Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,270 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 688,361
Pageviews Today: 1,206,882Threads Today: 515Posts Today: 8,631
02:22 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GLPVC Presents - John Ramierez Out Of The Devils Cauldron Mon Jan 14 11pm est **ON AIR LIVE NOW**

PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

01/14/2013 08:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
GLPVC Presents - John Ramierez Out Of The Devils Cauldron Mon Jan 14 11pm est **ON AIR LIVE NOW**
listen live here
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

OR LISTEN LIVE ON YOUTUBE
[link to www.youtube.com]

*Our friend Sonny Cardona, may be joining us this evening*
2342 & 'the god squad'......

Have you ever wondered if Satan is real? In his book Out of the Devil's Caldron: A Journey from Darkness to Light, John Ramirez tells the story of how he was trained to be the third-ranked high priest of a satanic cult in New York City-casting powerful witchcraft spells and controlling entire spiritual regions. But what started as a long spiral into the underworld ended in a miraculous encounter with Jesus Christ that changed the course of his life. Let John Ramirez walk you through the dark alleys of this world as he uncovers the hidden secrets of darkness through his powerful testimony. People from all ethnic backgrounds dabble in the occult and fall victim to this satanic underworld, never seeing the way out. John Ramirez is one in a million who made it out.

John Ramirez's home church for the past nine years has been Times Square Church in New York, founded by David Wilkerson. John has been blessed with the opportunity not only to attend there and sit under the Word and mature spiritually, but the Lord opened the door through the security ministry to form a tight bond between him and Pastor Dave. For two and a half years John had the privilege and blessing to walk with Pastor Dave, and he became a spiritual father to John. He prayed with him, laid hands on him, and even read the manuscript of Out of the Devil's Cauldron before the book was published, giving his blessing. Pastor Dave was so touched by John's testimony that one night he brought him up on stage to have him share his story with the congregation.

In the 1950s, Pastor Dave had a young Nicky Cruz in his life. When Nicky told Pastor Dave "I will cut you into a thousand pieces," through the Holy Spirit Pastor Dave said, "Nicky, if you cut me into a thousand pieces, all one thousand pieces would say 'Jesus loves you.'" Many years later, David Wilkerson through the Holy Spirit said to John Ramirez, "I see Jesus in you." And those words forever changed John's life, to go minister anywhere in the world. Today, John Ramirez says, "Thank you, Pastor Dave, for seeing Jesus in me."

John Ramirez is a sought-out speaker by many who want to hear of his involvement in the highest levels of the occult and how he got out. He speaks at churches, schools, rallies, and conferences--both secular and Christian--and has been a featured guest on TV and radio programs. He can be reached at JohnRamirez.org.

John Ramirez is a popular public speaker at both Christian and secular events. He is frequently a featured guest on popular radio and TV shows. Formerly a third-ranking high priest of a satanic cult in New York City, John is now a vibrant evangelist who loves to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ wherever he goes. As John did, thousands are now finding their way out of Satanism, Santeria, Palo Mayombe, and spiritualism, as he shares his fascinating and powerful story with them.
[link to www.johnramirez.org]

Out of the Devil's Cauldron
[link to www.amazon.com]

CBN Video

join us at 11pm eastern, with featured guest John Ramirez

CALL IN LIVE TO LISTEN; OR TO ASK THE GUEST A QUESTION
347-826-9314

listen live url

participate live in our web based auditorium (below)
[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

:listenLIVE2:

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 01/14/2013 11:13 PM
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
PhennommennonnModerator  (OP)
Forum Administrator

01/14/2013 08:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC Presents - John Ramierez Out Of The Devils Cauldron Mon Jan 14 11pm est **ON AIR LIVE NOW**
subscribe to our youtube channel
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

become a member for 24/7 archive access & never miss a show
[link to members.therawfeedlive.com]
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

User ID: 31900732
United States
01/14/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC Presents - John Ramierez Out Of The Devils Cauldron Mon Jan 14 11pm est **ON AIR LIVE NOW**

Quoting: Phennommennonn

This might be a very interesting interview, if Sonny doesn't start yelling at me when i ask him the hard questions. Last time i interviewed him and asked questions he didn't have the answers to, he changed the subject and called me an illuminati shill!

LOL

Stay Borg Free Ladies and Gentleman.
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
01/14/2013 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
glpvcrocks
Forum Administrator

01/14/2013 02:00 PM

Report Abusive Post

This might be a very interesting interview, if Sonny doesn't start yelling at me when i ask him the hard questions. Last time i interviewed him and asked questions he didn't have the answers to, he changed the subject and called me an illuminati shill!

LOL

Stay Borg Free Ladies and Gentleman.
 Quoting: 2342

rofl you both are on the same side bro.
sonnys just hi-strung.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31817692
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sonny needs some GLP valium
*HEISENBERG*

User ID: 32189146
United States
01/14/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Phenn!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25305720
United States
01/14/2013 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sonny needs some GLP valium
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31817692

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18261962
Australia
01/14/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll have a listen but I hope he's not going to spend a lot of time on the 'how I got saved' thing, there's plenty of that around. I wanna know how the occult works, the secrets he refers to. I'm a christian, so I know how people get saved already.
telling it straight

User ID: 1461054
United States
01/14/2013 08:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
I read his book--outstanding!!!
telling it straight

United States
01/14/2013 08:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
Don't know if I'll be awake at 11--are these things available to listen to later? hope so, would hate to miss him. His story is really amazing.
Forum Administrator

01/14/2013 08:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Don't know if I'll be awake at 11--are these things available to listen to later? hope so, would hate to miss him. His story is really amazing.
 Quoting: telling it straight

become a member for 24/7 archive access
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2312772
United States
01/14/2013 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do I get to ask questions? They aren't for the feint of heart.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32169481
United States
01/14/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm gay, do I have demons in me?
Am I devil worshipper?
telling it straight

United States
01/14/2013 08:36 PM

Report Abusive Post

Since I'm already an upgraded member, I'm guessing I have that archive access. Will look into it. How did you get him? He was like the head Santeria priest /warlock whatever they call them in NYC. He really has big insights into satan and demons.
KonaCoffee nli
User ID: 21922850
United States
01/14/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
not my cup of tea, but will wait for other good ones. Yall do have so very many good ones.

To each his own, right?
Isis7

United States
01/14/2013 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

347-826-9314
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
01/14/2013 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I used to go to Times Square Church, it's right near The Winter Garden theater.

I was still in "search" mode and was desperate for help. Anyway, sounds very interesting! If I am able to I will be there.

The church itself is housed in an old theater with an annex next door...it's huge!

Last Edited by geminilion on 01/14/2013 08:41 PM
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Isis7

United States
01/14/2013 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

347-826-9314

Quoting: Isis7

Or, of course, you can send me a text question to ask the guest.

SmileyWink
Forum Administrator

01/14/2013 08:42 PM

Report Abusive Post

Since I'm already an upgraded member, I'm guessing I have that archive access. Will look into it. How did you get him? He was like the head Santeria priest /warlock whatever they call them in NYC. He really has big insights into satan and demons.

the podcasts are separate membership from glps membership.
join here [link to members.therawfeedlive.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/14/2013 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm gay, do I have demons in me?
Am I devil worshipper?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32169481

yes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32133628
Australia
01/14/2013 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
will the audio be streamed into the room? or do we have to listen externally again?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
will the audio be streamed into the room? or do we have to listen externally again?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32133628

externally

Isis7

United States
01/14/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
We will include questions from this show thread.

GUEST TEXT QUESTIONS TO ISIS7
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you can't use blogtalk you can use our youtube feed

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32219128
United States
01/14/2013 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love ya 2342!

You do a great job interviewing. And I appreciate you interjecting other sides to the story during discussions with guests.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32219128
United States
01/14/2013 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
And I absolutely agree with you -

the bible was/is changed multiple times by people. people can be influenced by these demons.

the similarities between the OT and what the devil rituals are are way to similar not to question

Love ya 2342!

You do a great job interviewing. And I appreciate you interjecting other sides to the story during discussions with guests.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32219128
supermarket
User ID: 801546
United States
01/15/2013 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think the general consensus on that guy, was that SOMETHING was OFF about him.

User ID: 31900732
United States
01/15/2013 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Love ya 2342!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32219128

Right back at ya,

Thanks!

peace
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/15/2013 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you can't use blogtalk you can use our youtube feed

Quoting: ~Jay~

Says 'video removed'
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/15/2013 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh I geddit, it was live.

So... did he reveal any occult secrets?

GLP