Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,619 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 295,091
Pageviews Today: 480,695Threads Today: 159Posts Today: 2,742
06:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

View From Cabaela's & Bass Pro Shop--WOW Getting Real Folks!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30075865
United States
01/13/2013 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: View From Cabaela's & Bass Pro Shop--WOW Getting Real Folks!!!
run sheep, run little good scared sheep. you are behaving like mindless scared children, just as they planned.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30377663

you anti gunners have no way of protecting yourselves. just remember, it was your choice....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28870983

And if anyone thinks that those that are prepared will stick their neck out to save the ass of some anti-gun shithead, you better think again!

zombies
uscrusader1

User ID: 9491757
United States
01/13/2013 11:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
I thought Bass Pro Shop was a fishing shop. Do americans kill fish too with guns, apart from land living creatures?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32129936

Only if they're in a barrel.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29182031

:) You beat me to it.
Don'tBeAfraid

User ID: 32113282
United States
01/13/2013 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know how best to proceed with my first gun purchase. In December I made my selection, the owner did the over the phone check, and a few days later he said there is a hold up with my approval of said purchase. I went back to the store a week later and still no response from the "approvers". He told me he could sell it to me "conditionally". That is, on condition that it comes back okay and if not, someone would come for the gun. I declined that offer.

I do not know what the problem is. Store owner says sometimes that a name could be somehow mixed up or confused with a similar name in computer.

Does anyone know what I should do? Wouldn't it be a normal procedure to just run it again? Should "I" call them up and find out exactly what the problem is? I don't want go back out there without some knowledge of this procedure.

Thank you for any comments/assistance/personal experience with this type of thing.
 Quoting: janica

There are millions being checked, and probably a backlog.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32006144
United States
Report Abusive Post
It's creepy.

TPTB I think almost WANT the American public to rise up and start a new Civil War, so then they can have UN troops come in and try to fight the American people.

Nefarious as it may seem, it may be even being attempted so that a country like China or Russia could invade us after we've been entrenched in civil war for many months/years.

Shit is getting real, real quick.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27809228

1rof1

The UN? The white flag wavers? Wouldn't stand a chance here.
Rinty

User ID: 18164113
United States
Report Abusive Post
Strong indicator. What people do is far more important than what they say.
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/13/2013 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's creepy.

TPTB I think almost WANT the American public to rise up and start a new Civil War, so then they can have UN troops come in and try to fight the American people.

Nefarious as it may seem, it may be even being attempted so that a country like China or Russia could invade us after we've been entrenched in civil war for many months/years.

1rof1

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32006144

While it's possible to use UN troops, think about the logistics of it. You'd need a TON to make a dent. Doubtful. You could use some to handle an area, that's plausible.

I'm way behind on things like deployment strengths on China and Russia, but someone was saying on my supply chain disruption topic that they don't have a big enough Navy to transport them.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/13/2013 11:07 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
01/13/2013 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK....good job. Ah what's next? The grocery store! Everyone mob the grocery stores!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31346699
Canada
01/13/2013 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought Bass Pro Shop was a fishing shop. Do americans kill fish too with guns, apart from land living creatures?

Quoting: uscrusader1

You twats have obviously never gone fishing redneck style!

Dynamite or electricity or gun work best.

[link to www.youtube.com]

IceJunkie

User ID: 21160554
Canada
01/13/2013 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Goodluck America.

May the force be with you.

yoda
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/13/2013 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31346699

You joke, but actually grenades were used this way in Kenya, Sudan, and Ethiopia to quickly harvest enough fish to feed a lot of villagers as recently as 2004 or so. That's no BS either, not my friend knows a friend who knows a friend. I directly know a refugee who did it.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/13/2013 11:12 PM
uscrusader1

User ID: 9491757
United States
01/13/2013 11:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
It's creepy.

1rof1

While it's possible to use UN troops, think about the logistics of it. You'd need a TON to make a dent. Doubtful. You could use some to handle an area, that's plausible.

I'm way behind on things like deployment strengths on China and Russia, but someone was saying on my supply chain disruption topic that they don't have a big enough Navy to transport them.
 Quoting: Don'tBeAfraid

Before any UN help or invasions, it's gonna be more like this Katrina confiscation nation wide. You don't see any neighbors or Patriots helping out the victims to keep their weapons.

A 1775 Lexington 'Minuteman/Gun Confiscator' type stand-off will have hussein obongo cryin' to the UN or his commief*ckwit allies China/Russia for help.

Last Edited by uscrusader1 on 01/13/2013 11:19 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1448568
United States
01/13/2013 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
BS. Post the pics with the faces blurred or cropped out
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19461620

A little beyond my capability, sorry. If you don't believe me, head to your nearest gun shop and see what's happening for yourself. I do wish I knew how to though because the pictures really are amazing.
 Quoting: telling it straight

Isn't it funny. The very first post was from a shill. It took him all of three minutes. That's one trademark of shills, is that they always attack VERY rapidly, to try and set the tone of the thread. Of course, they are too stupid to realize that it doesn't work. Even their immediate one star is quickly swallowed up in a sea of 5-stars.

These hell-bound turds are in full assault mode.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28100246
United States
01/13/2013 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
take this how you wish, if obammy and friends try implement anything along the lines on confiscation. It does not take a genius to see the outcome> The only real safe outcome would be a military take over of office, and i mean safe for the populace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32133628

Now THAT's a decent idea!
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/13/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31346699

You joke, but actually grenades were used this way in Kenya, Sudan, and Ethiopia to quickly harvest enough fish to feed a lot of villagers as recently as 2004 or so. That's no BS either, not my friend knows a friend who knows a friend. I directly know a refugee who did it.

Yeah, fooking asshats treating a nice old lady like that. There were lots of cases and to this day they still haven't got their weapons back. I saw it as it happen during Katrina because I was glued to the set concerned about gun grabs. Didn't watch all of it. Some folks were upper middle class and had plenty of weapons and ammunition and every supply possible and yet were forced to leave. It sucked all around. Meanwhile some nursing homes abandoned elderly residents and could have used help. But no that would made sense to help those folks and instead these jackboots attacked Americans exercising their natural rights!

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/13/2013 11:23 PM
Nerve03
User ID: 22176654
United States
01/13/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Glad to see I'm not the only one freaking out. this is crazy, unfortunately i think barack and co. Are too far in to back down now. Im not religious but may the lord be with us.
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/13/2013 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Glad to see I'm not the only one freaking out. this is crazy, unfortunately i think barack and co. Are too far in to back down now. Im not religious but may the lord be with us.
 Quoting: Nerve03 22176654

Yeah well, why not? A lot of people are going to "get religion" when it gets bad, and it's heading that way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32148548
United States
01/13/2013 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
This problem starts at the manufacturing companies. They were making so many a day, then the demand skyrocketed. For example: A company normally puts out 1 million .223 bullets a day, then the demand went up to 3 million a day. The company does not know how long this will last, so they just try to keep up as much as they can without having to hire more people and more equipment. This could be extremely expensive for something that may not last long. Then you have companys like Walmart who will not reorder until they see if a ban is passed or not. Some just dont want to be stuck with inventory once the law passes, causing a loss which could be a big loss.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32123522
United States
01/13/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I went looking for 22 longs and 45 ammo last night. Academy, BPS, Gander Mtn, Walmart....nothing.

I'm gonna try SOG tomorrow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19025542
United States
Report Abusive Post
Out here in Liberal Kalifornia, we had record attendance at the San Francisco gunshow. This was posted Saturday night:
[link to abclocal.go.com]

The gunshops are pretty empty, as others have said, only shotguns, revolvers and bolt action or lever action rifles are left.
I had been saving up for a FN FiveSeven, but looks like I'll never get one now. :(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16975387
United States
Report Abusive Post
Glad someone starred this---the 'one-star" bandit had hit me. How you could one star this post is beyond me.

clinically insane people filled with rage that have no life
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
Report Abusive Post
so when this mess kicks off, what's going to happen?

everyone will swarm the grocery stores. don't wait.....
CowgirlK

User ID: 31558802
United States
Report Abusive Post
I don't know how best to proceed with my first gun purchase. In December I made my selection, the owner did the over the phone check, and a few days later he said there is a hold up with my approval of said purchase. I went back to the store a week later and still no response from the "approvers". He told me he could sell it to me "conditionally". That is, on condition that it comes back okay and if not, someone would come for the gun. I declined that offer.

I do not know what the problem is. Store owner says sometimes that a name could be somehow mixed up or confused with a similar name in computer.

Does anyone know what I should do? Wouldn't it be a normal procedure to just run it again? Should "I" call them up and find out exactly what the problem is? I don't want go back out there without some knowledge of this procedure.

Thank you for any comments/assistance/personal experience with this type of thing.
 Quoting: janica

Quit playing by the rules...they don't. If there's an issue with your name, have a relative with a different name buy it. Unless they turn on you and want to report "their" gun stolen you shouldn't have a problem. And...if the time ever comes that you have to use it, you have a BIG problem no matter who bought the gun. The good news is, you will still be alive so you can do some explaining to the police and the judge.

Do you honestly think any criminals have gone through all the background stuff to get a gun? Oh that's right, Only us law abiding citizens play by the rules.

As far as calling them up, there is nothing they can tell you. You are either approved or not..that is all the info the gun shop will have.

Anybody else got any idea?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28804628
United States
01/13/2013 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's creepy.

1rof1

Before any UN help or invasions, it's gonna be more like this Katrina confiscation nation wide. You don't see any neighbors or Patriots helping out the victims to keep their weapons.

A 1775 Lexington 'Minuteman/Gun Confiscator' type stand-off will have hussein obongo cryin' to the UN or his commief*ckwit allies China/Russia for help.

It's not america as we've known it before; its changing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20566260
United States
Report Abusive Post
:Gunssafer:
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Glad someone starred this---the 'one-star" bandit had hit me. How you could one star this post is beyond me.

It must really be a dead, cold existence... the life of a shill.

Going through life "earning" their daily bread by accepting 30 pieces of silver to lie, distort, and cover the tracks of evil scum, who they dance on puppet strings for. Selling out their own friends and family, and fellow Americans.

I thank Almighty God that He promises in His word, that all liars will have their place in the Lake of Fire.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8

"Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For outside are dogs, and sorcerers, and fornicators, and murderers, and idolaters, and whoever loves and makes a lie." Revelation 22:14-15

All shills who think they will escape judgment, had better take a good look around the. The very tyranny that they help to serve and protect, is the very beast that will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

Playtime is almost over... goons.

Enjoy your 30 pieces of silver while it lasts. All the signs say that you have but a short time left.
Mongo
User ID: 31881389
United States
01/13/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The 2 walmarts in my town in north county San Diego are out out out. Although the big 5 sporting goods just got a delivery and had plenty of stock with no future ordering problems according to their manager, it's just gonna cost me a little more now
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/13/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

It must really be a dead, cold existence... the life of a shill.

Going through life "earning" their daily bread by accepting 30 pieces of silver to lie, distort, and cover the tracks of evil scum, who they dance on puppet strings for. Selling out their own friends and family, and fellow Americans.

I thank Almighty God that He promises in His word, that all liars will have their place in the Lake of Fire.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8

"Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For outside are dogs, and sorcerers, and fornicators, and murderers, and idolaters, and whoever loves and makes a lie." Revelation 22:14-15

All shills who think they will escape judgment, had better take a good look around the. The very tyranny that they help to serve and protect, is the very beast that will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

Playtime is almost over... goons.

Enjoy your 30 pieces of silver while it lasts. All the signs say that you have but a short time left.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1448568

By the way, this post was not aimed at you OP, but to the shills that infest these types of forums, doing their utmost to dissuade people from seeing reality for what it is.
MtBarb

User ID: 29714721
United States
01/13/2013 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can vouch for what OP says, at least here in AZ. Both scottsdale gun club and US autoweapons shelves are 95% empty. They still had 1911's, revolvers, bolt action rifles and some shotguns but all the carry handguns and semi auto rifles were completely gone.

Even if nothing happens with the feds this has completely wrecked the gun economy for at least a year. You cant even find bullets, no not rounds, bullets as in components for reloading. All gone. This is going to put hundreds, maybe thousands of small gun shops out of business.
 Quoting: _____tard

I would have thought that the 1.4 billion rounds the government ordered last year would have maxed the production capacity (for ammo.) That way it was so easy to foster a shortage.
MtBarb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1407980
United States
01/13/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Found this

[link to i.imgur.com]
Hezekyhwh
User ID: 17862183
United States
01/13/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's creepy.

Thats what I was thinking, while the world is fighting the bankers and politicians hand over america to the people they sold us out to.... The chinese.....

GLP