Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,996 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 915,315
Pageviews Today: 1,709,236Threads Today: 835Posts Today: 14,762
07:03 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

View From Cabaela's & Bass Pro Shop--WOW Getting Real Folks!!!

ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
01/14/2013 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: View From Cabaela's & Bass Pro Shop--WOW Getting Real Folks!!!
Because it will be easier to take ammo away from us than guns...little by little...until, there is no more...eventually, ammo gets used up and there is no more to replace it..

they can disarm us without taking our weapons...stock up on ammo for the guns you have before buying more guns...
just sayin...

Quoting: Abi ~

Exactly Abi, and also learn how to use a knife and hand-to-hand. It's good exercise and more fun that lifting weights. Chances are your buddy would like to practice his knife skills with a practice knife or his hand-to-hand skills. Go heavy on grappling techniques. They may get the drop on you, so practice disarming each other.

You won't get to practice later.

There's tons of videos on youtube to show you a martial art technique. Then it's easy to practice doing it with a buddy. You have to figure on gun jams too. Practice clearing one, and reloading the magazine entirely by hand, and then have a buddy test how fast you can do that. You sure don't want the first doing that under a stressful situation.
 Quoting: Don'tBeAfraid

Yep...learn other ways of defense and test yourself daily in different situations...I was talking to the guy at military surplus and saw they had golf balls in there...

I said, hmm..you could do some damage with a golf ball launcher..distraction, at least..he said they had those in there because someone had modified a gun to shoot them...IMPROVISE..guns are not always the best choice when trying to remain off the radar...bow and arrow, throwing knives, rocks, etc ....know how to use what is at hand and what can be used silently, too

Agreed Abi -

We should not forget the challenges presented to some of the world's top, most advanced military forces (the US included) by sandal wearing, ill equipped, but strong hearted indigenous peoples in
Korea
Viet Nam
Panama
Iraq
Afghanistan
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Don'tBeAfraid

User ID: 32113282
United States
01/14/2013 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

So the government is evil and trying to kill us all because they are demons.
So all these powerful elites that know the "truth" don't want us to have guns yet made a panic out of it. They control the media? Then they could of quietly took our guns and ammo.
Obviously yes there is stuff we do not know that is kept secret but why would they want us dead?
A one world government if not severely corrupted could be the best way at a peaceful world. And if that was the goal then it's not all evil behind it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29746178

For anybody who is unsure of what a SHILL post looks like...

They don't come anymore obvious than THIS one ^^^.

shillogrrrshill
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1448568

Yeah anytime you have a different opinion you are immediately a SHILL. You got me.

You are a shill.

Absolutely ZERO doubt about it.

Either that, or just a world class imbecile.

OK, I'll bite. Glad to.

Who called them demons? That's a weak way to debate. It's outright lying of what was posted. Talk about extreme; you're the perpetrator of extreme comments.

Yeah, they galvanized gun-owners and the NRA among others. They definitely are in cahoots with each other. Have you ever seen the membership for the Council on Foreign Relations? Trilateral Commission. It's on both sides of the political spectrum.

Are you seriously telling me that the media except for Fox News (and I'm not a fan) is not liberal? Are you stupid or just obtuse? That's well established. It's a no-brainer.

They will never ever quietly take our guns and ammo. It's an inherrent(given at birth) inalienable (can't be removed) natural right of a constituional republic. You did actually graduate from High School or College, right? You did listen when discussing The American Revolution. You know that The Bill of Rights was made to guarantee those rights, and that they can't be legislated away without Amending the Constitution. I bet you can't debate that whatsoever.

One World Government! Are you insane? Why would the American people ever give up their soverignity? Do you know what that word means within the context of a constitutional republic? Are you daft? The People of the USA are soverign, not Obama. The People.

If you're not a shill, you're the lamest weakest excuse for an American citizen that I've ever met.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/14/2013 01:12 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25909827
United States
01/14/2013 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Portland Oregon here. The ammo shelves are being emptied everywhere I go. AR-15s are sold out everywhere and if you can find one its like 2000.00+. Heard a guy in one gun shop the other day saying how Obama is the best gun salesman in history.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29746178
United States
01/14/2013 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

So all these powerful elites that know the "truth" don't want us to have guns yet made a panic out of it. They control the media? Then they could of quietly took our guns and ammo.
Obviously yes there is stuff we do not know that is kept secret but why would they want us dead?
A one world government if not severely corrupted could be the best way at a peaceful world. And if that was the goal then it's not all evil behind it.

shillogrrrshill

Yeah anytime you have a different opinion you are immediately a SHILL. You got me.

You are a shill.

And this coming from someone who thinks the government wants to murder them. ya ok
Abi ~

User ID: 25045778
United States
01/14/2013 01:15 AM

Report Abusive Post

shillogrrrshill

You are a shill.

OK, I'll bite. Glad to.

Who called them demons? That's a weak way to debate. It's outright lying of what was posted. Talk about extreme; you're the perpetrator of extreme comments.

Yeah, they galvanized gun-owners and the NRA among others. They definitely are in cahoots with each other. Have you ever seen the membership for the Council on Foreign Relations? Trilateral Commission. It's on both sides of the political spectrum.

Are you seriously telling me that the media except for Fox News (and I'm not a fan) is not liberal? Are you stupid or just obtuse? That's well established. It's a no-brainer.

They will never ever quietly take our guns and ammo. It's an inherrent(given at birth) inalienable (can't be removed) natural right of a constituional republic. You did actually graduate from High School or College, right? You did listen when discussing The American Revolution. You know that The Bill of Rights was made to guarantee those rights, and that they can't be legislated away without Amending the Constitution. I bet you can't debate that whatsoever.

One World Government! Are you insane? Why would the American people ever give up their soverignity? Do you know what that word means within the context of a constitutional republic? Are you daft? The People of the USA are soverign, not Obama. The People.

If you're not a shill, you're the lamest weakest excuse for an American citizen that I've ever met.

Well said!!!

On a different note, I cannot help but think of the warden in Shawshank Redemption whenever I hear the word "obtuse"...LOL :)

You accept the love you think you deserve~~~

Love cannot live where there is no trust~~~

Truth has no temperature~~~

Love like it's never gonna hurt~~~

Have no regrets~~~
jack of all trades

User ID: 32003632
United States
01/14/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

shillogrrrshill

You are a shill.

OK, I'll bite. Glad to.

They will never ever quietly take our guns and ammo. It's a inherrent(given at birth) inalienable (can't be removed) natural right of a constiutional republic. You did actually graduate from High School or College, right? You did listen when discussing The American Revolution. You know that The Bill of Rights was made to guarantee those rights, and that they can't be legislated away without Amending the Constitution. I bet you can debate that whatsoever.

One World Government! Are you insane? Why would the American people ever give up the soverignity? Do you know what that word means within the context of a constiutional republic? Are you daft? The People of the USA are soverign, not Obama. The People.

We're only sovereign citizens when we stop being corporate fictions. This is too complex to explain here, but on every social security card, on every credit card, the person's name is in capital letters, making that person a corporate fiction, and because the U.S. government is a corporation, it can only have authority over corporate fictions, hence the government has gone to great lengths to hide from Americans how they can declare their sovereignty as citizens.

[link to jhaines6.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23983595
Canada
01/14/2013 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

its all on you can you live with this?? I thinnk not!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

shillogrrrshill

You are a shill.

OK, I'll bite. Glad to.

I know what my rights are thanks tho. My statement is towards tho who commented believing the government has an evil agenda behind all this.
Calling people names and trying to put me down just makes you look weak minded and there is no way to debate someone like that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22517259
United States
01/14/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Went to walmart tonite, everything is wiped out. They are saying the govt is purchasing LARGE amounts of ammo, guns, so that we don't get them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24473407

We've seen those threads on this board where DHS is ordering hundreds of thousands of rounds of hollow points....
 Quoting: telling it straight

No, it's not "hundreds of thousands of rounds of hollow points" that the DHS has purchased... no... IT IS 1.7 BILLION ROUNDS of hollow points purchased by DHS (in violation of the Geneva Convention to use on the battlefield, btw). The sons-a-bitches are looking to put 5 rounds or more in every man, woman, and child in the United States of America. Shameful...

Rally round, boys, rally once again...
battleflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1448568
United States
01/14/2013 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

No,you are not being called a shill because you have a different opinion...but, because you cannot be as naive as you are pretending to be...there will never be a peaceful world..EVER...and anyone claiming a so called solution to make it happen is just blowing smoke up your arse!!

another do

ETA>> No one said they want us ALL dead....only the ones they cannot control...and there is no government anywhere, that is not corrupted...and there never will be.

Not to mention that the bible says:

"When they are shouting 'Peace! Peace!' when there IS no peace, then sudden destruction will come upon them, and they shall not escape."

Also (in regards to the antichrist):

"By peace, he will destroy many."
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well said!!!

On a different note, I cannot help but think of the warden in Shawshank Redemption whenever I hear the word "obtuse"...LOL :)

Thanks. I would be willing to be they're young. Ever since Star Trek the Next Generation they've been pushing the One World Government in all the Science Fictions shows. If you go back and look at them again, you'll see it. It's innundated our young people so much for so long that they parrot it like it would be a good idea that Zimbabwe would have an equal voice to the USA in a one world government. How in the Hell would that be a good idea? Would it be good for them? No, all countries need autonomy. All people have the right to their own government and decide whatsoever how to live within their nation. Why in the world would we want other nations telling what kind of government, healthcare, economic systems, military use, I've aghast at the stupidity of giving up your right to self-determination, as if that wouldn't be a massive dictatorship that would be so repressive that it make Stalin or Mao look like benevolent granddads.

Fook!
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are a shill.

OK, I'll bite. Glad to.

I know what my rights are thanks tho. My statement is towards tho who commented believing the government has an evil agenda behind all this.
Calling people names and trying to put me down just makes you look weak minded and there is no way to debate someone like that.

It's pathetic that you can't put together the least intellectual argument. The heck with you. I tried to give you the benefit of a doubt. I bet you have never read the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, nor understand them.

You probably haven't read a history book either.

Debate me if you dare you pathetic excuse for an American citizen. How can you debate anyone if you can't bother to spell? Do you know what a comma is?

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/14/2013 01:31 AM
Mr. D
User ID: 4603964
United States
01/14/2013 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
the government started the run on ammo....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28870983

YES^^^^^^^

Of all the reports, all of the news articles, even all of the threads here regarding the numerous large orders placed under the letterheads of various government departments - they knew well ahead that once the election had passed that there would be a reason generated to begin the move towards disarming the American populous.

They also knew that even the first whiff of such action would generate a huge run on weapons and ammunition, therefore being in their own best interest to place large orders early. I believe they placed an order under every available department letterhead possible in order to collect as much ammunition as possible.

They knew what the administration was/ is up to. They knew what they, themselves were/ are doing.

There are no accidents.
 Quoting: ClydeX

They had to buy more ammunition reason being the ammunition dumps that exploded a couple of months back.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

No,you are not being called a shill because you have a different opinion...but, because you cannot be as naive as you are pretending to be...there will never be a peaceful world..EVER...and anyone claiming a so called solution to make it happen is just blowing smoke up your arse!!

another do

ETA>> No one said they want us ALL dead....only the ones they cannot control...and there is no government anywhere, that is not corrupted...and there never will be.

"When they are shouting 'Peace! Peace!' when there IS no peace, then sudden destruction will come upon them, and they shall not escape."

I'm not saying a one world government is in the mix i'm saying if what the majority says on here is actually going on behind our backs then it is not an evil agenda.
The best shot at a peaceful planet would be the whole world united as one. Planet earth is who we are and what we should represent. Too many people lost in the chaos of race and nationality.
And yes read back in this thread there are numerous people saying the government has a sinister plot. If anything these are the people who are continuing the problem and steering everyone down the wrong tracks.
90% of people who read this might disagree but I see a lot of people hell bent on doom and evil government conspiracies that i'm not surprised.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

shillogrrrshill

You are a shill.

And this coming from someone who thinks the government wants to murder them. ya ok

So I take it that you (being a shill or profound idiot) are completely unaware of the globalist plans to eliminate the majority of "useless eaters"? Completely oblivious to all of the repeats of history, where governments that initially acted JUST LIKE THIS ONE, killed off MILLIONS and MILLIONS of their own citizens?

I guess you are also oblivious to the government labeling anyone who believes in the constitution as an "extremist" and a "potential terrorist"? I guess you are also ignorant about the government ramping up for a MAJOR war, by purchasing billions of combat rounds, firearms, weaponized drones by the THOUSANDS, and having declared (through the NDAA) the entire continent of America as a "battle zone"?

I take it that you are oblivious to this?

Of course not... Shill.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

another do

I'm not saying a one world government is in the mix i'm saying if what the majority says on here is actually going on behind our backs then it is not an evil agenda.
The best shot at a peaceful planet would be the whole world united as one. Planet earth is who we are and what we should represent. Too many people lost in the chaos of race and nationality.
And yes read back in this thread there are numerous people saying the government has a sinister plot. If anything these are the people who are continuing the problem and steering everyone down the wrong tracks.
90% of people who read this might disagree but I see a lot of people hell bent on doom and evil government conspiracies that i'm not surprised.

Nobody is interested in ANYTHING you are saying, shill.

Now go back and crawl into your hole, and get ready to meet the Lord. Just like the "elite" are preparing to do, in their underground tombs that they are building just as fast as they can.

Wouldn't want to be in your shoes when the time comes, shill.
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

another do

That is the most naive crap I have ever heard. Are you 15?

Tell you what, you are majorly derailing this topic. Go away. Make up your own topic that promotes one world governement. Not here.

With a total absence of decorum we could exchange ice cream recipes and it would be just as pertinent as your comments.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/14/2013 01:35 AM
jack of all trades

User ID: 32003632
United States
01/14/2013 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is rather ironic that they have prepared their own coffins beneath the surface of the earth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are a shill.

OK, I'll bite. Glad to.

It's pathetic that you can't put together the least intellectual argument. The heck with you. I tried to give you the benefit of a doubt. I bet you have never read the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, nor understand them.

Debate me if you dare you pathetic excuse for an American citizen. How can you debate anyone if you can't bother to spell? Do you know what a comma is?

The guy is either a shill, or an excellent candidate for GLP's "Idiot of the Week" award.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are a shill.

OK, I'll bite. Glad to.

I wasn't aware this was an essay, I type however I want as long as the point gets across I don't give a damn. THe fact you have to pick at things to try and start a classic online argument means you have nothing.
you don't even have anything informative you just try and put me down in every single sentence. I am only reading it because I try to keep an open mind and listen to everyones point of views.
I'm not arguing the constitution or bill of rights and I didn't give my stance on the gun control. I know how badly you want your doom but i'm sorry to say this isn't it. Make your own doom if you need it so bad.
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
01/14/2013 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
the government started the run on ammo....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28870983

YES^^^^^^^

Of all the reports, all of the news articles, even all of the threads here regarding the numerous large orders placed under the letterheads of various government departments - they knew well ahead that once the election had passed that there would be a reason generated to begin the move towards disarming the American populous.

They also knew that even the first whiff of such action would generate a huge run on weapons and ammunition, therefore being in their own best interest to place large orders early. I believe they placed an order under every available department letterhead possible in order to collect as much ammunition as possible.

They knew what the administration was/ is up to. They knew what they, themselves were/ are doing.

There are no accidents.
 Quoting: ClydeX

They had to buy more ammunition reason being the ammunition dumps that exploded a couple of months back.
 Quoting: Mr. D 4603964

Read that last line of my post you quoted.
I'll help:

THERE ARE NO ACCIDENTS
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

another do

Nobody is interested in ANYTHING you are saying, shill.

Now go back and crawl into your hole, and get ready to meet the Lord. Just like the "elite" are preparing to do, in their underground tombs that they are building just as fast as they can.

Wouldn't want to be in your shoes when the time comes, shill.

shill this shill that yaya. Notice how anyone who ruins doom boners gets called shill and a sad attempt at insults. Were on the same team you just don't see it yet bud.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
01/14/2013 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes learn on iron sights and all that but save up for a good optic. If you have eye problems from old age, you'll be amazed at how much better you can shoot with a quality optic.
Integrity101

User ID: 25658433
United States
01/14/2013 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dont mess with the our guns......not rocket science.
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

OK, I'll bite. Glad to.

I wasn't aware this was an essay, I type however I want as long as the point gets across I don't give a damn. THe fact you have to pick at things to try and start a classic online argument means you have nothing.
you don't even have anything informative you just try and put me down in every single sentence. I am only reading it because I try to keep an open mind and listen to everyones point of views.
I'm not arguing the constitution or bill of rights and I didn't give my stance on the gun control. I know how badly you want your doom but i'm sorry to say this isn't it. Make your own doom if you need it so bad.

Nope. Scratch. Your claim is entirely without merit. I posted replies to your assertions about "demons". You need to scroll back, or actually read instead of a diatribe on One World Government, because that has absolutely nothing to do with guns in a gun store.

If you don't understand Natural Rights, the Constitution, The Bill of Rights, what any of those words mean that I used, what the issues are, the legalities, the role of a constitutional republic, the difference in a system with Checks and Balances, the role of the Legislative versus the Executive versus the Judiciary, you cannot possibly debate gun control.

That's insane, foolish, asinine to imagine you can toss a goofy naive idea, and then expect anyone to take you seriously.

Even if it were pertinent, you'd have to illustrate how that would be superior. As a matter of fact, such a thing would be illegal and revolutionary, so basically you're talking about Treason.

You won't get any respect unless you learn how to debate.

You can't even punctuate a sentence.

And still you haven't posed one shred of evidence, that your illegal treasonous ideas would be palatable or justifiable, or even better than our form of government.

Grow up.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/14/2013 01:52 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1589374
United States
01/14/2013 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Went to walmart tonite, everything is wiped out. They are saying the govt is purchasing LARGE amounts of ammo, guns, so that we don't get them.

We've seen those threads on this board where DHS is ordering hundreds of thousands of rounds of hollow points....

No, it's not "hundreds of thousands of rounds of hollow points" that the DHS has purchased... no... IT IS 1.7 BILLION ROUNDS of hollow points purchased by DHS (in violation of the Geneva Convention to use on the battlefield, btw). The sons-a-bitches are looking to put 5 rounds or more in every man, woman, and child in the United States of America. Shameful...

battleflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22517259

My husband can eliminate anything within 200 yards. My daughter is deadly with her bow.

I have my own weapon. And I can use it.

Safely use your weapons talk is crap.

If it comes to it we will all point and shoot.

No one will be touching them (other than practice) until the time comes.

Oh, this panic buying is going to breed a bunch of irresponsible gun owners has to end.
That is the tactic they are using.

The 2nd amendment does not state that we must be proficient with a weapon, only that we have the right to it.

People should know how to use a firearm. Truth is, most people would only use them at point blank range.
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

battleflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22517259

My husband can eliminate anything within 200 yards. My daughter is deadly with her bow.

I have my own weapon. And I can use it.

Safely use your weapons talk is crap.

If it comes to it we will all point and shoot.

No one will be touching them (other than practice) until the time comes.

Oh, this panic buying is going to breed a bunch of irresponsible gun owners has to end.
That is the tactic they are using.

The 2nd amendment does not state that we must be proficient with a weapon, only that we have the right to it.

People should know how to use a firearm. Truth is, most people would only use them at point blank range.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1589374

They will practice is YOU teach them. I bet you have friends and family members who could benefit from some training from you. Most gun owners who don't practice, do it because they feel bad asking for help. Volunteer it.

They're irresponsible because they're not practicing.

Yeah, people can shoot from the hip and maybe kill someone, but maybe the other person gets off a shot too because of placement.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/14/2013 01:51 AM
Holden
User ID: 29226394
United States
Report Abusive Post
Force

Are our lives or liberty or rights or freedoms or property or even our beliefs guaranteed the right to exist by a piece of paper or words?
- No.
The Constitution is only a contract, and as any contract can be broken by those it applies to.

Let me discuss a fundamental fact that too many of us are consciously unaware of -->

The ONLY thing that guarantees anything you THINK you have rights to in this world is:
Force or the threat of force by someone or some group,
- in defense against anyone/group that would try to take it away from you.

The force can violent or nonviolent, but must be a force capable of inflicting significant enough harm or threat of harm to succeed over the adversary.

This is a fact that has always been, and always will be, a fact as long as humans exist on this planet.

Does the Constitution in and of itself guarantee your rights and freedoms?
Does God guarantee your rights and freedoms?
Is the property you own guaranteed by your deed alone?
Is the vehicle you own guaranteed by the title you hold in your hand?
Does anyone's words or writing guarantee anything you hold dear- your life, your property, your right to your children, your liberty, anything?
- No.

There is only one fact of life that guarantees ANYTHING that you think you have 'right' to.

The ONLY thing that guarantees anything you THINK you have rights to in this world is force or the threat of force by someone or some group in protection of that...

... from those that would try to take it away from you.

Force/violence or threat of force/violence can be by individuals, or by groups. Government, military, police, militias, gangs, individual citizens. The only requirement is the ability to use force or the threat of its use against uncooperative adversaries.

For example, the 'rights and freedoms' of our Constitution are ONLY guaranteed by those that would fight for it with violence/force or threat of violence/force- the military and police primarily at this point, but other groups and individuals as well. The Constitution is only as good as those who have agreed upon it and are willing to fight, with violence or threat of violence, or force or threat of force, for it. But if our government "went bad" and the Constitution was declared no longer in effect, it could simply happen at that point. If some group with enough power to reenforce it with force/violence or threat of force/violence acted in order to protect it and was successful, our Constitution would survive. Would the military and law enforcement do that, or would they support the new government and its decisions? Would the people have to act deliberately and coordinated in some manner, violent or nonviolent? Only God knows. That is just one example out of a million.

The examples include everything that you THINK you have rights to, including your life, your liberty, your property, your children, etc.

Your property is only as much yours as that which is backed by your willingness to fight for it, or by those willing to fight for it on your behalf, with force/violence or threat of force/violence, from those that would try to take it away.

Your life is only as much yours as that which is backed by your willingness to fight for it, or by those willing to fight for it on your behalf, with force/violence or threat of force/violence, from those that would try to take it away.

Your liberty is only as much yours as that which is backed by your willingness to fight for it, or by those willing to fight for it on your behalf, with force/violence or threat of force/violence, from those that would try to take it away.

Even your own conscious mind and freedom to think freely is only as much yours as that which is backed by your willingness to fight for it, or by those willing to fight for it on your behalf, with force/violence or threat of force/violence, from those that would try to take it away.

EVERYTHING you believe you possess is only guaranteed by violence/force or threat of violence/force against those who would take it away, by yourself, or by others acting on your behalf.

This is a fundamental fact that you must understand. This is a fundamental fact that very few understand.

Nothing about 'the world as you know it' can be taken for granted. DO NOT take the rights/freedoms/things/possessions you have and believe in for granted, or as an absolute truth that cannot be taken away, or as any inalienable things. Way too many Americans are doing this at this time.

NOTHING is ours unless we or someone else is willing and able to do whatever it takes to keep it.
Dr. Anomaly

User ID: 30918932
United States
Report Abusive Post
ETA>> He also, finally started stocking long term/bulk food which he calls "LIFE INSURANCE" it stores for 40 years and also stays good for 1 year once you open it...cheap prices, too...

Do you know the brand name? And when you say "cheap prices", exactly what is "cheap" in your view?

Thanks!
Three Bribes for the Democrats sneaky and sly,
Seven for the Bankers in their halls of gold,
Nine for Labor Unions sucking us dry,
One for the Liar Chief leaving us cold
In Washington D.C. where politicians lie.

One Bill to rule them all, One Bill to find them,
One Bill to bring them all and in the debt-ness bind them
In Washington D.C. where politicians lie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3946954
United States
01/14/2013 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
BS. Post the pics with the faces blurred or cropped out
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19461620

tried shopping for a gun online lately? i've been looking at handguns but everytime i think i found what i want it's out of stock EVERYWHERE! have not tried shopping for ammo, but it may be a problem if gun availability is anything to go by.

GLP