Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,028 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 973,694
Pageviews Today: 1,776,998Threads Today: 582Posts Today: 13,043
05:24 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Fox News says Scientology prepared Tom Cruise to fight a real alien invasion.

G3

User ID: 1531577
United States
01/13/2013 04:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Fox News says Scientology prepared Tom Cruise to fight a real alien invasion.
This is sooooo cruise!!!

aculaalieninvasi

cruishaia
 Quoting: Dr. Acula

Hey Doc, where's your vampire cruise, we need that one too.

lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27373102
United States
01/13/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Fox News says Scientology prepared Tom Cruise to fight a real alien invasion.
This forum is filled with people who have essentially restated the Scientology theory on their own, just using different terms.

This forum constantly accuses all sorts of people of being "demonically possessed". This forum constantly accuses all sorts of people of being "psychically controlled by evil entities" and "attacked by evil spirits". This forum constantly accuses all sorts of people of "doing the work of their alien masters" in all sorts of convoluted cosmic conspiracies.

Hubbard used a less classical form of terminology for these age-old concerns. Lovecraft, Crowley, the Freemasons, the Rosicrucians and other had their own terms for these phenomena and Scientology has theirs.

The difference? Scientology is freakin' richer than some world nations, and thus has the money and the willpower to investigate these phenomena.

I wouldn't automatically embrace all their specific beliefs just on someone's say-so, but neither would I discount anything about their theories either.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27373102

You sound like a scientoshill!

propoganda
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

Basic algebra:

1. Scientology is weird.
2. I like weird UFO shit.
3. I thought everyone here did too.
4. If playing devil's advocate for weird UFO shit makes me shill, I'm obviously on the wrong board.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32129374
United States
01/13/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone else ever wonder if these whackos know something that we don't? I don't understand how in the hell you could get that many people to remain shrouded in secrecy and have such a limitless budget. I went into a Scientology place in Minneapolis and tried to join, didn't have the 200 bucks for their book, and then was told that Scientology has absolutely nothing to do with aliens. It's just fucking weird to me, that's all I'm saying.Idol1
 Quoting: AnonymousRemoteViewing 10862445

They lied to you.
Rachael123

User ID: 837564
United States
01/13/2013 04:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
rofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24410859
United States
01/13/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tom Cruise will save the world from aliens — not on the big screen but in real life.

His day job as an actor pales next to the billion-year contract of service he signed with the Church of Scientology, according to a bombshell new book, “Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood & The Prison of Belief.” New Yorker writer Lawrence Wright details Cruise’s demigod status within the church, as well as the group’s ultimate purpose — protect humanity from aliens living in our bodies, who are bent on destroying us and ultimately the planet.
 Quoting: [link to www.foxnews.com]

cruise

Forgive me, as I have not read the whole article, but, how is Cruise supposed to accomplish this? abduct
Dr. AculaModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 57108
United States
01/13/2013 04:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
This is sooooo cruise!!!

aculaalieninvasi

cruishaia

lmao
 Quoting: G3

Be careful with him, dont let him get into direct sunlight...

cruisacula

drbat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19453323
United States
01/13/2013 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
This forum is filled with people who have essentially restated the Scientology theory on their own, just using different terms.

This forum constantly accuses all sorts of people of being "demonically possessed". This forum constantly accuses all sorts of people of being "psychically controlled by evil entities" and "attacked by evil spirits". This forum constantly accuses all sorts of people of "doing the work of their alien masters" in all sorts of convoluted cosmic conspiracies.

Hubbard used a less classical form of terminology for these age-old concerns. Lovecraft, Crowley, the Freemasons, the Rosicrucians and other had their own terms for these phenomena and Scientology has theirs.

The difference? Scientology is freakin' richer than some world nations, and thus has the money and the willpower to investigate these phenomena.

I wouldn't automatically embrace all their specific beliefs just on someone's say-so, but neither would I discount anything about their theories either.

Not to mention the role of Scientologists in developing remote viewing. I don't expect to join Scientology anytime soon but I think Hubbard had a lot of good ideas.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24410859
United States
01/13/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is sooooo cruise!!!

:aculaalieninvasi:

:cruishaia:

lmao
 Quoting: G3

Be careful with him, dont let him get into direct sunlight...

:cruisacula:

Too late

dead3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19453323
United States
01/13/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hal Puthoff, Ingo Swann, and Pat Price were all scientologists and were developers of the remote viewing program. Hubbard was not the crazy nut that people portray him as. He studied magick and so much more.
Don'tBeAfraid

User ID: 32113282
United States
01/13/2013 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sort of feel sorry for him. He lost Katie Holmes who seems just about perfect. He believes some very odd things. He's acted strange in public and said odd things.

Thank God we're not all under the microscope of journalists and daily assaulted by their attention.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31366547
United Kingdom
01/13/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
don't forget all of them demons in the volcanoes and then there is that Lord Xenu

They are one fucked up cult.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31346699

When you look at it its no more fucked up than lets say God, I mean noone has ever seen him have they.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31366547
United Kingdom
01/13/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sort of feel sorry for him. He lost Katie Holmes who seems just about perfect. He believes some very odd things. He's acted strange in public and said odd things.

Thank God we're not all under the microscope of journalists and daily assaulted by their attention.
 Quoting: Don'tBeAfraid

I dont feel sorry for him, his doing wht he wants and has the money to do it, can you say the same.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3560831
United States
01/13/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tom Cruise will save the world from aliens — not on the big screen but in real life.

His day job as an actor pales next to the billion-year contract of service he signed with the Church of Scientology, according to a bombshell new book, “Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood & The Prison of Belief.” New Yorker writer Lawrence Wright details Cruise’s demigod status within the church, as well as the group’s ultimate purpose — protect humanity from aliens living in our bodies, who are bent on destroying us and ultimately the planet.

cruise

Joo in dis-gize...of the church of satan ha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
01/13/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
From Cruise himself, "there is no chemical imbalance."
Dr. Charles Norris

User ID: 32106545
United States
01/13/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why, this is beyond ridiculous.
 Quoting: Starknight

I already feel safer now that I know that Tom Cruise is the chosen one to prevent Earth from being invaded by hostile aliens.

yoda

this is just pure gold!

good post OP!

5 STARS!

clappa
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/13/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Don'tBeAfraid

I dont feel sorry for him, his doing wht he wants and has the money to do it, can you say the same.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31366547

Yep. I reckon he is, and I am. The main difference is I don't have idiot journalists 24/7 trailing me around. They're useless bottom feeders.

A lot of people have bizarre beliefs...just look at GLP. Heck maybe my beliefs are weird to you and yours to mine. Who cares?

Tom Cruise is a distraction...albeit a hysterical one.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/13/2013 04:52 PM
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

User ID: 32131544
Brazil
01/13/2013 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

You sound like a scientoshill!

propoganda

Basic algebra:

1. Scientology is weird.
2. I like weird UFO shit.
3. I thought everyone here did too.
4. If playing devil's advocate for weird UFO shit makes me shill, I'm obviously on the wrong board.

You're still sounding like controlled opposition.

violin
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/13/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nicole believed in aliens, and Katie doesn't. This is truly an advertisement for another woman for him.
aliensbro

User ID: 32040337
United States
01/13/2013 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you guys given any thought to the fact that these high up celebrities might not be retarded, but actually investing in something they believe to be real? I haven't looked into scientology, but alot of celebrities sure do line up to write that check, and from what I can see there's no inspiration to join other than to be a member.. Everyone thinks they're crazy. I think they might know something we don't, from the small description about their goal being to save the world from aliens inside human bodies, probably referencing reptilians, which I absolutely believe to exist.
darkwolf007

User ID: 3974719
United States
01/13/2013 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Exactly you two! I could say the very same thing about how watching the entire Star Trek Voyager series prepared me to fight real aliens as well. I'm guessin' there are others here who feel similarly to me about this.
Conspiracy Theorist is nothing more than a derogatory title used to dismiss a critical thinker.

A time is coming when men will go mad,
and when they see someone who is not mad,
they will attack him, saying,
'You are mad; you are not like us."
-- St. Anthony The Great

Social Credit Loser here.
darkwolf007

User ID: 3974719
United States
01/13/2013 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you guys given any thought to the fact that these high up celebrities might not be retarded, but actually investing in something they believe to be real? I haven't looked into scientology, but alot of celebrities sure do line up to write that check, and from what I can see there's no inspiration to join other than to be a member.. Everyone thinks they're crazy. I think they might know something we don't, from the small description about their goal being to save the world from aliens inside human bodies, probably referencing reptilians, which I absolutely believe to exist.
 Quoting: aliensbro

Oh please, aliensbro! Scientology is just a made up religion like ALL other religions before it. The sadistic motherfucker who created Scientology made it all up specifically so he could be a literal god of epic proportions. It's all lies and other forms of deceptions, dude. I'm just glad that I'm 100% anti religion. Helps to protect me from such obvious nonsense.
Conspiracy Theorist is nothing more than a derogatory title used to dismiss a critical thinker.

A time is coming when men will go mad,
and when they see someone who is not mad,
they will attack him, saying,
'You are mad; you are not like us."
-- St. Anthony The Great

Social Credit Loser here.
Dangerwalt

User ID: 28874406
Brazil
01/13/2013 05:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
ufo56
tomcruise

alien03
butt
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
MuslimAmerican

User ID: 26542172
United States
01/13/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ban scientology and cruise!
Feed the hungry, visit the sick, free a captive if he be unjustly confined(kidnapped/enslaved by someone). Assist any person oppressed, whether they're of the Muslim or non-Muslim. - Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32036212
United States
01/13/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nicole believed in aliens, and Katie doesn't. This is truly an advertisement for another woman for him.
 Quoting: pool

Wrong. Also, they are both Catholic girls.
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/13/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because probably every single GLPer believes in things that most people don't believe (well not admit to believing with the same passion publicly) then how many of us have been teased by someone sing the Twilight Zone theme song "Do-do do-do"?

I wouldn't be surprised if Tom Cruise was actually a reader and poster of GLP.
aliensbro

United States
01/13/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: aliensbro

Oh please, aliensbro! Scientology is just a made up religion like ALL other religions before it. The sadistic motherfucker who created Scientology made it all up specifically so he could be a literal god of epic proportions. It's all lies and other forms of deceptions, dude. I'm just glad that I'm 100% anti religion. Helps to protect me from such obvious nonsense.
 Quoting: darkwolf007

100% anti-religion is not the way to go, take it from someone who used to be there. I don't know much about scientology but why would these people pay money to be viewed as crazy assholes if not for some greater purpose? Anyone who thinks a computer program runs without an operating system would be considered a fool, and that's exactly how the universe works. No one omnipotent god, we are all gods of our own accord. If we were to create a species, we would be gods to them. Just as the race who created us are considered gods. One must look outside the box of the rosicrucian religions and see the bigger picture. All gods are aliens/other species. We are gods in our own solar system/universe, just not in gods(whoever created us) solar system/universe.
aliensbro

United States
01/13/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
ufo56
tomcruise

alien03
butt
 Quoting: Dangerwalt

LOL AT THIS GRAPHIC... Omg I can't stop laughing. Reptilian cruise shocks oprah on stage.. lmao.

Last Edited by aliensbro on 01/13/2013 05:12 PM
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

User ID: 32131544
Brazil
01/13/2013 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tom Cruise is more than he appears to be! He has a clone in Hollywood. The actor Peter Facinelli. There's no fucking way of this guy not sharing the same DNA print of Cruise.

[link to i.chzbgr.com]

Just watch the movie "Supernova". Even his voice is identical to Cruise's voice when he was younger.

Of course, he could be a bastard younger brother kept under the carpet by Cruise's megalomaniac ego, but as long as Hollywood has been a playground of the joint US Military/CIA/Greys/Reptilians and a profane altar for worshiping of ancient Nephilim reincarnated in human bodies, I for one, don't dismiss the cloning possibility.
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/13/2013 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: pool

Wrong. Also, they are both Catholic girls.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32036212

Listen to me. There has to be acceptance of aliens to be with a Scientologist.

not anyone special

User ID: 1644777
United States
01/13/2013 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
AC whichever who is being accused of being a scientology shill- cannot be a scientology shill. Essentially due to the constraints that the GO and OSA operate under, they couldn't post that.

LRH, and Scientology itself, are both COMPLETE DISTRACTORS to the essnetial techniques and philosophies that they have made partial use of.

Dianetics is an extension- and a really good one- of one branch of psychotherapy. Dianetics wasn't - 95% wasn't- created by Hubbard. A LOT of people were involved in the creation and develoment of both Dianetics and Scientology. This information is not hard to find and has largely been documented on a couple scio message boards.

Scientology is an extension of psychotherapy techniques combined with worldwide religious/mystical/brain change philosophies and technologies. Aside from money and name, almost nothing in scientology as such is in fact researched or developed by Hubbard. Like, next to zero. He wrote- or edited- a lot of the materials, yes. But he wasn't a dedicated researcher. St. Hill had dozens- DOZENS of those. Their stories are all over the net.

The Church of Scn is bankrupt- maybe not in the bank account sense- but as an organizaton, a religion, and aorce for change. The subject- Scientologie (original, from the ORIGINAL german book
predating Hubbard) is not. It is, in fact, finally undergoing some real development as the power of the Church (following their MASTERS in government and business!) wanes and the ability to write about and practice religio/technical brain/mind change and soul awakening - as that ability comes back out of a dark hole of lawsuits and back into the hands of people.
The biggest conspiracy right now is unhealth for profit. Profit causing it, profit feeding it, profit treating it.

GLP