Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,583 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 122,984
Pageviews Today: 213,796Threads Today: 66Posts Today: 1,358
02:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is there School Surveillance Video of the Sandy Hook Incident?

GladioDaddy-O
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 22439147
United States
01/14/2013 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Is there School Surveillance Video of the Sandy Hook Incident?
If there is, the public has not seen it, nor have the authorities confirmed its existence.

Here is Hartford Courant article about a fake bomb planted at a public school in East Hampton, CT on Jan. 12, 2013:
[link to www.courant.com]

Excerpt:

"East Hampton police said security camera footage showed a silver vehicle pulling up to the front of the school Saturday at about 1:47 a.m. A man wearing a plaid flannel shirt got out of the vehicle, placed a device near the school doors and then drove off, police said."

This school had a surveillance camera that enabled law enforcement to identify the car, and provided detail about the suspect's clothing. This at 1:47AM.

Did Sandy Hook have something similar on the morning of Dec. 14, 2012?
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is there School Surveillance Video of the Sandy Hook Incident?
From channel 8 Connecticut:
[link to www.wtnh.com]
"Dear Members of our Sandy Hook Family,

Our district will be implementing a security system in all elementary schools as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure student safety. As usual, exterior doors will be locked during the day. Every visitor will be required to ring the doorbell at the front entrance and the office staff will use a visual monitoring system to allow entry. Visitors will still be required to report directly to the office and sign in. If our office staff does not recognize you, you will be required to show identification with a picture id. Please understand that with nearly 700 students and over 1000 parents representing 500 SHS families, most parents will be asked to show identification.

Doors will be locked at approximately 9:30 a.m. Any student arriving after that time must be walked into the building and signed in at the office. Before that time our regular drop-off procedures will be in place. I encourage all parents to have their children come to school and return home on the bus and to remain in school for the entire school day. The beginning and ending of our school day are also important instructional times and therefore we want all our students to reap the benefits of full participation in our program.

... more at link

Sincerely,
Mrs. Hochsprung"

Last Edited by LJS on 01/14/2013 02:07 PM
chaakin

User ID: 16568552
United States
01/14/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: GladioDaddy-O

How can there be footage of a staged event?

Even if this event DID occur we will not see any video while a gag order is in force.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Even if this event DID occur we will not see any video while a gag order is in force.
 Quoting: chaakin

I'd like Law Enforcement to acknowledge now that there is a video.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hate to bump my own thread, but since I've had to pin all but one of my threads myself so far,

bump

This is important information.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31423283
United States
01/14/2013 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
1. If there is video from that day, we'll never see it.

2. If enough demand is made for surveillance video, they'll either say there wasn't any, or will manufacture something to play over and over again on MSM outlets.

Even if the truth started to come out from the government, local law enforcement or from the victims, families, first responders, etc - the MSM would NEVER show the truth because that would be an admission of either negligence and ineptitude on the part of the MSM, or an admission that the MSM covered it up on purpose.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

2. If enough demand is made for surveillance video, they'll either say there wasn't any, or will manufacture something to play over and over again on MSM outlets.

Even if the truth started to come out from the government, local law enforcement or from the victims, families, first responders, etc - the MSM would NEVER show the truth because that would be an admission of either negligence and ineptitude on the part of the MSM, or an admission that the MSM covered it up on purpose.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31423283

My point is "not" showing something is showing something. Get it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17601732
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't the MSM report that the security system conveniently failed right before the 'attack'?
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't the MSM report that the security system conveniently failed right before the 'attack'?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17601732

If so, could you please provide a link?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31423283
United States
01/14/2013 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31423283

My point is "not" showing something is showing something. Get it?

I'm not denying that the lack of surveillance video speaks volumes. I am just saying "good luck" in any effort to get and real video from that day. It won't happen. You'll either get nothing, or something tailor-made to support the "official" story, as defined by TPTB, and tpld by the MSM.

Absurd how events like this are on the news for a couple of weeks under the "never forgwt what happened here as a lesson we need to learn," but soon enough, the story gets told, and things quickly change to " why are you bringing this up? We need to let things be, so that people can heal and everybody can move on."

User ID: 1432018
United States
01/14/2013 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
good question. i'm sure IF it does exist the info in them will go the way of the black boxes on 911.
s.j
User ID: 32177135
United States
01/14/2013 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
several versions are probably in the can with varying production values and assorted takes - like the multitudinous versions of the story given publicly so far by officials co-ordinating with media
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24518639
United States
01/14/2013 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Other than a private viewing during the court case, the video (if there is one) should never been seen by the public. Do you honestly need to see a video of children being shot to pieces????????? How sick are you?!
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Other than a private viewing during the court case, the video (if there is one) should never been seen by the public. Do you honestly need to see a video of children being shot to pieces????????? How sick are you?!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24518639

Actually, I am more interested in seeing Adam Lanza and ONLY Adam Lanza forcing his way in to the building. I see no reason why this can't be shown. It would put so many "crazy" conspiracy theories to rest. And isn't that what you want?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32177135
United States
01/14/2013 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24518639

the public has the right to know what happens in public or in events that effect public policy. if there are records of such events the public has a right to review them. getting the records out is the real job of investigative journalists and bypassing lying officials a true test of courage

but you're a shill so slag off
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5811601
United States
01/14/2013 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
They were quick to show security footage from Columbine. I don't see why they can't show any security footage from Aurora or Sandy Hook. They don't have to show anyone being shot. Just makes their "official" stories look even more bunk when they show us litte, to no, evidence.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
They were quick to show security footage from Columbine. I don't see why they can't show any security footage from Aurora or Sandy Hook. They don't have to show anyone being shot. Just makes their "official" stories look even more bunk when they show us litte, to no, evidence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5811601

Exactly. There is no legitimate reason not to show at least part of the video footage, if there is any.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32187361
United States
01/14/2013 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
No video yet, from the security cameras, word on this site is that they are still editing it with the various actors and that's why they had to close the school, but who knows what is actually happening, all speculation at this point.
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 32010685
Canada
01/14/2013 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
there's tons of cameras in that school

you can find pictures online of the security cameras in sandy hook.
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Mordier L'eft

How about providing a link, search term, or something.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Mordier L'eft

How about providing a link, search term, or something.

bump

I don't doubt that there are cameras in the school. Id like to see documentation that there was. And if there were, where is the footage?

You don't want to show the gory shot-up victims, fine. Just show Lanza and ONLY Lanza breaking his way in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32179946
United States
01/14/2013 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: chaakin

Exactly. NO shooter + no dead people = NO VIDEO!

Idol1

We need an icon with the satanists' symbol melting into its true flaccidity. They can't fool NEARLY as many people as they used to!

1rof11rof11rof1
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 32010685
Canada
01/14/2013 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
:sandycam:
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps if the first responders were to give an account of what happened. Not likely, according to the Hartford Courant:

"No cruisers were hit and none of the officers interviewed so far has indicated that they were shot at. But several of the officers involved in the initial response have not been interviewed yet because they are still traumatized and they may not have realized they were being shot at as they ran towards the school.

It is unclear if those officers will be able to return to the parking lot to recreate the scene outside the building.
Police have photographs from the day of the shooting to help them put the cars back in the right spots."

And this:

"Newtown police officers struggling emotionally after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings may be given up to six months of leave with at least partial pay under an agreement being discussed between the town and union.
The officers could receive at least two-thirds, and possibly 100 percent, of their regular pay as part of the deal, which was being negotiated Wednesday. The negotiators hoped to complete the final details over the next two weeks.

Under their contract, officers get 10 sick days. Officers who haven't returned to work by early next week will run out of sick days and would have to use vacation time if they remain out of work.

Union officials said 13 officers are affected. At least six were the first in the school on Dec. 14, arriving just as Adam Lanza shot himself to death. Lanza killed 20 first graders and six women during a shooting spree inside two classrooms."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32175879
United States
01/14/2013 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've tried giving a plausible explanation as to why there is no usable video footage....ie: no cameras in the areas affected, cameras there but pointed in the wrong direction, DVR malfunction...etc. But all I do is get called a SHILL....so why bother anymore.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've tried giving a plausible explanation as to why there is no usable video footage....ie: no cameras in the areas affected, cameras there but pointed in the wrong direction, DVR malfunction...etc. But all I do is get called a SHILL....so why bother anymore.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32175879

But I will post this:

this accounts for about 15% of all Security Cameras you see
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25028055
United States
01/14/2013 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
HEll

The media wont even ask for the film. Proof, Anything.

They just report what they are told and set up interviews with actors.

They are worthless.
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

But I will post this:

I haven't heard from anyone related to the investigation officially say that the cameras failed, or even that there were cameras.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

But I will post this:

I haven't heard from anyone related to the investigation officially say that the cameras failed, or even that there were cameras.

Let's say you were "in charge" of video surveillance and had a elementary school(s) that YOU had failed to install cameras in or had installed some cameras but several had failed due to say, a electrical storm, vandalism or such and you hadn't "gotten to fixing them yet"....and BAM! the worst thing happens, would you be all gung-ho to get that info out to the public???...sure you would!
GladioDaddy-O  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

But I will post this:

Let's say you were "in charge" of video surveillance and had a elementary school(s) that YOU had failed to install cameras in or had installed some cameras but several had failed due to say, a electrical storm, vandalism or such and you hadn't "gotten to fixing them yet"....and BAM! the worst thing happens, would you be all gung-ho to get that info out to the public???...sure you would!

Well, I would think our intrepid media might ask those "in charge" of the video surveillance system what happened. I haven't heard anyone ask.
BadMoonRising
User ID: 4583236
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
There will be...

GLP