Freemason scumbags, you won't win

IAMIAM

User ID: 18016289
United States
01/14/2013 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Freemason scumbags, you won't win
Damn right, I'm at war with the likes of you Deceiver.
 Quoting: K.Kool

I am not returning the favor.

I am not your enemy and never was.

If you want war, then YOU come and crucify me.

I submit.
 Quoting: IAMIAM

Of course you're not a personal enemy,

the war is both old and new,

Freemasons vs Catholic Church

satan vs God

we both know who will win.

I guess I didn't take you guys seriously before,

all that cloak and daggers stuff

but now I see much more clearly

I'd puzzled about the source of the bullshit philosophies

sprouting up everywhere,

the self is god, the secret, nwo, all we need is reason etc

now I know.

And because there is hardly ever another defender of the

Church here, I have to set the record straight

and speak the truth.

Let me ask you this my friend.

Who do you think BUILT your Cathedrals?

And Mosques...

And Temples...
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Have you the strength to break them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31894299
Spain
01/14/2013 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
No wonder they like to hide, that one rabid guy 'coming out'
on GLP has opened my eyes to to the true nature of the spiritual warfare that is happening.

Thread: To the "Religious"

It is a very real war, centuries old, with the highest stakes of all, because the outcome will affect every person and the future shape of the world.
The inner circle of freemasons are the infamous illuminati,
who seek to control the world, to have one of them close to all world leaders, including in the Catholic Church, who is its biggest enemy and the biggest stumbling block and threat to their plans.

No wonder there is so much anti-Catholic ranting and lies
on GLP, and in the wider world, too!

In the spiritual war, that has enormous material outcomes, GLP is a major battlefield.

My grandfather was a Mason..my grandmother a devout Catholic
:)..go figure
hf
 Quoting: wildhoney

Geez, they must have had some heated discussions, lol!

There are levels of knowledge and access to info, so it seems the majority of masons remain ignorant of the grander schemes.

My grandfather was way at the top..

he was a wonderful man..honest and loyal..a man of his word..

a gentleman

handsome..elegant and debonaire :)

strong as an ox..could punch a guy across the street with one straight right hook..literally..it happened..

was not one to use words much :)

But my grandmother was something else..only she could tame him..she didnt get upset much..but boy when she did..run..lol..even my grandfather was quiet..and when she had made her mind up about something there was no changing it..so it took her quite a while but she eventually brought him back to the Catholic Church..officially..and in every way

amazing love story.. hf
IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
And Pyramids...

And Government buildings...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21657648
United States
01/14/2013 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
on GLP has opened my eyes to to the true nature of the spiritual warfare that is happening.

It is a very real war, centuries old, with the highest stakes of all, because the outcome will affect every person and the future shape of the world.
who seek to control the world, to have one of them close to all world leaders, including in the Catholic Church, who is its biggest enemy and the biggest stumbling block and threat to their plans.

In the spiritual war, that has enormous material outcomes, GLP is a major battlefield.

If you had ANY grasp of reality, then you'd know that the Catholic church is actually RESPONSIBLE for modern freemasonry!

For crying out loud, the very FOUNDER of the Illuminati was a JESUIT! Research the Knights of Templar, and the Knights of Malta!

Throughout history the Papacy has FEIGNED being "enemies" with Freemasonry. That's how these deceivers work. They control it all, but act as if they are at odds. Therefore able to blame the NWO conspiracy on it's FRONT group, or "blame absorber", while remaining "innocently" in the background.

You need some SERIOUS work to get yo out of the deception that the Papacy has masterfully put over on you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your beloved Catholic church is described in the scriptures as "The Mother of Harlots". And this mother has harlot daughters (offspring). All of the so-called "Protestant" denominations that came out of the Mother church. They still keep traditions and practices of the mother whore, including SUN-day worship, which originated in ancient Babylon.

In bible prophecy, a "harlot" is an apostate church. You people who are "drunk with the wine of Babylon", are intoxicated by false doctrine.

Roman Catholicism is a putrid blend of apostate "Christianity", and pagan Babylonian Mystery Religion.
K.Kool  (OP)

User ID: 22157327
Australia
01/14/2013 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

My grandfather was a Mason..my grandmother a devout Catholic
:)..go figure
hf

Geez, they must have had some heated discussions, lol!

There are levels of knowledge and access to info, so it seems the majority of masons remain ignorant of the grander schemes.

My grandfather was way at the top..

he was a wonderful man..honest and loyal..a man of his word..

a gentleman

handsome..elegant and debonaire :)

strong as an ox..could punch a guy across the street with one straight right hook..literally..it happened..

was not one to use words much :)

But my grandmother was something else..only she could tame him..she didnt get angry much..but boy when she did..run..lol..even my grandfather was quiet..and when she had made her mind up about something there was no changing it..so it took her quite a while but she eventually brought him back to the Catholic Church..officially..and in every way

amazing love story..two different worlds hf

Nice :) I'm glad she won, lol.

My war isn't with individuals of course, and despite your story, I still think they are behind the corruptive philosophies and lies that dominate our culture.
K.Kool  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2013 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn right, I'm at war with the likes of you Deceiver.

I am not returning the favor.

I am not your enemy and never was.

If you want war, then YOU come and crucify me.

I submit.

Of course you're not a personal enemy,

the war is both old and new,

Freemasons vs Catholic Church

satan vs God

we both know who will win.

I guess I didn't take you guys seriously before,

all that cloak and daggers stuff

but now I see much more clearly

I'd puzzled about the source of the bullshit philosophies

sprouting up everywhere,

the self is god, the secret, nwo, all we need is reason etc

now I know.

And because there is hardly ever another defender of the

Church here, I have to set the record straight

and speak the truth.

What makes you think the catholics are against the masons?
 Quoting: hunter 29389655

"Clement XII accurately indicates the principal reasons why Masonic associations from the Catholic, Christian, moral, political, and social points of view, should be condemned. These reasons are:

The peculiar, "unsectarian" (in truth, anti-Catholic and anti-Christian) naturalistic character of Freemasonry, by which theoretically and practically it undermines the Catholic and Christian faith, first in its members and through them in the rest of society, creating religious indifferentism and contempt for orthodoxy and ecclesiastical authority.
The inscrutable secrecy and fallacious ever-changing disguise of the Masonic association and of its "work", by which "men of this sort break as thieves into the house and like foxes endeavour to root up the vineyard", "perverting the hearts of the simple", ruining their spiritual and temporal welfare.
The oaths of secrecy and of fidelity to Masonry and Masonic work, which cannot be justified in their scope, their object, or their form, and cannot, therefore, induce any obligation. The oaths are condemnable, because the scope and object of Masonry are "wicked" and condemnable, and the candidate in most cases is ignorant of the import or extent of the obligation which he takes upon himself. Moreover the ritualistic and doctrinal "secrets" which are the principal object of the obligation, according to the highest Masonic authorities, are either trifles or no longer exist. [212] In either case the oath is a condemnable abuse. Even the Masonic modes of recognition, which are represented as the principal and only essential "secret" of Masonry, are published in many printed books. Hence the real "secrets" of Masonry, if such there be, could only be political or anti-religious conspiracies like the plots of the Grand Lodges in Latin countries. But such secrets, condemned, at least theoretically, by Anglo-American Masons themselves, would render the oath or obligation only the more immoral and therefore null and void. Thus in every respect the Masonic oaths are not only sacrilegious but also an abuse contrary to public order which requires that solemn oaths and obligations as the principal means to maintain veracity and faithfulness in the State and in human society, should not be vilified or caricatured. In Masonry the oath is further degraded by its form which includes the most atrocious penalties, for the "violation of obligations" which do not even exist; a "violation" which, in truth may be and in many cases is an imperative duty.
The danger which such societies involve for the security and "tranquility of the State" and for "the spiritual health of souls", and consequently their incompatibility with civil and canonical law. For even admitting that some Masonic associations pursued for themselves no purposes contrary to religion and to public order, they would be nevertheless contrary to public order, because by their very existence as secret societies based on the Masonic principles, they encourage and promote the foundation of other really dangerous secret societies and render difficult, if not impossible, efficacious action of the civil and ecclesiastical authorities against them.
Of the other papal edicts only some characteristic utterances need be mentioned. Benedict XIV appeals more urgently to Catholic princes and civil powers to obtain their assistance in the struggle against Freemasonry."

[link to www.newadvent.org]
IAMIAM

United States
01/14/2013 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
And Stone Henge...

And Chapultepec...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1492246
Russia
01/14/2013 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Together they play a duality card, playing on your sanity. One word: Propaganda You either laugh or cry, when you cry - they laugh, vice versa.

So do yourself a favor - live your life with a smile on your face no matter what. Easy to say, nevertheless.
K.Kool  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2013 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you had ANY grasp of reality, then you'd know that the Catholic church is actually RESPONSIBLE for modern freemasonry!

For crying out loud, the very FOUNDER of the Illuminati was a JESUIT! Research the Knights of Templar, and the Knights of Malta!

Throughout history the Papacy has FEIGNED being "enemies" with Freemasonry. That's how these deceivers work. They control it all, but act as if they are at odds. Therefore able to blame the NWO conspiracy on it's FRONT group, or "blame absorber", while remaining "innocently" in the background.

You need some SERIOUS work to get yo out of the deception that the Papacy has masterfully put over on you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21657648

bsflag

"Weishaupt was born of Westphalian parents at Ingolstadt (Bavaria), on 6 February, 1748, and lost his father in 1753. Although educated at a Jesuit school, he fell early under the influence of his free-thinking godfather, the director of the high-school of Ickstatt, to whom he owed his appointment as professor of civil law at the University of Ingolstadt in 1772. He was the first layman to occupy the chair of canon law at this university (1773), but, in consequence of the growing rationalistic influence which he exerted over the students both in his academic capacity and in his personal intercourse with them, he came into ever sharper collision with the loyal adherents of the Church and with those who were influential in government circles."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32164125
Australia
01/14/2013 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

"Clement XII accurately indicates the principal reasons why Masonic associations from the Catholic, Christian, moral, political, and social points of view, should be condemned. These reasons are:

The peculiar, "unsectarian" (in truth, anti-Catholic and anti-Christian) naturalistic character of Freemasonry, by which theoretically and practically it undermines the Catholic and Christian faith, first in its members and through them in the rest of society, creating religious indifferentism and contempt for orthodoxy and ecclesiastical authority.
The inscrutable secrecy and fallacious ever-changing disguise of the Masonic association and of its "work", by which "men of this sort break as thieves into the house and like foxes endeavour to root up the vineyard", "perverting the hearts of the simple", ruining their spiritual and temporal welfare.
The oaths of secrecy and of fidelity to Masonry and Masonic work, which cannot be justified in their scope, their object, or their form, and cannot, therefore, induce any obligation. The oaths are condemnable, because the scope and object of Masonry are "wicked" and condemnable, and the candidate in most cases is ignorant of the import or extent of the obligation which he takes upon himself. Moreover the ritualistic and doctrinal "secrets" which are the principal object of the obligation, according to the highest Masonic authorities, are either trifles or no longer exist. [212] In either case the oath is a condemnable abuse. Even the Masonic modes of recognition, which are represented as the principal and only essential "secret" of Masonry, are published in many printed books. Hence the real "secrets" of Masonry, if such there be, could only be political or anti-religious conspiracies like the plots of the Grand Lodges in Latin countries. But such secrets, condemned, at least theoretically, by Anglo-American Masons themselves, would render the oath or obligation only the more immoral and therefore null and void. Thus in every respect the Masonic oaths are not only sacrilegious but also an abuse contrary to public order which requires that solemn oaths and obligations as the principal means to maintain veracity and faithfulness in the State and in human society, should not be vilified or caricatured. In Masonry the oath is further degraded by its form which includes the most atrocious penalties, for the "violation of obligations" which do not even exist; a "violation" which, in truth may be and in many cases is an imperative duty.
The danger which such societies involve for the security and "tranquility of the State" and for "the spiritual health of souls", and consequently their incompatibility with civil and canonical law. For even admitting that some Masonic associations pursued for themselves no purposes contrary to religion and to public order, they would be nevertheless contrary to public order, because by their very existence as secret societies based on the Masonic principles, they encourage and promote the foundation of other really dangerous secret societies and render difficult, if not impossible, efficacious action of the civil and ecclesiastical authorities against them.
Of the other papal edicts only some characteristic utterances need be mentioned. Benedict XIV appeals more urgently to Catholic princes and civil powers to obtain their assistance in the struggle against Freemasonry."

You ought to be a priest, then run for POPE.
Oh.......that's right......you don't fit the bill.!5a
T-Cain
Top Hat

User ID: 1745674
01/14/2013 06:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
fuck the masons
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31968357

3/13/13
T-Cain
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32164125
Australia
01/14/2013 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

The answer is.....Indoctrination by the catholic church and any catholic who differs/voices their opinion from the "teachings"(bible bashing)of the catholic church, risks "ex-communcation" by that church.

Fear is used aganst "will" or "free thinking" Christians.

Freemasonry has NOTHING to do with the catholic church.Idol1
K.Kool  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2013 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
And Stone Henge...

And Chapultepec...

Ok already, holy shit,

I know the origins of the word!

"Leaving aside various fanciful derivations we may trace the word mason to the French maçon (Latin matio or machio), "a builder of walls" or "a stone-cutter" (cf. German Steinmetz, from metzen, "to cut"; and Dutch vrijmetselaar).

The compound term Freemason occurs first in 1375 — according to a recently found writing, even prior to 1155 [1] — and, contrary to Gould [2] means primarily a mason of superior skill, though later it also designated one who enjoyed the freedom, or the privilege, of a trade guild. [3] In the former sense it is commonly derived from freestone-mason, a mason hewing or building in free (ornamental) stone in opposition to a rough (stone) mason. [4] This derivation, though harmonizing with the meaning of the term, seemed unsatisfactory to some scholars. Hence Speth proposed to interpret the word freemasons as referring to those masons claiming exemption from the control of local guilds of the towns, where they temporarily settled. [5] In accordance with this suggestion the "New English Dictionary of the Philological Society" (Oxford, 1898) favours the interpretation of freemasons as skilled artisans, emancipated according to the medieval practice from the restrictions and control of local guilds in order that they might be able to travel and render services, wherever any great building (cathedral, etc.) was in process of construction. These freemasons formed a universal craft for themselves, with a system of secret signs and passwords by which a craftsman, who had been admitted on giving evidence of competent skill, could be recognized. On the decline of Gothic architecture this craft coalesced with the mason guilds."

My very naivety and ignorance of the subject make a perfect defender, lol, because we're forced to make this steep learning curve together :)
I hate to quote so much, but this is where I'm getting my information - the Catholic Encyclopedia, and the Vatican,

[link to www.vatican.va]

and it seems to me, they are very well researched, with the most credible sources.

You can debunk it of you want, but read it first, I'm tired of answering questions that are already contained in the encyclopedia, please give me something new I haven't heard before, I have been on GLP a very long time.

Last Edited by #KK# on 01/14/2013 07:35 AM
K.Kool  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2013 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

The answer is.....Indoctrination by the catholic church and any catholic who differs/voices their opinion from the "teachings"(bible bashing)of the catholic church, risks "ex-communcation" by that church.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32164125

On the contrary, Catholics have a wide range of opinions
and have free speech, we're not living in the dark ages.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
And Stone Henge...

And Chapultepec...

Ok already, holy shit,

I know the origins of the word!

Leave it here and you will not sin.
K.Kool  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Together they play a duality card, playing on your sanity. One word: Propaganda You either laugh or cry, when you cry - they laugh, vice versa.

So do yourself a favor - live your life with a smile on your face no matter what. Easy to say, nevertheless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1492246

Don't worry, I have a smile on my face most of the time these days, and it's because I'm saner than ever, thanks to my confession, return to the Church, and the sacraments of the Church - the eucharist, most of all.

hf
Anonymous Coward
Russia
01/14/2013 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Don't worry, I have a smile on my face most of the time these days, and it's because I'm saner than ever, thanks to my confession, return to the Church, and the sacraments of the Church - the eucharist, most of all.

hf

Then imagine how you will smile when you get rid of indoctrination.
K.Kool  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2013 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

I already did, I became a Catholic in my early twenties, then turned to gnosticism and the search for enlightenment,
for some years in my late thirties and forties, and now (in my fifties, hah) I believe that it is possible to discover the truth, and that the truth can be held, for aeons through time, in the form of dogma, uncorruted and undiluted by the trends of the day, w/e philosophy is being promulgated, the Church already knows it, from earlier encounters.

Last Edited by #KK# on 01/14/2013 07:31 AM
Anonymous Coward
Russia
01/14/2013 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

I already did, I became a Catholic in my early twenties, then turned to gnosticism and the search for enlightenment,
for some years in my late thirties and forties, and now (in my fifties, hah) I believe that it is possible to discover the truth, and that the truth can be held, for aeons through time, in the form of dogma, uncorruted and undiluted by the trends of the day, w/e philosophy is being promulgated, the Church already knows it, from earlier encounters.

Well they also print money, you know...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28057894
Denmark
01/14/2013 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
a catholic internet warrior using the word holy shit? :)

i think you need to get off your high horse

i dont know you, i dont have a problem with you, im not a mason, just your average guy, neither do i have anything against religions

but the roman catholic church is clearly very corrupt, and has been for centuries

i dont think you should be taking sides or declaring war

did jesus not say love your enemy?
K.Kool  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2013 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.archiviosegretovaticano.va]

afro

conspiracy burn

burnit
K.Kool  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2013 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
a catholic internet warrior using the word holy shit? :)

i think you need to get off your high horse

i dont know you, i dont have a problem with you, im not a mason, just your average guy, neither do i have anything against religions

but the roman catholic church is clearly very corrupt, and has been for centuries

i dont think you should be taking sides or declaring war

did jesus not say love your enemy?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28057894

Taking sides...?

lol

I AM a Catholic, I'm on their side!

Not hating on the poor rabid one, never fear :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28057894
Denmark
01/14/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
believe what you want to believe i guess
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

That was given to you to share with ALL your Brothers.

Any man who will accept you, so to will you accept.

Otherwise, spit out my Body.

Spit it out NOW!
K.Kool  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

That was given to you to share with ALL your Brothers.

Any man who will accept you, so to will you accept.

Otherwise, spit out my Body.

Spit it out NOW!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18016289

pigchef

trans_sign

Last Edited by #KK# on 01/14/2013 08:02 AM
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
01/14/2013 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
My brother was a Mason for a few years and opted out with no explanation, I asked him why but he wouldn't tell me.

I was watching one of those "Freemason" secrets revealed shows once and it mentioned a secret phrase they use to greet each other (don't remember it now).

I called my brother and told him I had a dream that he was saying this phrase and it freaked him the F out..LOL I finally told him I learned from the teeV but it was fun to fool him.

Back to topic...I think in the end good will prevail K.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
K.Kool  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2013 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Well they also print money, you know...

Do you mean these?

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
K.Kool  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2013 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
My brother was a Mason for a few years and opted out with no explanation, I asked him why but he wouldn't tell me.

I was watching one of those "Freemason" secrets revealed shows once and it mentioned a secret phrase they use to greet each other (don't remember it now).

I called my brother and told him I had a dream that he was saying this phrase and it freaked him the F out..LOL I finally told him I learned from the teeV but it was fun to fool him.

Back to topic...I think in the end good will prevail K.
 Quoting: geminilion

hf

No doubt!

Which also means - justice -

judgement will come to all, the quick and the dead.

Maybe your brother could tell us, here, as an AC?
I'm a bit curious, and thanks for being so real :)

Last Edited by #KK# on 01/14/2013 08:38 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32164125

On the contrary, Catholics have a wide range of opinions
and have free speech, we're not living in the dark ages.

Good thing too. During the dark ages (your "church" made it dark by the way) you people killed MILLIONS of God's true saints.

Your' "church" was absolutely DRUNKEN with the blood of the saints. Your previous antichrist (pope) even admitted to 50 million murders by the papacy. The real numbers are closer to 200 million, between 538 AD and 1798 AD.

And you, being an asshole who actually DEFENDS those who torture, and murder (in the most gruesome ways imaginable), are equally guilty before God, as you worship the great whore, known as the Roman Papacy. The one that the beast will turn on, and scorch with fire, after it finally realizes it's been had.

GLP