Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,666 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 48,759
Pageviews Today: 95,511Threads Today: 45Posts Today: 730
01:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Piers Morgan Tweets: America has over 5000 nuclear warheads. Quite hard to defend against a 'tyrannical U.S. government' with that kind of f

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32174085
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Piers Morgan Tweets: America has over 5000 nuclear warheads. Quite hard to defend against a 'tyrannical U.S. government' with that kind of f
It's a complete fantasy. Americans will never rise up against their own government. If they do, they will be utterly humiliated.

It would be complete chaos and the result would be martial law and far less freedoms than you enjoy now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26512571
United States
01/14/2013 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Piers Morgan Tweets: America has over 5000 nuclear warheads. Quite hard to defend against a 'tyrannical U.S. government' with that kind of f
that's kind of hypocritical isn't it? it suggests that the government might use nuclear warheads on its own population. if that's the case then we will need our 2nd amendment rights now more than other.

why is that amendment there in the first place? because of Piers Morgan's ancestors. it was "quite hard to defend against a tyrannical British government with that kind of firepower" too but we pulled it off
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31564479

so britain had nukes in 1776

FFS what level of idiocy passes for education in your country...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 657943

I suspect he was making the comparison that Britan had more firepower than the US back then. I didn't interpret that he meant nukes, which I suspect everybody knows!
 Quoting: Defj@m

Britain was the superpower of it's day when her American colonies went into revolt against the king. Against very long odds, we [the colonies, now the U.S.] won our independence. But one of the King's troops prime directives was to seize the colonist's arms.

BTW:

The second amendment adds the phrase ' A well regulated militia', so this has always in the legal sense left open just exactly what is meant by the second amendment.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
an analogy ...

If a big tryna-be-a-badass dude tries to take me on in a fight, I may not can beat him outright, but I can and will at least hurt him so goddamn bad that he and anyone else will have second thoughts about doing it. I can bloody his nose, gouge his eyes, and hurt him any way I can so that he knows he is gonna at the very least hurt bad if he (or anybody else around like) fucks with me

He will be hurt, badly. So he doesnt bother me at all- he goes and bothers the dude that wont fight back, the one that wont hurt him at all. This is what youve got in the UK and Aus, defenseless people who cant fight back at all, who dont have the option at all, even if they wanted to. Here in the US, we've got that option, and fuck you motherfuckers and anyone else, WE'RE KEEPIN IT.

I dont think some of you UKers, Ausies, and even some Americans realize just how goddamn motherfuckin heavily armed this civilian population is, with enough very well-trained people amongst them to get the job done if needed.
 Quoting: Holden 29226394

That's the mindset of someone who lives in fear and paranoia of their own government.

And you call that freedom?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184364
United States
01/14/2013 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I absolutely fucking love Piers Morgan for doing this. Winding up you right-wing fuckwits up a proper treat.

I hope he starts on abortions next, I'll be flying over to the states to watch you all spontaneously combust out of anger.

Keep it up Piers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22896601

By all means, please do come over

As it "spontaneously combusts", British citizens will be highly desirable (as game trophies)

skull_fing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26512571
United States
01/14/2013 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The U.S. is too physically big and diverse to be fully controlled by the government if something like martial law were declared. And yes, unlike the UK and some other countries, firearms in private ownership is widespread here. I agree the majority of citizens would acquiesce, but still many wouldn't and they would fare a better chance than people in a similar situation in a much smaller Euro country like the UK, France or Germany.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29226394
United States
01/14/2013 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
an analogy ...

If a big tryna-be-a-badass dude tries to take me on in a fight, I may not can beat him outright, but I can and will at least hurt him so goddamn bad that he and anyone else will have second thoughts about doing it. I can bloody his nose, gouge his eyes, and hurt him any way I can so that he knows he is gonna at the very least hurt bad if he (or anybody else around like) fucks with me

He will be hurt, badly. So he doesnt bother me at all- he goes and bothers the dude that wont fight back, the one that wont hurt him at all. This is what youve got in the UK and Aus, defenseless people who cant fight back at all, who dont have the option at all, even if they wanted to. Here in the US, we've got that option, and fuck you motherfuckers and anyone else, WE'RE KEEPIN IT.

I dont think some of you UKers, Ausies, and even some Americans realize just how goddamn motherfuckin heavily armed this civilian population is, with enough very well-trained people amongst them to get the job done if needed.

That's the mindset of someone who lives in fear and paranoia of their own government.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32174085

We dont live in fear and paranoia. Its called a hypothetical you stupid fucking dipshit idiot. It is being prepared for all possibilities.

Its because of the 2nd amendment that we DONT have to live in fear.

Its what the fucking 2nd amendment of the Constitution was written for over 200 years ago, and has endured ever since for you mindless propagandized british bastard.

How does it feel to be a defenseless fish in a barrel, a rat in a cage? You couldnt even hunt for food you weakling.

You UKers have a fucked up country as is. You need to get out of our back yard and clean your own.
Oh thats right, you cant ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184364
United States
01/14/2013 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
an analogy ...

Coming from the mouth of a powerless subject (slave), I wouldn't expect you to be able to comprehend the concept.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
an analogy ...

We dont live in fear and paranoia. Its called a hypothetical you stupid fucking dipshit idiot. It is being prepared for all possibilities.

Its what the fucking 2nd amendment of the Constitution was written for over 200 years ago, and has endured ever since for you mindless propagandized british bastard.

How does it feel to be a defenseless fish in a barrel, a rat in a cage? You couldnt even hunt for food you weakling.

You UKers have a fucked up country as is. You need to get out of our back yard and clean your own.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29226394

If I really wanted a gun, I could get one perfectly legally. I don't want one, have no need of one and never will.

As for you not living in fear and paranoia - you're not kidding anyone. Hence why gun and ammo sales have gone through the roof since the talk about increased gun control.

I'm happy and secure without a gun. A concept you Americans will never understand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32121096
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
an analogy ...

Coming from the mouth of a powerless subject (slave), I wouldn't expect you to be able to comprehend the concept.
 Quoting: Nemamiah

Try and comprehend this.
Knock knock. Hello this is the fbi we have orders to remove your assualt weapons.
What will YOU do? You have two options: hand them over, resist which will result in arrest or death. Which do YOU choose? It will be the first, no doubt
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
an analogy ...

You're as much of a slave as I am. Look around you. Your country is falling apart. You have a president who is walking all over you.

I don't see anyone rising against tyranny. Unless you count starting a petition against Piers fucking Morgan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24760791
Thailand
01/14/2013 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
where were you American patriot fucktards after the Patriot Act was put in place after 9/11.

just stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32166948

What's your point? If some people just recently realized that the Patriot Act was bad and an unconstitutional violation of civil rights, then they should just shut up and everyone should continue to be oppressed and lose their rights?

Or do you just have no point at all?
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
01/14/2013 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm happy and secure without a gun. A concept you Americans will never understand.

Uh, I'm an American. I don't own a gun in America, and I'm perfectly happy and secure without a gun also.

That doesn't mean that the right to bear arms is still an inalienable basic human right.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
01/14/2013 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Uh, I'm an American. I don't own a gun in America, and I'm perfectly happy and secure without a gun also.

That doesn't mean that the right to bear arms is still an inalienable basic human right.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24760791

I mean, "that doesn't mean that the right to bear arms is NOT an inalienable basic human right."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 988822
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Second Amendment! ---> macgun tard <--- Queers Whoregan!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm pleased for you. You're a rare breed.

This is where the debate gets confused. Gun control does not mean gun ban.

Where do you draw the line regarding the definition of "arms"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32121096
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
an analogy ...

You're as much of a slave as I am. Look around you. Your country is falling apart. You have a president who is walking all over you.

I don't see anyone rising against tyranny. Unless you count starting a petition against Piers fucking Morgan.

Exactly.
Whether they like it or not the majority of people in the US have had enough of these mass killings.
There will be a ban on assault rifles.
There will be a database drawn up on mental health, which will bar you from owning a weapon
And people will have to register their guns.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16969313
United States
Report Abusive Post
Because the Soviets did it to their own people right? i remember them nuking their population when their empire fell!!

Oh wait.....no...that didn't happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32178480
United States
01/14/2013 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let him stay, but have mike tyson pound his fucking face so hard and long that he thinks he's peewee herman and let him host a children's cartoon show.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
01/14/2013 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm pleased for you. You're a rare breed.

This is where the debate gets confused. Gun control does not mean gun ban.

Where do you draw the line regarding the definition of "arms"?

There is no need to draw the line. The Constitution specifically states that the federal government shall not infringe the right to bear arms. That is the supreme law of the land.

Any law that infringes the ownership of arms is unlawful and unconstitutional. It's really that simple. That's why the Constitution was written in simple language, so the common people could understand it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17444403
United States
01/14/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF?

This was one of his tweets today:

America has over 5000 nuclear warheads. Quite hard to defend against a 'tyrannical U.S. government' with that kind of firepower. #GetReal

Is he completely fucking insane?

I do believe we are all getting to this Shill.
 Quoting: Gun Man 31346699

With a BIG assumption that the men in the Military would be willing to kill their own fathers, mothers, uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters for some sorry ass Illegal alien president that wants to be a dictator.

Me thinks those nukes would be turned on the WH pretty frikin quick
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14820812
United States
01/14/2013 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
On behalf of the UK I wholehearted apologise for our country spawning such an absolute wanker. No country deserves to have such a cretin inflicted on them.
 Quoting: Defj@m

clappa
GladioDaddy-O

User ID: 22439147
United States
01/14/2013 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody I'm sure already made the obvious point that you can't target dissidents w/ nuclear weapons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21357052
United States
01/14/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
I absolutely fucking love Piers Morgan for doing this. Winding up you right-wing fuckwits up a proper treat.

I hope he starts on abortions next, I'll be flying over to the states to watch you all spontaneously combust out of anger.

Keep it up Piers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22896601

Fucking THIS a million times.

Also, in relation to his tweet - a lot of people are missing his point, that your handguns are no defence against a fully trained and equipped army.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21601347

We are a fully trained and equipped army.

Oh come off it. People cite defence against a tyrannical government as a reason for gun ownership, but in truth if your government really were to become tyrannical and turn the military against you you wouldn't stand a chance. That is the point Piers was making in his tweet. And, whether you love or hate him, he's right.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21601347

And the main point for you is that the intelligent people in this country know that we stand as a beacon for freedom and that no amount of retaliation will ever change the inner beliefs that most Americans have. Stop trying to cause a riff. The majority of US citizens are on the side of freedom, though the media would have you think otherwise.
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
01/14/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
He's an idiot.

They won't use the nukes.

Those are there as a show of force, they know if they did use them it would destroy the little "human experiment" they are running.

No, they are going for the guns and this is just a decoy.

He really is an evil man.
 Quoting: Astral Goat

i think they are going for the guns so that they can push amnesty for illegals.

while everyone is busy protecting their 2nd amendment obama is figuring out a way to over-run us with brand new liberal voting citizens.

eventually the illegals will vote for democrats and when they have "majorities" in towns and cities and states, the leftists will pass what they please, goodbye guns abd every other right that you can think of...

just think, this creep hasn't even been inaugurated for the second time yet, and i wonder what he will do before he is inaugurated for the third time?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31647010
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
what the fuck is wrong with this dickhead?

wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16663041
United States
01/14/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce Ragnar Benson, his books tell you everything from modern weapons caching to how to disable a tank, to mantraping.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Download his books read them take notes, and learn how to make crystal batteries.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20779525
United States
01/14/2013 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
i dont even know who this douchebag is, and im glad i dont. means im not spoon fed bullshit in the msm.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 31346699
Canada
01/14/2013 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
an analogy ...

If I really wanted a gun, I could get one perfectly legally. I don't want one, have no need of one and never will.

As for you not living in fear and paranoia - you're not kidding anyone. Hence why gun and ammo sales have gone through the roof since the talk about increased gun control.

A rat in a cage is happy as long as someone feeds him. You are that rat you nanny-state loving fuckwit.

Shilly be a shillin'! What does $4 translate to in &#8356;'s? You must be making a fortune their Shilly!
Lips Of Lucifer

User ID: 13948941
South Africa
01/14/2013 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31647010

I get the feeling he really doesn't understand what's happening on the ground...I don't think Piers really spends that much time with the audience he is trying to reach...like a modern day Marie Antoinette from the detached noble MSM...except this time it's let them eat bullshit...unarmed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21357052
United States
01/14/2013 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31647010

I get the feeling he really doesn't understand what's happening on the ground...I don't think Piers really spends that much time with the audience he is trying to reach...like a modern day Marie Antoinette from the detached noble MSM...except this time it's let them eat bullshit...unarmed.
 Quoting: Lips Of Lucifer

nicely said!

GLP