Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,380 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,185,403
Pageviews Today: 1,979,406Threads Today: 817Posts Today: 14,160
07:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Jimmy Savile 'Satanic Sex Ring' claim: Jim'll Fix It Star 'Worshipped the Devil'

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29658363
Portugal
01/14/2013 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Jimmy Savile 'Satanic Sex Ring' claim: Jim'll Fix It Star 'Worshipped the Devil'
sad for atheist, budist, muslim, catholics,hindus, new agers and other non believers that HELL IS REAL...
REPENT YOU FOOLS, JESUS IS COMING, SATAN HAVE NO CHANCE AT ALL, AND JUDGMENT IS UPON YOU!
YAHOSHUA IS LORD!!!
Abyss Lady

User ID: 1274632
Latvia
01/14/2013 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Jimmy Savile 'Satanic Sex Ring' claim: Jim'll Fix It Star 'Worshipped the Devil'
how much more proof do people need before they accept that some serious shit is going down in this country?

Rituals involving groups of men with candles, robes and altars, abusing kids and all this is taking place in the basement of the most high profile hospital in the uk.

And no one knew???

wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16273761

The problem is that it is all hidden in the plain sight.

And people are conditioned to believe that such things can only happen in movies and Harry Potter books.
The Wrath is going to be Endless
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20253056
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jimmy Saville was given the keys to Britain's most secure hospital for the criminally insane.

He spend every Christmas with Margaret Thatcher too (I am not joking!).

He also lectured the Israeli Knesset on how to be Jewish. (This actually happened!)

Jerry Sandusky ain't nothing compared to this Demon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32182795
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Horrific. Britain breeds the best psychos money can buy!

Quoting: BuggedOut

That is quite a gem of a programme! It soon gets really interesting re Savile and Prince Charles about 3 minutes in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25024030
Portugal
01/14/2013 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jimmy Saville was given the keys to Britain's most secure hospital for the criminally insane.

He spend every Christmas with Margaret Thatcher too (I am not joking!).

He also lectured the Israeli Knesset on how to be Jewish. (This actually happened!)

Jerry Sandusky ain't nothing compared to this Demon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20253056

I've read that too some time ago...Why the heck would Tatcher be with this guy every christmas?!
My GOD,I can't imagine what kind of relation these two were into...Way too bizarre...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32179573
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there a possibility that the pop star in question be none other than the Queens favorite, Saint Cliff Richard?

ONE of the world’s biggest music stars faces arrest by detectives ­investigating sex offences.
[link to www.dailystar.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
So how many of our police force took part in these satanic rituals?

Thread: Jimmy Savile's Friday Morning Club Attended By Police Officers

Thread: Police told Jimmy Savile victim she would be "mincemeat" if she pressed charges
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32091964
Thailand
01/15/2013 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12195955
United States
01/15/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32416769
Thailand
01/17/2013 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6576994
United Kingdom
01/17/2013 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm so glad Jim'll Fix It never wrote back to me in 1977 when I asked could I fly Concorde over Ireland & wave to me mates.

GLP