Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,182 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 491,938
Pageviews Today: 805,291Threads Today: 269Posts Today: 4,434
09:41 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

4 Teens rob, kill and dismember 2..then continue playing video games with dead bodies...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29803928
United States
01/11/2013 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 4 Teens rob, kill and dismember 2..then continue playing video games with dead bodies...
Playing with the bodies, the violence, and stealing..

Anyone here play zombies?
Or GTA?

It's like a re-enactment from one of these games. It's just so ridiculous how it manages to fit EVERYTHING in like that.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn the kid is an "Avid gamer" with "very few friends" who "thought it would be cool" or something stupid like that. Either way, this whole thing is an empty canvas to the media so be prepared to hear absolutely anything.

And I'm not worried about video games lol.. I'm worried about how ruthless the propaganda machine of the gov is and how they stick it to us like this
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29803928

He has a homemade movie on his facebook....Zombie Apocalypse...scenes of blood and gore.
 Quoting: nutmeg

This can fit into their story or the extremely off chance this murder at a time like this has nothing to do with the government's propaganda arm.

a) the detail of their videos benefits the narrative they're videogame/zombie freaks, etc

or b) the propaganda arm that set this up found some volatile kids with the interests necessary to make something happen

I don't think it's worth it to look at this from one side. Given the "security"(spying) technology the gov has, it should be pretty easy for them to tailor these murders in conspicuously friendly ways for them.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 15676325
United States
01/11/2013 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 4 Teens rob, kill and dismember 2..then continue playing video games with dead bodies...
Oh come on! Everyone knows they probably used an evil Bushmaster rifle and then played Call of Duty in their mother's basement. Those two things make anybody a killer!
 Quoting: Leo Kessler

It really makes them a killer the week Obama addresses the nation and there's a shooting in CA that day and when the makers of CoD and others are visiting the WH in the same week.

What a strikingly relevant murder, I mean.

The police said the teens were "really surprised" when the cops showed up. Like they had no idea why they were there. Isn't that odd???
I need to know what video game they were playing.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh come on! Everyone knows they probably used an evil Bushmaster rifle and then played Call of Duty in their mother's basement. Those two things make anybody a killer!

It really makes them a killer the week Obama addresses the nation and there's a shooting in CA that day and when the makers of CoD and others are visiting the WH in the same week.

The police said the teens were "really surprised" when the cops showed up. Like they had no idea why they were there. Isn't that odd???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15676325

I don't know how odd that is.

As human beings, no matter how cold hearted, it has to be shocking to the system and could have driven them pretty crazy in a matter of seconds of the whole event taking place. In a "trance" of the event of itself, so to speak.

Then there's the possibility they were on some hardcore drugs given to them by an outside source or so on.

Or they're actors and faking it. One way or another, there are very simple things that could have made this both possible and plausible without raising an eyebrow to the casual onlooker.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29546692
Bahamas
01/11/2013 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
But...but...but...only BLACK PEOPLE do these type of crimes....Ban the blacks you say! Oh the FUCKING horror!!!alone
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29546692

Shut up Bahamatard.

Why is it that I've never seen ONE intelligent thing to EVER to come out of a Bahama poster yet?

Not a ONE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2281914

Now if these were black kids that did this to white teens this site would explode with racism. Im not surprised that GLP resident racists BRIEF, Manu and that other shill haven't comment on this as yet.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

And of course the whole police report could be a fraud that's played by ear by the media and the key people speaking on the event as reporters or officials
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
But...but...but...only BLACK PEOPLE do these type of crimes....Ban the blacks you say! Oh the FUCKING horror!!!alone

Shut up Bahamatard.

Why is it that I've never seen ONE intelligent thing to EVER to come out of a Bahama poster yet?

Not a ONE.

Now if these were black kids that did this to white teens this site would explode with racism. Im not surprised that GLP resident racists BRIEF, Manu and that other shill haven't comment on this as yet.

Racism isn't productive in this thread. Rather, the extremely fishy string of murders the US gov has been a prime suspect in, and the relevance of Obama addressing the nation in a week 2 murders take place are a strong topic of discussion.

The racism is more like shock with the white people, but anyone can be crazy. Something tells me even perfect Aryans and and the average person, black or white, each have their imperfect qualities and not so flattering pasts.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
01/11/2013 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
You ask yourself how these things can happen?

Try searching for the most hardcore shock horror movies out there and then experience the most dispicible disgusting garbage you could imagine.

Example, Human Centipede 2, August Underground, Salo, A Serbian Film..

This is the crap our youths are watching and laughing about, while it changes them into serial murderers
 Quoting: Ap0c@Lyp5e

THISS
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31975290
Australia
01/11/2013 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
No morals or respect for life those fuckers had. Much like the British.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31975290

I was thinking more like they were probably Oztards.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32002485

Yes, a lot of British Australians are evil and immoral fucks as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31503468
United States
01/11/2013 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
these are the end times

tribulation just around the corner

the BIBle talks about this kind of person rampant in the end times....

prepare and stay safe
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31503468

you just may be right. lots of people going nuts......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28870983

I have terrible dreams ; the ones I remember

not nice pleasantries...

they are of a future time;

tribulation

IT IS JUST AROUND THe CORNeR

Get right with GOD

FOR this world

is going to end

because humans are becoming more and more evil

Jesus Christ is returning soon

call me crazy

I care not

Just get right with GOD
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/11/2013 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

White supremacists are fucked for words.

This is the most savagest crime I have ever fucking heard of.

They need to be slaughtered ASAP!
nutmeg

User ID: 4625639
United States
01/11/2013 11:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

Shut up Bahamatard.

Not a ONE.

Yes...they weren't black, but they weren't racist.....that is, if the victims are black. If you look at the killers' facebook pages, they have lots of black friends. Bethany McKee is single and has a black baby.

Last Edited by nutmeg on 01/11/2013 11:02 PM

User ID: 31974705
United States
01/11/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
these are the end times

prepare and stay safe

You get the bibletard ignoramous award. LOL

Some psycho kids do stupid wicked shit and it means we're in the end times?

Dude have you read the bible?

There are many passages in the abrahamic cannon that are just as wicked.

Stuff thats going on now isn't any worse than the shit that happend 100-2000 years ago and beyond.

Have you forgot about the salem witch trials? The crusades? Religitards slaughering millions in the name of their god?

Fed up with this ignorant bull shit.

The worlds a wicked place always has been always will be.

Doesn't mean its the end times moron!
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
these are the end times

prepare and stay safe

Stuff thats going on now isn't any worse than the shit that happend 100-2000 years ago and beyond.

Have you forgot about the salem witch trials? The crusades? Religitards slaughering millions in the name of their god?

Quoting: 2342

calling names only shows your inner fear.

think what you like
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31997610
Australia
01/11/2013 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are reaping what a liberal politically correct system has instilled in the youth.
 Quoting: Desert Fox

yeah right like this kind of thing never happened when Bush was POTUS..nope

rolleyes
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
these are the end times

prepare and stay safe

think what you like

this alone ; even though horrendous

but this and many other things in our world

i differ and

i care not what you think

i care about GOD tho

and GOd is coming back

to clean up this evil world

in a few years time things will become much worse

you might change your mind by 2017

User ID: 31974705
United States
01/11/2013 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
these are the end times

prepare and stay safe

think what you like

Yes, people like you are my inner fear, because its ignorant zealots like yourself that are perpetuating false hope! i know you mean well and it still doesn't change reality.
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
01/11/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are reaping what a liberal politically correct system has instilled in the youth.

rolleyes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31997610

Of course you are right, this is Bushs fault. Moron.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31997610
Australia
01/11/2013 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

rolleyes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31997610

Of course you are right, this is Bushs fault. Moron.

yeah ...nah...everything's obammy's fault...simpleton.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17535889
Canada
01/11/2013 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
So who's got 10 million in bail?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
these are the end times

prepare and stay safe

think what you like

Yes, people like you are my inner fear, because its ignorant zealots like yourself that are perpetuating false hope! i know you mean well and it still doesn't change reality.

ignorant?

no

i am a watcher for many years
as student of Revelation

a zealot? NoT sure what this means really

just a watcher and

feel it is my duty as a believer to warn

like someone warning others of a bad

storm coming

a bad storm is coming

get right with GOd
Skin Suit

User ID: 22870849
United States
01/11/2013 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
ban rope. you can strangle with that.
Anubis

User ID: 25735337
Canada
01/11/2013 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
You ask yourself how these things can happen?

Try searching for the most hardcore shock horror movies out there and then experience the most dispicible disgusting garbage you could imagine.

Example, Human Centipede 2, August Underground, Salo, A Serbian Film..

This is the crap our youths are watching and laughing about, while it changes them into serial murderers
 Quoting: Ap0c@Lyp5e

I had never heard of Human Centipede

I cannot un-learn that now thx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5240732
United States
Report Abusive Post
Faces of Meth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21106518
United States
Report Abusive Post
white trash, pure and simple.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3066087
United States
01/11/2013 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Skin Suit
I think it said they were strangled by hand. How ya reckon they're gonna control that? Put us all in straitjackets?

crazyjak
TastyThoughts

User ID: 1308649
United States
01/11/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it said they were strangled by hand. How ya reckon they're gonna control that? Put us all in straitjackets?

crazyjak
 Quoting: Melrox

Did you see their pics?
The look in their faces is very telling.

pics of suspects?
[link to joliet.patch.com]
 Quoting: TastyThoughts

Last Edited by TastyThoughts on 01/11/2013 11:31 PM
"They cannot see what's-up if They are looking down." (TastyThoughts)
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

crazyjak
 Quoting: Melrox

Did you see their pics?
The look in their faces is very telling.

pics of suspects?
[link to joliet.patch.com]

very scary looking people

one has to wonder what creates monsters like this
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/11/2013 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
these are the end times

prepare and stay safe

think what you like

What happened to you? You used to be so humble. I had a great amount of respect for you. Now it looks like you're an arrogant cunt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31374895
United States
01/11/2013 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hah! He liked Stop Abortion!'s page
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31975752
United States
01/11/2013 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the frick is wrong with our youth?? One suspect was a cop's kid!

JOLIET — Police say four young adults — one the son of a Joliet police sergeant — lured two friends to a house robbing them and strangling them to death.

After the murders, the suspects “continued the party atmosphere” even after attempting to dismember the bodies until being surprised when police arrived, Chief Mike Trafton said. Then they played video games, police said.

[link to heraldnews.suntimes.com]

THE PROTOCOLS OF ZIONISM GOT THEM BUBBA.

GLP