Young men giving up on marriage: ‘Women aren’t women anymore’

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7408542
United States
03/03/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Young men giving up on marriage: ‘Women aren’t women anymore’
All these females who realized they fell in a trap and they now look around and realize there is no going back.

They are old and alone. They have not done enough.
They didnt choose the right person to be their husband.

They believed that keep trying they would eventually find a man "suitable for her".

Now, there is not a single man who considers them "suitable for him".

Its not about having a sex partner.

Women were led to believe they could use sex as a power balancing tool in the relationship to get leverage.

The only way a marriage can work is if the women down right treat the man as the Lord of her life.

Sex as a leverage for power/control/freedom in a relationship only works until the woman is 25-30 years old and only gets weaker as the time goes by.

The only thing that keeps a man loving a woman, and that most of the women in the last 30-50 years WONT EVER EXPERIENCE, is that she gives him the rule of the relationship.

The husband has to be the reason for her to live and be in a relationship. It cant be for herself. It cant be for the children.

The woman cant focus on "career" or "study" or anything else.

For the family unit to work, one of the two has to submit to the other.

Women who treat relationships as a negotiation table will be evaluated on those standards. Once they no longer can keep up their side of the bargain:

1. being the first woman of a man. Very Valuable.
If the woman has had dozens of other men. There will always be some restrictions on the man's heart. The fact there were other men before him. That kind of thing.

It cannot be compared with how the man evaluates a woman when he knows he is the one and only of her life.

Now, for the women to score high on this criteria, at the current day and age, she likelly has to be very young.

Wich comes to the second criteria.

2. Youth and Beauty.
All young women are naturally attractive. That is by God's design. The older the women get, the less attractive they become.

Even a very ugly woman is attractive if she is healthy and young.

But once a woman gets old, there is nothing much she can do to defeat nature, no matter how beautiful she once was. She is competing against younger women.

For criteria number 1 for a western "modern" society, is more like a bonus, rather than a requirement. So many men will not require a woman to be a virgin, but either way, you can be certain that men would prefer his wife to to have had dozens of other males who fucked her.

So even then, the beauty criteria was made to be more relevant. Such a focus was given to beauty, through pride, vanity, covetousness that women were led to believe that JUST BEING BEAUTY WAS ENOUGH.

And thats where they fell.

Not only their beauty is temporary, but the beauty also is not enough to win the heart of a man.

So the actual main criteria ends up being a hidden one.
One that the main stream media, the entertainment industry, culture, education, etc dont talk about. In fact, everything was done to boycott that.

Wich stems back to the fact that women were made for men, not the other way around.

Women are supposed to live for their husbands, be submissive, servile and obedient to them.

All that religious "bullshit" you get from judaism, christianism and islamism.

Thats how everything worked for thousands of years until the 1950's, when TPTB started to make women feel equal, independent, have the same authority and power as men.

Through "science" and birth control, through feminism ideologies, through changes on laws, costumes, labor structure, every single culture venue started to portray a glorified image of what was an impractical women role for society.

In short, thats how everything went down.

A woman who gave her heart to her man, will keep him.
The woman who made demand, tried to negotiate and be rebel, transitioned into lonely moms and over glorified young sex objects.

This is very sad, because many women, had lost their lifes never fully loving and being loved. Because they never gave themselves integrally to their husbands. Never really achieving a stable family unit.

And now, many of them, blame it on man. Who likewise were deceived to treat woman as sexual objects only and to expect them to also work, besides being a wife and a mother.

Women who understand and accept the role of being a wife and a mother will not be forgotten/thrown out or exchanged by younger girls.

Most women never knew that all they had to do was to LOVE THEIR HUSBANDS UNCONDITIONALLY. This is still much stronger than beauty, age or sexual history/background.

You may learn from this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35490600

Women should learn to be independent on their own. That will always serve them, men come and go, but that is forever.

All else is bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22439663
United States
03/03/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was raised a feminist in the 1960s and even took some of the first "women's studies" classes offered at my "large mid-western university".

I worked for a large corporation after graduation and had a corner office by age 28.

After marriage, I purposely turned back the clock and behaved in a traditional female way. I haven't worked since 1991 in the corporate world. I am not a doormat, but I do yield to my husband on disputed matters, although he always seriously considers my advice. Twenty-five years later, I am much happier as my current self. You could say that I did a deliberate experiment on myself to see if feminism or anti-feminism was better for me and I chose anti-feminism.

My husband is the breadwinner, I take care of and have homeschooled our four children, two of who are now Ivy League students. I also try to make a home of comfort and blessing for everyone who lives here. We have everything we need, but we have also been very thrifty through the years to afford this traditional lifestyle. It can be done and my husband and I are very happy now twenty-five years later.

Our motto: Happiness is wanting what you have - not having what you want.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20100485

My family fell apart when I had to take a job.
Two years after I was able to quit the kids are happier, the house is tidy, and their grades and behavior are much improved.
I love being there for my family.

I think people expect women to work now, like if you can't take care of your family and work you are not a real women.
Even though things are obviously much better this way everyone keeps asking me when I'm going back to work, like it is a requirement.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was raised a feminist in the 1960s and even took some of the first "women's studies" classes offered at my "large mid-western university".

I worked for a large corporation after graduation and had a corner office by age 28.

After marriage, I purposely turned back the clock and behaved in a traditional female way. I haven't worked since 1991 in the corporate world. I am not a doormat, but I do yield to my husband on disputed matters, although he always seriously considers my advice. Twenty-five years later, I am much happier as my current self. You could say that I did a deliberate experiment on myself to see if feminism or anti-feminism was better for me and I chose anti-feminism.

My husband is the breadwinner, I take care of and have homeschooled our four children, two of who are now Ivy League students. I also try to make a home of comfort and blessing for everyone who lives here. We have everything we need, but we have also been very thrifty through the years to afford this traditional lifestyle. It can be done and my husband and I are very happy now twenty-five years later.

Our motto: Happiness is wanting what you have - not having what you want.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20100485

My family fell apart when I had to take a job.
Two years after I was able to quit the kids are happier, the house is tidy, and their grades and behavior are much improved.
I love being there for my family.

I think people expect women to work now, like if you can't take care of your family and work you are not a real women.
Even though things are obviously much better this way everyone keeps asking me when I'm going back to work, like it is a requirement.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22439663

That is sweet. I could never trust like that again. Hope it works out as you plan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35490600
Brazil
03/03/2013 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
All these females who realized they fell in a trap and they now look around and realize there is no going back.

They believed that keep trying they would eventually find a man "suitable for her".

Women were led to believe they could use sex as a power balancing tool in the relationship to get leverage.

The only way a marriage can work is if the women down right treat the man as the Lord of her life.

Sex as a leverage for power/control/freedom in a relationship only works until the woman is 25-30 years old and only gets weaker as the time goes by.

The only thing that keeps a man loving a woman, and that most of the women in the last 30-50 years WONT EVER EXPERIENCE, is that she gives him the rule of the relationship.

The husband has to be the reason for her to live and be in a relationship. It cant be for herself. It cant be for the children.

Women who treat relationships as a negotiation table will be evaluated on those standards. Once they no longer can keep up their side of the bargain:

If the woman has had dozens of other men. There will always be some restrictions on the man's heart. The fact there were other men before him. That kind of thing.

It cannot be compared with how the man evaluates a woman when he knows he is the one and only of her life.

Now, for the women to score high on this criteria, at the current day and age, she likelly has to be very young.

2. Youth and Beauty.
All young women are naturally attractive. That is by God's design. The older the women get, the less attractive they become.

But once a woman gets old, there is nothing much she can do to defeat nature, no matter how beautiful she once was. She is competing against younger women.

For criteria number 1 for a western "modern" society, is more like a bonus, rather than a requirement. So many men will not require a woman to be a virgin, but either way, you can be certain that men would prefer his wife to to have had dozens of other males who fucked her.

So even then, the beauty criteria was made to be more relevant. Such a focus was given to beauty, through pride, vanity, covetousness that women were led to believe that JUST BEING BEAUTY WAS ENOUGH.

Not only their beauty is temporary, but the beauty also is not enough to win the heart of a man.

One that the main stream media, the entertainment industry, culture, education, etc dont talk about. In fact, everything was done to boycott that.

Wich stems back to the fact that women were made for men, not the other way around.

Women are supposed to live for their husbands, be submissive, servile and obedient to them.

Thats how everything worked for thousands of years until the 1950's, when TPTB started to make women feel equal, independent, have the same authority and power as men.

Through "science" and birth control, through feminism ideologies, through changes on laws, costumes, labor structure, every single culture venue started to portray a glorified image of what was an impractical women role for society.

The woman who made demand, tried to negotiate and be rebel, transitioned into lonely moms and over glorified young sex objects.

This is very sad, because many women, had lost their lifes never fully loving and being loved. Because they never gave themselves integrally to their husbands. Never really achieving a stable family unit.

And now, many of them, blame it on man. Who likewise were deceived to treat woman as sexual objects only and to expect them to also work, besides being a wife and a mother.

Women who understand and accept the role of being a wife and a mother will not be forgotten/thrown out or exchanged by younger girls.

Most women never knew that all they had to do was to LOVE THEIR HUSBANDS UNCONDITIONALLY. This is still much stronger than beauty, age or sexual history/background.

You may learn from this.

Women should learn to be independent on their own. That will always serve them, men come and go, but that is forever.

All else is bullshit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7408542

You mean penises. Not men.

Men who will treat them as sexual objects will come and go.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

2. Youth and Beauty.

You may learn from this.

All else is bullshit.

You mean penises. Not men.

Men who will treat them as sexual objects will come and go.

No, I mean men. You can rely on yourself in this life and no one else. That goes for both sexes.

Women who don't get a job and keep a job are taking a huge chance on men, most of which WILL fail them. Then where are they? I've seen it my whole life.

I've known women dedicated to their men beyond question. Only to see them on their own when they are old with zero job experience. Whose fault was that? Their own fault.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13299405
United States
03/03/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's an honest question:

If a woman is in a situation where she
1) works full time
2) is the primary caretaker for the kids
3) does all the domestic duties around the house, too

Then honestly, why SHOULD she be married rather than choose single motherhood?

Seriously, forget the religious fundie/biblical arguments and use logic for a minute.

If she can financially support herself, and the man isn't doing the cleaning or helping with the caretaking, and she's pretty much assuming all responsibilities anyway, why not just choose to be a single mother?

A lot of women don't enjoy sex anywhere near as much as men, so that annoying obligation is out of the way.

So many marriages are dysfunctional, that friends and family are a better source of emotional intimacy than a spouse. Especially after reading this thread, it seems like most men have serious issues that aren't worth the trouble of a woman dealing with.

Most women outlive men, and marriage is no guarantee the guy won't leave her for a younger woman in a few years anyway-- so she's likely to end up alone whether or not she marries.

Honestly, short of finding that very rare situation where a spouse is genuinely a wonderful person to spend life with, there is really no advantage to being married-- and many added stresses and disadvantages.

So why not choose to do it alone?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

1) works full time

Seriously, forget the religious fundie/biblical arguments and use logic for a minute.

If she can financially support herself, and the man isn't doing the cleaning or helping with the caretaking, and she's pretty much assuming all responsibilities anyway, why not just choose to be a single mother?

A lot of women don't enjoy sex anywhere near as much as men, so that annoying obligation is out of the way.

So many marriages are dysfunctional, that friends and family are a better source of emotional intimacy than a spouse. Especially after reading this thread, it seems like most men have serious issues that aren't worth the trouble of a woman dealing with.

Most women outlive men, and marriage is no guarantee the guy won't leave her for a younger woman in a few years anyway-- so she's likely to end up alone whether or not she marries.

Honestly, short of finding that very rare situation where a spouse is genuinely a wonderful person to spend life with, there is really no advantage to being married-- and many added stresses and disadvantages.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13299405

Exactly.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

1) works full time

Anyone has the ability to do it alone, it isn't mandatory to marry and have children.
My mom did her best raising me, but there was a big hole that will always be there because I never had a connection with my biological father.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25531744
United States
03/03/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a attractive 28 year old, female, with a MBA and a bachelors in biology and get passed over for the blond skinny useless arm bling...so don't just blame women when all men want is something to show off.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25531744

thats the problem with women today, they try to sell their college degree or career to get a man, but men dont care about that, men looking for women only care about two things, your looks and if you are a good person
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12818767

its more about your looks and what security you can offer as well as the trinkets. I dont think the 'good person' bit matters so much
 Quoting: curiousbrit

Ok I also rescue animals cook, clean and do other crap that blond stick figures can't. Men don't care about the good person stuff. They get the bimbos who look good then wipe them out financially and then the men moan about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35470012
United States
03/03/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nope, they are men.

Because God abhores a vacuum.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

1) works full time

Anyone has the ability to do it alone, it isn't mandatory to marry and have children.
My mom did her best raising me, but there was a big hole that will always be there because I never had a connection with my biological father.

That seems to be the situation for most children, whether they started out with married parents or not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17892097
United States
03/03/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The women of America have become money hungry, lazy, obese, whores.
I refuse to raise a child in this world, yet alone marry one of these filthy tramps.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a attractive 28 year old, female, with a MBA and a bachelors in biology and get passed over for the blond skinny useless arm bling...so don't just blame women when all men want is something to show off.

thats the problem with women today, they try to sell their college degree or career to get a man, but men dont care about that, men looking for women only care about two things, your looks and if you are a good person
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12818767

its more about your looks and what security you can offer as well as the trinkets. I dont think the 'good person' bit matters so much
 Quoting: curiousbrit

Ok I also rescue animals cook, clean and do other crap that blond stick figures can't. Men don't care about the good person stuff. They get the bimbos who look good then wipe them out financially and then the men moan about it.

If you find a man who isn't looking for a good person to be with that is a sure indication you should stay away from them.
My husband and I were best friends before we got married, I think a solid foundation is important.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

1) works full time

That seems to be the situation for most children, whether they started out with married parents or not.

True, I was six months old when she left him. He eventually settled down and he was a father to his non-biological children, not us.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

1) works full time

True, I was six months old when she left him. He eventually settled down and he was a father to his non-biological children, not us.

Look around, do you see any good men? Do you even know one?

I thought my uncle and his friend were good men, then they confessed to me that ALL men cheat. Their words, not mine. They were trying to help and they did, but not how they thought.

These two, the only good men I knew, cheated on their wives and not just once.

Now that I understand, I'm okay with it. I will never date again, but I am okay with that, too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

I thought my uncle and his friend were good men, then they confessed to me that ALL men cheat. Their words, not mine. They were trying to help and they did, but not how they thought.

Now that I understand, I'm okay with it. I will never date again, but I am okay with that, too.

I've known good men, also known not so good men. I really don't measure them by a standard of if they cheated or not.
Women can be bad people too.
Did those good men you know also tell you what sex means to them? Men are not emotional, sex isn't a connection for them like it is for women. Still, for you to say all men cheat and not just once isn't true. Now, porn is probably something they all do, but I wouldn't say all men cheat repeatedly since I don't know all men.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33435073
United States
03/03/2013 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one mentions the increased symptoms of PMS in women nowadays due to GMO and other "external forcing".
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've known good men, also known not so good men. I really don't measure them by a standard of if they cheated or not.
Did those good men you know also tell you what sex means to them? Men are not emotional, sex isn't a connection for them like it is for women. Still, for you to say all men cheat and not just once isn't true. Now, porn is probably something they all do, but I wouldn't say all men cheat repeatedly since I don't know all men.

I don't know all men either so I couldn't really say, but I have known enough of them to be done with them.

I spent my formative years 18-21 working with NY union working men. I do not advise it, but it was quite the education.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know all men either so I couldn't really say, but I have known enough of them to be done with them.

I spent my formative years 18-21 working with NY union working men. I do not advise it, but it was quite the education.

Trust me, I can understand where you are coming from. My mom only needed one man to ruin it for her and she is very content without a man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34401077
United States
03/03/2013 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think women are being controlled. Controlled women often means men are easier to control by default. Just the opposite of the movie Stepford wives.
 Quoting: Mr. D 4603964

Oldest game in the playbook, control the pussy control the world
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8693549

Yeah except someone has turned it into a friggin nightmare. Psychopaths if you ask me.
 Quoting: Mr.D 4603964

The root of the problem is anti-depressants.

Cute name. Know what it means?

It means you don't feel anything anymore.

You become a sociopath.

Nothing touches you, and you feel responsible for nothing and no one.

So you can be psychotically cruel with NO conscience.

And women gulp them down like candy.

On the street, they're called Soul Suckers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1610534

I agree. These are the drugs that should be illegal. My parents put me on antidepressants when I was 14 and I've been on and off for years, but 6 years ago I went off for good. I never liked the feeling of not feeling anything, I would rather be depressed. Going off of them was hellacious for about 4 months, but now I feel like a human being again.
Dr. Lecter

User ID: 34834122
United States
03/03/2013 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
My wife and I have been, for the most part, happily married for 24 years.

Now every Tuesday, she goes to her "ladies lunch", a weekly gathering of family and friends. Actually it's my wife, her leftist sister, and her leftist friends. The group usually is composed of about 5-6, and as many as 10.

Now my wife is the only conservative that attends these lunches. (I guess I can't really say that because both Kate and Cheyenne have joined the dark side since having watched obama flop for the last 4 years) The rest of them are menopausal or post-menopausal feminists with really bad haircuts and seemingly permanent scowls on their faces.

With the exception of my wife, they are all single.

These women are, for the most part, lonely, angry and bitter. They pretend to hate men and often take every opportunity to bash the opposite sex... yet each one of them has, in one way or another, told my wife how lucky she is because she has a loving and loyal husband.

Does anyone else see the irony in this?

The hypocrisy?

If you think late-fifties, early sixties is bad without a life partner... the 70s are going to be a real bitch.

We truly DO reap what we sow.
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
My wife and I have been, for the most part, happily married for 24 years.

Now every Tuesday, she goes to her "ladies lunch", a weekly gathering of family and friends. Actually it's my wife, her leftist sister, and her leftist friends. The group usually is composed of about 5-6, and as many as 10.

Now my wife is the only conservative that attends these lunches. (I guess I can't really say that because both Kate and Cheyenne have joined the dark side since having watched obama flop for the last 4 years) The rest of them are menopausal or post-menopausal feminists with really bad haircuts and seemingly permanent scowls on their faces.

With the exception of my wife, they are all single.

These women are, for the most part, lonely, angry and bitter. They pretend to hate men and often take every opportunity to bash the opposite sex... yet each one of them has, in one way or another, told my wife how lucky she is because she has a loving and loyal husband.

Does anyone else see the irony in this?

The hypocrisy?

If you think late-fifties, early sixties is bad without a life partner... the 70s are going to be a real bitch.

We truly DO reap what we sow.
 Quoting: Dr. Lecter

They congratulate her because she picked a good man, you are rare.

I gave up on men when I was 39 and I am now 46. I am not angry or bitter, I am more content than I have ever been.

However, I will raise my daughters to be independent and support themselves and not to rely on anyone else.

It was a hard learned lesson for me and I want to pass that lesson on. Although I am sure they will have to see it for themselves.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oldest game in the playbook, control the pussy control the world
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8693549

Yeah except someone has turned it into a friggin nightmare. Psychopaths if you ask me.

You become a sociopath.

I agree. These are the drugs that should be illegal. My parents put me on antidepressants when I was 14 and I've been on and off for years, but 6 years ago I went off for good. I never liked the feeling of not feeling anything, I would rather be depressed. Going off of them was hellacious for about 4 months, but now I feel like a human being again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34401077

I had a doctor try to put me on these once. He said, you are depressed. I said, really? He said, you are so depressed that you don't even realize you are depressed.

To which I replied, then what does it matter?

I refuse to take any meds as long as I do not have to take any meds.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35514659
Brazil
03/03/2013 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont think its possible for an independent woman to have a family and keep it for her entire life.

I think the only way woman can achieve integral motherhood, stable family unit, loving husband until death do them apart is by being dependent.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont think its possible for an independent woman to have a family and keep it for her entire life.

I think the only way woman can achieve integral motherhood, stable family unit, loving husband until death do them apart is by being dependent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35514659

In order to do that, you would have to have men that could support their wives until their death, whether they leave them or not.

I don't think the men or women would agree to that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34401077
United States
03/03/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

You become a sociopath.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34401077

I had a doctor try to put me on these once. He said, you are depressed. I said, really? He said, you are so depressed that you don't even realize you are depressed.

To which I replied, then what does it matter?

I refuse to take any meds as long as I do not have to take any meds.

Good for you, most meds just cause other problems in the body.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7583512
03/03/2013 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's the way to do it:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35522037
United States
03/03/2013 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
IF woman do not behave like womans as God had intended them, they become whores, and adulteress and sexual objects for the short period of their beauty.

A woman has to invest everything on one man and one man only. That is the only way the man will KEEP HER past the point of her beauty.

So what we have today is that woman who got deceived with the whole independence/equality, of being modern woman, having careers, and not subjecting to their husbands is that they end up getting thrown out.

Just like woman got deceived. Man got deceived as well.

The only reason a man will see a woman as the only woman of his life, or the woman for the rest of his life is if the woman is a virgin and subjects to him.

If the woman does not, then she cast her husband away, become an adulteress and not a single man will see her as a potential life time partner, but just an object of pride/lust/vanity.

Woman therefore get cycled by man who only use them and when they get past their 30's, 40's, they realize they will never have a family, that no man will ever keep her, because SHE NO LONGER HAS HER YOUTH, BEAUTY, INNOCENCE, EXCLUSIVITY to offer.

Woman now can choose, thats a good thing, but not only they have to choose the right man, but they also must submissive to that husband, BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING THAT BALANCES A MAN KEEPING THE WIFE ONCE SHE GETS OLD.

So she has to choose, be an object for two decades, and most dont even really get full benefit from it.

Womans are on a time bomb, the more they invest on a man, the more submissive they have to be, because older they get, less chance they have to find a man who will treasure her.

There is no amount of anything that will save a lone woman on her 40's. If by that time she didnt gave all her heart so one man and bound him to her, then she has nothing to offer.

And man likewise, to surpass a young woman as a sex object, only a woman who is fully devout and submissive to him since her youth.

Otherwise the first time the woman is disrespectfull he will look her, see that she is no longer fair enough to justify that disrespect and will just pick a 18 year old girl instead.

And the woman will be left alone, no more as the beauty/mature fruit ready for the ripe. Will realize she cant compete with the other young woman. BECAUSE THATS GOD's DESIGN that woman get old and no man will endure any of her ramblings past a certain point.

And all because she got deceived into thinking she was like a man, when God clearly has not intended so.

So the only way a woman can have a stable fruitfull family, a fullfiling relationship, a husband that will love her no matter if she is young or old to her latter days, IS TO REALIZE THAT SHE SHOULD HAVE INVESTED ENOUGH INTO HER HUSBAND.

And a circle only runs around one axis.

If she does not comply and be a submissive woman to her husband, then nature will screw her.

She has to make the choice.
The younger the woman gets her husband and lives for him, the stronger the bound that will keep him to her.

Now a woman on her 30's would be delusional to think that she will find a man willing to constitute family with her and live all his life with her.

Realistically, if a woman has not found a husband until her 25 years old or so and INVESTED everything ON HIM, to make him his husband rather than career/job, its all downhill from there.

A woman can be self willed and rebellious if she is a teenager or up to her twenties, buts its a time bomb, the longer the time passes the more she has to addapt and submit to her husband.

What a woman has to offer to a man, has only worth if the man got it from the beggining, her innocence, beauty/youth, possibility of many healthy children, and rejoicing/refreshment on her breasts :D

That all runs on a clock. She can give much more than a man wants or needs when she is young, but if

If a woman invested enough and made that husband really happy/love her for the years of his life, then he will not throw her away once she gets old. They will live happily ever after.

Thats the mechanic of a relationship. Woman gives everything first, so that the man will keep her later on.

If the woman does not give enough, then the man will find another woman and the former will remain alone.

How come these inteligent modern woman dont realize that? They all go a whoring, picking man like man pick woman, unbeknown to the fact that the longer they whore, the less likely to find someone who wants more than just her decaying flesh.

Excellent assessment
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8186247
Canada
03/03/2013 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd rather have an alien husband anyway, thanks but you human males are so not worth it. ROFL!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29251194
United States
03/03/2013 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another BIG problem is the number of white women that have had black baby's and now are alone,i have seen so many of them,white women turned against the white male for reasons i dont know,but every single white woman that started seeing a black guy or had a kid with them regretted it that i have known,,Yah yah i know it sounds racist but im over 40 have witnessed this going on for over 25 years now.

GLP