Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,333 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 230,328
Pageviews Today: 378,309Threads Today: 118Posts Today: 2,173
05:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

View From Cabaela's & Bass Pro Shop--WOW Getting Real Folks!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30818990
United States
01/13/2013 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: View From Cabaela's & Bass Pro Shop--WOW Getting Real Folks!!!
BS. Post the pics with the faces blurred or cropped out
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19461620

The OP is not telling BS. Right after the Sandy Hook incident I went to Cabelas online and they were out of stock on their AK's.
Don'tBeAfraid

User ID: 32113282
United States
01/13/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cabelas in Lacey Wa

I went looking on Saturday. There were still a couple "dangerous" looking rifle's, but couldnt get close enough to see what calibur. More than likely 22's, but was surprised to see them too. Would have picked up the Highpoint carbine in a 40cal if it was there. Why 40 you ask? Here tell there was a huge ammount of this ammo being made that just might get delivered to my door ;-)

Ammo was limited to 10 box's per customer and I saw pretty much every popular round. 9, 38, 22, .06, 308, 223, 7.62, 357, 40, 44, 45.... Lots of people buying tho. Got an update from a buddy this afternoon who was there this am. They were restoking ammo shelves, but same 10 box limit in place.

Plenty of hand guns available. Yes, less than normal, but still there. Semi's and revolvers. Many bolt/lever action rifles both new and used. Mags and accesories pretty much gone. I didnt talk to a clerk as waiting close to an hour to ask "doom scenerio" questions wasnt part of my plan.

Our cabelas is allways packed and the gun area is allways congested. This trip was differant tho. The talk of bans and what not was the main thing people were talking about. I would say the crowd was not double a normal visit, but close.

A local Fred Meyers recently started selling guns and ammo so I checked there as well. One old lady at the counter talking about her collection :-) I pitty the fool who tries to take hers lol She is ready.

Out of four glass cases they had only two left with hand guns. Again, both semi's and revolvers. Brand names and decent selection of calibur. Had a small supply left of most rounds. The clerk told me that they are not ordering untill the pending actions are taken. Then they will see. She did say however that a customer can order and they will do that. Question is what is available. She could not check on a Sunday.

Went to one other local gun store. Small place that I dont go to often. Higher gun and ammo prices are normal at this shop. Very little ammo or guns. The salesperson here had an interesting bit of input. He said that manufactures normally let everything kind of run low at the end of each year. He mentioned inventory and taxes as the reason. I have no idea. He said this time of year things can get a bit low regardless, but with all the panic buying, everyone is just running out of last years inventory. He said makers had allready begun trying to play catch up and were running non stop....?

Over all impression. Lots of people buying up whats left to be had, no real idea when or if things will be "normal" again. I did not notice any price inflation. People seem very concerned about what the near future will hold. Lots of talk of "I will not comply" with any new laws or bans.

I only know 2 people who reload and both said biggest problem for them right now is primers.

Good luck everyone.
 Quoting: RAG

The easiest way to do gun control is limit vendors, not civvies. That's all they have to. They apply pressure on large retailers and make things too uncomfortable for them, not us. If you can't source weapons from large places like a Bass Pro, then they knock a lot of the sales down.

I'd definitely encourage people to purchase a strong air rifle for back up hunting squirrels or rabbits. Most don't really have enough take down. You have to spend about $200 to get that and feel like it's enough power that the animal didn't suffer and was a good kill.

I'd be willing to bet some smart engineers make some strong air rifles. That would be unwieldy 'course Lewis and Clark actually killed some Native Americans that way, so don't discount it.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/14/2013 12:00 AM
Nikola Tesla

User ID: 18230284
United States
01/14/2013 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
BS. Post the pics with the faces blurred or cropped out
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19461620

The OP is not telling BS. Right after the Sandy Hook incident I went to Cabelas online and they were out of stock on their AK's.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30818990

I was at Cabelas a couple of weeks ago. At that time ammunition purchases were limited to 10 boxes per customer. So OP is correct about that.
"One person with courage is a majority." - Thomas Jefferson

"You’ve heard that we are what we eat. But we also are what we think".

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
-William F. Buckley Jr.
Crazy Harriet

User ID: 31731473
United States
Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP

Good to get the real news.
"I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than risk peace in pursuit of politics." - Donald Trump
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
Report Abusive Post
Goodluck America.

May the force be with you.

yoda
 Quoting: IceJunkie

Thank you, Ice Junky! hf
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
uscrusader1

User ID: 9491757
United States
01/14/2013 12:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
Guys, this is nothing more than a way for the gun and ammunition companies to put some extra cash in their pocket. Profiting off fear under the illusion of shortage. It's a marketing strategy and nothing more. But I understand the constant need for false paranoia, and as I wont be refreshing my browser or checking back to see the slew of hate received for not buying into the panic it would be best advised to not respond.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32126781

You are absolutely full of shit. That's why you don't have the balls to come back and check the responses to your BS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1448568

AC781 could be right. We are transitioning into corporate communism, play the game and you'll be ok 'kind of thing'.
So hussein obongo tells these valuable gun/ammo campaign contributers. Go flat out, 3 shifts, make as much as you can until we ban everything, then you'll sell to the gov't/LE only, just like GM(notice the brands of LE cars going GM?). Then the ban and confiscation, gun shops a thing of the past, manufacturers build for the gov't/LE. Win-win if you're part of the corporate-communist bureaucracy.

Last Edited by uscrusader1 on 01/14/2013 12:04 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32121924
United States
01/14/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's creepy.

TPTB I think almost WANT the American public to rise up and start a new Civil War, so then they can have UN troops come in and try to fight the American people.

Nefarious as it may seem, it may be even being attempted so that a country like China or Russia could invade us after we've been entrenched in civil war for many months/years.

Shit is getting real, real quick.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27809228

God I hope so. I've been practicing for 15 years now
putting 30 caliber holes in blue helmets
from 300 yards.
Please send the UN troops to West Virginia.
We want to give 'em a taste of real mountain
hospitality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29746178
United States
Report Abusive Post
Good post, OP. Thanks for the info.

Of course, that's what they want...civil unrest.
 Quoting: rainlover

Thanks, agree. That's the agenda and when the dollar crashes or we have the next huge disaster.....chaos will ensue...

Want to add that there was a line of people waiting behind each of the six "background check" terminals. I've never seen anything like it.
 Quoting: telling it straight

Why would they want to round everyone up and spread chaos making us vulnerable to everything else. Soldiers would be going after there own family.

This is about something else. If they wanted to start civil unrest they'd just kill the power and fucking do it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29746178

Nope, what they would do is deliberately deploy say the Indiana National Guard to Missouri and therefore they wouldn't be going after anyone they knew.

They also might use Canadians to do the same and our troops there.
 Quoting: Don'tBeAfraid

So the government is evil and trying to kill us all because they are demons.
So all these powerful elites that know the "truth" don't want us to have guns yet made a panic out of it. They control the media? Then they could of quietly took our guns and ammo.
Obviously yes there is stuff we do not know that is kept secret but why would they want us dead?
A one world government if not severely corrupted could be the best way at a peaceful world. And if that was the goal then it's not all evil behind it.
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
Report Abusive Post

The scary part of this is, there are a lot of inexperienced people purchasing firearms. Inexperienced or with no experience. Many of us older people grew up with guns and have lived in rural environments. Using a firearm properly is second nature for many of us. This is not so for newbies who are scared and purchasing their first sidearm or long gun. Firearms in the hands of untrained beginners is what I consider dangerous.

Just my personal opinion. Comments?

Quoting: Nikola Tesla

I was trying to find the statistics. The number of people who've not cleaned their guns in a long time is very high. Same with actually shooting at the range. Worse a lot of people have NEVER shot their guns. Even worse in my opinion is a lot have never fired their guns without hearing protection. When you shoot with no hearing protection, at least once but better a couple of time, you realize how LOUD they are, and so you won't be able to use your hearing in a real gun battle. That could really confuse all these new owners.

You have to practice. There's no sense in buying one and not learning how to use it, plus stay calm because you're going to pumped up from the fear and excitement. PRACTICE.

That is correct. The finest tools are useless in the hands of an unskilled person. That is what a gun is, a tool. As for not cleaning their weapons....good grief!

Folks check your rifles and make sure they're sighted in still. A lot of people buy a rifle and scope and then never bother to properly sight it in, or they bump it around and then check it again. Then when you really need it, you're screwed.
IRQ_1

User ID: 24600584
United States
01/14/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

The scary part of this is, there are a lot of inexperienced people purchasing firearms. Inexperienced or with no experience. Many of us older people grew up with guns and have lived in rural environments. Using a firearm properly is second nature for many of us. This is not so for newbies who are scared and purchasing their first sidearm or long gun. Firearms in the hands of untrained beginners is what I consider dangerous.

I understand what your saying about inexperience but most first time gun owners will most likely leave it in a closet or someplace out of the way. When the time comes to use it it's a pretty simple point-and-shoot. Getting used to aiming and proficiently using it is another matter.

In other word the safety of being armed overrides the dangers to themselves most of the time.
Jack of all trades master of none
"shall not be infringed."
BLUE RIBBON AWARNESS FOR MENS' HEALTH
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. --ISAAC ASIMOV
I never 'Ad hominem' I don't need to.
The Constitution means everything or nothing. You can't have both.
jack of all trades

User ID: 32003632
United States
01/14/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's creepy.

TPTB I think almost WANT the American public to rise up and start a new Civil War, so then they can have UN troops come in and try to fight the American people.

Nefarious as it may seem, it may be even being attempted so that a country like China or Russia could invade us after we've been entrenched in civil war for many months/years.

from 300 yards.
hospitality.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32121924

They're already there, just awaiting the summons.
FEDup
User ID: 31426933
United States
01/14/2013 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
To the person talking about the back ground check hold up,,its not unusual for them to put a hold on it for a cpl of days but the last while they have been doing a lot of people like they did you.My wife was buying one not long ago and after more than a week they still had it on hold.So she called the FBI herself and gave them an ass chewing like you wouldnt believe,,she got cleared that same day,lol.Now if i had tried that,,they would have sent a swat team to my house to pick me up.My wife,,,she is a lil bitty thing and she can cash a 3 party check out of town with no bank account and no drivers licsens with her,lol.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's creepy.

from 300 yards.
hospitality.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32121924

They're already there, just awaiting the summons.
 Quoting: jack of all trades

Bring it on boys. Come and git some.
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
01/14/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
the government started the run on ammo....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28870983

YES^^^^^^^

Of all the reports, all of the news articles, even all of the threads here regarding the numerous large orders placed under the letterheads of various government departments - they knew well ahead that once the election had passed that there would be a reason generated to begin the move towards disarming the American populous.

They also knew that even the first whiff of such action would generate a huge run on weapons and ammunition, therefore being in their own best interest to place large orders early. I believe they placed an order under every available department letterhead possible in order to collect as much ammunition as possible.

They knew what the administration was/ is up to. They knew what they, themselves were/ are doing.

There are no accidents.
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

I agree, a firearm in the hands of an inexperienced user can be a problem, like they can accidentally shoot themselves or someone else. From my experience, lots of gun shops are owned by retired military or law enforcement folks. More than once I have heard sales people telling newbies what range they can take a gun class at. I would like to think if someone is going to invest money in purchasing a firearm, they would also invest the time and money in learning how to use it.

If not...one less idiot to deal with. We can't save everyone! LOL
 Quoting: CowgirlK

A new gunowner, inexperienced with shooting, could come home and have one in the chamber (because they were careless) and then when cleaning it and inspecting it, really cause a tragedy. People are nervous, they hurry up and buy one, don't have a friend to mentor them.

They fail to use proper safety, walking around with their finger in the trigger area. Whip it around playing. I've seen everything because they don't get gunsafety in school. Believe it or not, all 4th graders used to get it in KY.

There's a lot of trained people reading these posts and making em. Folks help your friends. Ask them if they know HOW to clean their weapon. Offer to show them. Take them to the range. Let them fire a couple rounds without hearing protection, or fire at night using their nightsights so they get a feel for real conditions. Teaching them about discovering which is their dominant eye, because some of them while owning gun, have no idea about that principle, so naturally they're going to miss. They jerk the trigger and their shots are lower because no one explained how to squeeze it.

They have dopey Hollywood ideas about warning shots, because that's what they see on TV, and don't realize that a bad guy will rush them as they telegraph that clear motion pointing their gun up.

Mentor them. That's as important as anything. Then you have a second or third or fourth voice raising the alarm, because you spent time with them.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/14/2013 12:28 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31346699
Canada
01/14/2013 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
here ya go

you want to see nuts

check out Vegas in late December

THIS IS REAL AMERICANS IN ACTION AND THIS IS NATION WIDE.

The people can not be stopped, they will resist, and they are arming themselves to the fuvking teeth

DEAL WITH LIBTARDS you commie propaganda ain't working!

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31346699
T-Cain

User ID: 1745674
01/14/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
A liberal woman hired me on Friday to take her to the gun store to purchase her first handgun. I'm her armed Bodyguard sometimes.
I'll never forget setting with her on the night of Obama's election and she was telling me how great everything was going to be. I warned her then that she was wrong. And now she's buying a gun. When the common Obama supporting liberal buys guns we need to start worrying.
This week starts her training.
jack of all trades

User ID: 32003632
United States
01/14/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
here ya go

you want to see nuts

check out Vegas in late December

THIS IS REAL AMERICANS IN ACTION AND THIS IS NATION WIDE.

The people can not be stopped, they will resist, and they are arming themselves to the fuvking teeth

DEAL WITH LIBTARDS you commie propaganda ain't working!

[link to www.youtube.com]

All white people, the main targets for disarmament.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
01/14/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
look for them to stage some more crap so the grocery stores stop being supplied. then you'll see a program where u turn in your guns for food.

Don't wait for that day. get that food now....
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those UN troops are going to find out there is
one thing we hillbillies do well.

Abi ~

User ID: 25045778
United States
01/14/2013 12:21 AM

Report Abusive Post
WOW...interesting you should post this, OP...We were just in our local army surplus store and we know the guy who owns the shop...it was packed..people were in there buying 2-3 ak's and ar's at once and happy that he even had any in stock...all the ammo was pretty much wiped out and they were also talking about a civil war if the gun control got out of hand...

this is serious people...the shop(in Illinois) does good business and has been around for years, BUT..there are never more than 3 customers in there at the same time...it was grand central station, yesterday...

the owner said he is having trouble getting ammo and people are buying the ak's and ar's faster than he can get them...

This is real...

ETA>> He also, finally started stocking long term/bulk food which he calls "LIFE INSURANCE" it stores for 40 years and also stays good for 1 year once you open it...cheap prices, too...

Last Edited by Abi ~ on 01/14/2013 12:24 AM
You accept the love you think you deserve~~~

Love cannot live where there is no trust~~~

Truth has no temperature~~~

Love like it's never gonna hurt~~~

Have no regrets~~~
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

I understand what your saying about inexperience but most first time gun owners will most likely leave it in a closet or someplace out of the way. When the time comes to use it it's a pretty simple point-and-shoot. Getting used to aiming and proficiently using it is another matter.

In other word the safety of being armed overrides the dangers to themselves most of the time.
 Quoting: IRQ_1

I urge you to help a friend learn, because it isn't point and shoot. A lot of guys and ladies are NOT mechanically minded and when they have to disassemble anything they get easily confused with something as ridiculously simple as a Glock. They're afraid of a gun, so they're already nervous. Under a real situation with no training, not understanding which eye is dominant, at night (normal situation) inside a home with thin walls, and not thinking ahead about penetration and loved ones, and that's a shitstorm of hurt.

Teach one person.
wabishkaeyabe
User ID: 31736668
United States
01/14/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

I was trying to find the statistics. The number of people who've not cleaned their guns in a long time is very high. Same with actually shooting at the range. Worse a lot of people have NEVER shot their guns. Even worse in my opinion is a lot have never fired their guns without hearing protection. When you shoot with no hearing protection, at least once but better a couple of time, you realize how LOUD they are, and so you won't be able to use your hearing in a real gun battle. That could really confuse all these new owners.

You have to practice. There's no sense in buying one and not learning how to use it, plus stay calm because you're going to pumped up from the fear and excitement. PRACTICE.

That is correct. The finest tools are useless in the hands of an unskilled person. That is what a gun is, a tool. As for not cleaning their weapons....good grief!

Good points all, and the control needed to safely use a firearm is also a point of jeapardy. I've been in the woods during deer season here in Wisconsin and the fools out there are scary. And that's the ones that supposedly know what they're doing. Not many people grow up with the need to know how to use a gun, much less a weapon, and get the two confused.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
01/14/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF? Civil war? Back in 2008 everyone thought we'd have a utopia by now..
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
To the person talking about the back ground check hold up,,its not unusual for them to put a hold on it for a cpl of days but the last while they have been doing a lot of people like they did you.My wife was buying one not long ago and after more than a week they still had it on hold.So she called the FBI herself and gave them an ass chewing like you wouldnt believe,,she got cleared that same day,lol.Now if i had tried that,,they would have sent a swat team to my house to pick me up.My wife,,,she is a lil bitty thing and she can cash a 3 party check out of town with no bank account and no drivers licsens with her,lol.
 Quoting: FEDup 31426933

You made me LAUGH! I needed to my blood is BOILING. I bet she's a looker. Ladies get away with murder, especially the petite hotties.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/14/2013 12:27 AM
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
01/14/2013 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
look for them to stage some more crap so the grocery stores stop being supplied. then you'll see a program where u turn in your guns for food.

Don't wait for that day. get that food now....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28870983

You are correct - see the rioting in Detroit over the weekend? And these people weren't hungry, just looking for their chance at a voucher.

In addition; the "See something/ Say something" will come back into play as well - your neighbor will have an option of reporting your "suspicious activity or package" in exchange for:

Food
Gift Card (EBT?)
Heating fuel (Fuel Oil/ NG/ etc)
Medical Care
Medicine
Transportation Voucher
Housing Voucher
VACCINE! (not included in above for a reason)

People don't want to believe it's coming, but looking the other way while standing on the tracks doesn't keep you from being squashed by the train.
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: IRQ_1

I urge you to help a friend learn, because it isn't point and shoot. A lot of guys and ladies are NOT mechanically minded and when they have to disassemble anything they get easily confused with something as ridiculously simple as a Glock. They're afraid of a gun, so they're already nervous. Under a real situation with no training, not understanding which eye is dominant, at night (normal situation) inside a home with thin walls, and not thinking ahead about penetration and loved ones, and that's a shitstorm of hurt.

Teach one person.

"Teach one person"

This is the best advice I've seen.
We need killers on our side, not corpses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29089824
United States
01/14/2013 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a friend that is a police officer in two townships, very much second amendment and he was telling me that the department's supplier is nearly out. All they had left were a few thousand 45 rounds AND a few hundred 9mils. And these are the people that supply police. Crazy!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26944204

Not a joke. There was talk on the conservative talk shows how many police departments can't resupply. long wait from manufacturer

I agree, a firearm in the hands of an inexperienced user can be a problem, like they can accidentally shoot themselves or someone else. From my experience, lots of gun shops are owned by retired military or law enforcement folks. More than once I have heard sales people telling newbies what range they can take a gun class at. I would like to think if someone is going to invest money in purchasing a firearm, they would also invest the time and money in learning how to use it.

If not...one less idiot to deal with. We can't save everyone! LOL
 Quoting: CowgirlK

A new gunowner, inexperienced with shooting, could come home and have one in the chamber (because they were careless) and then when cleaning it and inspecting it, really cause a tragedy. People are nervous, they hurry up and buy one, don't have a friend to mentor them.

They fail to use proper safety, walking around with their finger in the trigger area. Whip it around playing. I've seen everything because they don't get gunsafety in school. Believe it or not, all 4th graders used to get it in KY.

There's a lot of trained people reading these posts and making em. Folks help your friends. Ask them if they know HOW to clean their weapon. Offer to show them. Take them to the range. Let them fire a couple rounds without hearing protection, or fire at night using their nightsights so they get a feel for real conditions. Teaching them about discovering which is their dominant eye, because some of them while owning gun, have no idea about that principle, so naturally they're going to miss. They jerk the trigger and their shots are lower because no one explained how to squeeze it.

They have dopey Hollywood ideas about warning shots, because that's what they see on TV, and don't realize that a bad guy will rush them as they telegraph that clear motion pointing their gun up.

Mentor them. That's as important as anything. Then you have a second or third or fourth voice raising the alarm, because you spent time with them.

Amen, thanks for that post. Gun training is very important. you MUSt learn and understand the basics, and how to use the firearm that YOU bought.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1448568
United States
01/14/2013 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks, agree. That's the agenda and when the dollar crashes or we have the next huge disaster.....chaos will ensue...

Want to add that there was a line of people waiting behind each of the six "background check" terminals. I've never seen anything like it.
 Quoting: telling it straight

Why would they want to round everyone up and spread chaos making us vulnerable to everything else. Soldiers would be going after there own family.

This is about something else. If they wanted to start civil unrest they'd just kill the power and fucking do it.

Nope, what they would do is deliberately deploy say the Indiana National Guard to Missouri and therefore they wouldn't be going after anyone they knew.

They also might use Canadians to do the same and our troops there.

So the government is evil and trying to kill us all because they are demons.
So all these powerful elites that know the "truth" don't want us to have guns yet made a panic out of it. They control the media? Then they could of quietly took our guns and ammo.
Obviously yes there is stuff we do not know that is kept secret but why would they want us dead?
A one world government if not severely corrupted could be the best way at a peaceful world. And if that was the goal then it's not all evil behind it.

For anybody who is unsure of what a SHILL post looks like...

They don't come anymore obvious than THIS one ^^^.

shillogrrrshill
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good points all, and the control needed to safely use a firearm is also a point of jeapardy. I've been in the woods during deer season here in Wisconsin and the fools out there are scary. And that's the ones that supposedly know what they're doing. Not many people grow up with the need to know how to use a gun, much less a weapon, and get the two confused.
 Quoting: wabishkaeyabe 31736668

Amen Brother. A lot of damn fools shooting at cows by accident, shooting without regard for farms, might have to fire a warning of buckshot when they're drunk and being sloppy and shooting carelessly when people even kids are walking around.

There's been bad stories about hitting a deer, tracking it, and then you find some hunters huddled over YOUR kill, but claiming it. A lot of screwed up rejects now with guns.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/14/2013 12:35 AM

GLP