Night sweats anyone?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32180353
Turkey
01/14/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Night sweats anyone?
Sweating with a man in bed is not bad. Sweating alone must be treated.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32180353

lol a little of both...but more curious about the sweating alone!
 Quoting: MissionInvisible

A beautiful lady must never sweat alone...
MissionInvisible  (OP)

User ID: 1800004
United States
01/14/2013 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am not currently sick and don't have ANY other symptoms of something else going on, actually had more energy the last week or so than normal, I use melatonin most nights, and I sleep grounded, but the last week or so I have woken up 5/7 nights and have almost sweated through my sheets every night!

Anyone else having problems with their internal thermometers at night!? I feel like I am waking up drenched in sweat about 3-4 am a few nights just in the last week!

Menopause?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31760615

whew I hope not! I'm only 26 :)
onnnymous
User ID: 22618040
United States
01/14/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are all Turkish Dr.s obsessed with sex?
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: onnnymous 22618040

not really sure...I know sex in a healthy relationship can be VERY beneficial for the body, but I could see that conversation going downhill REALLY fast.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32180353
Turkey
01/14/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: onnnymous 22618040

Not only sex, Hug is the most important part. Feeling to be one.
Marshwiggle

User ID: 31856912
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
MI, I just posted on another thread last nigt asking if anyone was having the additional symptom of heating up right now. I've been hot, without fever or illness, for about three weeks now, with the night sweats you're talking about.

I'm 54 and menopausal, but I haven't had a hot flash in over a year, much less have I ever had a three week long one. As, well, this is just not the same as a hot flash. Just like there's a difference between the body heat and reaction to a fever and a hot flash, this heating up I'm talking about has its own characteristics...AND it's coming with some of the other symptoms of cellular rattling, vertigo, etc.. Fevers and hot flashes aren't accompanied with these.

Thanks for posting the thread.

Happy day to you...flower
 Quoting: cosmicgypsy

Obviously you're not the only one, OP. I am the same age as this poster and I also know there's something different going on to menopause.
I've experienced them for a year or so, I guess. Just as I am going to sleep. The heat makes me crave every bit of cool bedding I can touch! And the window wide open last night, in mid winter! Also accompanied with intense tingling sensations and dna changes is what has come to mind over this time.

Strange, but I live in the UK - never been logged on as US before!

Last Edited by Marshwiggle on 01/14/2013 12:42 PM
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
MI, I just posted on another thread last nigt asking if anyone was having the additional symptom of heating up right now. I've been hot, without fever or illness, for about three weeks now, with the night sweats you're talking about.

I'm 54 and menopausal, but I haven't had a hot flash in over a year, much less have I ever had a three week long one. As, well, this is just not the same as a hot flash. Just like there's a difference between the body heat and reaction to a fever and a hot flash, this heating up I'm talking about has its own characteristics...AND it's coming with some of the other symptoms of cellular rattling, vertigo, etc.. Fevers and hot flashes aren't accompanied with these.

Obviously you're not the only one, OP. I am the same age as this poster and I also know there's something different going on to menopause.
I've experienced them for a year or so, I guess. Just as I am going to sleep. The heat makes me crave every bit of cool bedding I can touch! And the window wide open last night, in mid winter! Also accompanied with intense tingling sensations and dna changes is what has come to mind over this time.

Quoting: Marshwiggle

Also accompanied with intense tingling sensations and dna changes is what has come to mind over this time.

<<< time for some lightbody upgrades ;)
Marshwiggle

User ID: 31856912
United Kingdom
01/14/2013 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Also accompanied with intense tingling sensations and dna changes is what has come to mind over this time.

Bring it on, PLEESE!
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bring it on, PLEESE!

lol I am right there with you...ready and **patiently** (as much as I can) waiting!
JimBomB

User ID: 32045173
United States
01/14/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
NO,Just the usual morning wood!
:funnyhaha:
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
NO,Just the usual morning wood!
:funnyhaha:
 Quoting: JimBomB

lol can't say I've experienced that one :) perfect timing with the pic tho...
SeoKungFu

User ID: 1488460
Czechia
01/14/2013 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's hard, innit - you telling them, because you know that you are not getting sick, but having specific "rearrangement" of energies and all effects - they keep giving you [ rather contradicting ] diagnosis and telling to ... have sex...

Sometimes very often humanity is a bit disappointing :D
"Have a vision of life that inspires you, then try every day to grow closer to the fulfillment of that vision."

Deepak Chopra

Cetrified Moran on a Divine Mission !
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
01/14/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's hard, innit - you telling them, because you know that you are not getting sick, but having specific "rearrangement" of energies and all effects - they keep giving you [ rather contradicting ] diagnosis and telling to ... have sex...

Sometimes very often humanity is a bit disappointing :D
 Quoting: SeoKungFu

agreed, at least a few understand...seems like some others are experiencing a large jump in these night sweats so maybe I'm not the only one!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32886457
United States
01/29/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm 27 and I seem to relate to you in numerous ways judging by your threads. I also have the same sweats. It happened a lot as a child as well.
oneLOVEsoulJAH
User ID: 26915578
United States
01/29/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just read your post Mission and am responding.

Have been going through the night sweats for a few years now. I feel it is related to ENERGY, often what is happening with the sun cme;s and when the energies reach here - geo-thermal storms; as well as out moving closer to the galactic center, as well as my body changing at the cellular level - I am reminded of a line from Isaiah - "I will purify you in the furnace (of affliction). The HOLY FIRE.

I don't have a clear answer, I just have an inner 'knowing' that is is related to all of the above and my body changing, being able to handle higher frequencies.

I hope this helps...

By the way, it is now beginning to happen during the day, and when I am in close proximity to people who carry a lot of toxic energy in their bodies.

oneLOVE

oneLOVEsoulJAH
DachshundsRule70

User ID: 27875857
United States
01/29/2013 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have had these off and on for many years. I have lyme and other co infections. Babesia, Lyme and Ehrlichia can cause night sweats. Took me over 10yrs for a doctor to take me seriously and get diagnosis. Hope you find out what is wrong.
I am allergic to stupidity so I break out in sarcasm
When they said there was no Lyme in Florida they lied!
Wire

User ID: 2347104
United States
01/29/2013 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before having a heart attack 18 years ago I was getting the sweats, now if it happens it's after a very bad dinner rich in FATS. As I fired my heart Dr. over three years ago. On my own heart health regiment, after reading the Calcium Bomb.

Another test for thyroid in the AM is the Basal Body Temperature Can Diagnose Hypothyroidism.

Chow!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32886457
United States
01/29/2013 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have been going through the night sweats for a few years now. I feel it is related to ENERGY, often what is happening with the sun cme;s and when the energies reach here - geo-thermal storms; as well as out moving closer to the galactic center, as well as my body changing at the cellular level - I am reminded of a line from Isaiah - "I will purify you in the furnace (of affliction). The HOLY FIRE.

I don't have a clear answer, I just have an inner 'knowing' that is is related to all of the above and my body changing, being able to handle higher frequencies.

I hope this helps...

By the way, it is now beginning to happen during the day, and when I am in close proximity to people who carry a lot of toxic energy in their bodies.

oneLOVE

oneLOVEsoulJAH
 Quoting: oneLOVEsoulJAH 26915578

It's interesting you mentioned sweating around people with toxic energy. I have a class I only attend one day a week. Every time I'm in that class I start sweating. It's never hot, it's a very comfortable temperature. Tonight it was at it's worst. As soon as all the other students left and it was just me having a conversation with the professor, the sweating was gone.
oneLOVEsoulJAH
User ID: 26915578
United States
01/30/2013 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

I hope this helps...

oneLOVE

oneLOVEsoulJAH

It's interesting you mentioned sweating around people with toxic energy. I have a class I only attend one day a week. Every time I'm in that class I start sweating. It's never hot, it's a very comfortable temperature. Tonight it was at it's worst. As soon as all the other students left and it was just me having a conversation with the professor, the sweating was gone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32886457

hiheartshi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33399607
United States
01/31/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Been getting night sweats for the last couple of weeks, never happened in my life up until now being 19 years old.

I used to be on a very low sleeping schedule due to insomnia but found a way to curve this problem like OP.

I feel disgusted upon waking up from these night sweats.
What sucks even more is these night sweats are commonly associated with bad dreams, VERY bad dreams.

Can't pin-point what is the cause but I've been dreading to go to sleep nowadays.
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
01/31/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

I hope this helps...

oneLOVE

oneLOVEsoulJAH

Whew I feel you on giving off others toxic energies...I did finally come down with the 'flu' although I think it was energetic as I am bouncing back and have some higher senses than I have had in the past...I was sick for almost a week, and I usually am one to really keep my immune system in check. I am still having the night sweats tho, the last few nights I am still having them.

I have seen a few threads about cosmic rays recently...think these could be related as well?

I think our DNA/lightbody is sensitive to these energetic changes and we are shedding through some very real and toxic energies and literal toxins as our bodies begin to shift.
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
01/31/2013 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Been getting night sweats for the last couple of weeks, never happened in my life up until now being 19 years old.

I used to be on a very low sleeping schedule due to insomnia but found a way to curve this problem like OP.

What sucks even more is these night sweats are commonly associated with bad dreams, VERY bad dreams.

Can't pin-point what is the cause but I've been dreading to go to sleep nowadays.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33399607

I feel like a lot of emotional bagagge is being cleared through our dreams and in our real life.

Things I have not thought about for YEARS are coming back up and I am having to deal with them...its hard to explain but if you experience that feeling or memory trigger its this wave of emotion that you have to deal with. I think our dreamlike state can sometimes help us with this...it can be very uncomfortable at times tho!
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
01/31/2013 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

I feel like a lot of emotional bagagge is being cleared through our dreams and in our real life.

Things I have not thought about for YEARS are coming back up and I am having to deal with them...its hard to explain but if you experience that feeling or memory trigger its this wave of emotion that you have to deal with. I think our dreamlike state can sometimes help us with this...it can be very uncomfortable at times tho!
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
01/31/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm 27 and I seem to relate to you in numerous ways judging by your threads. I also have the same sweats. It happened a lot as a child as well.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32886457

We are about the same age :) I am not surprised...those around our age can really feel some of these changes if they are tuned in to them!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2013 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well said, we're experiencing an internal karma type process.

The course of the cycle has tragedy before triumph.

hf
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
01/31/2013 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

I agree...I go through total waves of emotion, been like this most of my life and have learned over time to try and manage it. Its this weird internal battle for yourself and defining who you are and what your place is in life.

We learn from this and get to finally know our true selves.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

I agree...I go through total waves of emotion, been like this most of my life and have learned over time to try and manage it. Its this weird internal battle for yourself and defining who you are and what your place is in life.

I like what you said about energy in another thread i posted in.

We're very powerful bodies of energy exchanging outlets of infinite charges to anything that picks it up.

I think the brain/receiver has been kicked up a few notches and our bodies are compensating by flushing our bodies out through swear.

A cleansing. :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
sweating*
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
01/31/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

We're very powerful bodies of energy exchanging outlets of infinite charges to anything that picks it up.

I think the brain/receiver has been kicked up a few notches and our bodies are compensating by flushing our bodies out through swear.

Thanks for reading my other thread :) WHich one did you post in? I don't have it set to update me when people post in an older thread!

I totally think our bodies/DNA act like an antennae to send/receive information to and from the environment around us. The more we tap in, the more we change and EVolve or DE-evolve (as most people are just zombies nowadays) tuning into the lower frequencies (what they eat, listen to, EMFs, etc around us)
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
01/31/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Thanks for reading my other thread :) WHich one did you post in? I don't have it set to update me when people post in an older thread!

I totally think our bodies/DNA act like an antennae to send/receive information to and from the environment around us. The more we tap in, the more we change and EVolve or DE-evolve (as most people are just zombies nowadays) tuning into the lower frequencies (what they eat, listen to, EMFs, etc around us)

OOps I read what you said wrong :) lol which other thread did you comment in?

GLP