Debunking the Sandy hook conspiracy video, point-by-point

Menow
User ID: 32547706
United States
01/18/2013 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunking the Sandy hook conspiracy video, point-by-point
There's always the same trend with these people. They cherry pick little bits of these "stories" i.e. Loose Change and Sandy Hook Vid, and they put forth vague explanations while ignoring the dozens of others points and questions raised. And a previous poster said it, but I'll repeat it. The burden of proof is not on those who raise the questions, it is on those that report and shape the "news"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22427336

In what universe do you imagine that news stories can or will ever be 'proven' to be accurate to your satisfaction?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32548903
United States
01/18/2013 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go ahead, keep trying to cover it up saying its been debunked! I for one know personally one of the people that are saying was killed, got news for you dumbass, alive and well! So you go fuck yourself and quit defending the crooked ass government!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24964115

I know that person as well, and I've got news for you...dead. Easy, isn't it?
GladioDaddy-O

User ID: 22439147
United States
01/18/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Show me some proof, any proof at all, that the official narrative of Sandy Hook is true.
 Quoting: GladioDaddy-O

And, as always, the conspiracy proponents attempt to shift the burden of proof to the other side.
 Quoting: Menow 32513879

This above reply is absolutely stupid.

The burden of proof is on the authorities, media, etc. who told us all what happened and how. They have not met this burden of proof.

Is this in the same way as that someone has to prove the moon landings took place?
 Quoting: Menow 32547706

Furthermore, I personally object the the term "conspiracy proponent".

I don't want to see a conspiracy; however, I do see one.

Is this like where people "see" the sun out of place in the sky?

By the way, some of us get tired of repeating the same points again and agin with regard to why we see a conspiracy here.

Go check out my threads if you want to know that answer.

No thanks. Some of us have gotten tired of explaining, over and over again, why contrails can and do persist.

That's right. Change the subject. Nice tactic.

Where's the video of Lanza going into the school.

No, I don't need to see mangled bodies. Just show me Lanza and ONLY Lana going in.

Why withhold that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18565780
United States
01/19/2013 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wait? The politico website you posted has a picture with 2 ambulances in it. How is that all considered "multiple ambulances"? Oh wait...its not.
thedudeabides
User ID: 32574175
United States
01/19/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok,let's talk about this second shooter. First, if this guy in the woods was really a suspect, the cops wouldn't be keeping quiet about it. Cops don't take orders from other government agencies, much less keep quiet on their behalf. In fact, ask any government armed unit. They all hate the FBI. The idea that all government units are working together to collaborate on special opps is ridiculous. News flash retards...our government isn't that good.
thedudeabides
United States
01/19/2013 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Second, all of this so called hoax evidence presented in media clips is strictly objective, not fact. In order for any of these conspiracies to work, everyone would have to be in on it, cops, media, even town residence. So where's the motive? Media? Sure, the media typically plays in the side on the left. That is because they thrive on controversy, which is often confused with liberalism. These media pricks would give their left nut/boob to break a story that sets then apart from the other media losers. There's no motive for a cover up here.
thedudeabides
United States
01/19/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Regarding the guns at the scene, video clearly has shown that the gun found in the trunk was a shotgun, not a rifle. If you haven't seen this yet, you're stupid. Regarding the information being reported, and the discrepancies, have none of you played the game operator?
ssn708
User ID: 32606124
United States
01/20/2013 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Debunking the debunking:
First, I am not at all sold on the conspiracy. However, the points in the link I feel can be easily discredited. This is just for the sake of counter argument, not personal belief:
Theory One: Second Shooter. If the man was actually the father of a student who was there for a legitimate purpose, why was he filmed running FROM the police? Would he not run TOWARDS the school his child was in after hearing gunshots? I sure would.
Theory Two: Gun Discrepancy. The initial report is that there were two handguns at the scene, and a “third weapon recovered elsewhere”. Another later report said four handguns on the scene. Something as concrete as how many weapons, what weapons, and where, is not “contradictory reporting”, these are statements made by the police who were investigating. These concrete, immediately discernible facts would not be subject to such wide sways. The number of casualties vs. injuries leads one to believe close range, handgun. A semi-automatic handgun can be fired just as fast as a semi-automatic rifle. If he had 4 guns at 10 rounds each, more than enough.
Theory Three: The nurse is fake and does not exist. This is not what was reported in the conspiracy video! What is stated by the on-camera reporter is that SHE DIRECTLY spoke with the school nurse who said she knew Mrs. Lanza as well as Adam. That Mrs. Lanza was a school teacher at the school. She was never a teacher there. So, the reporter either completely made up the interview (ENTIRELY POSSIBLE, in which case she should be fired) or there is something deceitful there.
Theory Four: The Laughing / Crying Father. Certainly, people react differently and that is not cause for suspicion. What is cause for suspicion is the way he obviously gets “in to character” before speaking. He works himself into an outward appearance of grief, yet cannot produce a tear. He lost his daughter 24 hours prior, but his eyes are dry despite obvious effort to cry? The very thought of losing my daughter brings real tears to my eyes, and I would find it remarkably disrespectful to her memory to work myself into an appearance of grief for the sake of the cameras, as he quite obviously did.
Theory Five: Emillee Parker is not dead. That seems like a no brainer. However, did her parents actually dress her younger sister in her dead sister’s clothing? If so, that is seriously creepy. And if you look at the earlier family picture, Emillee’s next youngest sister has a cleft in her chin. Emillee does not. Neither does the girl in the Obama picture.
Theory Six: Ambulances. It is stated that one piece of footage shows no ambulances. The fact is that NO footage shows ambulances near the school. The photo linked in the “debunking” is a photo of two ambulances on a street, not in the area of the school building. The closest you see them is what is shown in the conspiracy video, well away from the school, completely blocking any access to or from the school. About 20 cars would have to move to let any ambulance in our out. Yet a photographer could catch a teacher leading children from the school? An active crime scene and reporters are in the parking lot for this ONLY shot of the evacuation? With the entrance completely blocked?
Theory 7: Timelines. Sure, google stamps may not accurately reflect. Yet the time stamp would be later, not earlier, if due to some glitch. Furthermore, the timestamps from the actual facebook pages, as well as the responses thereto, were a couple of days before. Facebook timestamps do not fail in that manner. And you failed to mention the setting up of the memorial page prior to the shooting, the fact that Robbie Parker was making posts regarding Emillee’s death before the victims were released to anyone, etc.
This post debunks nothing, as mine proves nothing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32633137
South Korea
01/20/2013 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
""
He is the father of a student there and the athletic director at the highschool. He was on his way to the school to help make gingerbread houses with 1st graders when he heard the shots. He was unarmed, arrested, detained, questioned, and let go. The story of the guy in the woods was a dead end, so the media dropped it. That is the problem with the 24 hour news cycle, they will report any lead they get before sorting out facts. However, this is hardly evidence of a conspiracy.
""

Are you kidding me?

They guy was THERE, at the scene, heard the gunshots, was a survivor, and a wittness?

So, the media dropped it?

Thanks for the laugh about such a disturbing subject?

YOU are an absolute MMMORAAN
winsoar

User ID: 32725881
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
The evidence of pages being published before the event looked very realistic to me..
Self employed internet marketing consultant from Nottingham, England. I love driving, holidays, eating out, cups of tea, fish and chips, self improvement.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30248208
United States
01/21/2013 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
With the whole no ambulance thing, ambulances don't go to a scene with an "active shooter" they stay on the outermost perimeter. Not trying to be a shill or anything just saying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10922441
United States
01/21/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's always the same trend with these people. They cherry pick little bits of these "stories" i.e. Loose Change and Sandy Hook Vid, and they put forth vague explanations while ignoring the dozens of others points and questions raised. And a previous poster said it, but I'll repeat it. The burden of proof is not on those who raise the questions, it is on those that report and shape the "news"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22427336

Exactly.
A huge number anomalies just cannot be ignored.
For example: Odd, inappropriate behavior and response can be explained away, if it's done by one individual. But when it is literally the "norm", then all the painfully contrived "explanations" will be discarded as unplausible and bogus.

By the way any explanation of those two nuns(?!) (with quite masculine faces) with ID BADGES hanging from their necks and tactical (military) boots? The one on the left appears to hide something bulky under her coat. Just out of idle curiosity, what on earth were they doing there and who and from where were they?
Perhaps our "debunker" could help us on that explanation...
Menow
User ID: 32729827
United States
01/21/2013 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
The evidence of pages being published before the event looked very realistic to me..
 Quoting: winsoar

Right... another incredibly vast conspiracy in which the conspirators make incredibly stupid mistakes. You probably believe we never went to the moon, right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29877837
United States
01/31/2013 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
You conspiracy idiots are a mess! There were three that were ambulances to Danbury hospital!! Hello! Where do you all get your fake info from? You guys are following that crazy Alex and call us sheep! Who cares if you call us sheep anyways cause I know I'm human!! Anyways back to facts Victoria soto graduated from Stattford high school in 2003, then went to eastern graduatated in 2008.. You guys make up all kinds of lies then try to say there facts! Get a life! Get professional help!
Conspiracy idiots are ugly!!
User ID: 29877837
United States
01/31/2013 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lifeless idiots are on this forum! You guys have nothing going for you. Chasing a real shooting trying to make it fake! What pathetic idiots you all are. Question. So if it were fake what would you do anyways? You all got to get jobs, friends, makeovers. Everyone of you conspiracy losers are all ugly ass fuck! Not once have I seen an attractive sandy hook conspiracy person! Ugly white folks with no life! Ugly glasses usually too. What you all want to fuck Adam's corpse or something? Dig his ass up fuck him. You all should fuck each other cause busted white assholes are what you all are!!
hOlDeN
User ID: 32744103
United States
01/31/2013 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: winsoar

Right... another incredibly vast conspiracy in which the conspirators make incredibly stupid mistakes. You probably believe we never went to the moon, right?
 Quoting: Menow 32729827

This.

You conspiracy idiots are a mess! There were three that were ambulances to Danbury hospital!! Hello! Where do you all get your fake info from? You guys are following that crazy Alex and call us sheep! Who cares if you call us sheep anyways cause I know I'm human!! Anyways back to facts Victoria soto graduated from Stattford high school in 2003, then went to eastern graduatated in 2008.. You guys make up all kinds of lies then try to say there facts! Get a life! Get professional help!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29877837

They wont get professional help. Most that post here are the 'functioning' mentally ill.

Lifeless idiots are on this forum! You guys have nothing going for you. Chasing a real shooting trying to make it fake! What pathetic idiots you all are. Question. So if it were fake what would you do anyways? You all got to get jobs, friends, makeovers. Everyone of you conspiracy losers are all ugly ass fuck! Not once have I seen an attractive sandy hook conspiracy person! Ugly white folks with no life! Ugly glasses usually too. What you all want to fuck Adam's corpse or something? Dig his ass up fuck him. You all should fuck each other cause busted white assholes are what you all are!!
 Quoting: Conspiracy idiots are ugly!! 29877837

I was with you till the white comments.

With the whole no ambulance thing, ambulances don't go to a scene with an "active shooter" they stay on the outermost perimeter. Not trying to be a shill or anything just saying.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30248208

Youre not a shill. Its pretty bad when anyone bringing facts to the table is worried about being labeled a 'shill.'

Remember that this forum does not discriminate against the mentally ill and there are many here.
Holden
United States
01/31/2013 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its funny that this thread has a 2 star rating, while the 'people walking around in circles' hoax thread has a 4.5 star rating.

It goes to show what is gooing on with the lunatic fringe...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33424053
United States
01/31/2013 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
No amount of proof will change the retard mindset here. They will believe the most ridiculous nonsense if it fits their fucked up paradigm. Boo they're coming for you! pennywise
 Quoting: facebook is for dumbfucks 21807215

Show me some proof, any proof at all, that the official narrative of Sandy Hook is true.

And, as always, the conspiracy proponents attempt to shift the burden of proof to the other side.
 Quoting: Menow 32513879

Duh! That's how it works...someone makes an unsubstantiated asserted claim that Lanza solely responsible for Sandy Hook has to backup what they are claiming because their story came first. That's how the burden of proof works.
Holden
United States
01/31/2013 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
No amount of proof will change the retard mindset here. They will believe the most ridiculous nonsense if it fits their fucked up paradigm. Boo they're coming for you! pennywise
 Quoting: facebook is for dumbfucks 21807215

Law enforcement, Medical Examiner, family, and eyewitness and school employee statements.

Yeah I know thats not as good as good ole internet hysteria and paranoia, but its worth something, right?

Also, I notice that you joined on 9/5/2011, yet you dont have the first single post until 12/20/2012. I find that odd.
debunked666

User ID: 3160862
South Africa
03/12/2013 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I sniff a shill here ... were? were?

Oh look it's the OP!!

These posts do not belong at this site!
Ban the @#$%^& idiot!

When there is so much proof Sandy Hook is actually Sandy Hoax!!
Why would you want to debunk the fact tha Sany Hoax was a staged scene?
Only if you get paid to do so!!

Shiff Shifffff

Yes it's clear to me...

I SMELL A SHILL here.

ps... OP get lost! go do a Lemming at a 400 ft cliff!

bsflag
 Quoting: Shill super shiffer 29256639

I laughed so hard at your sad attempt.

If you actually interpret your sentence in the correct context

"I sniff a shill here.. were? were?"
It actually sounds like you're a bloody stuffed nose desert gecho. lmao

The use of “Where” vs. “Were” is probably the easiest to understand in the English vocabulary, yet you failed on first attempt and then seem to be an expert in the Sandy Hook's shootings?
BTW, WTF is "Shiff Shiffff"? I thought a persons nose is used to "Sniff" or smell with.

Right, so moving onto a more serious note.

I do believe that in order for your, or anyone else's theory to qualify as legit or just qualify as a theory to start of with or even a "debunking the debunkers", you need to at the very least be able to prove you have done some sort of research, preferably something intelligent (no, not a search for YouTube videos created by some crazy "what da hell is going on in Texas" Dave.) You need to look at all the possibilities and consider any possible reason anything is the way it is. Consider any other possibilities and then deduct anything random or just plain stupid from your research and when your end results gets combined with some logic, you'll notice that you might have a valid case.

That is exactly what I have done and I am busy creating a series of videos on YouTube to prove all my findings. So at the end of the day I can actually have a valid argument with anyone suggesting otherwise, I can request that they show me where they researched their information, as it obviously led them to confusion or incorrect information. Their evidence will also lead you/me/them to some crazy conspiracy website which would "obviously" be misleading anyone with the bullshit.

I am not here to waste time to even re-write any of the evidence or theories I am already working on for my videos, but I can say that besides the obvious media mistakes in the initial reports, I can debunk 95% of the conspiracies created.

Just as a starting point, I have seen many videos and sites stating that Sandy Hook's Emilie Parker was not a real person and that the parkers only had 2 children. The so called evidence points to ridiculous misleading photo shopped pictures and people mistaking Madeline, sister of Emilie for herself. I will let you know that I have access to almost 700 photos and videos of this family (excluding the ones on the old Facebook page) The mere fact that so many real pictures exist already voids any claim of photo shopping to the family photos, any truther can edit a pic and claim it was done by the "government".

Secondly, the FEMA Gene Rosen, aka Eugene E Rosen has been debunked by me as well as other people using their brains and so has the Actors Guild theory.

The Gun "misinformation" has been debunked, the additional shooters has been debunked, the "only 1 ambulance" has been debunked, the crying families has been debunked, I debunked the .223 rounds that did not exit the children’s bodies which truthers said was impossible.

My entire point here is, instead of giving a stupid comment to someone like "you did not debunk anything" rather build some credibility and do something constructive, go out and do some research ffs. You can only earn credit and get people to believe you if you do your research and not act like some loon from an institute. No one will take you serious if you act like you were raised in a circus.

Last Edited by debunked666 on 03/12/2013 07:28 AM
use your brain for creative thinking, not truther bull or trolling.
debunked666

User ID: 3160862
South Africa
03/12/2013 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
:MV8yMTEyNTc4XzM1NjQyODgwXzQ4QjJDQUVG]
Since no one has really taken the time to debunk this here you go:

First off the guy that created this video is Alex J.Now that that's out of the way let's look at the content of the video...

Theory 1: The first thing the video tries to allege is that there is a second shooter. They love to grab early media footage and then use that as "evidence" of their claims, as if the media's first reporting is somehow golden. Odd that conspiracy theorists distrust the media, then turn around and use its raw reporting claims as evidence. Anyway, you can easily google and figure out who the guy in the woods was.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

He is the father of a student there and the athletic director at the highschool. He was on his way to the school to help make gingerbread houses with 1st graders when he heard the shots. He was unarmed, arrested, detained, questioned, and let go. The story of the guy in the woods was a dead end, so the media dropped it. That is the problem with the 24 hour news cycle, they will report any lead they get before sorting out facts. However, this is hardly evidence of a conspiracy.

The video even makes the ridiculous claim that since the guy was sitting in the FRONT of the police car, that he must have some "crazy" credentials. Yeah, what is more likely...that this guy was a concerned father or that he was a man with some "crazy" credentials on a black ops mission to shoot up a school but he just didn't have the skills to properly vacate, and so he ended up getting himself captured by lowly local law enforcement, AND broadcast on national tv, potentially exposing his super secret black op? C'mon.

Theory 2: The gun discrepancy. This can be chalked up to contradictory reporting, which is going to happen when the media competes with itself to be the first one to break any new details. There have already been articles clearing up the discrepancies: [link to edition.cnn.com]

Theory 3: The nurse is fake and does not exist. This is completely false, and has been debunked with evidence: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Theory 4: The laughing/crying father. This means absolutely nothing. No one can judge how a father copes with the loss of his daughter, and it's offensive that people are criticizing him for it. I have been to several funerals, I have witnessed family members and friends switch in and out of laughter and tears. They think of fond memories of the one they lost, they tell stories, they laugh, and they cry. People grieve in different ways. We do not have the right to criticize his reaction, and it's not evidence of a conspiracy.

Theory 5: Emillie Parker is not dead. This is the most absurd thing I have seen so far in the video. The video alleges not only that the girl is not dead, but that the parents were so stupid they brought out the wrong sister for the photo op. What? Do people honestly believe that? [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] It's a picture of her sister. Obviously. They look alike because, you know, they're sister's. This guy uses the same photoshop trick as the conspiracy video and gets the same effect. [link to i.imgur.com]

Theory 6: One piece of footage of the crime scene does not show many ambulances and shows no children. The author claims this means this was all staged. He goes on to say that only one ambulance was there the whole time and they quickly blocked off all exits. The problem with this is twofold. Firstly, there are several pictures of multiple ambulances: [link to www.politico.com] Secondly, this footage that the videos author is commenting on is likely taken well after the shooting took place, which easily explains why there aren't a bunch of ambulances around and no one is panicking. More things taken out of context because they fit the authors narrative.

Theory 7: Time stamps on the webpage set up for donations state the page was created before the shootings took place. Google search results do not always accurately reflect the date the content was published. Example) Here is a date restrictive search of sandy hook ( [link to www.google.com (secure)] ), listing all articles that appear to be published before the shooting took place. Well shit, according to google this there are articles and videos from these dates talking about the shooting: Jan 14, 2012 , Jun 19, 2012 , Sept 16, 2012 ..well before the shooting took place. Debunked.

I don't necessarily believe in this, but i think its good to present both sides of the story, so that people can get a more objective view on the topic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31145264

cool. but all of this doesn't necessarily prove anything more than the conspiracy videos themselves, we are still left with that unsettled "that's weird" feeling.

edit: also, notice this DEHOAXER guy didn't even bother to touch the gene rosen videos or the medical examiner videos.

can we get a reason? or nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 Quoting: Foodstamp

What would you like debunked from Gene Rosen and the Examiner?
use your brain for creative thinking, not truther bull or trolling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33128845
United States
03/14/2013 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go ahead, keep trying to cover it up saying its been debunked! I for one know personally one of the people that are saying was killed, got news for you dumbass, alive and well! So you go fuck yourself and quit defending the crooked ass government!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24964115

Sure you do. Who?
WOW!!
User ID: 20065964
United States
10/11/2014 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm so tired of you conspiracy nuts. I wish you all would stop doin all the dope you've been doin and get a life.

GLP