Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,205 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 690,375
Pageviews Today: 1,210,702Threads Today: 516Posts Today: 8,668
02:24 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ARMED GOOD SAMARITANS RESCUE MAN AFTER GUNPOINT ROBBERY: THEY ‘PROTECTED ME WHEN I COULDN’T PROTECT MYSELF’

Sleeping Giant
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 31159620
United States
01/14/2013 09:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
ARMED GOOD SAMARITANS RESCUE MAN AFTER GUNPOINT ROBBERY: THEY ‘PROTECTED ME WHEN I COULDN’T PROTECT MYSELF’
A Houston man was robbed at gunpoint as he made his way to his car after leaving a bar on Thursday. But in addition to the man’s wallet and phone, the robber ended up with bullet wounds and bite marks from a German Shepherd, thanks to a pair of quick-thinking good Samaritans.

Police say the armed thug was canvassing a local neighborhood when he thought he had found an easy mark. The victim, Kevin Dorsey, told KHOU that he hadn’t even closed his car door before a man, dressed in all black and wearing a ski mask, put a gun to his chest and demanded his wallet, cell phone and car keys.

Dorsey took off on foot after being robbed, prompting two men in a Mercedes to ask him what had happened.

“As soon as they pass me, they see the guy has a gun to me,” Dorsey told KPRC. “They stopped right there. The guys in the gray Mercedes asked me, ‘Did you just get jacked?’ I said yes.”

The two unidentified vigilantes went after the suspect and reportedly exchanged fire with the criminal. The good guys eventually won the gun fight and wounded the thief

[link to www.theblaze.com]
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Sleeping Giant  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 09:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: ARMED GOOD SAMARITANS RESCUE MAN AFTER GUNPOINT ROBBERY: THEY ‘PROTECTED ME WHEN I COULDN’T PROTECT MYSELF’
In a twist of irony, the robber jumped a fence after being shot in an attempt to escape — only to find a German Shepherd waiting for him on the other side. The dog attacked him and prevented him from escaping before police arrived.

“I don’t own a gun. I’m totally at the mercy of my saviors. They obviously sent two angels to help me. These people protected me when I couldn’t protect myself.”

Dirt Diver

User ID: 29054589
Belgium
01/14/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ARMED GOOD SAMARITANS RESCUE MAN AFTER GUNPOINT ROBBERY: THEY ‘PROTECTED ME WHEN I COULDN’T PROTECT MYSELF’
5*hf
Sleeping Giant  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 09:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
5*hf
 Quoting: Dirt Diver

Thanks!

cheers
Laura Bow

User ID: 1158661
United States
01/14/2013 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
In a twist of irony, the robber jumped a fence after being shot in an attempt to escape — only to find a German Shepherd waiting for him on the other side. The dog attacked him and prevented him from escaping before police arrived.

“I don’t own a gun. I’m totally at the mercy of my saviors. They obviously sent two angels to help me. These people protected me when I couldn’t protect myself.”

Quoting: Sleeping Giant

HAHAHAAHAHA! Bravo!
Sleeping Giant  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 09:10 AM

Report Abusive Post

HAHAHAAHAHA! Bravo!
 Quoting: Laura Bow

Real life karma in the form of dog teeth to the butt!

lmao
chaakin

User ID: 16568552
United States
01/14/2013 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I fear these 2 will be arrested now, even though they were totally in the right...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32028746
Hong Kong
01/14/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Houston man was robbed at gunpoint as he made his way to his car after leaving a bar on Thursday. But in addition to the man’s wallet and phone, the robber ended up with bullet wounds and bite marks from a German Shepherd, thanks to a pair of quick-thinking good Samaritans.

Police say the armed thug was canvassing a local neighborhood when he thought he had found an easy mark. The victim, Kevin Dorsey, told KHOU that he hadn’t even closed his car door before a man, dressed in all black and wearing a ski mask, put a gun to his chest and demanded his wallet, cell phone and car keys.

Dorsey took off on foot after being robbed, prompting two men in a Mercedes to ask him what had happened.

“As soon as they pass me, they see the guy has a gun to me,” Dorsey told KPRC. “They stopped right there. The guys in the gray Mercedes asked me, ‘Did you just get jacked?’ I said yes.”

The two unidentified vigilantes went after the suspect and reportedly exchanged fire with the criminal. The good guys eventually won the gun fight and wounded the thief

The blaze = more than likely bullshit.

Look at the text you included....there is a huge inconsistency in just that single paragraph.

"Dorsey took off on foot after being robbed, prompting two men in a Mercedes to ask him what had happened."

Then the next line...is

"As soon as they pass me, they see the guy has a gun to me,” Dorsey told KPRC. “They stopped right there. The guys in the gray Mercedes asked me, ‘Did you just get jacked?’ I said yes.

So, the guy says he got robbed and then "took off on foot AFTER being robbed"

THen he says that the men in the Mercedes passed him and SAW he had a gun, then STOPPED(Not passed by) and then ASKED "Did you just get jacked"

Another fairytale in a loooooooong, looooong list of totally useless, emotionally charged garbage that theblaze and Glenn Beck are responsible for producing.

Have fun being afraid your whole life and listening to fear mongering charlatans like Glenn fucking Beck.
Laura Bow

User ID: 1158661
United States
01/14/2013 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I fear these 2 will be arrested now, even though they were totally in the right...
 Quoting: chaakin

You know, that's sad to say but I could see that happening!! As far as I could tell, the German Shepherd wasn't a trained police dog, was just a dog that was in the yard when the guy jumped over. Watch them get the dog put to sleep as a "dangerous dog" too!
Sleeping Giant  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 09:19 AM

Report Abusive Post

Look at the text you included....there is a huge inconsistency in just that single paragraph.

"Dorsey took off on foot after being robbed, prompting two men in a Mercedes to ask him what had happened."

Then the next line...is

"As soon as they pass me, they see the guy has a gun to me,” Dorsey told KPRC. “They stopped right there. The guys in the gray Mercedes asked me, ‘Did you just get jacked?’ I said yes.

THen he says that the men in the Mercedes passed him and SAW he had a gun, then STOPPED(Not passed by) and then ASKED "Did you just get jacked"

Another fairytale in a loooooooong, looooong list of totally useless, emotionally charged garbage that theblaze and Glenn Beck are responsible for producing.

Have fun being afraid your whole life and listening to fear mongering charlatans like Glenn fucking Beck.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32028746

There are local sources too.

[link to www.khou.com]

Who mentioned being afraid?

Last Edited by Sleeping Giant on 01/14/2013 09:20 AM
Sleeping Giant  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 09:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Resister

User ID: 669410
United States
01/14/2013 10:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
guns2
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
Sleeping Giant  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 10:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
guns2
 Quoting: Resister

chuckle
Sleeping Giant  (OP)

User ID: 543618
United States
01/14/2013 12:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Bumpity bump
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
01/14/2013 12:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
:Nelsonhaha49823:
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
*HEISENBERG*

User ID: 32189146
United States
01/14/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then the next line...is

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32028746

Beck has consistently been correct in his assemsents. Far more than any other outlet.

You have been trained to just see the name Glenn Beck and hate it.
*HEISENBERG*

User ID: 32189146
United States
01/14/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Nelsonhaha49823:
 Quoting: BRIEF

chuckle
Sleeping Giant  (OP)

User ID: 543618
United States
01/14/2013 07:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP