United States
01/14/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sandy Hook - Picture of Deceased Victim Being Transported
Look at sixth picture down.

[link to www.nydailynews.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28418966

Is he pushing her or pulling her would you say and if so, where to?
Right into that group of men?

Why not two guys? Why no ambulance vehicle?
Where is this taken from a vantage point up a tree?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32137123
United States
01/14/2013 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
That man pushing the victim ... what's that huge black thing on his right ear? Zoom the photo (Ctrl +) to see what I mean. Also is it also normal for coroner personnel to look like they are in a heave metal band, what's up with that beard so unprofessional.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 28418966
Canada
01/14/2013 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482838

I would say he looks to be lifting the gurney possibly to get the wheels over that cable? on the ground.

You would think there would be two guys and an ambulance nearby (which I don't see in this picture).

Lol. Maybe someone is up a tree to try and get some pictures of what is going on at that school.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/14/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
That man pushing the victim ... what's that huge black thing on his right ear? Zoom the photo (Ctrl +) to see what I mean. Also is it also normal for coroner personnel to look like they are in a heave metal band, what's up with that beard so unprofessional.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32137123

What looks very strange to me is the white sheet around body and guy is wearing a white outfit and it looks like it all just came out of a Tide commercial. It must be a mess in those classrooms. You have to move and transport bodies that must be torn into pieces (sorry, I don't know too much about damage one of these rifles can cause, but I would think it would be extensive) and I still don't see any sign of blood.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
01/14/2013 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Unprofessional? Have you seen his boss?
Ugh, no suit and tie for a presser for that guy, when a tank T under your lab coat works kinda.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

I would say he looks to be lifting the gurney possibly to get the wheels over that cable? on the ground.

You would think there would be two guys and an ambulance nearby (which I don't see in this picture).

Lol. Maybe someone is up a tree to try and get some pictures of what is going on at that school.

Well wouldn't it be more productive to be pushing from the other end, considering they don't have 2 guys where there should be on this gurney detail photo op.
Yes, I said photo op.
I got no idea where this pic was taken or what the lumpy thing is under the sheet. It could be a mannequin wrapped under there for all I know, because the whole scene seems unreal and very stagey.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

What looks very strange to me is the white sheet around body and guy is wearing a white outfit and it looks like it all just came out of a Tide commercial. It must be a mess in those classrooms. You have to move and transport bodies that must be torn into pieces (sorry, I don't know too much about damage one of these rifles can cause, but I would think it would be extensive) and I still don't see any sign of blood.

Yes, I would expect to see red on the wheels and parts if not a whole bunch of tracks from every gurney pushed out of there if the scene were real and not part of the ongoing drill. One pic? A guy climbs a tree to get ONE photo?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1440799
United States
01/14/2013 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also interesting, at the bottom of the article it shows a picture of a private helicopter surveying the skies, with a caption below it. I did not read the entire article so I don't know if it Is mentioned. bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/14/2013 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
who knows what's wrapped in the sheet you dumb fucking ass
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32164690

No need to start name calling. I just came across this picture and thought I would post it so we could all get to the bottom of this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29277108
United States
01/14/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought that it was reported that the bodies were to stay inside and removed after a more thorough investigation took place...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/14/2013 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, I would expect to see red on the wheels and parts if not a whole bunch of tracks from every gurney pushed out of there if the scene were real and not part of the ongoing drill. One pic? A guy climbs a tree to get ONE photo?

Have to agree with you there about the wheel tracks. They certainly aren't lifting the gurney out of there is there is only 1 guy on this one.

I am trying to get a perspective of what door they are coming out. If this shot is near the front door, I don't remember seeing bushes in any pictures of the front of the school. Would there be bushes with that much foliage in CT at this time of the year? I am trying now to find pictures of the front of the school and so far all I have is an aerial view.

[link to www.youtube.com]

The yellow lines on the ground seem to match up. Help me find more pictures.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32164690
United States
01/14/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

No need to start name calling. I just came across this picture and thought I would post it so we could all get to the bottom of this.

nah, bra - you called it a picture of [a] deceased victim. shills keep trying to re-introduce the ridiculous notion of real fatalities so with the serious nature of the fraud in mind it's natural to call shills the lowest names in the book. care to make corrections to the op, now?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/14/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought that it was reported that the bodies were to stay inside and removed after a more thorough investigation took place...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29277108

That is what they originally told the public and then they snuck them all out that same night.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is what they originally told the public and then they snuck them all out that same night.

So then the afternoon I saw a morgue van being pulled by a ME SUV was empty also?
(CNN video feed, I think)
None of it adds up.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/14/2013 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also interesting, at the bottom of the article it shows a picture of a private helicopter surveying the skies, with a caption below it. I did not read the entire article so I don't know if it Is mentioned. bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1440799

That picture with the helicopter in it shows the front of the school. Are those bushes under the classroom windows?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/14/2013 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

nah, bra - you called it a picture of [a] deceased victim. shills keep trying to re-introduce the ridiculous notion of real fatalities so with the serious nature of the fraud in mind it's natural to call shills the lowest names in the book. care to make corrections to the op, now?

I didn't make it up. I called it what the caption says at the bottom of the picture. If there is yet another news article misrepresenting the truth then let it be known.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14380192
United States
01/14/2013 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, why the sudden unleash on the press photos?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/14/2013 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

So then the afternoon I saw a morgue van being pulled by a ME SUV was empty also?
(CNN video feed, I think)
None of it adds up.

Don't know about that. Don't remember seeing that. You would have to provide a link.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/14/2013 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, why the sudden unleash on the press photos?
 Quoting: Astral Goat

Well, I don't think it is a sudden unleash on photos. I had to dig a bit to find this one. This picture is certainly not splattered all over CNN, etc.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14380192
United States
01/14/2013 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a feeling more will trickle out in the next few days.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1109133
United States
01/14/2013 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just after cnn did a piece on the idea of a hoax crazy. More convincing pics to be added everyday.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/14/2013 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a feeling more will trickle out in the next few days.
 Quoting: Astral Goat

Maybe so. But look at the lengths someone seems to had to have gone to get this one. This guy seems to be up in a friggin tree!

lolsign
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30074176
United States
01/14/2013 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look at the 11 th pic don of the people entering St. Rose church and tell me hy there are naked people around some of the crowd. Especially loo past the top corners of the white doors between the colums and enlarge in needed. Some one please explain This11?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/14/2013 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just after cnn did a piece on the idea of a hoax crazy. More convincing pics to be added everyday.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1109133

You may be right about that! Maybe this picture was just a staged "photo op". The picture was taken after the fact and could be the reason the clothes are "TIDE CLEAN".
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look at the 11 th pic don of the people entering St. Rose church and tell me hy there are naked people around some of the crowd. Especially loo past the top corners of the white doors between the colums and enlarge in needed. Some one please explain This11?
 Quoting: Engaged

Actually the doors are brown, but the little white trim on them tiped my thought. Also there is a Satanesque figure in blcak back there to if you didn't notice.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/14/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't see any naked people.
Leviticus

User ID: 15513425
United States
01/14/2013 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
These pictures don't mean shit!!!

There are too many inconsistencies....No one will accept the hoax theory simply because believing it is just too goddamned scary. Yes, it is scary.

If you don't prove to yourself that the gubmint stages shit, you will probably get on the train when they come for you.

Elements of the military industrial and banking complex have taken control of this country. Prove this to yourself and go on.

You have much to do after you understand what they are doing. You have to find a nice place out of harms way for about six months to a year.

You will need things and need to be able to hold on to the things you gather. If you don't have a gun it will be hard to hold people away from your shit.

They know this!!! They don't want you to survive it.

There is plenty of real accounts of what Hitler, Mao, Stalin, and Castro did when they disarmed their citizens. Obama and his thugs are merely following the shit other dictators did.

Read and learn....It's coming folks....
I can explain shit to you all day but, I can't understand it for ya!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't see any naked people.

Save the pic and enlarge it, it can't just be showing this on my screen.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/14/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Actually the doors are brown, but the little white trim on them tiped my thought. Also there is a Satanesque figure in blcak back there to if you didn't notice.

Your imaginations are running away with you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your imaginations are running away with you.

I don't think so, but I will await any others input who look. Thanks.

GLP