Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,124 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 738,180
Pageviews Today: 1,301,438Threads Today: 555Posts Today: 9,527
03:17 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Piers Morgan Tweets: America has over 5000 nuclear warheads. Quite hard to defend against a 'tyrannical U.S. government' with that kind of f

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32176750
Norway
01/14/2013 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Piers Morgan Tweets: America has over 5000 nuclear warheads. Quite hard to defend against a 'tyrannical U.S. government' with that kind of f
SO... was he saying that as an American or as a Brit...?
Lips Of Lucifer

User ID: 13948941
South Africa
01/14/2013 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Piers Morgan Tweets: America has over 5000 nuclear warheads. Quite hard to defend against a 'tyrannical U.S. government' with that kind of f
what the fuck is wrong with this dickhead?

wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31647010

I get the feeling he really doesn't understand what's happening on the ground...I don't think Piers really spends that much time with the audience he is trying to reach...like a modern day Marie Antoinette from the detached noble MSM...except this time it's let them eat bullshit...unarmed.
 Quoting: Lips Of Lucifer

nicely said!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21357052

Thank You Sir/Ma'am...just to labor my point: it would be interesting to know if this Public Figure (Piers) has any armed security himself given the number of working class people he has pissed off in the US. I think Piers sees himself as a notch above those Americans who have no Fancy Fairy-tale Family, in his view. I am willing to bet my bottom Dollar that Piers, and his precious family, has some form of armed protection, given the fact that the Americans have shown him up for the tool he is.
mrmuffins69

User ID: 3378512
United States
01/14/2013 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

wtf

I get the feeling he really doesn't understand what's happening on the ground...I don't think Piers really spends that much time with the audience he is trying to reach...like a modern day Marie Antoinette from the detached noble MSM...except this time it's let them eat bullshit...unarmed.

its not his fault he has a mental disorder. he has 'it cant happen to me syndrome'. 90% of msm viewers have this disorder
Lips Of Lucifer

User ID: 13948941
South Africa
01/14/2013 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

wtf

its not his fault he has a mental disorder. he has 'it cant happen to me syndrome'. 90% of msm viewers have this disorder
 Quoting: mrmuffins69

That is exactly right. Piers is not going to walk around London, Belfast or Detroit without the necessary Protection if he is ever called upon by CNN to spew his shit from these places... If this ever happened to Piers, he'd start to appreciate the value of a simple Glock...Piers might even start to see why he is such a tool without an entire nation 'hinting' at it..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29858290
United States
01/14/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why does anyone even care what this fuck-nut thinks?
He is just another schmuck with a dumb-ass opinion I see nothing in his background that indicates he some sort of social genius just another shit-head media whore.

The only reason he is in the US is to avoid prosecution in his home country.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11922974
United States
01/14/2013 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
He does not understand war. The us government is not unbeatable and if you act like it is you are already defeated (as he is). A few nuclear warheads is nothing a well placed emt will not take care of. If we overthrow the government (and I hope it does not come to that), we will get help from countries that are not on friendly terms with our current government. Think of the revolutionary war we got help there as well. What we need is a country to shoot some nukes off in space over america (a well place nuke can take out most electronics as well as satalites and nuke facilities). We would also need spies to take out all power plants. If we get the fight on the ground in darkness it will not be a fair fight. The people will overwhelm the government. You just don't walk up to the whitehouse and demand they serrender than piers might be right we will get nuked to hell. Once again I dont want this at all, but the people will always have the advantage over the government as long as they fight smart and keep their GUNS. Take care people.

GLP