User ID: 18016289
United States
01/12/2013 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
To the "Religious"
Truth.

A Man cannot serve two Masters.

Therefore, to those who call themselves Christians.

You are a bunch of lying sacks of shit who bring shame to the name of Jesus the Christ.

You are supposed to be fighting for one thing and one thing ONLY. That is the Kingdom of Heaven as he had described it to you.

He told you to remain apart from this world. But no! You have been seduced by it. You have been tricked! You have been utterly lied to. You have been lead to defend nations created by the imaginings of Man. You have forsaken his true word. You have become a shame, a SHAME!

How dare you claim to believe in him and his word and DO WHAT HE TOLD YOU TO DO!

Proud Americans, Proud Englishman, Proud Irishman, Proud Australians, Proud, Proud, Proud, Your fucking pride disgusts me!

And you expect a savior. You expect redemption.

You shall have none unless you COME OUT!!!

To the Muslims, how are YOU any better?

You get pissed because someone insults Muhammed, you fucking Idolators.

FUCK MUHAMMAD! FUCK HIM every way to sunday.

You with your kneeling and praying and kneeling and praying and kneeling and praying, for what?

LOOK HOW YOUR PRAYERS MATTER!

Allah is your god huh. Well fuck Allah to! I have that crown bitch!

What will your praying do to retrieve it?

Your praying is for naught!

You oppress your people who yearn to be free.

You claim to be a Nation of Islam, yet you are utterly divided as a people.

Why? Because you follow people who hunger for fucking power over you. You beg for someone to serve. You are neither free in your hearts nor you mind.

Your Quran has done NOTHING for you.

Today I wipe my ass with it's pages!
I spit upon it!

It is a cursed thing to me.

For it is nothing but another pile of Gold that your people lust over and fight over, and kill their enemies and friends over.

You value paper MORE than LIFE!

Can you not see how badly you were deceived?

To the children of Isreal, oh what an abomination you have become. YOUR Nation is not supposed to exist until God's heavenly kingdom come. Yet you have been seduced to accept from your own enemies what is not yours to receive!

All of your books are garbage. Utter garbage. Vile wasted words of garbage. Stupid people. You need to go to books to find God's word when God's word should be what proceeds from YOUR mouth at all times. For God is the spirit of life, and YOU value it NOT.

Fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you all again for you have not love in your heart for what God has created, but have sold your souls to that which Man made with his own hands.

A curse on you all!

May the Heavenly father wipe you all from this earth. YOU are a plague to his creation.

And those who seek to baffle with bull shit new age razzle dazzle to mystify the unaware. Hell has a special place for you and your crystal waving, charm making, tarot reading, false prophecy making, sell another book to pad your fat ass ways.

Fuck you all.

God is the spirit of Life.

LIFE

Idiots.

You cannot serve two Masters.

You serve life, and seek to preserve it, and make a blessed thing for future generations to inherit, or you stand against the very being who called it all into being.

Fucking hypocrites.

skull_fing

Thus says the Son of Man
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: To the "Religious"
You want to put another Man over you?

You want to put another Man between you and your Maker?

Here is your inheritance!

Stop being fucking STUPID!

God is NOT found in a Mosque.

God is not found in a Cathedral.

God is not found in a Temple.

God is found in your fucking stone hard heart,

and your children bear the burden of your IGNORANCE!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

You want WAR mother fuckers?

I will stir you ALL into a fucking frenzy.

I will make your eyes BLEED with madness.

I will make your ears explode with the sound of a thousand bombs laying waste to all you know!

Repent and turn from your wicked ways!

Or, your life will be made a stinking cess pool from which a hundred generations will not crawl out of.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Peter!!

Your Fired.

Thus says the Son of Man.
simultaneous_final

User ID: 31759745
United States
01/12/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Truth.

You are a bunch of lying sacks of shit who bring shame to the name of Jesus the Christ.

You are supposed to be fighting for one thing and one thing ONLY. That is the Kingdom of Heaven as he had described it to you.

He told you to remain apart from this world. But no! You have been seduced by it. You have been tricked! You have been utterly lied to. You have been lead to defend nations created by the imaginings of Man. You have forsaken his true word. You have become a shame, a SHAME!

How dare you claim to believe in him and his word and DO WHAT HE TOLD YOU TO DO!

Proud Americans, Proud Englishman, Proud Irishman, Proud Australians, Proud, Proud, Proud, Your fucking pride disgusts me!

You with your kneeling and praying and kneeling and praying and kneeling and praying, for what?

Why? Because you follow people who hunger for fucking power over you. You beg for someone to serve. You are neither free in your hearts nor you mind.

I spit upon it!

For it is nothing but another pile of Gold that your people lust over and fight over, and kill their enemies and friends over.

To the children of Isreal, oh what an abomination you have become. YOUR Nation is not supposed to exist until God's heavenly kingdom come. Yet you have been seduced to accept from your own enemies what is not yours to receive!

All of your books are garbage. Utter garbage. Vile wasted words of garbage. Stupid people. You need to go to books to find God's word when God's word should be what proceeds from YOUR mouth at all times. For God is the spirit of life, and YOU value it NOT.

Fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you all again for you have not love in your heart for what God has created, but have sold your souls to that which Man made with his own hands.

A curse on you all!

May the Heavenly father wipe you all from this earth. YOU are a plague to his creation.

And those who seek to baffle with bull shit new age razzle dazzle to mystify the unaware. Hell has a special place for you and your crystal waving, charm making, tarot reading, false prophecy making, sell another book to pad your fat ass ways.

Fuck you all.

LIFE

Idiots.

You serve life, and seek to preserve it, and make a blessed thing for future generations to inherit, or you stand against the very being who called it all into being.

Fucking hypocrites.

skull_fing

Thus says the Son of Man
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18016289

THAT is the TRUTH if I have ever read it.

Thank you, OP!
A subject observes itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself ad infinitum.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
K.Kool

User ID: 20650066
Australia
01/12/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you, OP!
 Quoting: simultaneous_final

Your damn right it is the TRUTH.

And, I need HELP!

This needs to go viral!

This needs to get attention.

For I have no platform left but here to spread the truth.

So unless you want to sit back and take it in the ass, HELP!

Bring the WORLD here,

And I will reveal the whole TRUTH.

It is panty checking time.

And let it all be on my head!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: K.Kool

Yeah well fuck YOU too bitch boy.

skull_fing
K.Kool

Australia
01/12/2013 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Truth.

I spit upon it!

A curse on you all!

Fuck you all.

LIFE

Idiots.

Fucking hypocrites.

skull_fing

Thus says the Son of Man

The Kingdom is actually the Church.

Sorry, I know you don't want to hear this, I know it's hard,
to think you can no longer just do what you want and claim it's ok with God.
I went through it, too.
It is so much easier, to vent anger, and claim a moral high-ground.
Without religions, this world would be ten times more fucked up.
Truth.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Kingdom is actually the Church.

Sorry, I know you don't want to hear this, I know it's hard,
to think you can no longer just do what you want and claim it's ok with God.
I went through it, too.
It is so much easier, to vent anger, and claim a moral high-ground.
Without religions, this world would be ten times more fucked up.
Truth.

Take your fucking lies elsewhere.

I have already defended my position against people more versed in scripture than you.

I have already worked my ass off debunking the lies and obfuscation and even put the info right out to the world so fuckers like yourself can see with your own eyes.

I will not waste any more time on the likes of you.

GO into perdition which you deserve.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9142675
United States
01/12/2013 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Better than worshipping nothing that exploded into everything, and a primordial soup. Science should be your friend.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Better than worshipping nothing that exploded into everything, and a primordial soup. Science should be your friend.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9142675

This isn't about Atheism dumb ass.

It is about religious hypocrisy.

If you do not DO what YOUR God tells you to do

Then YOUR worship is nothing but fucking vanity born of a vain heart.

And your sin is a stench to my nostrils,

For you do not even know truth when you hear it.

You just earned yourself a GREAT BIG fuck you!

skull_fing
K.Kool

Australia
01/12/2013 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are wrong OP.

"As men grew to understand the Divinity of Christ they grew to see that the kingdom of God was also that of Christ — it was here that the faith of the good thief excelled: "Lord, remember me when thou shalt come into thy kingdom."
So, too, as men realized that this kingdom stood for a certain tone of mind, and saw that this peculiar spirit was enshrined in the Church, they began to speak of the Church as "the kingdom of God".
[cf. Colossians 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 2:12; Apocalypse 1:6-9 and 5:10, etc.]
The kingdom was regarded as Christ's and He presents it to the Father
[cf. 1 Corinthians 15:23-28; 2 Timothy 4:1.]
The kingdom of God means, then, the ruling of God in our hearts; it means those principles which separate us off from the kingdom of the world and the devil; it means the benign sway of grace; it means the Church as that Divine institution whereby we may make sure of attaining the spirit of Christ and so win that ultimate kingdom of God Where He reigns without end in "the holy city, the New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.
(Revelation 21:2)."

[link to www.newadvent.org]

Last Edited by #KK# on 01/12/2013 03:08 AM
They'refixingtheroad

User ID: 30078035
United States
01/12/2013 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your more then welcome to vent here -- The Nobody

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are wrong OP.

"As men grew to understand the Divinity of Christ they grew to see that the kingdom of God was also that of Christ — it was here that the faith of the good thief excelled: "Lord, remember me when thou shalt come into thy kingdom."
So, too, as men realized that this kingdom stood for a certain tone of mind, and saw that this peculiar spirit was enshrined in the Church, they began to speak of the Church as "the kingdom of God".
[cf. Colossians 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 2:12; Apocalypse 1:6-9 and 5:10, etc.]
The kingdom was regarded as Christ's and He presents it to the Father
[cf. 1 Corinthians 15:23-28; 2 Timothy 4:1.]
The kingdom of God means, then, the ruling of God in our hearts; it means those principles which separate us off from the kingdom of the world and the devil; it means the benign sway of grace; it means the Church as that Divine institution whereby we may make sure of attaining the spirit of Christ and so win that ultimate kingdom of God Where He reigns without end in "the holy city, the New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.
(Revelation 21:2)."

[link to www.newadvent.org]

skull_fingskull_fing

Double fuck you for not even being able to put together a coherent argument. Did Jesus carry a fucking Bible? Did he even carry a fucking Torah?

The Lord's not in you. It is kept locked away in a fucking book I burned.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your more then welcome to vent here -- The Nobody

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: They'refixingtheroad

Your doing fine on your own Brother.

My words are necessarily being kept in one location for this portion of my work.

Thank you for the invitation, and I will stop by to say hello.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32010530
South Africa
01/12/2013 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

This worshipping of 'primordial soup' thing...What utter fucking bullshit!
Even if I gave credence to evolution and everything beginning with a 'soup', I wouodn't be stupid enough to pray to the motherfucker and call it father which is what christians do.
So shut the fuck up and get the fuck out...cunt :-)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Even if I gave credence to evolution and everything beginning with a 'soup', I wouodn't be stupid enough to pray to the motherfucker and call it father which is what christians do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32010530

Welcome my friend.
simultaneous_final

United States
01/12/2013 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you, OP!

Your damn right it is the TRUTH.

And, I need HELP!

This needs to go viral!

This needs to get attention.

For I have no platform left but here to spread the truth.

So unless you want to sit back and take it in the ass, HELP!

Bring the WORLD here,

And I will reveal the whole TRUTH.

It is panty checking time.

And let it all be on my head!

I'm already involved with a group that agrees with you. Perhaps you should come see us. I am forbidden from soliciting new members so:

"To be one, ask one."

Google that and find "one" near you. It's not hard.
A subject observes itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself ad infinitum.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm already involved with a group that agrees with you. Perhaps you should come see us. I am forbidden from soliciting new members so:

"To be one, ask one."

I was one.

They suspended me without trial for having a run in with the law.

I am the stone the builders rejected.

Here is the Temple I built with my own hands.

www.thesanctumsanctorum.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32010530
South Africa
01/12/2013 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Welcome my friend.

Thanks OP :-)
Kindly excuse my excessive profanity, but when they come with this 'atheism is religion' shit, I get a little tee'd off...
They also automatically assume that if you're an atheist ( in itself mere assumption most of the time) then you're an evolutionist who prays to the amoeba monster too.
Such small minded defence of their own insane methods, much like kids on the playground.
VeryNigh
Just A Watcher on the Wall

User ID: 28809103
United States
01/12/2013 03:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
Double fuck you for not even being able to put together a coherent argument. Did Jesus carry a fucking Bible? Did he even carry a fucking Torah?

Which is it anonymous coward? he's "in you" or he's "in the <expletive> book you burned"?

I hardly see how your demonstration of the diversity of the f-word makes you enlightened or even worth listening to.

While we're on the subject of Jesus, he didn't promise the truth later... he delivered it. So... you know... deliver something more than a rage-fueled, vulgarity-laced rant and maybe your message will be removed from the 'rage-monster, whack-job, with a four-letter vocabulary' and actually received and considered.

Uno mas thing while I'm on it... if the books you hate so badly are all gone, how then does one learn about the people and things inside them?

Prediction: I get a skull giving me the finger and some incoherent babble with several curse words laced in.

erp-a-derp.
"Sir, are you classified as human?"

"Negative. I am a meat-popsicle." ~Corbin Dallas
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP :-)
Kindly excuse my excessive profanity, but when they come with this 'atheism is religion' shit, I get a little tee'd off...
They also automatically assume that if you're an atheist ( in itself mere assumption most of the time) then you're an evolutionist who prays to the amoeba monster too.
Such small minded defence of their own insane methods, much like kids on the playground.

Words do not offend me.

Lies offend me.

And there is no greater lie than to not BE your word.

I do not care about your religious preference.

All I care about is doing what is right in my heart.

As should you.

Do not judge Jesus for what his followers have done in his name.

What he taught was the truth, and I will defend his words to the death. And as Jesus would, I offer my hand in friendship.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: VeryNigh

Which is it anonymous coward? he's "in you" or he's "in the <expletive> book you burned"?

I hardly see how your demonstration of the diversity of the f-word makes you enlightened or even worth listening to.

While we're on the subject of Jesus, he didn't promise the truth later... he delivered it. So... you know... deliver something more than a rage-fueled, vulgarity-laced rant and maybe your message will be removed from the 'rage-monster, whack-job, with a four-letter vocabulary' and actually received and considered.

Uno mas thing while I'm on it... if the books you hate so badly are all gone, how then does one learn about the people and things inside them?

Prediction: I get a skull giving me the finger and some incoherent babble with several curse words laced in.

erp-a-derp.

Who the fuck are you?

I didn't call you.

I don't know where you come from.
VeryNigh
Just A Watcher on the Wall

User ID: 28809103
United States
01/12/2013 03:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
Who the fuck are you?

I didn't call you.

... as expected.

God help you.
"Sir, are you classified as human?"

"Negative. I am a meat-popsicle." ~Corbin Dallas
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who the fuck are you?

I didn't call you.

... as expected.

God help you.

He is thank you.
Nobody....
User ID: 16697477
United States
01/12/2013 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, it's a good thing Christ hated religion. He is our personal Lord and savior not religion.

Yes, the religious need to depart from religion, as it did not die on the cross for you.

So, what's your point, sir?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, it's a good thing Christ hated religion. He is our personal Lord and savior not religion.

Yes, the religious need to depart from religion, as it did not die on the cross for you.

So, what's your point, sir?
 Quoting: Nobody.... 16697477

Counting sheep...
simultaneous_final

United States
01/12/2013 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

"To be one, ask one."

I was one.

They suspended me without trial for having a run in with the law.

I am the stone the builders rejected.

Here is the Temple I built with my own hands.

www.thesanctumsanctorum.com

Being suspended is not the same as being deemed un-*******. You will be in good standing in no time. Run ins with the law are common. It happens to the best of us. Remember who your friends and brothers are. They'll never reject you. I certainly won't. If nothing else, join a L**** with YOUNGER membership. Get me?
Nobody....
User ID: 16697477
United States
01/12/2013 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

erp-a-derp.

Be angry, but sin not...

GLP