Have you the strength to break them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2312772
United States
01/14/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am Jesus Christ

You are not Christ. The final test is too much for you.
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

And how are you so sure that I am not Christ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4507286

You are not Jesus Christ.
We are instructed to test the spirits, then we can know Christ from Peter's perspective as follows: Matthew 16:13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”
14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”
15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”
16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”
17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[c] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.
Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
John 10: 1“Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” 6 Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them.
7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.
14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Check out my Facebook at Facebook.com/anthony.s.rossi. and tell me if I look like myself or not

His sheep know him in heart. Not even the scars of the cross for a doubting Thomas are needed for confirmation. Again Matthew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. You should end the charade of yours, and seek the one true Christ that is to come.
IAMIAM

User ID: 18016289
United States
01/14/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: I ask myself what I hope to find on GLP
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Silence & Betrayal, a story about advanced technology, the Illuminati, and the future.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4507286
United States
01/14/2013 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lol @ Jesus Christ is the way..... You are sadly mistaken
IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Deaf twin brothers killed by euthanasia in Belgium after discovering they were going blind

IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Loud Boom

IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Big sunspot AR1654 is crackling with C- and M-class solar flares, and it poses a threat for even stronger eruptions.

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anyone who believes the Messiah is posting in this thread is highly deceived. Again, this is all that needs to be said to your hypocrisy. From biblegateway.com KJV Matthew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.:
IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: weird year under attack help Jesus

IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anyone who believes the Messiah is posting in this thread is highly deceived. Again, this is all that needs to be said to your hypocrisy. From biblegateway.com KJV Matthew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.:

If I am not the Way,

Why are YOU following me?

IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: 3MIN News January 14, 2013: Energy Flux, Spaceweather Impact, Quake Watch

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

If I am not the Way,

Why are YOU following me?
 Quoting: IAMIAM

I am not following you. I wipe the dust from my feet. Babble on and fulfill dark prophecy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did you check my facebook. What about those tattoos on my back. They mean love and peace. Got them when I was 18, why do you think I have them. I am the messiah buddy just trying to open your eyes. The time is at hand.
Rising Son

User ID: 31269856
Japan
01/14/2013 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, it's funny you should say that, because I am partially deaf in my right ear...

Can I assume that you speak for all of the people that comprise the bride to be? If so, please direct me to where she is so that I may end her wait and thank her for her patience :-)
 Quoting: Rising Son

Everyone who has made it thus far has a Bride

Within their heart, is their guide.

Who has the Lord given you as your BEST example of Jesus.

Oh we heard YOUR confession so you better answer correctly.

Or I will snatch her from you.

I am sorry, but you cannot snatch that which does not belong to you. My bride is one body of believers who follow their heart to their Heavenly Father, who seek Him in earnest love and childlike curiosity, and who love one another as their Father loves them. My bride is pure and untainted by the earthly ways of Satan, her only desire being to love and be loved by the Father. My bride knows me for who I am and what I speak to be truly love for her. She knows my voice differs from any other, and it does so because it reminds her of her Father's voice. As any woman shall choose her bridegroom in the image of the man that her father presented to her by his example, so it is with me and our Heavenly Father.
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Jesus Christ existed

IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am sorry, but you cannot snatch that which does not belong to you. My bride is one body of believers who follow their heart to their Heavenly Father, who seek Him in earnest love and childlike curiosity, and who love one another as their Father loves them. My bride is pure and untainted by the earthly ways of Satan, her only desire being to love and be loved by the Father. My bride knows me for who I am and what I speak to be truly love for her. She knows my voice differs from any other, and it does so because it reminds her of her Father's voice. As any woman shall choose her bridegroom in the image of the man that her father presented to her by his example, so it is with me and our Heavenly Father.

I don't want your Bride.

I have my own.

Kiss your Bride my Son.

Rising Son

User ID: 31269856
Japan
01/14/2013 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't want your Bride.

I have my own.

Kiss your Bride my Son.

smile_hear

hugs

hf
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amanda or Natalie?
IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amanda or Natalie?

IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: WARNING: Mega earthquake and Tsunami within hours to days - SERIOUS

IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Ritual @ the Superdome Super Bowl 47 Beyonce on The Cover of GQ Magazine 1/15/2013 "Murder In The NFL"

IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: X Marks the Spot

IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: ARMED GOOD SAMARITANS RESCUE MAN AFTER GUNPOINT ROBBERY: THEY ‘PROTECTED ME WHEN I COULDN’T PROTECT MYSELF’

IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: 27 years ago...I took my life with a rifle.

GLP