Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,099 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,088,905
Pageviews Today: 1,817,798Threads Today: 737Posts Today: 13,105
05:50 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

4 Teens rob, kill and dismember 2..then continue playing video games with dead bodies...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30983109
United States
01/11/2013 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 4 Teens rob, kill and dismember 2..then continue playing video games with dead bodies...
They are all adults so we can hope if found guilty they get death. How is Illinois on the death penalty?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 15676325
United States
01/11/2013 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 4 Teens rob, kill and dismember 2..then continue playing video games with dead bodies...
They are all adults so we can hope if found guilty they get death. How is Illinois on the death penalty?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30983109

Well as of this 2011 :

[link to abcnews.go.com]
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
01/11/2013 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are reaping what a liberal politically correct system has instilled in the youth.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/11/2013 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are reaping what a liberal politically correct system has instilled in the youth.
 Quoting: Desert Fox

Yeah, and there is no rewind button.....sfan
nutmeg

User ID: 4625639
United States
01/11/2013 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the frick is wrong with our youth?? One suspect was a cop's kid!

JOLIET — Police say four young adults — one the son of a Joliet police sergeant — lured two friends to a house robbing them and strangling them to death.

After the murders, the suspects “continued the party atmosphere” even after attempting to dismember the bodies until being surprised when police arrived, Chief Mike Trafton said. Then they played video games, police said.

[link to heraldnews.suntimes.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15676325

For those of you who have Facebook...look at Adam Landerman's page.

Adam Landerman, Joliet, Il
Desert Fox

United States
01/11/2013 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Desert Fox

Yeah, and there is no rewind button.....sfan

Only cleansing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22088909
United States
01/11/2013 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
This generation scares me
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22088909

the current generation raised these children. also put us into 16 trillion dollars worth of debt and waged war on pretty much human life....

... which generation is to blame?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23959049

My generation raised these psychos. Too many people coddled their kids, gave them ribbons for doing nothing, told them they were all special.

And I didn't say blame, I said they scare me, because they have no respect for life-narcissistic at best, psychopathic at worst. We lose.
FatalW1shes

User ID: 18009481
United States
01/11/2013 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
They need to outlaw strangulation.

5a
Desert Fox

United States
01/11/2013 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
They need to outlaw strangulation.

5a
 Quoting: FatalW1shes

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22088909
United States
01/11/2013 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

JOLIET — Police say four young adults — one the son of a Joliet police sergeant — lured two friends to a house robbing them and strangling them to death.

After the murders, the suspects “continued the party atmosphere” even after attempting to dismember the bodies until being surprised when police arrived, Chief Mike Trafton said. Then they played video games, police said.

Quoting: nutmeg

I like his little shout out to Jesus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28100246
United States
01/11/2013 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

the current generation raised these children. also put us into 16 trillion dollars worth of debt and waged war on pretty much human life....

a generation that looks the other way when millions of babies are aborted and thrown in the local dumpster

you don't think this

non respect for human life has something to do with who raised this generation??

a society that can justify aborting a full term baby and throwing it in a dumpster as garbage

produces these kinds of kids

get real and stop living in denial

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31503468

TRUTH
TastyThoughts

User ID: 1308649
United States
01/11/2013 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apples do not often fall from the tree.
Monkey see, monkey do.
Clearly blaming the video games and not corruption within our police forces spreading amongst their youth.
I feel bad for the parents who thought their children were safe playing with Sargent's kid.
"They cannot see what's-up if They are looking down." (TastyThoughts)
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29803928
United States
01/11/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

More like what the fuck is wrong with our desparate CIA and beaurocracy. If this shit isn't fishy

what in the hell is?

come on.
nutmeg

User ID: 4625639
United States
01/11/2013 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Joshua Miner has a few pics up.

Bethany McKee is "Bethanii Kizziiee Mc Kee" on facebook .....sorry...but this is way it's written:

<3 hey , tha names Bethanii[: im 18 , my birtday's July 13 , 94 . i hav a beautiful dauqhtr named Cianna-Renee I'm {TAKEN} am with tha most wonderful man in tha world . i dont hav frends i hav family but very little . i have fuqkd up alot in my past but i reqret any of it because it made me who i am today . favorite color is purple , fav food is hot winqs . i love to play volleyball . i love make up , tattoos && peircinqs . i am a christian , i do beleve in God . i dont hate but do dislike alot . im not perfect but do try my best(: ppl say im a {b.i.t.c.h.} but i just speak my mind&#9829; i do me && dont care what ppl think(: if yhur a quy && like me yhu qit one chance && thats is when yhu fuqk up yhur outa here dont tke shxt from noone ! 'im selfish , impatient && a little insecure , i make mistakes , im out of control && at times hard to handle , but if yhu cant handle me at my worst , yhu sure as hell dont deserv me at my best !' 'tha shxt yhu hear bt me miqht b tru but then aqen , it could b as fake as tha bitch who told yhu' 'Unles yhuv livd my life dont judqe me bkuz yhu dont kno , nevr hav && nevr will kno evry little detail abt me' 'ima slut bkuz ill wear shorts && a tanktop ima bitch bkuz i dont let yhu push me around ima liar bkuz i wont tell yhu evrythinq ima stoopid bekuz sometimes im ronq ima uqly bkuz my face isnt perfect ima whore bkuz i like quys ima losr bkuz im not friends with yhur qroup im weird bkuz im not like yhu im controlinq bkuz q qit mad sometimes im clinqy bkuz i like to b around people im qreedy bkuz i like to b satisfied im conceited bkuz im proud of who i am im unappreciative bkuz I dont praise yhu' <3 Relationship Status: &#10066; Married &#10066; Single {*} doin me

Facebook:
Adam Landerman....

About

life sucks loves a loss hate is war and politics start it politics are shit as are the people who argue over it . as for me i give up on life/love/hate/war/politics and all the bullshit that goes with them !!! THE HELL WITH IT ALL !!! well names adam iam single and love to have fun i hate drama so dont start it but i love to party
Lives in Joliet, Illinois
Knows Nones dialect, English
Male

Graduated from who the fuck cares

Started Working at none yet

Favorite Quotes:
life is a play ground have fun !!!

Last Edited by nutmeg on 01/11/2013 10:16 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apples do not often fall from the tree.
Monkey see, monkey do.
Clearly blaming the video games and not corruption within our police forces spreading amongst their youth.
I feel bad for the parents who thought their children were safe playing with Sargent's kid.
 Quoting: TastyThoughts

Just so happens an extremely morose video-game related murder pops up

Really quite the striking coincidence.
TastyThoughts

User ID: 1308649
United States
01/11/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
pics of suspects?
[link to joliet.patch.com]
"They cannot see what's-up if They are looking down." (TastyThoughts)
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
pics of suspects?

Doesn't matter. Fact is the day Obama was speaking the CA thing took place and then the week Activision and others are talking to the Gov there's a video-game related shooting with dead bodies(aka zombies, a popular video game).

We're fish in a dam barrel.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
pics of suspects?

Doesn't matter. Fact is the day Obama was speaking the CA thing took place and then the week Activision and others are talking to the Gov there's a video-game related shooting with dead bodies(aka zombies, a popular video game).

We're fish in a dam barrel.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29803928

Forgot the icing on the cake:

This is all after they 'banned' us practically from calling conspiracy on Sandy Hook. Like "hey you shut up", then smacking us in the face twice in two days pretty dam bad with these stupid events that keep poppping up. I can't remember a time murders just flooded the news like this.

Then again the last time I heard anything about immmigration was during elections. These really coincidental current event related happenings, I think, are just such a smack in the face if they're fake.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15002367
Canada
01/11/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
what game were they playing?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5141990
United States
01/11/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

My generation raised these psychos. Too many people coddled their kids, gave them ribbons for doing nothing, told them they were all special.

And I didn't say blame, I said they scare me, because they have no respect for life-narcissistic at best, psychopathic at worst. We lose.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32002485
United States
01/11/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can you say "demon possession"?

Can you say that you are surprised?

I LAUGH at people who seem shocked by these kinds of things.

You feed your minds with pure filth and violence from the sewer pipe of Hollywood, and the criminal, killing, and murder lessons, that hours and hours of putrid video games provide, and then people wonder why these things happen?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32002485
United States
01/11/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
No morals or respect for life those fuckers had. Much like the British.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31975290

I was thinking more like they were probably Oztards.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can you say "demon possession"?

Can you say that you are surprised?

I LAUGH at people who seem shocked by these kinds of things.

You feed your minds with pure filth and violence from the sewer pipe of Hollywood, and the criminal, killing, and murder lessons, that hours and hours of putrid video games provide, and then people wonder why these things happen?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32002485

You wish it was demon poesession. It's the week video game people talk to the gov about violence(just a PR stunt but this helps put it in the news etc) and the second shooting in a week where Obama addressed us.

Don't start fake BS. We should all be more pissed off than anything.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/11/2013 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
One of the locals comments.

8:59 pm on Friday, January 11, 2013

I have a source close to police that told me the kids had sex ON TOP of the dead bodies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17535889
Canada
01/11/2013 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Joshua Miner has a few pics up.

Bethany McKee is "Bethanii Kizziiee Mc Kee" .....sorry...but this is way it's written:

<3 hey , tha names Bethanii[: im 18 , my birtday's July 13 , 94 . i hav a beautiful dauqhtr named Cianna-Renee I'm {TAKEN} am with tha most wonderful man in tha world . i dont hav frends i hav family but very little . i have fuqkd up alot in my past but i reqret any of it because it made me who i am today . favorite color is purple , fav food is hot winqs . i love to play volleyball . i love make up , tattoos && peircinqs . i am a christian , i do beleve in God . i dont hate but do dislike alot . im not perfect but do try my best(: ppl say im a {b.i.t.c.h.} but i just speak my mind&#9829; i do me && dont care what ppl think(: if yhur a quy && like me yhu qit one chance && thats is when yhu fuqk up yhur outa here dont tke shxt from noone ! 'im selfish , impatient && a little insecure , i make mistakes , im out of control && at times hard to handle , but if yhu cant handle me at my worst , yhu sure as hell dont deserv me at my best !' 'tha shxt yhu hear bt me miqht b tru but then aqen , it could b as fake as tha bitch who told yhu' 'Unles yhuv livd my life dont judqe me bkuz yhu dont kno , nevr hav && nevr will kno evry little detail abt me' 'ima slut bkuz ill wear shorts && a tanktop ima bitch bkuz i dont let yhu push me around ima liar bkuz i wont tell yhu evrythinq ima stoopid bekuz sometimes im ronq ima uqly bkuz my face isnt perfect ima whore bkuz i like quys ima losr bkuz im not friends with yhur qroup im weird bkuz im not like yhu im controlinq bkuz q qit mad sometimes im clinqy bkuz i like to b around people im qreedy bkuz i like to b satisfied im conceited bkuz im proud of who i am im unappreciative bkuz I dont praise yhu' <3 Relationship Status: &#10066; Married &#10066; Single {*} doin me

WTF was all that?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Playing with the bodies, the violence, and stealing..

Anyone here play zombies?
Or GTA?

It's like a re-enactment from one of these games. It's just so ridiculous how it manages to fit EVERYTHING in like that.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn the kid is an "Avid gamer" with "very few friends" who "thought it would be cool" or something stupid like that. Either way, this whole thing is an empty canvas to the media so be prepared to hear absolutely anything.

And I'm not worried about video games lol.. I'm worried about how ruthless the propaganda machine of the gov is and how they stick it to us like this
WISC

User ID: 1234074
United States
01/11/2013 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
100% probability they were on drugs or drunk.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
One of the locals comments.

8:59 pm on Friday, January 11, 2013

I have a source close to police that told me the kids had sex ON TOP of the dead bodies.

yeah i bet this is just hilarious to whoever set it up. i'd never felt passionately about this whole gun thing until 3 things happen in like 2 weeks or something like that and 2 in a week Obama talks to us, and one on the day he does.

I really feel like anyone who's eyebrow isn't raised by this is just idk..

But this isn't a thing to bring up stuff like the average person's morals, or the city, or anything like that. Or that they're Oztards or any of that stuff, Andromeda council etc,

This is really alarming and I don't want it to go unnoticed. If this is propaganda liek we suspect of every other recent event, then it's just a signal of brutality and a lack of humanity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30683467
United States
Report Abusive Post

a generation that looks the other way when millions of babies are aborted and thrown in the local dumpster

you don't think this

non respect for human life has something to do with who raised this generation??

a society that can justify aborting a full term baby and throwing it in a dumpster as garbage

produces these kinds of kids

get real and stop living in denial

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31503468

this x's 1000
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
Playing with the bodies, the violence, and stealing..

Anyone here play zombies?
Or GTA?

It's like a re-enactment from one of these games. It's just so ridiculous how it manages to fit EVERYTHING in like that.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn the kid is an "Avid gamer" with "very few friends" who "thought it would be cool" or something stupid like that. Either way, this whole thing is an empty canvas to the media so be prepared to hear absolutely anything.

And I'm not worried about video games lol.. I'm worried about how ruthless the propaganda machine of the gov is and how they stick it to us like this
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29803928

I guess I am really out of the loop on what video games are like!!! I am going to assume "Frogger" is not even close to what these kids are playing. SICK!!!

GLP