Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,411 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 344,598
Pageviews Today: 541,527Threads Today: 204Posts Today: 3,309
06:02 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Breaking news! Supreme Court schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs

NoSilence
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 31970827
Mexico
01/12/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Breaking news! Supreme Court schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs
Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court...

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States John Roberts scheduled a case by attorney Orly Taitz dealing with Barack Hussein Obama’s use of forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court. The case titled Noonan, Judd, MacLeran, Taitz v Bowen provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS. Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.

Read more: [link to www.orlytaitzesq.com]
"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31962852
United States
01/12/2013 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking news! Supreme Court schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs
I'd love nothing more than for the supreme court to invalidate his elligibility for presidency.

Ohhh, how I'd dance.
NoSilence  (OP)

User ID: 31970827
Mexico
01/12/2013 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking news! Supreme Court schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs
I'd love nothing more than for the supreme court to invalidate his elligibility for presidency.

Ohhh, how I'd dance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31962852

..............ohyeah.........
"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25672410
United States
01/12/2013 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Me too BUT it's Justice Roberts who sold his soul as we saw with his obamacare decision.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32021254
United States
01/12/2013 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is no case scheduled by SCOTUS here...

Fucking morons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31913435
United States
01/12/2013 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
You don't really think it is more than a farce hearing do you to shut up the opposition once and for all?

Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court...

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States John Roberts scheduled a case by attorney Orly Taitz dealing with Barack Hussein Obama’s use of forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court. The case titled Noonan, Judd, MacLeran, Taitz v Bowen provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS. Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.

Read more: [link to www.orlytaitzesq.com]
 Quoting: NoSilence
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31897366
United States
01/12/2013 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
SURE .... Overturn in February, AFTER he is inaugurated a SECOND time !

The 'Supremes' are a BOUGHT and PAID FOR group of turncoats ! Plus, the gun confiscation will be WELL underway and/or the revolution/martial law.

Bet he is having a long BJ from his white 'Physical Trainer' this AM !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29536725
Mongolia
01/12/2013 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
norespect
Good Luck wit dat!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32033874
United States
01/12/2013 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ohhh, how I'd dance.

ohyeah

dance

Of course, Roberts is the traitor who "rephrased" Obamacare as a tax so he could cast the deciding vote in its favor.

I don't trust him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18613832
United States
01/12/2013 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
A "conference" is not a SCHEDULED CASE DUMBASSES
Epic Beard Guy

User ID: 10833631
United States
01/12/2013 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would love to see the court take this case, but it doesn't matter. They will not remove the imposter in chief. Roberts already proved that he has no balls, or maybe he's for sale. I don't get my hopes up about this stuff any more.
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17245433
United States
01/12/2013 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ohhh, how I'd dance.

+1, 5 *****, and negate/cancel all legislation,, etc.signed by him
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10218866
United States
01/12/2013 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
can the ones obama appointed fairly hear this case? don't they have a dog in this fight?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
can the ones obama appointed fairly hear this case? don't they have a dog in this fight?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10218866

Judges are above the law and ethics. You're just supposed to wonder in awe at their perfection, not question their allegiance.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would love to see the court take this case, but it doesn't matter. They will not remove the imposter in chief. Roberts already proved that he has no balls, or maybe he's for sale. I don't get my hopes up about this stuff any more.
 Quoting: Epic Beard Guy

Somehow, recently, the Supreme Court became exceptionally sensitive to media/Democrat pressure.
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
01/12/2013 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
barry soebarkah bounel is going to prison either way. it's literally just a matter of time, there is no getting out of this one.

61-00637

042-68-4425

535-22-xxxx

282-80-xxxx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31886153
United States
01/12/2013 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ohhh, how I'd dance.

Wouldn't need to. All they would need do is authorize a "discovry" phase and he would be done for. His records could never bear even the most cursory legal scrutiny. He would be proven a complete fraud within a week.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ohhh, how I'd dance.

Wouldn't need to. All they would need do is authorize a "discovry" phase and he would be done for. His records could never bear even the most cursory legal scrutiny. He would be proven a complete fraud within a week.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31886153

Please, God...
:pray:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
01/12/2013 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lieing for student loans is fucking pittiful, even for a janitor.
SteamrolledGobias

United States
01/12/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: pool

oh he didn't lie, when he applied he really was a dual-citizen. or a foreign citizen. and it's still probably true now - what he's lying about is being born in hawaii.

guess we'll never know cause he sealed away all school records through executive order. maybe a court-ordered subpoena will get that info out into public scrutiny.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30075865
United States
01/12/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Me too BUT it's Justice Roberts who sold his soul as we saw with his obamacare decision.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25672410

He did that to preserve the Second Amendment! Of all people Harry Reid (D) added a little amendment to Obamacare stating that the second Amendment would remain in tact if Obamacare passes! Harry Reid did that to keep the NRA out of the healthcare debate!!! What a stupid MF, LMFAO......

The politicians think their so smart that sometimes they outsmart themselves........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1012969
United States
01/12/2013 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Distraction. Wont go anywhere, until it is the people's court.
NoSilence  (OP)

User ID: 32031986
Mexico
01/12/2013 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the Pin....hf
Mark Twain
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31826519
United States
01/12/2013 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
So then can we repeal the patriot act and all the other crap he has signed?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31886153
United States
01/12/2013 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: pool

oh he didn't lie, when he applied he really was a dual-citizen. or a foreign citizen. and it's still probably true now - what he's lying about is being born in hawaii.

guess we'll never know cause he sealed away all school records through executive order. maybe a court-ordered subpoena will get that info out into public scrutiny.
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

Yes, he was a dual citizen and I did question his birthplace until the Elizabeth Warren "native American" scenario played out in MA. I now think its probable that Obama claimed himself to be Kenyan whenever convenient to open some doors, just like Warren claimed to be native American. In any case, he is still a fraud and not eligible. Likely held a foreign passport and enrolled in college as a foreign student, both things that natural born citizens would not be able to do.
Beanflicker

User ID: 13691919
United States
01/12/2013 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10218866

Judges are above the law and ethics. You're just supposed to wonder in awe at their perfection, not question their allegiance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32033874

LOL, that's funny.
flickin my bean
Life's-A-Bitch

User ID: 1243271
United States
01/12/2013 12:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Cuffhim

a picture is worth a thousand words
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou, don’t make you safe; No !

The Constitution is a blend of 'moral certitude' -- which is one of the reasons that criminals are determined to be rid of it and We the People must be even more determined to defend it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

The only thing the Illuminati fears is an independent person who can live, eat, sleep, stay warm and defend themselves separate from Federal help. Pray that the Lord gives us more time! The End is near and time is short!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Proverbs 18:2

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" - James Keller

Checkd, Keked, and Rekt!

#Kids2
Redcat1
Redcat

User ID: 31717969
United States
01/12/2013 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since namesake dad was a British Citizen Obama should still be at least eligible for British Citizenship.

To renounce British ties you need to file form RN and swear to severe your ties with a British official.

So like the former PM of Thailand who got in hot water of this same issue - it would appear Obama has retained his British status.
Redcat1
Redcat

User ID: 31717969
United States
01/12/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good reading....

[link to www.svenmagnussen.blogspot.com]
SteamrolledGobias

United States
01/12/2013 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cuffhim

Quoting: Life's-A-Bitch

love that shit i haven't seen that emote in so long.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15138903
United States
01/12/2013 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Cuffhim:

Quoting: Life's-A-Bitch

love that shit i haven't seen that emote in so long.
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

AND I THINK TO MYSELF, WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD.....

GLP