Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,279 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 210,739
Pageviews Today: 348,077Threads Today: 109Posts Today: 2,018
05:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HOLY SHIT! Sandy Hook Fully Exposed video up to 8.5 MILLION views, 4.5 million more than yesterday

Brad Daylight

User ID: 1779676
United States
01/16/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HOLY SHIT! Sandy Hook Fully Exposed video up to 8.5 MILLION views, 4.5 million more than yesterday
Made a threat about this, it got 8.5m views in 3 DAYS

Sheep "false flagged" the video though, age restricted now :(
"I have felt despair many times in my life, but I do not keep a chair for it."
~Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Today is a gift, that is why it is called "The Present"

“When an opponent declares, “I will not come over to your side,” I calmly say, “Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.”
- Adolf Hitler

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.”

-Oscar Wilde

Have a nice day, may God bless you :D
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32372404
United Kingdom
01/16/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOLY SHIT! Sandy Hook Fully Exposed video up to 8.5 MILLION views, 4.5 million more than yesterday
yep, the comments are being constantly shill-botted.

and in other news...

[link to www.theonion.com]
j994k

User ID: 1576874
United States
01/16/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow nice. Thanks
That is all...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1624959
United States
01/16/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
This could be the thing to get everyone pissed off and its playing out just like they want it to...or they Fu*ked up big time and are shitting themselves to try to keep up with the info that is now in the collective consciousness of everyone aka the interwebz…bump
Paid Shill

User ID: 2713836
United States
01/16/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Loose Change also has a lot of views.. but we all know that was a load of crap.
I'm Definitely Not A Paid Shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2712120
United States
01/16/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
here is the difference between 9/11 and Sandy hook......

1 month after 9/11 when all the conspiracies went viral it was very lop sided....

the majority of the viewers "DISLIKED" the videos by a large margin....

1 month after the Sandy hook masacre the videos that are viral are clearly being "liked" more than "disliked" by a large margin....

this speaks a thousand words!

The majority DO NOT believe the official story only one month later.....

can you imagine what the percentage will be like months from now?

grumpy2 ~~"TRUTH"
 Quoting: Dr. Charles Norris

It won't matter, because the "damage" will already be done, and our guns will have been confiscated.

sheep
Paid Shill

User ID: 2713836
United States
01/16/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

1 month after 9/11 when all the conspiracies went viral it was very lop sided....

1 month after the Sandy hook masacre the videos that are viral are clearly being "liked" more than "disliked" by a large margin....

grumpy2 ~~"TRUTH"

I don't know a single person in the real world who believe this is a conspiracy.
I'm Definitely Not A Paid Shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11899033
Netherlands
01/16/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32219128
United States
01/16/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

grumpy2 ~~"TRUTH"

I don't know a single person in the real world who believe this is a conspiracy.
 Quoting: Paid Shill

Cuz you have no friends
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17646300
Canada
01/16/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny cause 'Paid Shill' really is a paid shill!

He/she is hilarious!

....and not changing any minds here as to the fact that Sandy Hook was a staged event
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32361620
United States
01/16/2013 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Loose Change also has a lot of views.. but we all know that was a load of crap.

Loose Change did have a lot of facts and asked a lot of important questions about the omitted details of the official 911 Comission investigation that sheep like you are so willing to believe! Anyone who believes the 911 comission investigation needs to get their head checked. You are living up to your name.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14505884
Netherlands
01/16/2013 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since today you get this message that the content of the video might be shocking to some people, if you want to continue you have to accept that warning, you can only do this if you have a youtube account.

What i really like about the video is the amount of "likes": 25272 like it, 5471 don't like it

Looks like conspiracy theories are starting to get accepted by the mainstream people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14505884
Netherlands
01/16/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since today you get this message that the content of the video might be shocking to some people, if you want to continue you have to accept that warning, you can only do this if you have a youtube account.

What i really like about the video is the amount of "likes": 25272 like it, 5471 don't like it

Looks like conspiracy theories are starting to get accepted by the mainstream people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14505884

Let me add something more: I hope other conspiracy theorists learn from this video. One thing this video is really good at is respecting it's audience. The video isn't saying(like most other conspiracy videos): This is the only truth, if you don't believe it your a sheep etc.
DxRxRxFx

User ID: 21239878
United States
01/16/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sheep "false flagged" the video though, age restricted now :(
 Quoting: Brad Daylight

"False flagged"??...clevercool2
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/16/2013 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
This could be the thing to get everyone pissed off and its playing out just like they want it to...or they Fu*ked up big time and are shitting themselves to try to keep up with the info that is now in the collective consciousness of everyone aka the interwebz…bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1624959

bump
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/16/2013 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Let me add something more: I hope other conspiracy theorists learn from this video. One thing this video is really good at is respecting it's audience. The video isn't saying(like most other conspiracy videos): This is the only truth, if you don't believe it your a sheep etc.

bump
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/16/2013 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
8698621 views now!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9645738
United States
01/16/2013 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dang....
Downloaded. That's a saver.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32372700
Hungary
01/16/2013 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow 2-3 comments/SECOND! This is truly viral!

good!
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
01/16/2013 03:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
:greenbump:
 Quoting: subzero86

BIG!!!
rainrosefaithtrue
INK3

User ID: 32352426
United States
01/16/2013 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

grumpy2 ~~"TRUTH"

Because you don't actually know anyone in the "real world".
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32219128
United States
01/16/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can one download the video from YouTube?

Please help!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8950
United States
01/16/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn that evidence at the end is irrefutable.

Pages being put up days prior to the false flag event.

Then taken down when the sloppiness is pointed out by commentators.

This shit is fucked.

Now it makes sense how NY had that bill all ready to go, they wrote it prior to this staged shooting.
ladyannie2009

User ID: 31883539
United States
01/16/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
The 1 star bandit strikes again!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17601732

at this point, I don't think it matters... 1 star cannot stop this momentum... thumbs cute

bump bump bump bumpbumpbumpbump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32366685

:pointy:
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22427336
United States
01/16/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK it won't let me watch it...says "oops" after I hit continue to offensive content...
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/16/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nevermind...you can't watch it if you have cookies disabled. They really want to track the 8,000,000 viewers apparently. That's six zeros people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1579810
United States
01/16/2013 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Viral for a reason.

Otherwise Youtube would have censored the fuck out of this video, or at least censored the views/likes.

I'd be on the lookout for something to happen soon, IMO.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/16/2013 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't believe they actually stopped the view counter. How fucking obvious is that
Pale Horse

User ID: 29752472
United States
01/16/2013 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can one download the video from YouTube?

Please help!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32219128

I have a youtube username account, but I don't know how to download a video on to my PC for safe keeping either. I wish someone would lend a hand. What am I doing wrong?
Matrix-V

User ID: 31575117
Canada
01/16/2013 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

grumpy2 ~~"TRUTH"

Cuz you have no friends
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32219128

HAHAHA I laughed so hard at this one

GLP