Coincidences in My Life While Researching the Satanic Conspiracy

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32008576
United States
01/12/2013 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Coincidences in My Life While Researching the Satanic Conspiracy
For more than a decade I have been researching the global Satanic conspiracy and I believe it to be true, and that it runs deeper than most people would imagine (entertainment industry, education, etc). I have a popular website about exposing the agenda.

There have been some "coincidences" in my life recently that I believe might not be coincidences at all, but some sort of spiritual or divine intervention to confirm that everything I have researched over the years is indeed true.

In this post I will describe the first "coincidence." I apologize in advance for being vague, but I feel it's necessary.

A few years ago a relative of mine became acquaintances with a popular professional athlete. I was invited to the athlete's mansion for a party.

It was at this party that I met a man who was involved with the music industry. He told me that he used to be part of a very successful record label, working with artists you have all heard of, and that he was still friends and did business with many players in the industry.

After I learned who he was I knew I had to at least try to ask him some questions because it's not every day you meet someone like that who knows what he could possibly know. Since I had a few drinks in me I wasn't nervous and didn't hesitate to just go for it.

I started to explain to him the weird satanic/illuminati/occult events and symbolism happening at the time in the music industry. I figured I would have a better chance of getting information out of him if I acted like it was kind of ridiculous and that I didn't even believe it, so I asked him something along the lines of "So is there anything to all of this Satanic crap? Or is it just conspiracy theorists making stuff up on the Internet?"

He was quiet and seemed uncomfortable from the moment I started talking about all of this. After my question to him he sort of just looked down at his phone and mumbled something about "Man, well you know, conspiracy theorists will (inaudible, inaudible)." I thought, okay that didn't really go anywhere, so I decided to ask him one last time. I laughed and said something like "Yea, but seriously man, is there anything to any of that stuff?"

Instead of addressing my question, this is when he seemed to "wake up" out of nowhere, all of the sudden he was very interested in me, as if I was the only one there (there were about 5 other people in the room). He sat up holding up a fancy diamond necklace towards me that he had been looking at asking me things like "This is nice huh?" "This cost twenty-five thousand." "You like nice things like this?"

The crazy thing is while he was asking me about it he was holding the necklace with two hands so that the necklace was in the shape of a triangle, and from where I was standing I could only see one of his eyes inside the triangle towards the top. So here I am staring at this guy who is giving off totally evil creepy vibes and he's basically looking at me through the eye in the pyramid. Now maybe he was doing this on purpose to mess with me, but at that same time a very strange feeling came over me, almost like I was being hypnotized by him. I could feel that he was projecting the feelings of evil and greed onto me and that all he cared about was money. I can't even really explain in words the way I felt at that moment but I was convinced that there was something wrong with this man, that he was possibly even possessed.

Shortly after this took place it was time for my relative and I to leave. We said bye to everyone and one of our hosts there walked us out the door, and as I walked towards the door I looked at the music industry man as he sat there and he was staring right back at me with an evil look that seemed to pierce right through me until I walked out the door and couldn't see him anymore.

This probably doesn't sound like much to you, and it's hard to describe, especially while being vague, but considering this man's history and the people he has been around I was convinced that I struck a nerve with him when I brought up the Satanic subject and was citing evidence to him. I believe he knew that what I was saying was true and that it was the first of other "coincidences" to come in my life to show me that it's all real.

If anyone even cares about this let me know and I'll post the next coincidence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31928312
United States
01/12/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Coincidences in My Life While Researching the Satanic Conspiracy
Very interesting indeed.

Have you watched the youtube videos on the entertainment industry and illuminati?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 32008576
United States
01/12/2013 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting indeed.

Have you watched the youtube videos on the entertainment industry and illuminati?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31928312

Of course, I've even made some of my own.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32003549
United States
01/12/2013 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is your website?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27026395
New Zealand
01/12/2013 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I enjoyed reading your post OP, thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31890361
Australia
01/12/2013 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
For more than a decade I have been researching the global Satanic conspiracy and I believe it to be true, and that it runs deeper than most people would imagine (entertainment industry, education, etc). I have a popular website about exposing the agenda.

There have been some "coincidences" in my life recently that I believe might not be coincidences at all, but some sort of spiritual or divine intervention to confirm that everything I have researched over the years is indeed true.

In this post I will describe the first "coincidence." I apologize in advance for being vague, but I feel it's necessary.

A few years ago a relative of mine became acquaintances with a popular professional athlete. I was invited to the athlete's mansion for a party.

It was at this party that I met a man who was involved with the music industry. He told me that he used to be part of a very successful record label, working with artists you have all heard of, and that he was still friends and did business with many players in the industry.

After I learned who he was I knew I had to at least try to ask him some questions because it's not every day you meet someone like that who knows what he could possibly know. Since I had a few drinks in me I wasn't nervous and didn't hesitate to just go for it.

I started to explain to him the weird satanic/illuminati/occult events and symbolism happening at the time in the music industry. I figured I would have a better chance of getting information out of him if I acted like it was kind of ridiculous and that I didn't even believe it, so I asked him something along the lines of "So is there anything to all of this Satanic crap? Or is it just conspiracy theorists making stuff up on the Internet?"

He was quiet and seemed uncomfortable from the moment I started talking about all of this. After my question to him he sort of just looked down at his phone and mumbled something about "Man, well you know, conspiracy theorists will (inaudible, inaudible)." I thought, okay that didn't really go anywhere, so I decided to ask him one last time. I laughed and said something like "Yea, but seriously man, is there anything to any of that stuff?"

Instead of addressing my question, this is when he seemed to "wake up" out of nowhere, all of the sudden he was very interested in me, as if I was the only one there (there were about 5 other people in the room). He sat up holding up a fancy diamond necklace towards me that he had been looking at asking me things like "This is nice huh?" "This cost twenty-five thousand." "You like nice things like this?"

The crazy thing is while he was asking me about it he was holding the necklace with two hands so that the necklace was in the shape of a triangle, and from where I was standing I could only see one of his eyes inside the triangle towards the top. So here I am staring at this guy who is giving off totally evil creepy vibes and he's basically looking at me through the eye in the pyramid. Now maybe he was doing this on purpose to mess with me, but at that same time a very strange feeling came over me, almost like I was being hypnotized by him. I could feel that he was projecting the feelings of evil and greed onto me and that all he cared about was money. I can't even really explain in words the way I felt at that moment but I was convinced that there was something wrong with this man, that he was possibly even possessed.

Shortly after this took place it was time for my relative and I to leave. We said bye to everyone and one of our hosts there walked us out the door, and as I walked towards the door I looked at the music industry man as he sat there and he was staring right back at me with an evil look that seemed to pierce right through me until I walked out the door and couldn't see him anymore.

This probably doesn't sound like much to you, and it's hard to describe, especially while being vague, but considering this man's history and the people he has been around I was convinced that I struck a nerve with him when I brought up the Satanic subject and was citing evidence to him. I believe he knew that what I was saying was true and that it was the first of other "coincidences" to come in my life to show me that it's all real.

If anyone even cares about this let me know and I'll post the next coincidence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32008576

Please continue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9382374
United States
01/12/2013 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is your website?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32003549

I'd rather not post it here because the thread is not about my website and I don't want anyone to think I'm making things up just to get traffic to the site. I have no reason to lie here and simply want to share the story with people who are likely to understand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
01/12/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
i am a NWO/luciferian/illuminati researcher and have been for many years. i have recently had weird coincidences but they are different that what you describe.

what you describe, btw, doesn't surprise me, but seems a bit contrived. not sure why.

creepy for sure, but validating.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1254511
United States
01/12/2013 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
A band wouldn't put occolt signage in videos not because it's cool or hip or whatever

occolt signage has a bad rep and people would if anything keep it out because they might lose money if people think the band is evil or whatever

so why is it being put in?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
01/12/2013 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
So the guy was just carrying a fancy $25K diamond necklace around in his pocket to hold up and try and hypnotize you with?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please continue
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31890361

2nd Coincidence:

I was driving to a friend's house, it was about a 30 minute drive on the morning after a night of researching the conspiracy. I seem to go through phases where I'll not even think about the conspiracy or research it for a couple weeks or so, and then go right back into researching it and thinking about it for a week or two straight. This drive to my friend's house happened to be during a time where I was thinking about it a lot.

As I was driving I wasn't listening to music or anything, just thinking. I was thinking about all the possible players in the conspiracy. As I exited the freeway and was on the main street headed to my friend's house I began to think about preachers, like the ones you see on TV asking for donations. I was thinking about preachers and how some seem very corrupt in their communities.

As I was going from stoplight to stoplight I remember thinking something along the lines of "There's a term or a phrase to describe these types of people... what is it? It's on the tip of my tongue, what is it?" Finally it hit me as I was approaching another red light. "Wolf in sheeps clothing! That's it! That's what those people are, they are wolves in sheeps clothing."

When I stopped at the red light there was a big red SUV next to me with the windows down and two overweight black women were in the front seat having a loud conversation. My windows were also down and right as I looked over at them out of curiousity they seemed to be talking about someone and I could hear the woman in the passenger seat say loudly and clearly "Oh please, you know he's a wolf in sheeps clothing."

I was then sitting there stunned thinking "WTF? How could that happen? Is that really just a coincidence? WTF?" I drove off when the light turned green trying to just brush it off as a coincidence but I couldn't. I kept thinking "What are the chances of that happening? How could that be?"

If anyone seems interested I'll post the next coincidence.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
So the guy was just carrying a fancy $25K diamond necklace around in his pocket to hold up and try and hypnotize you with?
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

At the time, and maybe still now, he was what you could call a "jeweler to the stars." He had brought a lot of fancy jewelry there to sell to the professional athlete and his family.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please continue
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31890361

2nd Coincidence:

I was driving to a friend's house, it was about a 30 minute drive on the morning after a night of researching the conspiracy. I seem to go through phases where I'll not even think about the conspiracy or research it for a couple weeks or so, and then go right back into researching it and thinking about it for a week or two straight. This drive to my friend's house happened to be during a time where I was thinking about it a lot.

As I was driving I wasn't listening to music or anything, just thinking. I was thinking about all the possible players in the conspiracy. As I exited the freeway and was on the main street headed to my friend's house I began to think about preachers, like the ones you see on TV asking for donations. I was thinking about preachers and how some seem very corrupt in their communities.

As I was going from stoplight to stoplight I remember thinking something along the lines of "There's a term or a phrase to describe these types of people... what is it? It's on the tip of my tongue, what is it?" Finally it hit me as I was approaching another red light. "Wolf in sheeps clothing! That's it! That's what those people are, they are wolves in sheeps clothing."

When I stopped at the red light there was a big red SUV next to me with the windows down and two overweight black women were in the front seat having a loud conversation. My windows were also down and right as I looked over at them out of curiousity they seemed to be talking about someone and I could hear the woman in the passenger seat say loudly and clearly "Oh please, you know he's a wolf in sheeps clothing."

I was then sitting there stunned thinking "WTF? How could that happen? Is that really just a coincidence? WTF?" I drove off when the light turned green trying to just brush it off as a coincidence but I couldn't. I kept thinking "What are the chances of that happening? How could that be?"

If anyone seems interested I'll post the next coincidence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9382374

That's a synchronicity. Individuals experience these to varying degrees when their conscious awareness is rising... You will find plenty of people sharing these types of occurrences on GLP... That's a pretty cool one.... Researching 'satanic conspiracy' may be your interest but I wouldn't say it's the root cause of these 'coincidences' you experience... It's just what you choose to do to raise your awareness about the nature of your reality. You may find yourself experiencing similar occurrences in other areas of your life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31938047
United States
01/12/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please tell us more OP! You have our attention.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

At the time, and maybe still now, he was what you could call a "jeweler to the stars." He had brought a lot of fancy jewelry there to sell to the professional athlete and his family.

Gotcha... It wasn't Jacob The Jeweler, was it? : )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1254511
United States
01/12/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

doesn't everybody??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21408840
United States
Report Abusive Post
Maybe it's not "divine" intervention.

Perhaps it's more likely you're waking up to the underbelly of reality. Tapping into it. Tapping into your psychic consciousness through your contemplation.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Gotcha... It wasn't Jacob The Jeweler, was it? : )

No, not Jacob the Jeweler.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Perhaps it's more likely you're waking up to the underbelly of reality. Tapping into it. Tapping into your psychic consciousness through your contemplation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21408840

goofy thum
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21408840

goofy thum

I just read your post, about synchronicity, after I posted my comment...

How synchronistic!

afro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32003549
United States
01/12/2013 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is your website?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32003549

I'd rather not post it here because the thread is not about my website and I don't want anyone to think I'm making things up just to get traffic to the site. I have no reason to lie here and simply want to share the story with people who are likely to understand.

I don't think your making shit up just to get traffic to your site and nobody would care if you were. Tell me the name of your site. Im interested. I wouldn't be asking if you didn't mention it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
And to the OP...

You are a brave soul.

But please be careful how deep you dig into the hornets nest.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
01/12/2013 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, its God's way of telling you that you are right where you are supposed to be, whether in your thinking, or in hearing what God is trying to teach you, or actually physically standing somewhere where He wants you to be.

in other words, if you are being shown things by God for the purpose of bringing truth to others, then He will validate it for you.

some people believe that it is the Holy Spirit that does this. He is the Spirit of Truth, the Helper.

i have the types of coincidence that you mention in #2 all the time. it's my marker that God is showing me something important and also that I am on the right track.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31934139
United States
01/12/2013 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
you will see these sorts of subtle images always, in the background of news stories on TV, the backdrop will nearly always be a pyramid, or there will be a pentagram, or 666, or an eye, or obelisk in the background. Once you learn to recognize it , it's always there.

is this because all the camera men and editors, are consciously aware of this? Are they all possessed? Are they aware that they are possessed?

Alot of them are not really conscious of it, the more important they are, the less of their own consciousness they really control, their own consciousness gets over-ridden alot, but this can be detrimental to their own identity, if done too often. They begin to get absorbed into the Borg, and thus, are no longer autonomous, self functioning beings, which can be burdensome of the Master Mind entities, if they have to mind the slave minds too much.

Oh God, it's so complicated some times, you should be thankful you are not in charge of running the goddamn world.
Nerve03
User ID: 22176654
United States
01/12/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is this VC?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31503468
United States
01/12/2013 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
op

what i can tell you is this

be careful

these types are dangerous and operate with an entirely different code of

life than you do.

be careful
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please tell us more OP! You have our attention.
 Quoting: skyblau

Coincidence #3:

I was at an NBA basketball game with a friend of mine. We went into the arena early, probably about 30-40 minutes before the game. We were drinking some beers and having a great time talking and joking while the teams were warming up. I never like to bring up anything related to the conspiracy in these settings because it's not the right setting for it, we are out to enjoy ourselves and have a good time, but this time I couldn't help it.

The person with me was a good friend, someone who I have shared a lot of information with regarding the conspiracy, especially the entertainment industry aspect.

So as the teams are warming up the arenas usually play music. It's a range of songs, but usually just crappy pop and rap songs. That night they played a few songs by an artist who is obviously complicit with the agenda and whose music has a very negative evil feel to it, as well as evil content.

As I looked around the seats and noticed mostly families and older people, I was thinking what a shame it was for employees at these arenas even play such music to begin with; evil rap songs with deep cold bass and negative lyrics about drug dealing and violence, just something that shouldn't be played at a family event. So my friend and I talked about it and how it was out of place and how the artist they were playing was such a pawn of the industry and the agenda, etc.

We talked about how that rap artist (it's not the obvious one who first probably comes to your mind, but he is a big star) is always throwing up the devil horns handsign, and how he talks of being a Freemason, and one of the posts about him on my website among other things.

About 20 minutes later, as it got closer to the start of the game some girl was on the microphone and sounded like she was introducing someone, I couldn't really hear as we were talking, I thought maybe the teams were about to come back out, but as I was staring down at the court who else but the exact rap star we were talking about appears right where I'm looking. They introduced him like he was some sort of great guy, and he got a lukewarm reception from the crowd.

This seemed weird at first because we were not at a game in New York City or Los Angeles, we were at a game of a notoriously losing team in a much smaller market area where celebrities are rarely even seen.

It was creepy having to see him right there in the front row on the court right in my field of vision about 50 yards away for the entire game. I found myself thinking again "What are the chances of that?" My friend and I don't even talk about that type of stuff much when out doing stuff in public, but the one time the music makes us bring it up the guy we were talking about walks right out in front of us? Coincidence? I guess.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot to add, he wasn't there to perform or anything, he was there as a spectator and sat at the best seat in the house.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, my posts don't say OP anymore, my IP must have changed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22176654
United States
01/12/2013 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
What else do you know? what have you uncovered in your research?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
What else do you know? what have you uncovered in your research?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22176654

You'd have to be more specific.

Going to write next coincidence now.

GLP