Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,204 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 485,432
Pageviews Today: 826,547Threads Today: 362Posts Today: 5,515
10:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If we have a civil war, who will win? The Armed Citizens vs. the Unarmed Citizens.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31799572
United States
01/14/2013 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
If we have a civil war, who will win? The Armed Citizens vs. the Unarmed Citizens.
I mean the gun control issue seems to be dividing the country in half. The West/East coast vs. the heart of America.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32155027
United States
01/14/2013 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If we have a civil war, who will win? The Armed Citizens vs. the Unarmed Citizens.
Most likely the American people will win. but alot of bloodshed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32137123
United States
01/14/2013 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If we have a civil war, who will win? The Armed Citizens vs. the Unarmed Citizens.
The military will win. There will not be a civil war. They will not allow it to happen. This isn't the 1800s.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14093935
United States
01/14/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Peoples Republic of China.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32143407
United States
01/14/2013 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Peoples Republic of China.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14093935
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
01/14/2013 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
they'll shut down the grocery stores and starve everyone. well almost everyone.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21704313
United States
01/14/2013 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
My vote is the team with the tanks, drones, planes, and helicopters.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30425386
United States
01/14/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Beast will overcome the saints(christians).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32164018
Australia
01/14/2013 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I mean the gun control issue seems to be dividing the country in half. The West/East coast vs. the heart of America.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31799572

there will be no civil war you delusional fucktard.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243271
United States
01/14/2013 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
i know a lot of military people ,they tell me they will not fire on Americans, but if ordered will turn on superiors.
we will see I hope the politicians /government do the right thing by the constitution.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31519086
Australia
01/14/2013 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
the guy selling the bullets?
11:11

User ID: 17011760
United States
01/14/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31519086

I was just about to say that , the same son-of-a-bitch that won in every war ever fought is gonna win in the next one and everyone else will lose. They will support all sides to oblivian
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32161271
United States
01/14/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unarmed citizens will just be bystanders. Subject to an inevitable outcome of a new constitutional government.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32161271
United States
01/14/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
The military will win. There will not be a civil war. They will not allow it to happen. This isn't the 1800s.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32137123

The military is not here for a purpose. The government knows they would be on the citizens side when the SHTF.
Tombfly
User ID: 1577203
United States
01/14/2013 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
As long as the Internet and TV stay on, there will never be a civil war. People are way too pacified by sports and their cell phones. The majority of people don't give a shit what's happening outside of their "day to day" routines. They are only concerned with paying their bills and making the best of the little bit of free time they have. They do not have time to engage in your silly civil war. I think you may suffer from delusional (paranoid) disorder, consult your physician.

[link to easyweb.easynet.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29430674
United States
01/14/2013 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
No one will win.
Tombfly
User ID: 1577203
United States
01/14/2013 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Delusions are beliefs that are not backed up by reality. They may remain despite obvious evidence to the contrary, and the fact that nobody else believes them to be true"
sssss

User ID: 32165575
Australia
01/14/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
All im gonna say is this.

If Your country gets any worse, and everyone just sits back and takes it.

You might as well be dead.

If they dont kill you first.
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28822130
United States
01/14/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
People really think the military would fire on it's own citizens? Maybe a few drone heads would, but the majority of veterans and military men would join the militia.
DataSponge

User ID: 26774706
United States
01/14/2013 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
As long as the Internet and TV stay on, there will never be a civil war. People are way too pacified by sports and their cell phones. The majority of people don't give a shit what's happening outside of their "day to day" routines. They are only concerned with paying their bills and making the best of the little bit of free time they have. They do not have time to engage in your silly civil war. I think you may suffer from delusional (paranoid) disorder, consult your physician.

[link to easyweb.easynet.co.uk]
 Quoting: Tombfly 1577203

I totally agree. As long as the Cellphones, Internet and TV stay on...

That is why I have long speculated the first thing citizens would do in their effort to resist tyranny would be to terminate the use of, or access to, those media services.

Common sense indicates during such a conflict those media services would primarily only support the position of tyranny.

Plus, those media services are both unneeded and an unnecessary OPSEC risk.

So all the 'bystanders' will be bored out of their little minds I think.

owhine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30983109
United States
01/14/2013 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
This would be no civil war. You need o look at the issues at hand.
in5d

User ID: 26897578
United States
01/14/2013 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
the American people won't be fighting each other, so it won't be a civil war, but it could be a revolutionary war
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Beast will overcome the saints(Christians).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30425386

kitty Yes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21657648
United States
01/14/2013 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32137123

So you think tyranny should rule, in a "civilized" nation?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
i know a lot of military people ,they tell me they will not fire on Americans, but if ordered will turn on superiors.
we will see I hope the politicians /government do the right thing by the constitution.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243271

I've talked to number of military people too, including two Marines. They said the same thing, that they will kill any officer that orders them to violate their oaths, and/or engage American citizens.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
My vote is the team with the tanks, drones, planes, and helicopters.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21704313

The one that is outnumbered 100 to 1?
IssueX

User ID: 14348632
United States
01/14/2013 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31519086

I was just about to say that , the same son-of-a-bitch that won in every war ever fought is gonna win in the next one and everyone else will lose. They will support all sides to oblivian
 Quoting: 11:11

agree

the arms merchants are always the winners

and the undertakers

but that said, in the middle, I'd bet on the side that has been doing Civil War recreations as family fun for decades

It's not just a vacation: it's practice and rehearsal

I grew up in the North, but after thinking about it, I realize none of my friends or anyone I knew growing up have been thinking strategically this way...

Southerners have

just a thought...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1640514
United States
01/14/2013 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who said anything about shooting the unarmed Americans?

They'll wise up eventually and fight against the fascists running the government - you'd think more liberal minded people would have woken up after how they were treated by police and FBI during Occupy Wall Street.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27704375
United States
01/14/2013 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it going to be citizen vs. citizen?

Or rather citizen vs. something else.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 402164
United States
01/14/2013 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I went to Gander Mountain yesterday and the ammo was all picked over. signs everywhere saying "out of stock"
Damn, I just wanted some .22LR for plinking and they were out. They did .22 WMR, that must not be a popular caliber.
T-Cain

User ID: 1745674
01/14/2013 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Realize that the reason we are all here is simply for information. Information will be the first casualty. The MSM righfully know that when alternative information sources are silenced, they'll be restored as our only source once again. They are betting the bank on this outcome by broadcasting the party line no matter how much it hurts their circulation, readership and viewership now. It's only temporary, they've been promised. All alternative sources will be blocked soon after the 25th A. is triggered.

That incident will be staged as well.
3/13/13
Pray they fail like you never have before to whatever diety you prefer.

Last Edited by USCG Popeye on 01/14/2013 09:17 AM

GLP