Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,578 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,252,171
Pageviews Today: 2,454,579Threads Today: 948Posts Today: 19,418
11:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Young women giving up on marriage. Men just aren't men any more.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31962852
United States
01/12/2013 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Young women giving up on marriage. Men just aren't men any more.
Young men won't hold down jobs or put their family's needs before their own selfish desires. They abandon their children. They spend their money on tattoos and video games instead of light bills and baby diapers.

They lay around and expect their women to work for them, then come home to clean and feed them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31113534
United States
01/12/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Young women giving up on marriage. Men just aren't men any more.
give
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25028055
United States
01/12/2013 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Young men won't hold down jobs or put their family's needs before their own selfish desires. They abandon their children. They spend their money on tattoos and video games instead of light bills and baby diapers.

They lay around and expect their women to work for them, then come home to clean and feed them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31962852

Thats right, As as man that is what I expect. If the lady wants to use me for sex than she can support me in the way a prince should be.

Ill make sure to rock her world for the trouble. But let me tell you something. Being at home all day is a full time job. Cooking cleaning and being ready for her when she comes home is a thankless job sometimes.

I am banging the poolgirl whenm she is gone though, she really does not do it for me there as her vagina is to big.

But I am loyal otherwise,

But,If she gets pissed I will take that loser tramp to court and get what I deserve.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31391172
United States
01/12/2013 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thats right, As as man that is what I expect. If the lady wants to use me for sex than she can support me in the way a prince should be.

Ill make sure to rock her world for the trouble. But let me tell you something. Being at home all day is a full time job. Cooking cleaning and being ready for her when she comes home is a thankless job sometimes.

I am banging the poolgirl whenm she is gone though, she really does not do it for me there as her vagina is to big.

But,If she gets pissed I will take that loser tramp to court and get what I deserve.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25028055

I see what you did there.

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27346147
United States
01/12/2013 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
hillary
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5359980
United States
01/12/2013 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
HAHA! nice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1254511
United States
01/12/2013 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why buy the cow when the milk is free?
Wake up, or hit the snooze?
User ID: 31981380
Australia
01/12/2013 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well, if you play the victim card, you get shat on.

I am a good man, and women never ask me out.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

"Honey I'm home. Now fix me a sandwich while I get the bath running, then come scrub my ass."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3729873
United States
01/12/2013 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sounds like you went Black. But you can't come back. You're stuck now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27794780
United States
01/12/2013 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Emotions. Too much to think and read about, so some time has to be allowed for it. The women want to control and both should learn how to talk and find love, not stress and stupidness.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
01/12/2013 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1254511

because some guys like to keep that milk all to themselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1247165
United States
01/12/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Stop whoring around trash , go find yourself one of these shy good guys.

But thats not "fun" is it?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

because some guys like to keep that milk all to themselves.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1550123

theyre called suckers err i mean husbands
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32008174
United States
01/12/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3729873

Black or something. Either or mistakes were made and now she is stuck and bitter with a funny odor.
tomato
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 31962852
United States
01/12/2013 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Racist asshole.
Anaiah

User ID: 20652506
United States
01/12/2013 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's just as tacky when you do it as it is when a chick does it.

whatever
As above, So below.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1277549
United States
01/12/2013 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't help but notice the reactions to this thread are a lot different than the 'women just aren't women anymore' thread.

Huh. Funny that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8693549
United States
01/12/2013 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

About 1 out of 4 jobs pays 40 k or better , that won't support a family unless you are in a low rent zip code. Think 900 for rent and utilities .

So pull up your meatflaps and instead of whining. Try being the person you want to fuck exlusively you stupid hole.

1. Make 40 k +
2. Have minimal debt
3. Have money set aside
4. Know how too cook and clean
5. Be thrifty , seen a coach purse for 15 bucks or less at good will ?
6. Shut the fuck up
7. Don't bite the dick that fucks you honey
8. Be a 30 % er , yanno chaste , modest and not eye raping every man with a bigger cock or wallet than your husband has.
9. Learn to fix shit round the house , its not that hard
10 Shut the fuck up , yes you do talk way too much.
11. Suck that dick every day or someone else will
12 . If your man wants to stick it in your ass while you are bound and gagged , then do it. Or he will find someone who will.

that simple
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28664208
United States
01/12/2013 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

About 1 out of 4 jobs pays 40 k or better , that won't support a family unless you are in a low rent zip code. Think 900 for rent and utilities .

So pull up your meatflaps and instead of whining. Try being the person you want to fuck exlusively you stupid hole.

1. Make 40 k +
2. Have minimal debt
3. Have money set aside
6. Shut the fuck up
8. Be a 30 % er , yanno chaste , modest and not eye raping every man with a bigger cock or wallet than your husband has.
12 . If your man wants to stick it in your ass while you are bound and gagged , then do it. Or he will find someone who will.

that simple
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8693549

Wow!

You are a catch. Where have you been???

Men are all about money and sex and do not let them tell you otherwise.

What they accuse others of is what they secretly are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31934139
United States
01/12/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's the men's fault nobody wants to have a wife when you got feral men running around all over the place, trying to seduce your wife, or prospective wives.

Outlaw adultery, but also fornication, nobody wants a wife who was fucked before you were married, either.

Black males need to be ejected into outer space. Not ALL black men, just the ones that aren't head over heels in love with ONE black woman.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

1. Make 40 k +
2. Have minimal debt
3. Have money set aside
6. Shut the fuck up

that simple

Wow!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28664208

rigggghhhhttt. thats why women wont date a man that makes minimum wage?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

1. Make 40 k +
2. Have minimal debt
3. Have money set aside
6. Shut the fuck up

that simple

Wow!

rigggghhhhttt. thats why women wont date a man that makes minimum wage?

and the first thing they ask is how much you make
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18201204
Australia
01/12/2013 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's the men's fault nobody wants to have a wife when you got feral men running around all over the place, trying to seduce your wife, or prospective wives.

Outlaw adultery, but also fornication, nobody wants a wife who was fucked before you were married, either.

Black males need to be ejected into outer space. Not ALL black men, just the ones that aren't head over heels in love with ONE black woman.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31934139

First off, I like my women with experience. What the hell can you do with a virgin? Not my cup of tea.

Anyway, who cares what black guys do? Racist arsehole. If a white woman wants to get some black meat, who are you to say that they can't?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Racist asshole.

You did, didn't you? LMFAO!! But you can't come back.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31934139

First off, I like my women with experience. What the hell can you do with a virgin? Not my cup of tea.

Anyway, who cares what black guys do? Racist arsehole. If a white woman wants to get some black meat, who are you to say that they can't?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18201204

They can do what they want, just don't come back.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13922282
United States
01/12/2013 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
flipdancelmaopimp
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

owhine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8693549
United States
01/12/2013 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

1. Make 40 k +
2. Have minimal debt
3. Have money set aside
6. Shut the fuck up

that simple

Wow!

Sounds like you will be one out of 20 million bimbos gargling ballsack juice for a silver dime wtshtf. don't forget too swallow , you do want to eat every day , right ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
[/youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src=" [link to www.youtube.com] frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30600228
United States
01/12/2013 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

ppig

GLP