Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,450 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 242,818
Pageviews Today: 397,554Threads Today: 125Posts Today: 2,294
05:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

View From Cabaela's & Bass Pro Shop--WOW Getting Real Folks!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29746178
United States
01/14/2013 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: View From Cabaela's & Bass Pro Shop--WOW Getting Real Folks!!!

That's awesome.. less guns getting onto the streets can only be a good thing right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30493690

Weak trolling is like going Nah nah nah nah! Pitiful and puerile.
 Quoting: Don'tBeAfraid

Sorry but I dont understand what you mean.. I just made a point. If you don't like my point then put up an argument against it rather than sitting back and pointing the finger..

No, you made no point. You made a subjective observation. A point would put forth an idea, hopefully an original one and supported by evidence. One could clearly make them about gun control.

Not that it would be relevant coming from an Aussie, because we're discussing American domestic policy that's unconstitutional, not Australian domestic policy. Of what possible difference could your observations make.

Of course posting from Australia must mean he knows nothing about America. This guys classic lmao.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'd say you're the perfect example for a shill. Trying to pick at little things and take away from the point. Oh no you didn't use an apostrophe! SHILL!! blah blah that's all you do. Attempting to misinform people and cause fear is your agenda whether you know it or not is the problem.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29746178

Well actually, I correct my mistakes unlike you AC who can't be bothered. Oh yeah, you can't because you won't get an account.

Now see, if you understood debate, you wouldn't say a statement without showing clear evidence of it occurring within the body of my posts. As such, you're a little boy watching a card game of grownups.

If you understood debate, the process of intellectual discourse is to pick away at the thesis, statements, evidence, and conclusion and counter every argument from the opponent. But being a brat, you can't be bothered to learn what a debate is.

And still you have put forth zero ideas which demonstrate not only the topic at hand, but also any assertions you made.

Stick to something simple like learning how to turn on the cold water in your shower. A good dousing may wash away that nonsensical attitude and awaken you from your slumber.

It's amazing how hard you try. Besides calling me a stupid 10 year old uneducated shill 100x over you haven't dropped a shred of proof that I am wrong and you want to debate??
let me know when the debate starts.

If you could be bothered to eliminate the tunnel vision and homoerotic fixation on me, then you'd actually attempt to debate the merits of what I said. You haven't still, therefore I haven't retorted.

I suggest you spend some time using a dictionary and perhaps a grammer book and perhaps read some, possibly for a decade. Otherwise you've been vastly cheated by a lack of attention to your education.

You fail once again. Are you psychotic or just completely clueless seriously.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15326304
United States
01/14/2013 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
its a fucking game guys
afrostan is the poorest country in the world but i bet my ass they have no shortage of ammo to fight the USA

its a freaking joke tired of it and now we are going to invade africia 35 countries

while the police here infringe on your rights as a human being

dam right they know there fuked times is running out of they scam
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21657648
United States
01/14/2013 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's awesome.. less guns getting onto the streets can only be a good thing right?

Sorry but I dont understand what you mean.. I just made a point. If you don't like my point then put up an argument against it rather than sitting back and pointing the finger..

He is a fear propagandist, the real shill.

You are a pathetic bullshit salesman.

And we are not customers.
Don'tBeAfraid

User ID: 32113282
United States
01/14/2013 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, you made no point. You made a subjective observation. A point would put forth an idea, hopefully an original one and supported by evidence. One could clearly make them about gun control.

Not that it would be relevant coming from an Aussie, because we're discussing American domestic policy that's unconstitutional, not Australian domestic policy. Of what possible difference could your observations make.

Of course posting from Australia must mean he knows nothing about America. This guys classic lmao.

You're an idiot. Of what possible relevance is an Aussie discussing American domestic policy? Who would possibly care particularly because the poster can't bother to put forth an idea?

I sure don't care. I definitely am not going to lecture him about Austrailan domestic policy. That would be lunacy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
My dad told me he went to town today, and was set back by the way people were talking. They are no longer mumbling to their friends, or talking about what if's, he said everyone he ran into is blatant, as blatant as the guy who made the video the other day.

He said it was very disturbing that people are that blunt now.

This is the most tense this nation has every been since I've been alive. I've never seen so much distrust, anger, and willingness to lay it all on the line, I think they realize they will lose everything if they do, or don't do anything, and would rather go out with a fight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32038733

Was it a good idea to be "disturbed" by Paul Revere, or would it be better to consider yourself lucky to be well-informed?
Abi ~

User ID: 25045778
United States
01/14/2013 02:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
ETA>> He also, finally started stocking long term/bulk food which he calls "LIFE INSURANCE" it stores for 40 years and also stays good for 1 year once you open it...cheap prices, too...
 Quoting: Abi ~

Do you know the brand name? And when you say "cheap prices", exactly what is "cheap" in your view?

Thanks!
 Quoting: Dr. Anomaly

anything that stores for 40 years will not be cheap.....

I've eaten a lot of Mountain House. Stores for 25-30 years or longer and most of it tastes pretty good. the Beef Stroganoff, Rice & Chicken and Pork Chops are all excellent.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28870983

I consider it a good investment because it lasts, even when opened...so, even now you could eat it and save money and not get tired of it because it will not go bad, quickly...the dehydrated onions, for instance, are $14 for a 5lb can..one tablespoon=one onion...way cheaper than fresh onions that will go bad if not used in a couple weeks...

the meats and stews are more expensive, of course..those are $30-$40..but, if meat is scarce, a good investment..

rice, beans, those can last 40 years...some of my food will probably outlive me...lol

I heard the chicken tastes like you just bought it at grocery story...the honey powder and pancake mix are good and cheaper...granted, I still like fresh honey, but I do not notice a difference in taste, it is just a mind thing, ya know...conditioning myself now so that I know and stock realistically..;)

You accept the love you think you deserve~~~

Love cannot live where there is no trust~~~

Truth has no temperature~~~

Love like it's never gonna hurt~~~

Have no regrets~~~
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well actually, I correct my mistakes unlike you AC who can't be bothered. Oh yeah, you can't because you won't get an account.

Now see, if you understood debate, you wouldn't say a statement without showing clear evidence of it occurring within the body of my posts. As such, you're a little boy watching a card game of grownups.

If you understood debate, the process of intellectual discourse is to pick away at the thesis, statements, evidence, and conclusion and counter every argument from the opponent. But being a brat, you can't be bothered to learn what a debate is.

And still you have put forth zero ideas which demonstrate not only the topic at hand, but also any assertions you made.

Stick to something simple like learning how to turn on the cold water in your shower. A good dousing may wash away that nonsensical attitude and awaken you from your slumber.

It's amazing how hard you try. Besides calling me a stupid 10 year old uneducated shill 100x over you haven't dropped a shred of proof that I am wrong and you want to debate??

If you could be bothered to eliminate the tunnel vision and homoerotic fixation on me, then you'd actually attempt to debate the merits of what I said. You haven't still, therefore I haven't retorted.

I suggest you spend some time using a dictionary and perhaps a grammer book and perhaps read some, possibly for a decade. Otherwise you've been vastly cheated by a lack of attention to your education.

Now see, my hapless money, that was an interogative statement i.e. a question. At the end of a question, we use a question mark.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

You really never learned how to write a sentence, so naturally you're incapable of a written debate. You can't put together a coherent idea, so it's impossible to debate you.

There are no idea there that isn't entirely circuitous and illogical to boot. There's no evidence of your assertions. There's no meat.

I'd say you're the perfect example for a shill. Trying to pick at little things and take away from the point. Oh no you didn't use an apostrophe! SHILL!! blah blah that's all you do. Attempting to misinform people and cause fear is your agenda whether you know it or not is the problem.

Just curious... Do you take idiot steroids?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1589374
United States
01/14/2013 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Clyde X

Regulated means that we all abide by rules.

Since these are rights we are protecting, I would imagine any rational human being would only act in self-defense.

Yes?

Therefore, a well regulated militia would be one that all sees murder as wrong and self defense as right. Yes?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

The absolute DUMBEST people on the planet all have the exact same thing in common with you.

They think that the REAL intelligent people are "clueless".
Abi ~

United States
01/14/2013 02:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
How much ammo could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32148638

someone shot it for dinner.....

cruise

Have no regrets~~~
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

The absolute DUMBEST people on the planet all have the exact same thing in common with you.

They think that the REAL intelligent people are "clueless".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21657648

You don't get it. He's trolling and failing abjectly. I'm trolling him back, because he not even remotely debating the topic. Have fun with it! If they can't bother to troll intelligently, crush them with their own lack of ability.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15684211
Canada
01/14/2013 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
LMAO where is that american revolution here on GLP?shit talking moaning my cock guns is better than yours. 10 PAGE
of pure moaning nonesense, now go back shooting you empty cans of mountain dew lol

afroafro
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
LMAO where is that american revolution here on GLP?shit talking moaning my cock guns is better than yours. 10 PAGE
of pure moaning nonesense, now go back shooting you empty cans of mountain dew lol

afroafro
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15684211

At least that was clever! Hell let's drink some beer and bemoan the weakness of the next generation. Maybe some target practice too?
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
01/14/2013 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Clyde X

Regulated means that we all abide by rules.

Since these are rights we are protecting, I would imagine any rational human being would only act in self-defense.

Yes?

Therefore, a well regulated militia would be one that all sees murder as wrong and self defense as right. Yes?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1589374

Murder is always wrong - and there was absolutely no connotation to such in what I wrote.

"A well regulated militia" does absolutely and unequivocally mean familiar/ skilled, otherwise they would be failing in their accepted responsibilities as "militia".

Where did this question even come from? How would you or anyone else see justification of murder in the 2nd Amendment?
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31708378
United States
01/14/2013 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was considering trading my 9mm MP5 clone for a .308 FAL, and would have closed the deal but I couldn't find any .308 ammo anywhere whatsoever. Even the special stuff thats close to 2$ a round is sold out. Last year I was looking at some .308 rifles and the ammo was readily available at about .75 a rd
ClydeX

United States
01/14/2013 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Abi did you catch my post/ question at the bottom of page 9 regarding that food?

I'm going to have to get out of here soon, though/ we'll catch up tomorrow if need be.
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Abi ~

United States
01/14/2013 02:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
ETA>> He also, finally started stocking long term/bulk food which he calls "LIFE INSURANCE" it stores for 40 years and also stays good for 1 year once you open it...cheap prices, too...

Do you know the brand name? And when you say "cheap prices", exactly what is "cheap" in your view?

Thanks!

That's usually the most expensive way to buy prepper food. Why not buy an inexpensive stackable dehydrator, and then buy frozen food on sale, and dehydrate it?

See my sig for an explanation how to do it. It's probably the cheapest way.

Thanks, I will check it out...also, I store and can my own foods, but some things I buy already prepared..I cannot afford to buy everything already dehydrated or prepared, but, occasionally, I buy the 5lb cans...I also do not always have the time to do it all.

Rice and beans I vacuum seal and rotate...same with spices, sugar, corn meal, powdered milk, flour,tang, lemonade powder, and salt..easier and cheaper to buy bulk bags and vacuum seal those myself..;)

Have no regrets~~~
Abi ~

United States
01/14/2013 02:40 AM

Report Abusive Post

cruise

Abi did you catch my post/ question at the bottom of page 9 regarding that food?

I'm going to have to get out of here soon, though/ we'll catch up tomorrow if need be.
 Quoting: ClydeX

which one? sorry if I missed it...ETA>>>see post below this one..playing catch up and commented on it.:)

Last Edited by Abi ~ on 01/14/2013 02:44 AM

Have no regrets~~~
Abi ~

United States
01/14/2013 02:42 AM

Report Abusive Post

Thanks!

I've eaten a lot of Mountain House. Stores for 25-30 years or longer and most of it tastes pretty good. the Beef Stroganoff, Rice & Chicken and Pork Chops are all excellent.....

Yeah, Abi - see if you can find out what food he has with a 40 year storage life. Specifically, what has 1 year storage once opened?

The food we carry (WISE) is individual or dual meal packets sealed in nitrogen-flushed mylar bags, then sealed inside of plastic containers. This means you only open what you are ready to prepare. These foods have a 25 year storage life, and quite honestly that rating is for taste - it would still possess nutritional value beyond that point.

I'm hard-pressed to swallow (pun intended) a food product that would be good for 1 year after opened - not that is even realistic or worth dealing with logistically.

Gotcha...I will find out and post tomorrow evening on here for ya..;)

Have no regrets~~~
ClydeX

United States
01/14/2013 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks!

Yeah, Abi - see if you can find out what food he has with a 40 year storage life. Specifically, what has 1 year storage once opened?

The food we carry (WISE) is individual or dual meal packets sealed in nitrogen-flushed mylar bags, then sealed inside of plastic containers. This means you only open what you are ready to prepare. These foods have a 25 year storage life, and quite honestly that rating is for taste - it would still possess nutritional value beyond that point.

I'm hard-pressed to swallow (pun intended) a food product that would be good for 1 year after opened - not that is even realistic or worth dealing with logistically.

cruise

which one? sorry if I missed it

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32081884
Germany
01/14/2013 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought this topic was about fishing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32131983

lol me too...
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Now see, my hapless money, that was an interogative statement i.e. a question. At the end of a question, we use a question mark.

It was rhetorical.
Abi ~

United States
01/14/2013 02:46 AM

Report Abusive Post

Thanks!

cruise

Will do...I know they said the honey powder would be good for a year..and some of fruits and veggies that were dehydrated..but will get specifics for ya..:) will post tomorrow evening on this thread

ETA>> Just saw the time..guess I should say, this evening..lol

Last Edited by Abi ~ on 01/14/2013 02:50 AM

Have no regrets~~~
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks!

That's usually the most expensive way to buy prepper food. Why not buy an inexpensive stackable dehydrator, and then buy frozen food on sale, and dehydrate it?

Thanks, I will check it out...also, I store and can my own foods, but some things I buy already prepared..I cannot afford to buy everything already dehydrated or prepared, but, occasionally, I buy the 5lb cans...I also do not always have the time to do it all.

Rice and beans I vacuum seal and rotate...same with spices, sugar, corn meal, powdered milk, flour,tang, lemonade powder, and salt..easier and cheaper to buy bulk bags and vacuum seal those myself..;)

Just for kicks look here. I think you'll like dehydrating frozen food, stores compactly, cheaper too.
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

It was rhetorical.

Still a question. Boy your mom and dad must be pissed that their son turned out so ill-educated?
Abi ~

United States

Report Abusive Post

Thanks!

Just for kicks look here. I think you'll like dehydrating frozen food, stores compactly, cheaper too.
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Cool, TY ;)

Have no regrets~~~
ClydeX

United States
Report Abusive Post

Will do...I know they said the honey powder would be good for a year..and some of fruits and veggies that were dehydrated..but will get specifics for ya..:) will post tomorrow evening on this thread

Thanks - we may be interested in carrying an additional line, though I've not been dissatisfied with the WISE products at all. I just don't see how they're claiming 1 year storage after opening - unless that refers to opening a can and the individual packs inside are good for a year.

I'll check in later/ thanks again.

Last Edited by ClydeX on 01/14/2013 02:53 AM
wabishkaeyabe
User ID: 31736668
United States
01/14/2013 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

You really never learned how to write a sentence, so naturally you're incapable of a written debate. You can't put together a coherent idea, so it's impossible to debate you.

There are no idea there that isn't entirely circuitous and illogical to boot. There's no evidence of your assertions. There's no meat.

Would you chidren find another place to play? I must've wasted a good ten minutes reading your drivel.

Either that or get to the point and have done with it. You're probably on the same side , anyhow, but who can tell?

GLP