Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,796 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 328,448
Pageviews Today: 518,470Threads Today: 168Posts Today: 2,557
06:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

View From Cabaela's & Bass Pro Shop--WOW Getting Real Folks!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2782120
United States
01/14/2013 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: View From Cabaela's & Bass Pro Shop--WOW Getting Real Folks!!!
Good post, OP. Thanks for the info.

Of course, that's what they want...civil unrest.
 Quoting: rainlover

The scary part of this is, there are a lot of inexperienced people purchasing firearms. Inexperienced or with no experience. Many of us older people grew up with guns and have lived in rural environments. Using a firearm properly is second nature for many of us. This is not so for newbies who are scared and purchasing their first sidearm or long gun. Firearms in the hands of untrained beginners is what I consider dangerous.

Just my personal opinion. Comments?

Quoting: Nikola Tesla

This was on my mind as well. I've been around guns most of my life & I'm FAR more concerned about the urban areas than the rural ones, that's for sure. I wonder how many of those that bought guns bothered to by a complete, caliber appropriate, cleaning kit...
Mongo
User ID: 31881389
United States
01/14/2013 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you think this ammo shortage is a joke or lie, simply call your local shooting range. Mine is not selling ammo except hallow points to be taken from the store. They said they are having supply problems and have limited supply to be used only at the range. I've been stocking up at Walmart for a while now smartly
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32163729
Mongolia
01/14/2013 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
To the person talking about the back ground check hold up,,its not unusual for them to put a hold on it for a cpl of days but the last while they have been doing a lot of people like they did you.My wife was buying one not long ago and after more than a week they still had it on hold.So she called the FBI herself and gave them an ass chewing like you wouldnt believe,,she got cleared that same day,lol.Now if i had tried that,,they would have sent a swat team to my house to pick me up.My wife,,,she is a lil bitty thing and she can cash a 3 party check out of town with no bank account and no drivers licsens with her,lol.
 Quoting: FEDup 31426933

Never forget that a gun in hand is better than 2 in the bush.
Don'tBeAfraid

User ID: 32113282
United States
01/14/2013 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
ETA>> He also, finally started stocking long term/bulk food which he calls "LIFE INSURANCE" it stores for 40 years and also stays good for 1 year once you open it...cheap prices, too...
 Quoting: Abi ~

Do you know the brand name? And when you say "cheap prices", exactly what is "cheap" in your view?

Thanks!
 Quoting: Dr. Anomaly

That's usually the most expensive way to buy prepper food. Why not buy an inexpensive stackable dehydrator, and then buy frozen food on sale, and dehydrate it?

See my sig for an explanation how to do it. It's probably the cheapest way.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/14/2013 01:55 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29746178
United States
01/14/2013 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

I know what my rights are thanks tho. My statement is towards tho who commented believing the government has an evil agenda behind all this.
Calling people names and trying to put me down just makes you look weak minded and there is no way to debate someone like that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29746178

It's pathetic that you can't put together the least intellectual argument. The heck with you. I tried to give you the benefit of a doubt. I bet you have never read the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, nor understand them.

You probably haven't read a history book either.

Debate me if you dare you pathetic excuse for an American citizen. How can you debate anyone if you can't bother to spell? Do you know what a comma is?
 Quoting: Don'tBeAfraid

I wasn't aware this was an essay, I type however I want as long as the point gets across I don't give a damn. THe fact you have to pick at things to try and start a classic online argument means you have nothing.
you don't even have anything informative you just try and put me down in every single sentence. I am only reading it because I try to keep an open mind and listen to everyones point of views.
I'm not arguing the constitution or bill of rights and I didn't give my stance on the gun control. I know how badly you want your doom but i'm sorry to say this isn't it. Make your own doom if you need it so bad.

Nope. Scratch. Your claim is entirely without merit. I posted replies to your assertions about "demons". You need to scroll back or actually read instead of a diatribe on One World Government because that has absolutely nothing to do with guns in a gun store.

If you don't understand Natural Right, the Constitution, The Bill of Rights, what any of those words mean I used, what the issues are, the legalities, the role of a constiutional republic, the difference in a system with Checks and Balances, the role of the Legislative versus the Executive versus the Judiciary, you cannot possibly debate gun control.

That's insane, foolish, asinine to image you can toss a goofy naive idea and then expect anyone to take you serious.

Even if it were pertinent, you'd have to illustrate how that would be superior. As a matter of fact, such a thing would be illegal and revolutionary, so basically you're talking about Treason.

You won't get any respect unless you learn how to debate.

You can't even punctuate a sentence.

And still you have posed one shred of evidence that your illegal treasonous ideas would be palatable or justifiable or even better than our form of government.

Grow up.

Get off my ass about punctuation who gives a shit really. I didn't say one world government would be better than what we have currently, I said it is possibly the best shot at a peaceful world. Your attacks really are pointless.
And what would you classify the gov. as if they sent DHS to load us all up with hollow points? I'd call them evil demons ya.
My point to anyone who might buy into the b.s. spread around, the government is not all evil traders and our current gun situation is not to start a civil war and enslave us.
And as you can see if you have an opinion that doesn't spell doom for all then these people will work as hard as they can to put you down call you a shill and attempt to make you look like you are wrong. I'm sure most don't even realize what they are doing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32148638
United States
01/14/2013 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lol.
I was thinking that too

Yeah anytime you have a different opinion you are immediately a SHILL. You got me.

You are a shill.

Absolutely ZERO doubt about it.

Either that, or just a world class imbecile.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1448568

OK, I'll bite. Glad to.

Who called them demons? That's a weak way to debate. It's outright lying of what was posted. Talk about extreme; you're the perpetrator of extreme comments.

Yeah, they galvanized gun-owners and the NRA among others. They definitely are in cahoots with each other. Have you ever seen the membership for the Council on Foreign Relations? Trilateral Commission. It's on both sides of the political spectrum.

Are you seriously telling me that the media except for Fox News (and I'm not a fan) is not liberal? Are you stupid or just obtuse? That's well established. It's a no-brainer.

They will never ever quietly take our guns and ammo. It's an inherrent(given at birth) inalienable (can't be removed) natural right of a constituional republic. You did actually graduate from High School or College, right? You did listen when discussing The American Revolution. You know that The Bill of Rights was made to guarantee those rights, and that they can't be legislated away without Amending the Constitution. I bet you can't debate that whatsoever.

One World Government! Are you insane? Why would the American people ever give up their soverignity? Do you know what that word means within the context of a constitutional republic? Are you daft? The People of the USA are soverign, not Obama. The People.

If you're not a shill, you're the lamest weakest excuse for an American citizen that I've ever met.

Well said!!!

On a different note, I cannot help but think of the warden in Shawshank Redemption whenever I hear the word "obtuse"...LOL :)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2782120
United States
01/14/2013 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Post pictures of what you claim. Even a child can blot out faces with MS Paint if it was beyond your capabilities then you wouldn't be able to post on this forum so post proof.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32149853

Kiss this s226 you TROLL/SHILL fuck. Do you think this is a game? Do you think that every other poster on this thread, posting damn near word for word what the OP posted is "in on it", just "fucking with everyone"? Fuck you.

Ok, now everyone, can we please agree to stop feeding these fuckwads?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
01/14/2013 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
ETA>> He also, finally started stocking long term/bulk food which he calls "LIFE INSURANCE" it stores for 40 years and also stays good for 1 year once you open it...cheap prices, too...

Do you know the brand name? And when you say "cheap prices", exactly what is "cheap" in your view?

Thanks!

anything that stores for 40 years will not be cheap.....

I've eaten a lot of Mountain House. Stores for 25-30 years or longer and most of it tastes pretty good. the Beef Stroganoff, Rice & Chicken and Pork Chops are all excellent.....
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's pathetic that you can't put together the least intellectual argument. The heck with you. I tried to give you the benefit of a doubt. I bet you have never read the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, nor understand them.

You probably haven't read a history book either.

Debate me if you dare you pathetic excuse for an American citizen. How can you debate anyone if you can't bother to spell? Do you know what a comma is?

I wasn't aware this was an essay, I type however I want as long as the point gets across I don't give a damn. THe fact you have to pick at things to try and start a classic online argument means you have nothing.
you don't even have anything informative you just try and put me down in every single sentence. I am only reading it because I try to keep an open mind and listen to everyones point of views.
I'm not arguing the constitution or bill of rights and I didn't give my stance on the gun control. I know how badly you want your doom but i'm sorry to say this isn't it. Make your own doom if you need it so bad.

Nope. Scratch. Your claim is entirely without merit. I posted replies to your assertions about "demons". You need to scroll back or actually read instead of a diatribe on One World Government because that has absolutely nothing to do with guns in a gun store.

If you don't understand Natural Right, the Constitution, The Bill of Rights, what any of those words mean I used, what the issues are, the legalities, the role of a constiutional republic, the difference in a system with Checks and Balances, the role of the Legislative versus the Executive versus the Judiciary, you cannot possibly debate gun control.

That's insane, foolish, asinine to image you can toss a goofy naive idea and then expect anyone to take you serious.

Even if it were pertinent, you'd have to illustrate how that would be superior. As a matter of fact, such a thing would be illegal and revolutionary, so basically you're talking about Treason.

And still you have posed one shred of evidence that your illegal treasonous ideas would be palatable or justifiable or even better than our form of government.

Grow up.

Get off my ass about punctuation who gives a shit really. I didn't say one world government would be better than what we have currently, I said it is possibly the best shot at a peaceful world. Your attacks really are pointless.
And what would you classify the gov. as if they sent DHS to load us all up with hollow points? I'd call them evil demons ya.
My point to anyone who might buy into the b.s. spread around, the government is not all evil traders and our current gun situation is not to start a civil war and enslave us.
And as you can see if you have an opinion that doesn't spell doom for all then these people will work as hard as they can to put you down call you a shill and attempt to make you look like you are wrong. I'm sure most don't even realize what they are doing.

You really never learned how to write a sentence, so naturally you're incapable of a written debate. You can't put together a coherent idea, so it's impossible to debate you.

There are no ideas there that are not entirely circuitous and illogical to boot. There's no evidence of your assertions. There's no meat.

In all honesty, I feel aghast that you're a product of the American educational system. And actually, a bit sorry that you didn't put forth the most rudimentary effort to try.

And peace, who wants peace by accepting the slavery that would result from losing our self-determination? That's the worst aspect of your thesis, not that there actually is one buried with that mud puddle you squirted on the page.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/14/2013 02:04 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30493690
Australia
01/14/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Today this gun thing got real for me.

I was in PA today and went to BPS and Cabela. I was stunned.

At BPS they were almost totally sold out of ALL handguns. CASES and CASES were totally empty. GONE. They were totally out of 9mm, 357 ammo and just about everything else. I took pictures but since there's people in them I'm not going to post them. Staff says they can't get anything else at this point, their suppliers are out. There was a sizable crowd scanning the empty cases and shelves. Salespeople I talked to said they are convinced that if anyone tries to take weapons from Americans there's going to be a civil war. They said they're seeing people who used to be anti-gun want to get one because they're afraid of what they think is happening.

Later, I stopped at Cabelas. This place is right off the highway and very visible from a distance. The crowd there was even bigger. They still had a few --very few--handguns but nothing left that was a carry piece, imo. I'm sure they were depleted of the little they had by the end of the day. As for ammo, they were limiting to 10 box max. There was almost nothing left.

i'm finding it hard to convey how real all seems to be becoming.
 Quoting: telling it straight

That's awesome.. less guns getting onto the streets can only be a good thing right?
s. d. butler

User ID: 32059232
United States
01/14/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
warning shot
 Quoting: TDJ

thanks for the laugh
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
01/14/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Went to walmart tonite, everything is wiped out. They are saying the govt is purchasing LARGE amounts of ammo, guns, so that we don't get them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24473407

We've seen those threads on this board where DHS is ordering hundreds of thousands of rounds of hollow points....

No, it's not "hundreds of thousands of rounds of hollow points" that the DHS has purchased... no... IT IS 1.7 BILLION ROUNDS of hollow points purchased by DHS (in violation of the Geneva Convention to use on the battlefield, btw). The sons-a-bitches are looking to put 5 rounds or more in every man, woman, and child in the United States of America. Shameful...

Rally round, boys, rally once again...
battleflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22517259

My husband can eliminate anything within 200 yards. My daughter is deadly with her bow.

I have my own weapon. And I can use it.

Safely use your weapons talk is crap.

If it comes to it we will all point and shoot.

No one will be touching them (other than practice) until the time comes.

Oh, this panic buying is going to breed a bunch of irresponsible gun owners has to end.
That is the tactic they are using.

The 2nd amendment does not state that we must be proficient with a weapon, only that we have the right to it.

People should know how to use a firearm. Truth is, most people would only use them at point blank range.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1589374

When the 2nd refers to "well regulated militia necessary to ensure the security...", the term "regulated" means more than just managed, but also that "well regulated" would also mean familiar, trained, and skilled as it applies to "militia".

Not picking a fight here - just clearing up a not-so-uncommon misconception.
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Grow up.

You really never learned how to write a sentence, so naturally you're incapable of a written debate. You can't put together a coherent idea, so it's impossible to debate you.

There are no idea there that isn't entirely circuitous and illogical to boot. There's no evidence of your assertions. There's no meat.

I'd say you're the perfect example for a shill. Trying to pick at little things and take away from the point. Oh no you didn't use an apostrophe! SHILL!! blah blah that's all you do. Attempting to misinform people and cause fear is your agenda whether you know it or not is the problem.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31249300
United States
01/14/2013 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was at Cabela's in Hamburg in the middle of December. I went intentionally to buy a .22cal. AR type weapon that I had my eye on specifically and I had credit dollars from the card plus their employee discount that they offer to regular customers once per year between just before Christmas and New Year.
When I arrived I was almost number 500 in the gun department. They were up to 3 hundred something. I waited 2 hours to be handled by a clerk, I moved as quickly as possible, getting the gun and telling the clerk to box it sight unseen. I then had to go to the background check area and work on a computer filling in information. Another clerk came out in a reasonable amount of time,and I signed a few papers. It was then another 3 hours of waiting for me to get approved because of the backlog and it is true that they have increased the size of their background check unit! Well, I spent the time talking with "bitter Pennsylvanians clinging to Guns and God" as Obama said, and most of them are not from any big city.
A lot of them believe that civil war is coming and they are hunkered down for a long fight.Don't think that Americans won't use their weapons. There will be no taking away from these folks.
Maybe in a liberal city like Philadelphia people who don't know their rights will be trampled on but up there in Hamburg you are going to suffer.
Also was able to buy over 500 rounds of ammo very easily last week at a typical suburban Dick's sporting goods store.
These people are sane, not gun nuts, but used to roughing it. God help us if Big Daddy goes after our guns.
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

At BPS they were almost totally sold out of ALL handguns. CASES and CASES were totally empty. GONE. They were totally out of 9mm, 357 ammo and just about everything else. I took pictures but since there's people in them I'm not going to post them. Staff says they can't get anything else at this point, their suppliers are out. There was a sizable crowd scanning the empty cases and shelves. Salespeople I talked to said they are convinced that if anyone tries to take weapons from Americans there's going to be a civil war. They said they're seeing people who used to be anti-gun want to get one because they're afraid of what they think is happening.

Later, I stopped at Cabelas. This place is right off the highway and very visible from a distance. The crowd there was even bigger. They still had a few --very few--handguns but nothing left that was a carry piece, imo. I'm sure they were depleted of the little they had by the end of the day. As for ammo, they were limiting to 10 box max. There was almost nothing left.

That's awesome.. less guns getting onto the streets can only be a good thing right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30493690

Weak trolling is like going Nah nah nah nah! Pitiful and puerile.
Holden
User ID: 29226394
United States
01/14/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
FROM STAG ARMS

January 10, 2013

We would like to thank all of our customers for your support. Currently we have approximately two years of backorders for rifles, upper halves, and lower receivers. Due to this overwhelming demand most of our office staff have temporarily been pulled from their normal positions to pack and ship orders. This will allow us to get our products into your hands as fast as possible before any potential governmental restriction. Orders will be processed in the order they were received. Our normal billing policies will be in effect and your payment will be processed (your order will be charged) just prior to the start of manufacturing, which is approximately two weeks before the order ships. If your payment method is declined, our billing department will contact you by e-mail. Please use the contact forms at the proper links below to contact us.

At this time we are temporarily:

■Suspending accepting new orders except for certain parts and accessories placed on our webstore.
■Suspending accepting new dealers.
■Unable to provide lead times or order status. We are working 24/7 to pack and ship orders.
■Unable to expedite or add items to orders.

Please use the links below for more information on the following:

■Government and Police Department Requests and Ordering
■Download our Catalog
■Canceling your order
■Visit our Dealer Locator
■Shipping policies
■Shipping Problems, Returns & Repairs

We thank you for your understanding.

Stag Arms
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30493690
Australia
01/14/2013 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry but I dont understand what you mean.. I just made a point. If you don't like my point then put up an argument against it rather than sitting back and pointing the finger..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32148638
United States
01/14/2013 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
How much ammo could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could?
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Grow up.

There are no idea there that isn't entirely circuitous and illogical to boot. There's no evidence of your assertions. There's no meat.

I'd say you're the perfect example for a shill. Trying to pick at little things and take away from the point. Oh no you didn't use an apostrophe! SHILL!! blah blah that's all you do. Attempting to misinform people and cause fear is your agenda whether you know it or not is the problem.

Well actually, I correct my mistakes unlike you AC who can't be bothered. Oh yeah, you can't because you won't get an account.

Now see, if you understood debate, you wouldn't say a statement without showing clear evidence of it occurring within the body of my posts. As such, you're a little boy watching a card game of grownups.

If you understood debate, the process of intellectual discourse is to pick away at the thesis, statements, evidence, and conclusion and counter every argument from the opponent. But being a brat, you can't be bothered to learn what a debate is.

And still you have put forth zero ideas which demonstrate not only the topic at hand, but also any assertions you made.

Stick to something simple like learning how to turn on the cold water in your shower. A good dousing may wash away that nonsensical attitude and awaken you from your slumber.
Abi ~

User ID: 25045778
United States

Report Abusive Post

Thanks!

I cannot remember the brand, we are going back in there tomorrow, I will post that after we get back...cheap? well, 5-8 pound cans ranging from $13-$32, depending on the contents...
I like the fact that I can go in there and buy and walk out with product and not have to order online and wonder what it is, ya know...and I like the fact that they eat/try the product and are honest about how they taste and if they would stock it..and they let you try samples of fruits and other food you can eat without prep..;)

You accept the love you think you deserve~~~

Love cannot live where there is no trust~~~

Truth has no temperature~~~

Love like it's never gonna hurt~~~

Have no regrets~~~
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Sorry but I dont understand what you mean.. I just made a point. If you don't like my point then put up an argument against it rather than sitting back and pointing the finger..

He is a fear propagandist, the real shill.
Dr. Anomaly

User ID: 30918932
United States
01/14/2013 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks!

That's usually the most expensive way to buy prepper food. Why not buy an inexpensive stackable dehydrator, and then buy frozen food on sale, and dehydrate it?

See my sig for an explanation how to do it. It's probably the cheapest way.

I've got a nice, 9-tray high quality dehydrator, along with a lot of bulk grains (plus hand-operated grain mill), do canning, etc. etc. I'm quite a bit ahead of the curve that way.

BUT. It never hurts to look at alternatives, and if it really is "cheap" from my perspective, it can't hurt to add some of it to my preps & stores.
Three Bribes for the Democrats sneaky and sly,
Seven for the Bankers in their halls of gold,
Nine for Labor Unions sucking us dry,
One for the Liar Chief leaving us cold
In Washington D.C. where politicians lie.

One Bill to rule them all, One Bill to find them,
One Bill to bring them all and in the debt-ness bind them
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32038733
United States
01/14/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
My dad told me he went to town today, and was set back by the way people were talking. They are no longer mumbling to their friends, or talking about what if's, he said everyone he ran into is blatant, as blatant as the guy who made the video the other day.

He said it was very disturbing that people are that blunt now.

This is the most tense this nation has every been since I've been alive. I've never seen so much distrust, anger, and willingness to lay it all on the line, I think they realize they will lose everything if they do, or don't do anything, and would rather go out with a fight.
Dr. Anomaly

User ID: 30918932
United States
01/14/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks!

I cannot remember the brand, we are going back in there tomorrow, I will post that after we get back...cheap? well, 5-8 pound cans ranging from $13-$32, depending on the contents...
I like the fact that I can go in there and buy and walk out with product and not have to order online and wonder what it is, ya know...and I like the fact that they eat/try the product and are honest about how they taste and if they would stock it..and they let you try samples of fruits and other food you can eat without prep..;)

Thanks; I look forward to the information.
Three Bribes for the Democrats sneaky and sly,
Seven for the Bankers in their halls of gold,
Nine for Labor Unions sucking us dry,
One for the Liar Chief leaving us cold

One Bill to rule them all, One Bill to find them,
One Bill to bring them all and in the debt-ness bind them
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, you made no point. You made a subjective observation. A point would put forth an idea, hopefully an original one and supported by evidence. One could clearly make them about gun control.

Not that it would be relevant coming from an Aussie, because we're discussing American domestic policy that's unconstitutional, not Australian domestic policy. Of what possible difference could your observations make?

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/14/2013 02:15 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Well actually, I correct my mistakes unlike you AC who can't be bothered. Oh yeah, you can't because you won't get an account.

Now see, if you understood debate, you wouldn't say a statement without showing clear evidence of it occurring within the body of my posts. As such, you're a little boy watching a card game of grownups.

If you understood debate, the process of intellectual discourse is to pick away at the thesis, statements, evidence, and conclusion and counter every argument from the opponent. But being a brat, you can't be bothered to learn what a debate is.

And still you have put forth zero ideas which demonstrate not only the topic at hand, but also any assertions you made.

Stick to something simple like learning how to turn on the cold water in your shower. A good dousing may wash away that nonsensical attitude and awaken you from your slumber.

It's amazing how hard you try. Besides calling me a stupid 10 year old uneducated shill 100x over you haven't dropped a shred of proof that I am wrong and you want to debate??
let me know when the debate starts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
Report Abusive Post
How much ammo could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32148638

someone shot it for dinner.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21657648
United States
Report Abusive Post

Yeah... because we've all seen what a good job it has done, in "cutting down" crime in Australia and the UK. The UK has the fourth highest violent crime rate in the world.

But you Oztards are interested in facts, are ya.
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
01/14/2013 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks!

anything that stores for 40 years will not be cheap.....

I've eaten a lot of Mountain House. Stores for 25-30 years or longer and most of it tastes pretty good. the Beef Stroganoff, Rice & Chicken and Pork Chops are all excellent.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28870983

Yeah, Abi - see if you can find out what food he has with a 40 year storage life. Specifically, what has 1 year storage once opened?

The food we carry (WISE) is individual or dual meal packets sealed in nitrogen-flushed mylar bags, then sealed inside of plastic containers. This means you only open what you are ready to prepare. These foods have a 25 year storage life, and quite honestly that rating is for taste - it would still possess nutritional value beyond that point.

I'm hard-pressed to swallow (pun intended) a food product that would be good for 1 year after opened - not that is even realistic or worth dealing with logistically.
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/14/2013 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's amazing how hard you try. Besides calling me a stupid 10 year old uneducated shill 100x over you haven't dropped a shred of proof that I am wrong and you want to debate??
let me know when the debate starts.

If you could be bothered to eliminate the tunnel vision and homoerotic fixation on me, then you'd actually attempt to debate the merits of what I said. You haven't still, therefore I haven't retorted.

I suggest you spend some time using a dictionary and perhaps a grammer book and perhaps read some, possibly for a decade. Otherwise you've been vastly cheated by a lack of attention to your education.

It's entirely possible, based upon your lack of capitalization at the beginning of a sentence, that any debate, no matter how much you wish it, would just be beyond your intellectual capacity to reason and communicate.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/14/2013 02:20 AM

GLP