To the "Religious"

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 18016289
United States
01/12/2013 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To the "Religious"
So, you do believe truth can be transmitted to humans via individual revelations, and discovered for all, not only through logic?
 Quoting: K.Kool

Have we forgotten what the fuck TRUTH is!

What a fucking dip shit world!

If a man says give all your fucking money to the poor and follow him, and you tell me that you follow this man, but have not giving all that you have to the poor, and you do not follow what he said, the you are a fucking LIAR.

TRUTH is SIMPLE.

Do you believe what the fuck comes out your mouth and do YOU live by it or NOT.

So easy to take the easy road isn't it.

Oh, oh, jesus died for our sins so we can be forgiven...

Pussy.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
My source isn't only internet speculations, but what the Catholic Church has discovered through centuries of spiritual warfare with the masons.
 Quoting: K.Kool

Catholic Church spiritual warfare

Now THAT is the fucking Truth!!!

And Jesus warned You about them you dumb shit.

Beware not who can destroy your flesh, but them who can destroy your fucking soul!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
It was a great message until you started brutally attacking the Muslims. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! I'm a Christian and I respect them very much (obviously not the hypocritical extremists). I would NEVER disrespect their beliefs as much as you just did!! SHAME ON YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!
I bet you're of British/English descent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32019544

Ain't no shame in my Game Biatch!!!

skull_fing
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Boy- get on your calloused knees and beg that Christ receives you! Blasphemous idolater!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26420358

Get on your knees and hug my fucking nuts!

I know where I stand with Jesus, I walk in his shoes, do you motherfucker?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Man, you are right! Ocean Lodge in Morehead. Man, good times.

I know of Pi. He seems prone to flights of fancy. Maybe I'm wrong. It's hard to tell sometimes. You know. Zealotry can be dangerous.

Let me ask you--what is your goal? I know it's hard sometimes to articulate a singular goal--and even harder to let your guard down and SHARE the goal with someone else. If you don't want to answer, then forget I asked.

Listen, here's my email:

You know you can contact me whenever, right?

When you reply to this post, I have to edit my email address out so write it down (if you want).
 Quoting: simultaneous_final

Sorry my friend, I do not do private communication.

Dressing down the world in front of the whole fucked up world.

That's how I roll!
dglnomore

User ID: 26754228
United States
01/12/2013 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Truth.

A Man cannot serve two Masters.

Therefore, to those who call themselves Christians.

You are a bunch of lying sacks of shit who bring shame to the name of Jesus the Christ.

You are supposed to be fighting for one thing and one thing ONLY. That is the Kingdom of Heaven as he had described it to you.

He told you to remain apart from this world. But no! You have been seduced by it. You have been tricked! You have been utterly lied to. You have been lead to defend nations created by the imaginings of Man. You have forsaken his true word. You have become a shame, a SHAME!

How dare you claim to believe in him and his word and DO WHAT HE TOLD YOU TO DO!

Proud Americans, Proud Englishman, Proud Irishman, Proud Australians, Proud, Proud, Proud, Your fucking pride disgusts me!

And you expect a savior. You expect redemption.

You shall have none unless you COME OUT!!!

To the Muslims, how are YOU any better?

You get pissed because someone insults Muhammed, you fucking Idolators.

FUCK MUHAMMAD! FUCK HIM every way to sunday.

You with your kneeling and praying and kneeling and praying and kneeling and praying, for what?

LOOK HOW YOUR PRAYERS MATTER!

Allah is your god huh. Well fuck Allah to! I have that crown bitch!

What will your praying do to retrieve it?

Your praying is for naught!

You oppress your people who yearn to be free.

You claim to be a Nation of Islam, yet you are utterly divided as a people.

Why? Because you follow people who hunger for fucking power over you. You beg for someone to serve. You are neither free in your hearts nor you mind.

Your Quran has done NOTHING for you.

Today I wipe my ass with it's pages!
I spit upon it!

It is a cursed thing to me.

For it is nothing but another pile of Gold that your people lust over and fight over, and kill their enemies and friends over.

You value paper MORE than LIFE!

Can you not see how badly you were deceived?

To the children of Isreal, oh what an abomination you have become. YOUR Nation is not supposed to exist until God's heavenly kingdom come. Yet you have been seduced to accept from your own enemies what is not yours to receive!

All of your books are garbage. Utter garbage. Vile wasted words of garbage. Stupid people. You need to go to books to find God's word when God's word should be what proceeds from YOUR mouth at all times. For God is the spirit of life, and YOU value it NOT.

Fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you all again for you have not love in your heart for what God has created, but have sold your souls to that which Man made with his own hands.

A curse on you all!

May the Heavenly father wipe you all from this earth. YOU are a plague to his creation.

And those who seek to baffle with bull shit new age razzle dazzle to mystify the unaware. Hell has a special place for you and your crystal waving, charm making, tarot reading, false prophecy making, sell another book to pad your fat ass ways.

Fuck you all.

God is the spirit of Life.

LIFE

Idiots.

You cannot serve two Masters.

You serve life, and seek to preserve it, and make a blessed thing for future generations to inherit, or you stand against the very being who called it all into being.

Fucking hypocrites.

skull_fing

Thus says the Son of Man
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18016289

While your words are true, I think your approach to winning over hearts and minds could use some fine tuning.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
While your words are true, I think your approach to winning over hearts and minds could use some fine tuning.
 Quoting: dglnomore

Did I ask for any of your wise council?

Sit down and shut the fuck up, because you have no idea the magnitude of what is unfolding here.

But, those with the eyes to see and the ears to hear KNOW what the fuck is up.

The Wrath of the Lord is upon this fucked up world, and I AM his mothafuckin WORD!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
dglnomore

User ID: 26754228
United States
01/12/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: dglnomore

Did I ask for any of your wise council?

Sit down and shut the fuck up, because you have no idea the magnitude of what is unfolding here.

But, those with the eyes to see and the ears to hear KNOW what the fuck is up.

The Wrath of the Lord is upon this fucked up world, and I AM his mothafuckin WORD!

OK. Sorry, my bad.

Last Edited by dglnomore on 01/12/2013 12:08 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7491359
Canada
01/12/2013 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who you speak about are the 'lukewarm' Christians, who are on the cusp of 'falling away'. Their faith is at a point where Satan is working full-force to prevent their salvation, as is his plan for the whole world. If they are not grounded, their root of faith, deep into the 'good soil', then they are ripe for his attacks and we are told that a good majority of Christians will fall away. Some will say they are not true Christians, but I believe they are; they are in the very first stages and do indeed believe, but because their walk is just beginning they will fail our Lord and themselves in the end. They are trying to worship both, mammon and God, but it is not possible, all will fall to one side or the other, hence the many warnings for us to protect our faith.

Romans 6:16
16 Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

Revelation 3:16
16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

1 Timothy 4:1
4 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

Hebrews 6:4-8
4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age, 6 if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

7 Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. 8 But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned.

2 Peter 2
2 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment; 5 if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; 6 if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; 7 and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men 8 (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— 9 if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment. 10 This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority.

Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings; 11 yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord. 12 But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.

13 They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you. 14 With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood! 15 They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved the wages of wickedness. 16 But he was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey—a beast without speech—who spoke with a man’s voice and restrained the prophet’s madness.

17 These men are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. 18 For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of sinful human nature, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. 19 They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. 20 If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. 21 It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. 22 Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.”
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who you speak about are the 'lukewarm' Christians, who are on the cusp of 'falling away'. Their faith is at a point where Satan is working full-force to prevent their salvation, as is his plan for the whole world. If they are not grounded, their root of faith, deep into the 'good soil', then they are ripe for his attacks and we are told that a good majority of Christians will fall away. Some will say they are not true Christians, but I believe they are; they are in the very first stages and do indeed believe, but because their walk is just beginning they will fail our Lord and themselves in the end. They are trying to worship both, mammon and God, but it is not possible, all will fall to one side or the other, hence the many warnings for us to protect our faith.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7491359

Fuck Satan!

Check my work, he has already bowed before me.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/12/2013 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
As for those who are lukewarm to following Jesus,

I cast them from me.
IAMIAM  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: 11 dead as middle east is battered by hail snow and rain!

Still think I am fuckin playin here?
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Have you the strength to break them?
IAMIAM  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
1The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 2Son of man, set thy face against the Ammonites, and prophesy against them; 3And say unto the Ammonites, Hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou saidst, Aha, against my sanctuary, when it was profaned; and against the land of Israel, when it was desolate; and against the house of Judah, when they went into captivity; 4Behold, therefore I will deliver thee to the men of the east for a possession, and they shall set their palaces in thee, and make their dwellings in thee: they shall eat thy fruit, and they shall drink thy milk. 5And I will make Rabbah a stable for camels, and the Ammonites a couchingplace for flocks: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. 6For thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast clapped thine hands, and stamped with the feet, and rejoiced in heart with all thy despite against the land of Israel; 7Behold, therefore I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and will deliver thee for a spoil to the heathen; and I will cut thee off from the people, and I will cause thee to perish out of the countries: I will destroy thee; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD.

8Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Moab and Seir do say, Behold, the house of Judah is like unto all the heathen; 9Therefore, behold, I will open the side of Moab from the cities, from his cities which are on his frontiers, the glory of the country, Bethjeshimoth, Baalmeon, and Kiriathaim, 10Unto the men of the east with the Ammonites, and will give them in possession, that the Ammonites may not be remembered among the nations. 11And I will execute judgments upon Moab; and they shall know that I am the LORD.

12Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them; 13Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword. 14And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

15Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred; 16Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the sea coast. 17And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

For those who cannot hear.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32029552
Germany
01/12/2013 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Truth.

A Man cannot serve two Masters.

Therefore, to those who call themselves Christians.

You are a bunch of lying sacks of shit who bring shame to the name of Jesus the Christ.

You are supposed to be fighting for one thing and one thing ONLY. That is the Kingdom of Heaven as he had described it to you.

He told you to remain apart from this world. But no! You have been seduced by it. You have been tricked! You have been utterly lied to. You have been lead to defend nations created by the imaginings of Man. You have forsaken his true word. You have become a shame, a SHAME!

How dare you claim to believe in him and his word and DO WHAT HE TOLD YOU TO DO!

Proud Americans, Proud Englishman, Proud Irishman, Proud Australians, Proud, Proud, Proud, Your fucking pride disgusts me!

And you expect a savior. You expect redemption.

You shall have none unless you COME OUT!!!

To the Muslims, how are YOU any better?

You get pissed because someone insults Muhammed, you fucking Idolators.

FUCK MUHAMMAD! FUCK HIM every way to sunday.

You with your kneeling and praying and kneeling and praying and kneeling and praying, for what?

LOOK HOW YOUR PRAYERS MATTER!

Allah is your god huh. Well fuck Allah to! I have that crown bitch!

What will your praying do to retrieve it?

Your praying is for naught!

You oppress your people who yearn to be free.

You claim to be a Nation of Islam, yet you are utterly divided as a people.

Why? Because you follow people who hunger for fucking power over you. You beg for someone to serve. You are neither free in your hearts nor you mind.

Your Quran has done NOTHING for you.

Today I wipe my ass with it's pages!
I spit upon it!

It is a cursed thing to me.

For it is nothing but another pile of Gold that your people lust over and fight over, and kill their enemies and friends over.

You value paper MORE than LIFE!

To the children of Isreal, oh what an abomination you have become. YOUR Nation is not supposed to exist until God's heavenly kingdom come. Yet you have been seduced to accept from your own enemies what is not yours to receive!

All of your books are garbage. Utter garbage. Vile wasted words of garbage. Stupid people. You need to go to books to find God's word when God's word should be what proceeds from YOUR mouth at all times. For God is the spirit of life, and YOU value it NOT.

Fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you all again for you have not love in your heart for what God has created, but have sold your souls to that which Man made with his own hands.

A curse on you all!

May the Heavenly father wipe you all from this earth. YOU are a plague to his creation.

And those who seek to baffle with bull shit new age razzle dazzle to mystify the unaware. Hell has a special place for you and your crystal waving, charm making, tarot reading, false prophecy making, sell another book to pad your fat ass ways.

Fuck you all.

God is the spirit of Life.

LIFE

Idiots.

You cannot serve two Masters.

You serve life, and seek to preserve it, and make a blessed thing for future generations to inherit, or you stand against the very being who called it all into being.

Fucking hypocrites.

skull_fing

Thus says the Son of Man

The Generation of Wrath

5/27/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord of Hosts, to the generation of His wrath: You know not the anger of The Lord, nor of My jealousy which burns in the fierceness of My wrath! The Way of The Lord is not known, and the travesty of the innocent is hidden from your eyes!... You refuse to see!
Therefore calamity shall not cease from before your eyes, and destruction shall increase in every corner! The destruction from on high shall increase before you, and the wrath of The Lord shall chase you from behind! The strength of your heart shall give way, and you shall lie down heavily, until death comes to take you and darkness closes in... And still The Way of The Lord is not known, for the light of your eyes is darkened.

For these people are grossly wicked!...

This generation hates the glory of My majesty,
Having turned their backs to their Creator!...

They want no part with Him who has given them breath.

Not one has heard the weeping of The Holy One... No one thirsts...
Who has come out to drink?! Who has eaten from this Tree?! Who among this lying generation has opened their mouth in truth?!... Who among you knows?! Who has seen and knows?!... Who has seen the form of The Holy? And who has been made to understand the way of The Everlasting?...
My messengers know, My prophets have seen. Lo, I have given them drink, for they were thirsty; and from The Tree I have nourished them, for they were hungry... We have wept together!... And from their mouths I have poured out knowledge, and upon their lips is truth. And still The Way of The Lord is not known among this people.
Deceived generation! Your arrogance is an evil cord wound tightly about your necks! Your pride has the strength of the anaconda, and it shall crush you! It slithered in while you slept, while you were deep in your slumber, it came in the night to grab hold of its prey. He hisses at you, yet your ears welcome the sound... You are not at all terrified, neither have you roused to take flight...

Yet the anger of The Lord is fully aroused! My indignation slumbers not!...
I am wide awake as I look upon all your atrocities! I behold all your sins as they increase beyond measure! And with little restraint they break down the walls and inundate the cities and towns! They flow into your houses, reaching unto the neck! Your schools are not protected, and your churches have fallen asleep! The mire of your ways deepens, the way ahead cut off from before you! The alarm has been sounded, the trumpet blares in the streets, and still you sleep!... Scarcely one among you rouses to take flight.

For the prophets of The Lord are hated,
And the servants of The Lord remain lukewarm...

Lo, My messengers are hated by My own people,
And in the world they are cast off with rarely a mention.

For The Way of The Lord is not known,
And the fear of The Lord is forgotten...

This generation has no love for God in their hearts.

Therefore, thus says The Lord God: Behold the generation of My wrath!
Look upon the generation of all these condemned peoples, look deep into this darkness. Take a lantern and search, go from house to house, and see if there is one who has remembered My Way... Look and see if there is any who know Me.
Behold, all light is removed, every lamb taken... Deep darkness ensues, and it covers as the darkest night. It falls down heavily upon them, yet the people say, “Where has all this darkness come from? And for what cause has all this violence come upon us?... For what reason is all this devastation come upon us?!”...

Thus says The Lord:

Is not this The Day which was spoken of?...

Is this not The Day prophesied throughout the generations,
Even from the very beginning, that it should come?...

Is this not The Day of The Lord?!...

For I tell you, it has come!...

ALL HAVE ENTERED IN!

The outcry of the prophets has come forth... The word of The Lord is here! It comes to pass before your eyes, it increases and fills the earth... The outcry is come forth! It has come! HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD!... Hear the voice of your maker, The God of Heaven, Creator of Heaven and Earth! Hear The Word of The Lord from afore time, even unto this day! Hear the call and the testimony, and tremble in fear at the proclamation of The Lord!
For the decree is sent down, the judgment is set and is ready to be poured out. Lo, calamity breaks forth already, announcing the coming of The Holy One. His messengers prepare His way before Him, the earth trembles at His nearness. Lo, His hand gathers His flock together, and His soft voice calls for His lambs... The house is broken into, yet who is aware of it?
The bundles are tied and prepared, the flocks are gathered together, and still the people mock. And those called Christian say, “Are we not the chosen? Yes, we are the elect of God”... WOE! Woe to you, oh arrogant houses! Stop deceiving yourselves! Bow down and depart from your filthy houses, and I may yet receive you. Repent of every doctrine you have made, and forsake every tradition of men you have created, and I may yet receive you. Embrace those I send, and turn from your persecutions and cease from your mocking... Run and fill your empty lamps!
For the sluggard is at ease among you, the “faithful” worship themselves, and the “devout” follow after men... Am I not The Lord God who sees, The One who knows?! Yet My people hide their faces from Me, and cover their shame in an effort to appear righteous before men... Do I not search the hearts and the minds, even to the innermost?!
Therefore, who is it you seek to please, and for what cause do you wear this fine apparel? For what reason do you wear these masks and cover your heads?... For what purpose is this masquerade?!
Am I not The Lord?... And if I am The Lord, YOUR GOD, then how is it you seek after vain glories and forget your God?! For vanity is a rope, and pride builds the gallows. Is not Haman your brother and Cain your close friend?... And of their reward you are fully worthy, you shall surely share in it!

Is not wisdom justified by her children, and wickedness the delight of fools? For I tell you, death’s mouth is wide open, the pit is dug deep, and the grave is never full. Gei-Hinnom waits patiently and Sh’ol is made ready, and the wicked shall fall into it... The evil of heart shall surely descend into it!
For death and wickedness are married. By evil deeds do they consummate their union, by their every word do they confirm their agreement, until the fire consumes them and darkness hides them forever... For the place of the deceased is known, yet those worthy of the flame shall cease and never be found!... They are blotted out!

Hear therefore, The Lord’s complaint:
The foot of oppression weighs heavily upon the poor, and the needy are crushed beneath the power of evil men. For the heart of men in authority is evil, and the hardness thereof seeks only to take and to consume, until their ravenous appetites are satisfied. Yet their hunger only increases in their pursuit of evil gain, and their thirst deepens with every drop of blood they consume...

Therefore, thus says The Lord: They shall have their fill!... Evil shall reign and wickedness shall overtake them! And blood shall I give them to drink! And in the midst of their fullness they shall starve! And at the height of their transgression I SHALL CONSUME THEM! Behold, I shall oppress them day and night!... The hand of The Lord shall weigh heavily upon them! The power of My judgment shall crush them under the foot of My punishment!... I SHALL TREAD THEM DOWN!

Behold, as grapes in the winepress of the wrath of My fury,
I shall tread them down!...

The back of the high man shall be bent down,
And the neck of the evil man shall be broken...

ALL IN AUTHORITY SHALL BOW DOWN!

FOR I AM THE ONLY LORD OF HOSTS!

For more search under google:

Letters from God and His Christ

Letter videos:
[link to www.youtube.com]
cmoG530

User ID: 31476579
United States
01/12/2013 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do not be riled up by this person. What he/she says speaks against their own self. Sit back and let him/her reflect upon it. Out.

Last Edited by cmoG530 on 01/12/2013 03:24 PM
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
IAMIAM  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do not be riled up by this person. What he/she says speaks against their own self. Sit back and let him/her reflect upon it. Out.
 Quoting: cmoG530

Who the fuck do you think you are to come into MY temple and speak against me?

If you do not like what you see - hear, get the fuck out!

Watch what I say and see it come to fruition,

for my words are not my own but the WORD of the LORD.

Can you say the same bitch?

Thought not you pansy ass motherfucker.

skull_fing

Anonymous Coward
Germany
01/12/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prophecy Against the Great Nation, Ishmael (Islam)

4/3/06 From God The Father - A Letter Given To Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Behold, The Lord is high and lifted up. The Lord has seen the travail of His people, and remembered the sins and blasphemy of the wicked one and those who follow after him, giving heed to his lies and subtle deceptions... Even five times per day do they bow down, and praise Me by the words of him who I have cast out...

Thus says The Lord: The one, who shall stomp upon The Holy Covenant, is come, and shall come and make peace with you... But there shall be no peace.

Thus says The Lord God: My face is turned against you, and My arm shall be outstretched. Even on pins and needles, nails and broken glass, shall you walk, tearing the flesh of your feet, leaving trails in blood on your streets... The pain, of which, shall not cease, neither shall you find respite... For this is what The Lord has decreed and shall be done. You have trodden under foot My commandments, persecuted My people, and killed My flock beloved of The Shepherd... You are the flock given up to the slaughter!

Thus says The Lord...

I shall paint the hills, even every mountain in My lands,
With the blood of your fathers and sons...

Behold, The Lord is against you, oh people of violence!

How long shall you corrupt My Word? How long shall you deny Me and My Son, Christ, The Lord? You shall surely die, and your corpses shall lie in the streets of your abominations. You shall fall down, even in the midst of your sanctuaries, your abominable temples... These shall crumble and turn to dust, before the wrath of The Lord!

Thus says The Lord: My anger is still not turned away! Oh great nation, descendants and adopted sons of Ishmael, so it is fulfilled and will come to pass... Hence, in less than one week’s time, you shall be against every man, and every man shall be against you.

Thus says The Lord of Glory...

I am come in My vengeance,
And I shall destroy even all your strongholds...

I shall dismember them and burn them with fire...

I shall dry up your lands and smite your peoples...

A wasteland of sorrows shall be your meat,
And suffering shall be your nourishment...

For as you have done unto those who love Me, and the name of My Son, The Holy One of Israel,
So shall you receive double, of the wrath of The Lord that has come.

Oh deceived nation, YOU SHALL NOT CHANGE, OR ADD TO, THE WORDS OF The Lord MOST HIGH, NOR DENY HIS NAME, THE NAME HE HAS GIVEN HIS SON, EVEN CHRIST! You are not alone in your desolations... Even your enemy, the church in the midst of the seven hills, shall join you.

Thus says The Lord: Your whoredoms and murders are stacked one upon another, throughout the generations, and so The Lord has declared your end...

For those religions, those vain religions of this world, who worship false gods and idols,
Shall have it far better than you, when the day of God’s wrath is revealed...

Yea, even the heathen shall be spared,
When he calls upon the name of The Lord, in that day...

And the name, by which he shall call unto Me, is Christ Jesus, The Lord...
Yes, YahuShua-YaHuWaH, The Mashiach!...

For there is no other name upon earth or in Heaven,
By which you must be saved, than by The King’s alone.

For this is what The Lord says:
As I am, so is The Christ, even Jesus. As I am known of Him, so is He known of Me. Whatsoever is done is done by Him. Whatsoever I decree, as sanctified, is sanctified by Him. Whatsoever is condemned shall be destroyed by Him. Whatsoever is corrupted is made incorruptible by Him. What was once dead has life because of Him.

Thus says The Lord of Glory: I have glorified the name, Christ Jesus, The Lord of Heaven and earth, and I shall do so again, even forever and ever! Amen.

I see your hearts, oh sons of iniquity. Your father was cast out of the camp of Abraham, and so shall your presence be cast out of My lands... Even from the earth, for it shall consume you.

Listen to what The Lord says...

Repent...

And I may yet find a place for you, for I am The Father of all,
And know who it is that has corrupted your hearts and filled them with hate.

He is your true adversary, the devil, who has been cast down and goes about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he might devour. And devour you he will, by your own evil desires, which he has used to turn you against your God, of whom you say you love and worship. Yet you do not know Me, nor will I hear your prayers, for you pray to Me by the name of a man who is not My prophet, nor have I spoken to him.

Hear what The Lord requires, and listen, and so do, and you will surely live and not die...

Thus says The Lord:
All have sinned... There is none righteous... No, not one. Therefore, from the beginning The Lord your God has required sacrifice for sin and blood for atonement. Yet mankind would not be saved by the blood of rams and goats, nor lambs of the first year, though they have no blemish. Only the pure blood of a man, without sin, sent from God, could save mankind from themselves... Behold The Lamb of God, who was beaten and bruised, scourged and mocked and hung upon the tree, even the cross.

Thus says The Lord...

ONLY GOD MAY FORGIVE SINS!...

And I have forgotten them, though they be great in number,
Even beyond the number of the stars...

Yet The Lord your God has forgiven them in One Man,
Who bore them in His own body, though He has no part in sin of Himself,
Being The Son of Man, who is as The Father...

God in the flesh, Immanu El on earth.

Hear the word of The Lord...

Those under My wrath, who shall suffer My vengeance,
Cry out His name and be spared...

Jesus Christ The Lord, YAHUSHUA HAMASHIACH, is His name!

Deny Him, and you are lost and given up to judgment and death... The inheritance of the wicked and the followers of satan and his servant. The Lord is wrathful, The Lord is full of vengeance, yet His mercies are bountiful, if you, My children, would accept them.

The Book of Life is written, and is held in The Christ’s right hand...

He has the power to blot you from its pages and your part in life.

Embrace The Master, and He shall embrace you...

He is your Carpenter and Father...

He loves His children, with a love unfathomable.

Come, gather together in His name, and He will be amongst you...

And take you to be where I am.

More and free search under google for:
IAMIAM  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
And you all better consider deeply the words of Timothy.

For though I do not know him,

I know the word of the LORD,

and his wrath is upon the nations of the WORLD!

Anonymous Coward
Germany
01/12/2013 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: cmoG530

Who the fuck do you think you are to come into MY temple and speak against me?

If you do not like what you see - hear, get the fuck out!

Watch what I say and see it come to fruition,

for my words are not my own but the WORD of the LORD.

Can you say the same bitch?

Thought not you pansy ass motherfucker.

skull_fing
 Quoting: IAMIAM

My Hand Shall Strike You Down! Says The Lord

9/8/09 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Jayse and Timothy, For All Those Who Speak in The Name of The Lord When The Lord Has Not Spoken, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Hear the word of The Lord, hear the indignation of The Father:
Woe to you who speak in the name of The Lord, when I have not spoken! WOE TO YOU! Says The Lord God of Israel. For I shall stretch out My hand against you, and you shall surely fall! You shall no more stand, nor shall you be given a voice, anymore!... For you have no place before Me, says The Lord God.

Therefore hear the Word of The Lord, all you who speak falsely in My name: You stand divided, and every house divided shall surely fall! Thus I shall tear you down; I shall take everything you have built up in your arrogance and cast it into the fire! Says The Lord God of Hosts.
Now hear My words, bow down and listen! Shut your mouths! Yes, all you who blaspheme The Spirit, be silent, lest I strike you down where you stand for all your foolish-talking, for all these heresies which you have spewed before the people in MY name!... You have no voice before Me! And the prayers of all those who embrace your foul speech will not be heard, for you shall be given no voice at all! I will not share My glory, nor do I change! Thus in the day of My anger I shall strike you dumb, and you shall no more speak falsely in MY name!... Indeed, many shall be brought down into silence on that day, says The Lord.

Thus says The Lord to all those who speak in the name of The Most High God, when The Lord has not spoken: You shall all surely die! Repent therefore, and give Me glory! Stop polluting My name, and come to Me, and fall upon your faces with your mouths closed!... And I may yet have mercy upon you.
Yea, guard your steps when you come before Me and My house, you who have endeavored to speak in My name though I did not call you! And when standing before My throne remove your shoes from your feet and be still, and do not be hasty in your speech nor utter one word before your God, nor let the musings of your heart lead you into temptation! For I am HOLY!

Behold, I dwell in the unapproachable light,
My throne is set high above the heavens,
And the sound of My voice carries across the ages!

Yet you dwell here upon the earth below;
Behold, darkness covers you, and the pit opens its mouth as you draw near;
Destruction waits for you, as you continue to tread the wide path!...

Therefore, repent of all this false-witnessing! Cry out and wail!
Turn from all these heresies you have propagated in MY name!...

For I tell you the truth, you have all become mouthpieces of satan!

Therefore close your mouths, and speak no longer in the name of The Lord Most High, lest I destroy you utterly when the wrath of The Lord is fulfilled, both body and soul. For strong is The Lord who judges you, and righteous are My judgments and just are My ways!... Again I call you to repent, to humble yourselves before The Lord, and I may yet turn from My anger and lift you up, granting unto you a new voice with which you shall uplift My name, and a new heart by which you shall honor Me in truth and righteousness, says The Lord.

Thus says The Holy One of Israel, The Lion of The Tribe of Judah:
All those who speak blasphemies, in the name of The Lord, shall be stripped of their life when I come in My glory! For in that day I will not withhold My anger! Says The Lord. For with My hand I shall strike you down, and by the sword of My mouth I shall divide you asunder!... Yet repent in truth, with sincere remorse, and you shall keep your life and be spared.

Yet of My servants, of whom I am also sending, I say this: I, The Lord, reside within them; and they have been chosen, redeemed and filled with My Spirit... Cleansed. These men, in number 144,000, shall speak with great and pure testimony, and pronounce My judgments. Behold, even profound and deep wisdom, surpassing human knowledge, shall come forth from their lips; for I have placed My words in their mouths, a gift which can only be received by God through the power of His Christ, according to His Spirit which He has given them. For these hear the Word of The Lord Most High... His voice they know, in His presence they dwell.
For I shall surely glorify My name by those I am sending, for I have put My words in their mouths, and only My Word is found upon their lips. And nothing in the heavens, or upon the earth, shall withhold them from speaking to the truth of who I am... Behold, their time has come! For I have poured out My Spirit on all nations, and those who have received shall be given a voice! Yea, they shall shout in concert to the glory of My name, even in the name I have received of My Father, YahuShua HaMashiach, which I shall cause to resound in all the earth! For the words, which I shall put forth through My prophets, shall bring down the mighty and abase the proud! And at their strong rebuke, many will fall to their knees and give Me glory in the Day of The Lord!

Yet you who cover your ears and hold fast in your rebellion against The Lord, even all of you who continue to walk in satan’s cause, shall come to know the anger of The Lord God wrought through His Mighty and Strong One, manifest in the brightness of His coming and carried out through the sword of His mouth!... YOU SHALL ALL BE STRUCK THROUGH! Behold, you shall be torn in pieces, when I execute My terrible vengeance on the nations, when I bring My punishment upon the people!... You shall not see life! Your inheritance is removed! Says The Lord.
Therefore hear My words and repent, all you who serve satan; repent in sincerity and truth. Fall down and give Me glory, and I may yet deliver you from the midst of all this darkness, from all this punishment. For I tell you the truth, The Father calls to you from Heaven, and My voice beckons to you from deep within... And still you forebear.

Why do you flirt with death and court destruction?!...

Receive of Me and live, everlasting life is what I offer you,
Life filled with the peace and joy you have longed for!...

Become again God’s children, made to abide in My love!...

For I AM HE who was nailed to the cross,
The One who shed His blood to save you,
He who was raised to glory; from the grave I am risen!...

He who reigns and has come!...

The King of Glory, yes I, YahuShua HaMashiach,

The Holy One of Israel.

For more search under google:

Video Letters:
[link to www.youtube.com]
IAMIAM  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell them Timothy.

Tell them truly.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31806790
United States
01/12/2013 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who do you think you are?
IAMIAM  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31806790

Can you read?

Can you hear these WORDS?

What are you not understanding.

I AM the motherfucking WORD of the motherfucking LORD!

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

To the children of Isreal,

You do not know Is ra el.

You do not know Jesus Christ.

You do not know God.

You do not know yourself.
*Darkzen*

User ID: 14009440
United States
01/12/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
"A Man cannot serve two Masters"

I have to disagree here...

I HAVE BEEN WITH 2 CHICKS AT ONCE....They were served quite well !

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can you read?

Can you hear these WORDS?

What are you not understanding.

I AM the motherfucking WORD of the motherfucking LORD!

You are dirt.
IAMIAM  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

You do not know God.

Blessed is the LORD for it is raining fucking dumbasses today!

skull_fing

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

You do not know God.

Blessed is the LORD for it is raining fucking dumbasses today!

skull_fing

Dumbass? Already??

Repent of your foolish pride.
IAMIAM  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are dirt.

That's RIGHT motherfucker!

Tata Ngombe en Toto!

Father, King of the Earth!

The truth poured from YOUR mother fucking mouth!

GLP