Neim-Ya'shar
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 31963654
United States
01/13/2013 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
A DEDICATION AND THANKS TO THE ALMIGHTY EH'YEH FOR HORSES
These animals always fascinated me and I love them over any other animal.They are the victims of man;s greed and wars, and I know the sins of man has been written in the heaveans with angels pens. Great helpers and friends they are fearless and always ready to die for its rider.I thank the father sincerely for his ceation and all other mistreated animals of the earth ans sea

Proverbs 12:10
A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

,ghtgh

27And when the ass saw the angel of the Lord, she fell down under Balaam: and Balaam’s anger was kindled, and he smote the ass with a staff.
28 And the Lord uopened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?
29 And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee.
30 And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, * upon which thou hast ridden * ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? And he said, Nay

opghujh

tutyt

You my friends have all served well and your souls await to speak out against man for the injustices while in his care.

uh66y

ipiiku

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 01/14/2013 07:45 AM
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
:knoup:
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/13/2013 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: A DEDICATION AND THANKS TO THE ALMIGHTY EH'YEH FOR HORSES
j
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
Barbara P. Strigoi

User ID: 30197019
Puerto Rico
01/13/2013 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love horses

this is my cat
wqrq
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/13/2013 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love horses

this is my cat
wqrq
 Quoting: Barbara P. Strigoi

KOOL
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/13/2013 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22603594
United States
01/13/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Horses are the best!
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Horses are the best!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22603594

yes they are
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Rxel

User ID: 9473222
Lithuania
01/15/2013 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
To ride the horse, you need to reach status Penis Galacto Honoris.

GLP