Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,199 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 976,894
Pageviews Today: 1,629,625Threads Today: 655Posts Today: 11,771
04:16 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!SANDY HOOK RELATED!!!! Does anyone have access to a face recognition software?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30371167
United States
01/11/2013 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
!!!!SANDY HOOK RELATED!!!! Does anyone have access to a face recognition software?
Does anyone here have access to, or know anybody with access to a credible face recognition software? The reason I ask is because I've been looking at videos that show photos from the Sexton-Greenburg-Kaplan family albums in comparison to images of those of the sandy hook "victims" and interviewees. Is it possible to analyze these comparative photos and see how much they match up based on facial features, eyebrows, chin profile, bone structure, earlobe length/size/shape, etc? I think that if it can be proved that the people in these interviews are the same people in the family photo albums, it would be the proverbial nail in the coffin for this event.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: !!!!SANDY HOOK RELATED!!!! Does anyone have access to a face recognition software?
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: !!!!SANDY HOOK RELATED!!!! Does anyone have access to a face recognition software?
Not one response? Not one person's input? But 57 views.... fuck you people
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2924495
United States
01/12/2013 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Resizing and overlaying the faces in Photoshop is a pretty good way of checking.

I have looked at a number of these photos very carefully, and the resemblances are uncanny-- especially for the couples. But I can't say for sure if they are the same individuals.

What's also bizarre is the number of recent tv shows and media articles on body doubles and dopplegangers.

Apple has face recognition software for the iphone, but apparently it only works about 25% of the time.

By the way... have patience on threads before you tell people to f off. Sometimes you have to bump a little bit to get your message across. Don't be resentful -- if your message is important, then be patient.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12053074
Spain
01/12/2013 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Depends on your computer skills.
There are several open source projects regarding the issue, but its not as easy as picking a mugshot and pushing a button...

[link to stackoverflow.com]
[link to code.opencv.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1499647
United States
01/12/2013 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you have a facebook page you have access to this software.

Save picture into facebook photo album and use the tag feature.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28559908
United States
01/12/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30371167

making it about you eh?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30371167

making it about you eh?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28559908

Not at all, making it about confirming beyond a doubt that that the victims being interviewed are the same people from the public photo albums of the sextons et al.

In a lot of the photos, I see the similarities between facial features, while in others, it's a little harder to be certain that they are the same people.

I do not have enough experience in using facial recognition software/photoshop/overlaying images to verify for myself. And even if I could do that with what little experience I do have, I would still be unsure of myself.

If anything, Im making this about us, the people, being able to expose this as a hoax 100% beyond a reasonable doubt.

Please forgive my rudeness in the previous post.
CaraAnn

User ID: 26324892
United States
01/16/2013 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is exactly what I was looking for yesterday!
CaraAnn

GLP