Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,115 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 920,971
Pageviews Today: 1,673,468Threads Today: 547Posts Today: 12,100
04:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HOLY SHIT! Sandy Hook Fully Exposed video up to 8.5 MILLION views, 4.5 million more than yesterday

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32364321
Poland
01/16/2013 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HOLY SHIT! Sandy Hook Fully Exposed video up to 8.5 MILLION views, 4.5 million more than yesterday
and what politics and other people have to say about this ? stfu and go to job , no one cares , as long they have entertainment :-) or other people saying them just one thing stfu and go work
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32358989
Brazil
01/16/2013 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOLY SHIT! Sandy Hook Fully Exposed video up to 8.5 MILLION views, 4.5 million more than yesterday
Wow! Reality Is Stranger Than Fiction...

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32367994
South Africa
01/16/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking A!!!!!!
DILKe

User ID: 22944037
United States
01/16/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
bmup

Download while u still can
Marxism is the true enemy of our civilization.

What is Cultural Marxism:
[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31023171
United States
01/16/2013 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
:bmup:

Download while u still can
 Quoting: DILKe

Put it on DVD and distribute it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32219128
United States
01/16/2013 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why doesnt someone who lives near sandy hook just go to the school and try to get in to see all the bulletholes and shot out door if this really happen?
Why doesn't someone just go to the school..
I am sure there are people protecting you from going there but then this would just fuel the fire..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6902665

Agree.

We need boots on the ground- do our own reconnaissance
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
01/16/2013 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is why MSM is openly attacking conspiracy sites, aka, alternative researchers. Pandora's Box has been opened.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32368808
United Kingdom
01/16/2013 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
They Planted Fake Families into the School.

So they could get those Actors on TV to get emotional and drum up anti gun feelings.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15740069

Those kids would have been in the school less than a few months,no one else at the school would have known those kids,they came from nowhere.
SnowgooseBob

User ID: 19657578
United States
01/16/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched the video yesterday, but today it says the following when you go there! Wasn't like that yesterday!

Reporting truth and real facts is now offensive or inappropriate!sgb120
"The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate. Viewer discretion is advised. Continue or Cancel "

sgb124MSMsgb126
sgb124Youtubesgb126

Last Edited by Wanta10GA on 01/16/2013 01:50 PM
musicadi

User ID: 32367891
Hungary
01/16/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: subzero86

auzi.... ce naiba e scris linga steagul extraterestrilor?
 Quoting: musicadi

engrish onry prease.........
 Quoting: Dr. Charles Norris

and why is that?
God has no enemies! God is LOVE! Love is the most powerful weapon in the world. All who try to play God are wasting their time and will get kicked in the ass over and over again until they learn their lesson! PS. I'M HUNGARIAN!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32355314
United States
01/16/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched the video and wondered myself about it, so I googled some pictures of the parker family.

Honestly, I think people are wrong about Emilie Parker being in the picture with Obama.

Here is why:
There is a Christmas card the Parkers did right before all of this happened. You can google it yourself.
The girls are older now than in the picture being used in the video (that picture was nearly 2 years old). The middle one is now almost as tall as Emilie and their hair is almost the same. Parted the same and everything. Emilies was a little darker and longer, but that is about it.

The little girl in the picture with President Obama does, indeed, appear to be the middle sister, not Emilee if you compare "Recent" pictures..not the older one.

Now as far as Robbie Parker's demeanor right before that Press conference, I don't know..but I can't discount that might have been a "nervous" smile right before going on TV. But I don't know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30227196
United States
01/16/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing, you have to sign in to watch it because it has been flagged as inappropriate.
I can watch a video of some 17 year old punk from MakeMeBad walking around saying the f word 50 times and suck my d--k 20 times and so on with no flagging or signing in.

Pathetic huh?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11591025

THIS - seriously pathetic
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/16/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
They have only posted 3 pictures of Adam Lanza?

Anyone think that's odd?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/16/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
They censor truth.

They squash dissent.

They make fun of people who ask questions

And they arrest people those who find the answers

And people still think we live in a free country?
7.83Hz

User ID: 28946229
Australia
01/16/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I tried to watch but says that video is restricted???
Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation's for cowards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149758
United States
01/16/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why doesnt someone who lives near sandy hook just go to the school and try to get in to see all the bulletholes and shot out door if this really happen?
I am sure there are people protecting you from going there but then this would just fuel the fire..

because the door that he "shot" in with glass didnt exist. the new security system and doors are 850lb steel doors with the hinges on the inside. Need I say anymore. All the new security measures were added the month prior to the incedent.
Dr. Charles Norris

User ID: 32365608
United States
01/16/2013 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

because the door that he "shot" in with glass didnt exist. the new security system and doors are 850lb steel doors with the hinges on the inside. Need I say anymore. All the new security measures were added the month prior to the incedent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1149758

he speaks the truth....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6902665
United States
01/16/2013 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

so go take pictures off all the doors and inside of the school.. If there are no doors shot out or no gunshot holes in the school then this means it never happen.. Correct?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3895382
United States
01/16/2013 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Dr. Carver edited interview is great. watching him go through his moves, all I can picture his him balancing a big red ball with nose in between questions. Then, like all trained seal acts, see someone throw him a "scooby snack" from off camera, and him catching it in his month - after answering the question!

I think a pair of flippers would have been more appropriate a costume then a "lab coat!" They couldn't even get that right! Whenever I've seen any one - regardless of their occupation - have a live presser - they are always wearing business attire or their offical uniform. They made him wear that silly lab coat because it deflected people's attention away from the "trained seal act" and visually/subliminally. Any viewer with a brain immediately called "Bullshit" because "his actions spoke louder than his words." As for Mr. & Mrs. Sheeple, seeing the lab coat - "don't question authority" - eased any/all conflict their sleeping mind may have detected in his speech!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32329668
United States
01/16/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well the imbed works here at GLP, but if you go direct to youtube it's now been flagged as "offensive or inappropriate". People now have to login to see it. Youtube knows the viewership goes way down when having to login, so it won't grow exponentially anymore.

"The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate. Viewer discretion is advised."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11899033
Netherlands
01/16/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
RockHall

User ID: 31649069
United States
01/16/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did my part! It's on my FB page.

I hope I didn't rattle my sheeple too much.
"I think, therefore I am..."
René Descartes

"I don't think, therefore I am not..."
RockHall

"The ONLY hope we have is Donald Trump"

Should Trump file for a recount in all the states he lost?
Absolutely.
Fair is fair.

Thread: Should Trump file for a recount in all the states he lost?
RockHall

User ID: 31649069
United States
01/16/2013 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

so go take pictures off all the doors and inside of the school.. If there are no doors shot out or no gunshot holes in the school then this means it never happen.. Correct?

You might get shot going anywhere near the place.

I've read that the school is still closed.
"I think, therefore I am..."
René Descartes

"I don't think, therefore I am not..."
RockHall

"The ONLY hope we have is Donald Trump"

Should Trump file for a recount in all the states he lost?
Absolutely.
Fair is fair.

Thread: Should Trump file for a recount in all the states he lost?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5177342
United States
01/16/2013 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate. Viewer discretion is advised.

The nerve of YOUTUBE to post that message!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/16/2013 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm posting this observation in 2 threads:

In the vid - at the 22:15 mark

There is footage of a medic pushing a gurney.

The reporter says: (paraphrase) "
there is an injured person. Didn't get a look at the type of injuries. But that is one of the few casualties we've seen so far"

Note that the head of the gurney was upright.

That would mean the person was conscious. They can not put an unconscious person in a gurney with the head up - the person would fall over.

So who was that person?

Or was there a person at all? The blanket is covering the head even

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1624959
United States
01/16/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
They censor truth.

They squash dissent.

They make fun of people who ask questions

And they arrest people those who find the answers

And people still think we live in a free country?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32219128

"Ha! Land of the Free?! Who ever told you that is your enemy!"

what song?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14779720
United States
01/16/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I tried to watch but says that video is restricted???
 Quoting: 7.83Hz

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH s226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31914751
Canada
01/16/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
looks like they may have stopped the counter, likes and dislikes still going..... keep watching, if you have a youtube account note in the comments the time and views
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15622114
United States
01/16/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
'THUMBS UP IF THE VIEW COUNTER IS STILL AT 8,573,328...
THEY REMOVED THIS COMMENT TWICE NOW!!!'
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/16/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
looks like they may have stopped the counter, likes and dislikes still going..... keep watching, if you have a youtube account note in the comments the time and views
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31914751

Good idea!

Note the counter views and post.

It needs to be done on ALL YouTube vids.

They increase the counter for the mindless drivel vids - popularity gets more people to pay attention.

And they stop the counter for the vids that have truth or can awaken people

GLP