<<TIMEWATCHER>>
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 25511458
United States
01/11/2013 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama Administration Seeking To Test Anthrax Vaccines On Children
Just came across this little piece of news… and it kind of reminded me of when Hitler used children in gruesome experiments…
A public meeting of the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues has been scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, January 14-15, to be held at the University of Miami Hospital Seminar Center, Florida:
The stated topic for discussion is “ethical issues associated with the development of medical countermeasures for children.”

LINKS: [link to www.gpo.gov]
[link to www.theglobaldispatch.com]
GLP Disclaimer

DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
--John F. Kennedy

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
--Albert Einstein
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
01/11/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama Administration Seeking To Test Anthrax Vaccines On Children
blackcat Sadly I already know this. Florida and Alaska have laws on their books that allow children in State care to be used in experiments

kitty But one day everyone involved in these evils who dies in their sins, is going to find that there is literally hell to pay.
anonimalle

User ID: 23646376
United States
01/11/2013 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
blackcat Sadly I already know this. Florida and Alaska have laws on their books that allow children in State care to be used in experiments

kitty But one day everyone involved in these evils who dies in their sins, is going to find that there is literally hell to pay.
 Quoting: Judethz

Think that in the past Quaker Oats and the Federal Gov had a joint project where they put radioactive something in the oatmeal. I do not buy their products, hope the hell roast for them starts soonest.
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
01/11/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama "regime" not "administration." :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7242566
United States
01/11/2013 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
we already get the anthrax vaccine in the army. Iv seen dudes get sick.
Life's-A-Bitch

User ID: 1243271
United States
01/11/2013 11:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Obama_Guidestone
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou, don’t make you safe; No !

The Constitution is a blend of 'moral certitude' -- which is one of the reasons that criminals are determined to be rid of it and We the People must be even more determined to defend it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

The only thing the Illuminati fears is an independent person who can live, eat, sleep, stay warm and defend themselves separate from Federal help. Pray that the Lord gives us more time! The End is near and time is short!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Proverbs 18:2

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" - James Keller

Checkd, Keked, and Rekt!

#Kids2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17535889
Canada
01/11/2013 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gulf War Syndrome
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
GLP Disclaimer

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
01/12/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
:Obama_Guidestone:
 Quoting: Life's-A-Bitch

ooh that's a good one. :O
hunter
User ID: 32018651
United States
01/12/2013 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Their time is over, thats a promise. All the way to the root.
Judethz

United Kingdom
01/12/2013 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Their time is over, thats a promise. All the way to the root.
 Quoting: hunter 32018651

hbird Or the mother country. Sad to say this is a joint "exercise." The UK is also doing this evil on children. And let us not forget institutionalized adults.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21601347
United Kingdom
01/12/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do not allow your government to inject that shit into your kids.
NateDiggity

User ID: 27701388
United States
01/12/2013 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Holy Jebus... My wife is pregnant with our first child, so the vaccine debate hits really close to home. I don't know if I even want to vaccinate against polio...
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
&#8213; Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11518748
United States
01/12/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
They tested it on the Sandy Hook kids and it didn't go over too well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31917313
United States
01/12/2013 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
worshipworshipworshipochange

Anything Obama wants to do is cool with me!

I didn't need those kids anymore anyway!
JUST HERE

User ID: 25610447
United States
01/12/2013 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
:glp sign:
Judethz

United Kingdom
01/14/2013 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
flo11 BUMP
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
flo11 BUMP
 Quoting: Judethz

hf
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
01/14/2013 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
we already get the anthrax vaccine in the army. Iv seen dudes get sick.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7242566

Damned right -

I'm not in the military, however, 2 years ago I crushed my hand, and was put on Cipro (Ciprofloxacin - a common counter to Anthrax) due to fears of a bone infection since the there was bone exposed during this injury (the reason some of my typing can be a bit trying at times).

The jackass doctor also put me on a series of steroids. I later learned of the huge complications arising from the combination of these two.

It was about three (3) months AFTER completing these series of medications that the complications arose. Late Spring of 2011 they damned near killed me.

Take a little time and research the complications and warnings associated with this stuff. It was surely an education for me.

This stuff is no joke.
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36346190
Thailand
03/21/2013 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Test of anthrax vaccine in children gets tentative OK

Emergent BioSolutions IncEBS.N

$14.47 +0.22 +1.54%

GLP