Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,197 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 293,186
Pageviews Today: 468,331Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,773
06:10 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I was called a blonde haired, blue eyed devil....

GREAT AMERICAN HERO
User ID: 31589443
United States
01/11/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I was called a blonde haired, blue eyed devil....
......by some hispanics. Why do they call me this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31503468
United States
01/11/2013 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I was called a blonde haired, blue eyed devil....
not certain why they called you this

but i too was called this

several years ago....

but a big boned scary hispanic woman

i think jealousy ?

not certain

blonde hair is a rarity in that culture and perhaps they really would like to have it
Ic
User ID: 15128480
United States
01/11/2013 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe because of the way you carry yourself around others and your attitude.You might do or say things that classify you as a devil to them.Everyone has their own opinion and is entitled to it regardless.It maybe because they think your absolutely pretty but also because the devil always looks pretty in disguise.Blonde hair and blue eyes aren't seen occasionally around areas with a high population of Hispanics.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2013 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe because of the way you carry yourself around others and your attitude.You might do or say things that classify you as a devil to them.Everyone has their own opinion and is entitled to it regardless.It maybe because they think your absolutely pretty but also because the devil always looks pretty in disguise.Blonde hair and blue eyes aren't seen occasionally around areas with a high population of Hispanics.
 Quoting: Ic 15128480

yes everyone is entitled to an opinion

but there is also TACT AND HOLDING ONes TONGUe

the immature in society say what comes to mind without thought on how it will affect others
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17324674
Canada
01/11/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
whatever
Rammstein Fan

User ID: 32009885
United States
01/11/2013 11:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Because of the hatred they have for white culture. It's commonplace now, who knows- the person who called you that may have been indoctrinated with the whole Aztlan(sp?) belief system, that all of South, Central, and North American belong to the brown man (and no one else)

There are surprisingly many who actually believe this
Think First
User ID: 32008174
United States
01/12/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't let it get to you. They simply don't know any better mate.
Would you let someones insults get under your skin if you were aware many of them are not literate?
Think about it.
They refuse for the most part to speak English, they have a twisted view on the Reconquesta and La Raza ideologies. They see light skinned individuals as a threat for several reasons.
1. The Spanish conquistadors were often reported to be light eyed, light haired and light skinned.
2. The conquistadors were selected based on violent tendencies, these genes spread when they bred with the already violent native populations of that area *think blood sacrifices, etc*.
3. The majority of the Hispanic society are under the thumb of the Revised Roman Empire *Catholic Church* Catholic meaning universal *as in a one world religion*.

As you can see when a population is literally watered down when it comes to being informed they will believe whatever they are told. They cannot help it. They have zero reasoning or spatial thinking outside what is presented to them.
It also doesn't help they are so backward they literally have a cast system as in the La-Casta. Do not believe me?
Google it!
The very rich, wealthy and all the Actors in the South are all light skinned with Euro features while those on the lowest ladder strung are the darkest.

It is a class system divided on itself and unfortunately it is happening here in Murrikannot right now.
Divide and Conquer. You know better, act accordingly.
Tru83
User ID: 9162942
United States
01/12/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
not certain why they called you this

but i too was called this

several years ago....

but a big boned scary hispanic woman

i think jealousy ?

not certain

blonde hair is a rarity in that culture and perhaps they really would like to have it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31503468

lol...I doubt it. White people are the only people who place any sort of importance on blonde hair and blue eyes. Believe it or not...there are some people who are very distrustful of people with blonde hair and blue eyes (not saying that I agree) but some do feel that way for whatever reason. *shrugs*
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

It also doesn't help they have been usurped by a thug culture, the youth have atleast. Gangster Rap, glorification of $$$ associated with the cartels, etc.

I could go on but instead I encourage you to study and search for yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5889823
United States
01/12/2013 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's a history behind the true nature of the hatred surrounding people who have blonde hair and blue eyes.
And no, it does not come from the days of WW2...

It's actually in some culture's DNA.
When you trace the first sightings of people with those genetic traits and their first dealings with peoples who are not what we call Hispanic, you see the real answer. It was not a pleasant time for those cultures when they interacted with people of a different race. Probably terrifying actually. So you see, it's not a matter of their opinion of you in particular, it is ingrained in their actual DNA!
A lot of what we call racism today, can be traced back our ancestors, and the residual memories of when our cultures first came in contact with one another. It doesn't make it fair, or right in any sense.
But we have to take these things into perspective.
One might ask themselves why do I have somewhat racist thoughts? I.am not a racist.. the answer is there. And it is the same answer for a lot of questions.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

It also doesn't help they have been usurped by a thug culture, the youth have atleast. Gangster Rap, glorification of $$$ associated with the cartels, etc.

I could go on but instead I encourage you to study and search for yourself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32008174

this culture is still dangerous

it still holds old beliefs from the myan , incan, and others when they use to sacrifice people by the thousands...

i had a job once where i had to deal with these people ; whether i wanted to or not on a nightly basis

i was an rn at a hospital that catered to them

it was scary at times because some of the woman felt at

liberty to come out and say whatever they wanted

i was threatened on a few occasions myself

and this ultimately was a reason why i quit

and no one wanted to support us night RN s who had to deal

with the devils

but i do know they did not like us because we were americans

i had one tell me they wanted to organize and take back

'their country'

a lot want on at night
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5889823
United States
01/12/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's a history behind the true nature of the hatred surrounding people who have blonde hair and blue eyes.

When you trace the first sightings of people with those genetic traits and their first dealings with peoples who are not what we call Hispanic, you see the real answer. It was not a pleasant time for those cultures when they interacted with people of a different race. Probably terrifying actually. So you see, it's not a matter of their opinion of you in particular, it is ingrained in their actual DNA!
A lot of what we call racism today, can be traced back our ancestors, and the residual memories of when our cultures first came in contact with one another. It doesn't make it fair, or right in any sense.
One might ask themselves why do I have somewhat racist thoughts? I.am not a racist.. the answer is there. And it is the same answer for a lot of questions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5889823

Sorry to quote myself, but I forgot to mention.
The ancestors of these cultures who may have a residual hatred toward people with these traits, also may stem from their folklore.
Most of the people who are now Hispanic had at one time
Mythologies involving spirits, or demons with blonde hair and blue eyes.
And those subconscious memories don't just fade away. They are stuck there, until eventually thought patterns change entirely. I'm not really sure how the mechanism works myself. But I'm positive of its existence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32008041
Australia
01/12/2013 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: GREAT AMERICAN HERO 31589443

i call bullshit

bsmeter2
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry to quote myself, but I forgot to mention.
The ancestors of these cultures who may have a residual hatred toward people with these traits, also may stem from their folklore.
Most of the people who are now Hispanic had at one time
Mythologies involving spirits, or demons with blonde hair and blue eyes.
And those subconscious memories don't just fade away. They are stuck there, until eventually thought patterns change entirely. I'm not really sure how the mechanism works myself. But I'm positive of its existence.

some of the folklore combined with no education beyond the 4th grade

combined with old hatreds is what makes some of them dangerous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5359980
United States
01/12/2013 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Really? So if I see a mob of blacks attacking innocent people for fun and when I see blacks acting disrespectful towards white people just cause they`re white i can openly say to them that i think they are a bunch of sub human primates who need to go back to the jungle? Or when I see a bunch of Mexicans that speak no English trying to pick up on a 12 year old white girl i can say to them "hey you fucking shit colored pedos! Quit acting like you live in a lawless shithole like the one you came from". It`s my opinion based on past observation and im entitled to it regardless,right?Or is it just blacks and mexicans entitled to opinions?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Really? So if I see a mob of blacks attacking innocent people for fun and when I see blacks acting disrespectful towards white people just cause they`re white i can openly say to them that i think they are a bunch of sub human primates who need to go back to the jungle? Or when I see a bunch of Mexicans that speak no English trying to pick up on a 12 year old white girl i can say to them "hey you fucking shit colored pedos! Quit acting like you live in a lawless shithole like the one you came from". It`s my opinion based on past observation and im entitled to it regardless,right?Or is it just blacks and mexicans entitled to opinions?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5359980

this world would be a much better place if all learned the art of holding one's tongue and having tact

but, unfortunately this world is made up quite differently

and is filled with much hatred be it from old family

lore , or other sources....

it can be a dangerous place

and the smart ones who know how to react to it are the ones who live to see better days....
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31801898
United States
01/12/2013 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do they call me this?

Because Latinos are deeply, devotedly racist. And also childish.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28300874
Canada
01/12/2013 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
If your female. Ignore it, their just jealous.

If your male. Man up, why are you posting this shit?

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31958679
United States
01/12/2013 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi,

datamine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31958679
United States
01/12/2013 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
because you look like jesus ?!?!?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
01/12/2013 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

could be this

Brown-Eyed Men May Look More Trustworthy

[link to www.wired.com]

1dunno1
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
01/13/2013 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL...someone said that to me once a long time ago, made me laugh. Didn't even know this person, they were obviously mentally ill or something.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20566260
United States
01/13/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been called the same.

Just because you have blonde hair and blue eyes, you are targeted by hateful people.
Gunnz, lots of Gunnz

User ID: 32056494
Australia
01/13/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was called Boring by some bitch at a wedding in January last year.
Corp/o/Ration
A Single Entity (group with the same paragon) Restricting consumption of scarce commodities.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29626659
United States
01/13/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

jealousy and resentment

Blonde Blue eyes used to be considered their "white gods"
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/13/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe because of the way you carry yourself

or maybe it's things like this:

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/13/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been called the same.

Just because you have blonde hair and blue eyes, you are targeted by hateful people.
 Quoting: J&V

maybe there are things some don't want you to know about
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2013 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

afrocentric propoganda, liberal multiculturalism

they don't want you to know about these things:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32547856
United States
01/19/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
"GREAT AMERICAN HERO"

Because you're arrogant maybe?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
"GREAT AMERICAN HERO"

Because you're arrogant maybe?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32547856

GLP