Why men cheat - this is for all you ladies out there

JustCinnamon

User ID: 31989439
Canada
01/12/2013 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why men cheat - this is for all you ladies out there

You don't see how that would hurt your life?

You're an idiot, and I'll prove it- go tell her you're cheating and see how she feels.

Think she won't get hurt?

That's like saying crime is always justifiable as long as a cop doesn't see. So go ahead and tell her if you think it doesn't matter.

I bet you couldn't even stand the idea of her fucking another man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26339639

Thats exactly why I wont tell her because I don't want her to feel like she is not the most important girl in my life. The perfect marriage you see on tv shows they don't consider the evolutionary instinct to mate with as many girls as possible. Now of course I know its modern times, but still its more natural then being with one girl. That being said I found my best friend and sole mate and I would not leave her for anything. She will never find out as much as I want to tell her and explain that its just some sexual companionship with girls I trust and consider close friends. She would never understand that. Thank you media and crazy standards you set.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11922974

So you would be fine with her having sex with different men while married to you?
 Quoting: JustCinnamon

I too am victim to the perceived idea of the perfect wife so it might bother me. The point I was trying to bring up here is that if you are happy, and your significant other is happy why worry about stuff like that. Now if something happened where I was planning on leaving her then its an obligation to tell her. But if its real love then nothing will break that apart, especially some love on the side. People are getting offended by this cant say its not instinct to be with as many girls or guys as possible. Now ask yourself would your marriage be better if both parties were happy? I'm not saying everyone is happy by cheating, but whatever it takes to make you happy do it, and your relationship will thrive.

It's not just an "idea." Feelings are involved, hence your "it might bother me." You're not a robot so it's not nearly as simple as you're attempting to make it out to be. For you to say you're not hurting your wife is ridiculous. IF she actually KNEW what you were doing, of course she'd be hurt. Just like you would be if she was out there doing what you're doing. I'm sorry, but you sound like a coward to me who's hiding behind "instinct" and using it as a justification for dishonesty. If it was solely based on instinct, then it wouldn't "bother" you if your wife was out doing the same.

What do you mean why worry about stuff like that? Are you saying she could be out there having sex with other men right now, and as long as you don't know about it, who cares? I'm not offended by what you're writing, I just think you're attempting to fool yourself into believing what you write. What if you found out two years from now that for the last two years your wife was sleeping with other men? It goes beyond just sex. You think your ego wouldn't be crushed? You think your trust wouldn't be?

Last Edited by Zuzu's Petals on 01/12/2013 10:31 PM
"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic ******* hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out." George Carlin

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
01/12/2013 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been married for 10 years and I have been faithful to my wife. I love her and she is my best friend which is why I didn't cheat. The problem is that we have such mismatched sexual needs. Before marriage my wife used to perform oral on me quite a bit and we had a good sex life. After marriage within the first year there was a huge change. It seems to me that she did what she needed to do to keep me interested enough to get me to marry her. We have sex only when she is in the mood which is about twice a month. When I try initiating anything she comes up with excuses or complains about it. She recognizes that she has a low libidio and has said that she wishes that mine matched hers. I feel myself drifting and moving more and more away from her and I am not in love with her anymore. She still feels like a best friend, but I find myself frustrated and I am starting to resent her as a wife. What is running through my mind is that I am thinking if leaving her as the temptation to cheat is just becoming so strong. So if you want to keep your man interested in you and your marriage then feed he needs. It is very simple as men express and feel love for their partners through sex. It is what bonds us to you and what makes us move mountains for you. We are simple creatures that way.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28249357

She doesnt want you. Inside she hates your guts and is using sex as a weapon, or she is indeed frigid but doesnt care to do anything about it. All it takes is to see a doctor for some mild testosterone shots or creams which in tiny quantities gives a women her sex drive

File for divorce and move on.
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
01/12/2013 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
How many mammals are monogamous and who in the world invented and brainwashed monogamy into humans?

It's a futile arrangement! Hint....the Elites are never monogamous!
 Quoting: ****SUPERFLY****

That's because the elite are Satanists.

I dated plenty in my 20's but had a faithful 13-year relationship with a divorcée and her 3 kids during my 30's.
I didn't cheat, nor did I want to. Cheating is lying.
And yes, there were other women interested.
When I realized I'd be happy to see her happy with another man, I knew it was over.

It is a personal preference, and measure of charactor I guess.
 Quoting: wisc_natureboy

You have been falsely lead to believe monogamy proves character. Most marriages are a failure from the get go!
JustCinnamon

Canada
01/12/2013 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
How many mammals are monogamous and who in the world invented and brainwashed monogamy into humans?

I dated plenty in my 20's but had a faithful 13-year relationship with a divorcée and her 3 kids during my 30's.
When I realized I'd be happy to see her happy with another man, I knew it was over.

You have been falsely lead to believe monogamy proves character. Most marriages are a failure from the get go!

Honesty proves character. He's being dishonest. Forget about the monogamy.
"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic ******* hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out." George Carlin

****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
01/12/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Honesty proves character. He's being dishonest. Forget about the monogamy.
 Quoting: JustCinnamon

Religion invented marriage. Fuck two of the words in my first sentence!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27945987
United States
01/12/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
the problem is YOU.

you can't EXPECT your wife to do anything for you.

maybey you need to wine and dine her more...make he
WANY you

stop being such a whore.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32053451

the problem is YOU.

you can't EXPECT your wife to do anything for you.

maybey you need to wine and dine her more...make he
WANY you

stop being such a whore.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32053451

You don't know what I do for her. In this last year alone we have been to Cuba, Mexico, Peru, Costa Rica. I am wealthy and she gets wined and dined all of the time. As I said we are best friends in our marriage and we do a lot together. She simply struggles with her sex drive and has admitted this.

If you are as wealthy as you say why not do some research and see if there are any good natural remedies or cures for low libido in females.Only if you exhaust that option would I consider 'solutions' from big Pharma.

If your wife is apprehensive you need to be upfront with her and let her know straight up that your sexual or emotional needs are not being met and that it puts your relationship in danger.If she truly cares for you she should be willing to make the effort.
whelen35
User ID: 1996085
United States
01/12/2013 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
My wife and i have had the same type of issues like that now for 19 years. At this point with children in the picture I can't step out on my kids. But I have found that if I find things that I enjoy doing that can't be discountted and "unhealthy" but in the extreamly rair times when she is in the mood and very frustrated that something else is of more interest than sex with her, it really seems to hurt her quite a bit. After a few days, she becomes very sexually agressive. At this stage in life I actually enjoy the fact that she feels slighted. For many years we went to the marriage coulselors and when they would say she needed to change and be more sexual she would then want to change counselors so in th hopes that they would tell us that I was the real problem. Going through 5-6 people and her not gettingthe answer she wantted we stopped. Now that it has been used so little, I don't seem to care. She knows that I would and have never cheated in out marriage. Without a healthy sex life, the fire dies, and you just end up raising your kids and then finding things to do so you don't have awarkward time together. I hope my children do better in their lives than this. If you have no children, seek some help and determine if it is possible to get what you are looking for in marriage with your wife. If not, you both have timeto find that, is that not what we all are looking for in life. a partner who we love and feel loved by. A person who no matter how long together still make your day better just by seeing them or talking to them. Do this before it is too late.banana2
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason I cheat is because I don't see how that would hurt my wife in the grand scheme of things. I don't plan on ditching her and I take care of her. So another girl shows some interest in me and we form a trusting relationship based mostly on sexual companionship. How does that hurt my wife? I'm happier which means shes happier. I still provide, don't hurt her. There is alot you can do to hurt a woman, but cheating is not one of them. That said the perception is that its evil so I am forced to keep it from her because she bought into this media hyped perfect marriage where natural sexual feelings don't exist. So I say relax girls the main issue for relationships failing is alcohol and drugs, financial reasons, and overall unhappiness. As long as you are happy and your man is happy things are good.

You don't see how that would hurt your life?

You're an idiot, and I'll prove it- go tell her you're cheating and see how she feels.

Think she won't get hurt?

That's like saying crime is always justifiable as long as a cop doesn't see. So go ahead and tell her if you think it doesn't matter.

I bet you couldn't even stand the idea of her fucking another man.

Thats exactly why I wont tell her because I don't want her to feel like she is not the most important girl in my life. The perfect marriage you see on tv shows they don't consider the evolutionary instinct to mate with as many girls as possible. Now of course I know its modern times, but still its more natural then being with one girl. That being said I found my best friend and sole mate and I would not leave her for anything. She will never find out as much as I want to tell her and explain that its just some sexual companionship with girls I trust and consider close friends. She would never understand that. Thank you media and crazy standards you set.

Evolution is a crock of shit..
A lie pushed by the elites to folks like you to excuse your immorality and infidelity in your own deluded minds.

'It's not my fault I sleep around..after all I'm an animal psreading it's seed'.

Those are the words of a coward.I sincerly hope your wife catches your lies.Every lying cheater should be outed.
John Donson
User ID: 31493730
United States
01/12/2013 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, if you look at dating sites on the internet I'd bet you would find 20 women in exactly your situation who are looking to keep it on the down low!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Except humans aren't animals.
Hilarious how you go on about the methods of the elites;only to turn around and condone one of their biggest double edged lies ever called atheism and evolution.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26339639
Canada
01/12/2013 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
A lie pushed by the elites to folks like you to excuse your immorality and infidelity in your own deluded minds.

'It's not my fault I sleep around..after all I'm an animal psreading it's seed'.

Those are the words of a coward.I sincerly hope your wife catches your lies.Every lying cheater should be outed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27945987

Bullshit. It has nothing to do with one`s belief in evolution.

I believe in evolution. I also believe in taking relationships seriously.

An intellectual person who does not believe in marriage, should not get married. If he does, he is a hypocrite. And hypocrites are the lowest form of stupid.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, if you look at dating sites on the internet I'd bet you would find 20 women in exactly your situation who are looking to keep it on the down low!
 Quoting: John Donson 31493730

Horrible advice OP..I urge you to ignore.
If you are rich you have the resources to try and find the source of your wifes low libido.I would highly recommend you would do so.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

An intellectual person who does not believe in marriage, should not get married. If he does, he is a hypocrite. And hypocrites are the lowest form of stupid.

Actually it does have a lot to do with it.

Good for you if you take your relationships seriously.
But it's obvious that there are scores of peopkle out there that use evolutionary arguments to try and justify infidelity,being promiscuous,rape etc in some fashion.

And no evolution is a lie that has been peddled to you by the Cabal.Just like new age garbage and mainstream corrupted Christianity.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/12/2013 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

But it's obvious that there are scores of peopkle out there that use evolutionary arguments to try and justify infidelity,being promiscuous,rape etc in some fashion.

And no evolution is a lie that has been peddled to you by the Cabal.Just like new age garbage and mainstream corrupted Christianity.

There are scores of people who justify their bad decisions with anything they can.

They`re called humans.

If it`s not evolution, it`s some other damn excuse. The excuse does not matter. I`ve already shown how not believing in marriage, and getting married anyway, makes you a hypocrite... and who the fuck puts value into the words of a hypocrite?

Some species of animals are monogamous. Some are polygamous. Evolution has NOTHING to say about what humans are supposed to be, so stop putting words in evolution's mouth, so to speak.

As self-aware human animals, we decide as individuals what is right for us. We as individuals decide if we want to play the field or commit to an individual.

There is nothing wrong with not wanting marriage. There IS something wrong with tricking a spouse into thinking you do, and then fucking around on them to compensate for it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are scores of people who justify their bad decisions with anything they can.

They`re called humans.

If it`s not evolution, it`s some other damn excuse. The excuse does not matter. I`ve already shown how not believing in marriage, and getting married anyway, makes you a hypocrite... and who the fuck puts value into the words of a hypocrite?

Some species of animals are monogamous. Some are polygamous. Evolution has NOTHING to say about what humans are supposed to be, so stop putting words in evolution's mouth, so to speak.

As self-aware human animals, we decide as individuals what is right for us. We as individuals decide if we want to play the field or commit to an individual.

There is nothing wrong with not wanting marriage. There IS something wrong with tricking a spouse into thinking you do, and then fucking around on them to compensate for it.

Who's putting words in anyones mouth?
You can find these types of BS arguments all over the internet.No need to make up anything at all.Some people actually do blame evolutionary instinct on the fact that they can't keep it in their pants and have no self control.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/12/2013 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Marriage is not a requirement of life.

If you do not want to commit to a single individual for the rest of your life,
then don't sign the fucking contract in the first place!

If you're in a marriage and want to screw other people, you've fucked up. You made a bad decision. You tricked your spouse into thinking you wanted something you don't. They are not getting the terms you agreed to on the contact. So either nullify your contract or abide by it.

If you don't believe in monogamy, but have a spouse who thinks you do, you are a fucking hypocrite and have nobody to blame but yourself.
kbrock1

User ID: 31980491
United States
01/12/2013 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

But it's obvious that there are scores of people out there that use evolutionary arguments to try and justify infidelity,being promiscuous,rape etc in some fashion.

Your statement about evolution is bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

But it's obvious that there are scores of people out there that use evolutionary arguments to try and justify infidelity,being promiscuous,rape etc in some fashion.

Quoting: kbrock1

Your statement about evolution is bsflag

Oh yeah..that BS flag totally makes reality go away :P
You've fallen for another Cabal lie..programmed into your brain through years of 'education' in the public indoctrination system.

Get over it.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/12/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Both of you fuck off.

This thread is not here to debate evolution. There are thousands of others, go post in them instead.
Scarbedazzles

User ID: 26103023
United States
01/12/2013 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been married for 10 years and I have been faithful to my wife. I love her and she is my best friend which is why I didn't cheat. The problem is that we have such mismatched sexual needs. Before marriage my wife used to perform oral on me quite a bit and we had a good sex life. After marriage within the first year there was a huge change. It seems to me that she did what she needed to do to keep me interested enough to get me to marry her. We have sex only when she is in the mood which is about twice a month. When I try initiating anything she comes up with excuses or complains about it. She recognizes that she has a low libidio and has said that she wishes that mine matched hers. I feel myself drifting and moving more and more away from her and I am not in love with her anymore. She still feels like a best friend, but I find myself frustrated and I am starting to resent her as a wife. What is running through my mind is that I am thinking if leaving her as the temptation to cheat is just becoming so strong. So if you want to keep your man interested in you and your marriage then feed he needs. It is very simple as men express and feel love for their partners through sex. It is what bonds us to you and what makes us move mountains for you. We are simple creatures that way.

I agree with you totally....I am in my second marriage and I was very much like your wife during the first marriage but when I met my now hubby....I was totally In love. We are together constantly so I always poo poo the other wives who tell me they NEED time with the "girls". I only need time with him. Our sex life is amazing...we were just in Vegas and alone without kids for once....we counted and in 4 days...we did it....12 times! Our usual is about 5x per week except for the 3 or so "questionable" days of the month...then he just gets HIS if you know what I mean. I know he would at least TRY to move mountains for me. He has always told me that if other men knew what he knows about me they would be lined up down the block....rofl...probably not true, but it keeps him happy and thats what matters.

hf
Fool me once, shame on you.....fool me twice shame on me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/12/2013 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Both of you fuck off.

This thread is not here to debate evolution. There are thousands of others, go post in them instead.

It's a free forum last I checked.So if you don't like it skip over it then bubba.
Scarbedazzles

United States
01/12/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: John Donson 31493730

Horrible advice OP..I urge you to ignore.
If you are rich you have the resources to try and find the source of your wifes low libido.I would highly recommend you would do so.

I also agree with this....she said she wishes your sex drive was more like hers.....I think she should wish the reverse. A sexually active man is far less vulnerable to prostate problems of any kind...this is why sooooo many older men have these problems....they aren't having any sex!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4804472
United States
01/12/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at all the genius in here. LMAO, you're all so full of sht.
JustCinnamon

Canada
01/12/2013 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Marriage is not a requirement of life.

If you do not want to commit to a single individual for the rest of your life,
then don't sign the fucking contract in the first place!

If you're in a marriage and want to screw other people, you've fucked up. You made a bad decision. You tricked your spouse into thinking you wanted something you don't. They are not getting the terms you agreed to on the contact. So either nullify your contract or abide by it.

If you don't believe in monogamy, but have a spouse who thinks you do, you are a fucking hypocrite and have nobody to blame but yourself.

Well said.

Ladydoom

User ID: 32032967
United Kingdom
01/12/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I find the more sex you have the more you want it. I don't get there though sex but the boyfriend does sort me out after, if he stopped I would stop, give and take.
We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented.
Scarbedazzles

United States
01/12/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

She doesnt want you. Inside she hates your guts and is using sex as a weapon, or she is indeed frigid but doesnt care to do anything about it. All it takes is to see a doctor for some mild testosterone shots or creams which in tiny quantities gives a women her sex drive

File for divorce and move on.
 Quoting: ELNATHAN APOLLYON

not bad advice. But I don't know about the bio-identicals....I may use them one day, but I re-awakened my drive without...desire is a requirement. BOTH ways.
Janus198

User ID: 875736
United States
01/12/2013 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

When she is a mess,
tell her she is beautiful.
Play with her hair.
Run the tip of your tongue between her fingers.
If you are reading porn, get rid of it
and tell her it's boring you, because you have her,
and real is the best fantasy.
Buy her little gifts for no reason.
Gaze at her with lust when she's in the shower.
Do a little dance move when you think she's stealing
a glance at you. Like waggle your ass a little.

Remember this. All woman have all the same holes,
headaches, excuses, etc. Why did you want to take hers on
to begin with.

It's not rocket science.
Janus198
ROM74

User ID: 8407446
United States
01/12/2013 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your right, men need food, love, admiration, and sex....

Forget the NOW gang and their new found rules...Men are wired differently and women best learn, what few women understand...Most farm girls understand a mans needs...

ROM74
Scarbedazzles

United States
01/12/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

When she is a mess,
tell her she is beautiful.
Play with her hair.
Run the tip of your tongue between her fingers.
If you are reading porn, get rid of it
and tell her it's boring you, because you have her,
and real is the best fantasy.
Buy her little gifts for no reason.
Gaze at her with lust when she's in the shower.
Do a little dance move when you think she's stealing
a glance at you. Like waggle your ass a little.

Remember this. All woman have all the same holes,
headaches, excuses, etc. Why did you want to take hers on
to begin with.

It's not rocket science.
 Quoting: Janus198

I was also going to say (from the recent movie with Tommy Lee Jones and Meryl Streep)

Ya gotta "date" to get LAID!

just met or 50 years....but she also has stuff to agree to as well.

And it's WORSE than Rocket Science....if it wasn't then we'd have it conquered after all this time! Men are from Mars Women are from Venus was very true stuff. Maybe it's a matter of loving someone enough to "do" for them not worrying about the reciprocation. In my house we reciprocate....the kids often tell us to "get a room".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31904189
United States
01/13/2013 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're married and it's your right, so JUST FUCK HER!

GLP