Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,934 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 878,437
Pageviews Today: 1,508,139Threads Today: 599Posts Today: 10,956
04:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So Many Kids on Psychiatric Drugs....Why? Watch this.

ExoPoliChick
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 31770180
Canada
01/14/2013 09:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So Many Kids on Psychiatric Drugs....Why? Watch this.

CCHRINT.org: Citizens Commission on Human Rights International says STOP LABELING KIDS WITH PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS!!!

Let kids be kids. We'll have a more peaceful world.

hf

PS: This video brought tears to my eyes. It is a very real problem, and it has got to stop.

hf

Last Edited by Ozone Baby on 01/14/2013 09:08 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Resident Led Zeppelin Expert (ask me anything!)

Traveler of both time and space

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.' ~ Chris Hitchens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29858290
United States
01/14/2013 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So Many Kids on Psychiatric Drugs....Why? Watch this.
Simple - to make them compliant at the state run prisons known as 'public school'.
ExoPoliChick  (OP)

Canada
01/14/2013 09:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
Simple - to make them compliant at the state run prisons known as 'public school'.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29858290

Exactly. My son's grade one teacher suggested I take my son to the doctor because he isn't a daycare kid who was trained to march on the treadmill from age 2. He stayed home with me til kindergarten and has developed a sense of self and independence and well that doesn't bode well for the cattle herders we call teachers. Can't have a kid who thinks for themselves, you know. She actually made it out to sound like I was a negligent parent for not wanting to take my kid in for a medical diagnosis.

Grade one!!!!

I looked the old bag straight in the eyes and told her these very words: "I will never put my child on drugs!!!".

His grade 2 and grade 3 teachers have since eluded to being aware of my sentiment against drugs, which means my words made it into his student record. Good.

Bastards.

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.' ~ Chris Hitchens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 658249
Netherlands
01/14/2013 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
5a

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30742855
United States
01/14/2013 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly. My son's grade one teacher suggested I take my son to the doctor because he isn't a daycare kid who was trained to march on the treadmill from age 2. He stayed home with me til kindergarten and has developed a sense of self and independence and well that doesn't bode well for the cattle herders we call teachers. Can't have a kid who thinks for themselves, you know. She actually made it out to sound like I was a negligent parent for not wanting to take my kid in for a medical diagnosis.

Grade one!!!!

I looked the old bag straight in the eyes and told her these very words: "I will never put my child on drugs!!!".

His grade 2 and grade 3 teachers have since eluded to being aware of my sentiment against drugs, which means my words made it into his student record. Good.

Bastards.
 Quoting: ExoPoliChick

clappa

In their eyes, you ARE a negligent parent. They have taken on a role of serving the system, and you are neglecting to allow them to brainwash your children into the system that they serve.

A system of man trying to squeeze all souls into one box. Interesting physical manifestation of Pandora's Box and curious thoughts of how it being unleashed would play out.
ExoPoliChick  (OP)

Canada
01/14/2013 09:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the 5-stars. This is important, right? Too many good parents fall into this trap because they trust doctors and teachers. Meanwhile neither are out for your kid's best interest. Doctors want to make your kid a life-long repeat prescription customer, and teachers just want all the kids to fall in line so that they can get through their day with minimum distraction.

BAN THE BOGUS PSYCHIATRIC DIAGNOSIS OF CHILDREN NOW!!!

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1730008
United States
01/14/2013 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
WooT!

Good one. The psychiatrict diagonosis's are used to discredit people and prevent them from excercising 2nd ammendment rights in addtion to everything else.

The most likely serious and violent offenders, psychopaths, are not even included in the "DSM 5" psychiatric manual.

Psychopathy - historical controversies and new diagnostic approach.

Buzina N.

Source

Department of Forensic Psychiatry, Clinic of Psychiatry Vrapče, Bolnička cesta 32, 10090 Zagreb, Croatia. [email protected]

Abstract

Psychopathy as a mental disorder or construct, although not included in the currently valid classification systems, is increasingly attracting the attention of professionals and researchers involved in the field of mental health. Interest in psychopathy has particularly grown after the announcement of the new classification system DSM V, in which psychopathy is referred to as a defined diagnosis in the context of six new personality disorders. This paper presents the historical development of psychopathy, classification systems, the PCL-R as a measuring instrument for assessing psychopathy, similarities and differences with Dissocial or Antisocial personality disorder, and its biological correlates. In accordance with the new trends in the diagnosis of mental disorders, the need for training in the application of the mentioned instrument for the precise diagnosis of psychopathy is highlighted.

[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26293126
United States
01/14/2013 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
my oldest son was a active child, they demanded he be put on meds to CALM. I laughed and said no. They called CPS on me and removed my child and druged him for 1 year.

It took a year to win in court that I had a right to refuse certain meds for my child.
They kept saying if you give him the meds you can have him back no!
anyhow when I got him back he was a vegtable so full of downers.
it took 6 mos of chelation to free him of the poisons.
he is ok now but he remembers it all.
he said it was like living in slow motion. he couldn't ride a bike cause he was too high.

luckily he is not an adult and his so called activeness is 100% used in his intellect basically they drug any smart kid.
ExoPoliChick  (OP)

Canada
01/14/2013 09:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
my oldest son was a active child, they demanded he be put on meds to CALM. I laughed and said no. They called CPS on me and removed my child and druged him for 1 year.

It took a year to win in court that I had a right to refuse certain meds for my child.
he said it was like living in slow motion. he couldn't ride a bike cause he was too high.

luckily he is not an adult and his so called activeness is 100% used in his intellect basically they drug any smart kid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26293126

OMG

O V E R....M Y....D E A D....B O D Y ! ! ! ! !

Last Edited by Ozone Baby on 01/14/2013 09:57 AM

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32151618
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
notice how the criteria only apply to a chld when they are placed in a class room.... in other words a prison!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30742855
United States
Report Abusive Post
Abstract

Psychopathy as a mental disorder or construct, although not included in the currently valid classification systems, is increasingly attracting the attention of professionals and researchers involved in the field of mental health. Interest in psychopathy has particularly grown after the announcement of the new classification system DSM V, in which psychopathy is referred to as a defined diagnosis in the context of six new personality disorders. This paper presents the historical development of psychopathy, classification systems, the PCL-R as a measuring instrument for assessing psychopathy, similarities and differences with Dissocial or Antisocial personality disorder, and its biological correlates. In accordance with the new trends in the diagnosis of mental disorders, the need for training in the application of the mentioned instrument for the precise diagnosis of psychopathy is highlighted.

Quoting: Alchemist4444

Don't be surprised when the DSM VI classifies belief in a higher power as a schizophrenic break from reality.

Off-topic: <3 the nick :) hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32151618
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26293126

it's crazy, they give children amphetamines.
ExoPoliChick  (OP)

Canada
01/14/2013 09:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the pin!! hf

Super high awareness required!!!

Don't let them control you and your children.

We're in for one hell of a future with all these kids drugged up not knowing how to cope with reality.

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

ExoPoliChick  (OP)

Canada
01/14/2013 10:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Abstract

Don't be surprised when the DSM VI classifies belief in a higher power as a schizophrenic break from reality.

Off-topic: <3 the nick :) hf
 Quoting: Deaf Cat in the Blue Hat

hf love the cat in the blue hat!

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

Dried Up Hag

User ID: 1443836
United States
01/14/2013 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
WooT!

Good one. The psychiatrict diagonosis's are used to discredit people and prevent them from excercising 2nd ammendment rights in addtion to everything else.

The most likely serious and violent offenders, psychopaths, are not even included in the "DSM 5" psychiatric manual.

Psychopathy - historical controversies and new diagnostic approach.

Buzina N.

Source

Department of Forensic Psychiatry, Clinic of Psychiatry Vrap&#269;e, Bolni&#269;ka cesta 32, 10090 Zagreb, Croatia. [email protected]

Abstract

EXACTLY!!!!!! Not enough people are paying attention to this.....
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
BAN THE BOGUS PSYCHIATRIC DIAGNOSIS OF CHILDREN NOW!!!

blackcat The problem is that there is too much money to be made by slapping labels on children.
Da fuq

User ID: 16258666
United States
01/14/2013 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
So Big Pharma can keep making a ton of money.

Why is it so hard to figure out?
Lie Detector

User ID: 31558376
United States
01/14/2013 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
The single most important decision a parent can make is Vaccinating your child . To make this decision w/o researching the harm you cause the child is criminal .

To place a child on a medication Regime is also criminal .
my children have friends who take pills and we have discussed the why's and "how come's " . We also know co-worker's who Bragg about how the pills helped their kids . I want to rage on these people . They are the typical Zombie materialistic pieces of narcissistic trash that need serious parenting counseling . My kids annoy me when they want help w/ their homework . <vaccine dmg.> or he won't play w/ toy's only video games ... or Lil Bobby is acting out in the , <overly cold or hot> class-room . He won't eat anything but Chicken nuggets and throw's a fit when we run out of Pepsi ...

These "Teacher's" should be sued personally w/ the School District for everything they own .. They are not Doctor's , they are State baby - Sitter's .

It is the job of the parent to educate themselves .

[link to www.childhoodshots.com]

We all know a child who has been forced to take these pills .

Why would one become a PARENT to blatantly destroy the child .
These uninformed idiots won't even bother to make wholesome meals . Nutrition , exercise , proper rest , filtered water and LOVE . How hard is it ... I despise Parents that think it's o.k. to medicate their child because they act out ...

I've raised 4 kids . Part of being a Parent is PROTECTING THEM . Being informed and saying NO .

may God help Us ...
Lars
User ID: 992118
Sweden
01/14/2013 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good video thanks.

You might wish to look at this also.

[link to mnhopkins.blogspot.se]

Mad as Hatters they are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32124201
United States
01/14/2013 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

this
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32124201
United States
01/14/2013 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
So Big Pharma can keep making a ton of money.

Why is it so hard to figure out?
 Quoting: Da fuq

and this
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31968081
United States
01/14/2013 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

CCHRINT.org: Citizens Commission on Human Rights International says STOP LABELING KIDS WITH PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS!!!

Let kids be kids. We'll have a more peaceful world.

hf

PS: This video brought tears to my eyes. It is a very real problem, and it has got to stop.

hf

Thats not the reason why...............Here is the reason why. This video has is a disertation given in a church as it is not a religeous video. Just watch and learn as to why our kids are all on drugs.

zacksavage

User ID: 32117381
United States
01/14/2013 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Z
Free your mind,...your ass will follow.

--- parliament funkadelic
s.j
User ID: 32177135
United States
01/14/2013 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
well most psychiatrists are pill-popping nuts themselves
ExoPoliChick  (OP)

Canada
01/14/2013 10:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
well most psychiatrists are pill-popping nuts themselves
 Quoting: s.j 32177135

You're probably right.

It is important to note that not all doctors who prescribe these poisons to our kids are 'evil' if you will. Medical education is funded almost 100% by pharmaceutical companies. The curriculum our doctors are taught is 100% pharmaceutical company designed, approved and sanctioned. I really do believe that many doctors - perhaps most - feel they are doing good. It is what they were taught. I think most parents feel they are helping their kid as well, because they have been conditioned to think this way. This falls into the whole 'fluoride-head' 'sheeple' theory, where people are just so used to everything being run by the big guys, including our brains, they don't even question it anymore.

Well not me. And not many if not most of you. We're awake and aware and there is no way in hell I am going to let anyone tarnish and dull my kid's shine.

Who is to blame? Government and Big Pharma, working hand-in-hand to make future generations dull, complacent, good little slaves.

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

Machine42

User ID: 2055677
United States
01/14/2013 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am a Teacher and I get in little battles in teacher conferences with guidance councillors always trying to label the kids one of these, I am like no they are just "shy", its sick the way these liberal teachers think.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18681750
United States
01/14/2013 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Grade one!!!!

Bastards.

Good job, been exactly there. It's a long haul (son now in high school) so keep your strength up! You are right on this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11369766
United States
01/14/2013 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am a Teacher and I get in little battles in teacher conferences with guidance councillors always trying to label the kids one of these, I am like no they are just "shy", its sick the way these liberal teachers think.
 Quoting: Machine42

I've always been shy and introverted. During my last year of high school my parents decided to put me on Zoloft for it. It made things worse! Now I was shy and a zombie. I took myself off of it after I went to college. Eventually I felt like a human again.
ExoPoliChick  (OP)

Canada
01/14/2013 11:09 AM

Report Abusive Post

Grade one!!!!

Bastards.

Good job, been exactly there. It's a long haul (son now in high school) so keep your strength up! You are right on this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18681750

hf Thank you. It is a long haul for all of us. But we must do the right thing for our kids. The future is going to be a tough go for kids like ours, who have not been sucked into the pill bottle....having to deal with all those who have. So we must all be strong, and we much teach our kids this strength and empower them, because the future is not going to be a tiptoe through the tulips for them, that's for sure!!!

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

ExoPoliChick  (OP)

Canada
01/14/2013 11:11 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you for giving this tread the attention it is getting.

This is such an important topic.

Want to reduce suicides and prevent mass shootings? Stop putting kids on drugs. Period.

Honestly, think about the future. This has got to be one of the most important issues at hand!!!

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

Kii of Earth

User ID: 25707239
United States
01/14/2013 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck Yeah!!!
YES!!!!!!

/cries..
Thank You OP!

bump
Kii on Earth

GLP