Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,704 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 521,075
Pageviews Today: 850,111Threads Today: 244Posts Today: 4,572
08:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HOLY SHIT! Sandy Hook Fully Exposed video up to 8.5 MILLION views, 4.5 million more than yesterday

Matrix-V

User ID: 31575117
Canada
01/16/2013 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HOLY SHIT! Sandy Hook Fully Exposed video up to 8.5 MILLION views, 4.5 million more than yesterday
How can one download the video from YouTube?

Please help!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32219128

I have a youtube username account, but I don't know how to download a video on to my PC for safe keeping either. I wish someone would lend a hand. What am I doing wrong?
 Quoting: Pale Horse

use FF and get the youtube downloader extension or whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1579810
United States
01/16/2013 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOLY SHIT! Sandy Hook Fully Exposed video up to 8.5 MILLION views, 4.5 million more than yesterday
The clip that shows them pulling the gun out of the car.

Isn't that the same car in the clip being shown at around 12:56?

Black, very similar tail-end shape, and the same exact rims..
Matrix-V

User ID: 31575117
Canada
01/16/2013 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like the counter is stuck now.. :(

siren2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32377954
United States
01/16/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why doesnt someone who lives near sandy hook just go to the school and try to get in to see all the bulletholes and shot out door if this really happen?
Why doesn't someone just go to the school..
I am sure there are people protecting you from going there but then this would just fuel the fire..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6902665

school proteected by armed gaurds...chain link fencing (that wasnt there before 12-14) with razor wire on top. completely off limits!
godWhisperer

User ID: 19678036
United States
01/16/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
For those who are trying to download and keep this video, this worked for me:

youtubeinmp4. com
The following statement is true: The previous statement is false.
ladyannie2009

User ID: 31883539
United States
01/16/2013 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
here is the difference between 9/11 and Sandy hook......

1 month after 9/11 when all the conspiracies went viral it was very lop sided....

the majority of the viewers "DISLIKED" the videos by a large margin....

1 month after the Sandy hook masacre the videos that are viral are clearly being "liked" more than "disliked" by a large margin....

this speaks a thousand words!

The majority DO NOT believe the official story only one month later.....

can you imagine what the percentage will be like months from now?

grumpy2 ~~"TRUTH"
 Quoting: Dr. Charles Norris

I don't know a single person in the real world who believe this is a conspiracy.
 Quoting: Paid Shill

Cuz you have no friends

HAHAHA I laughed so hard at this one
 Quoting: Matrix-V

((me too)) chuckle
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Bazzalpaca

User ID: 29398345
Australia
01/16/2013 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Three are 320 million people in the U.S., so at face value, that would mean that almost 1 in 40 of them have seen it. Of course, it is not nearly that percentage due to repeat views and the fact that people in other countries have seen it, too.

HOWEVER, even if you figure that only half of those who have watched it ARE U.S. residents and that half of those views remaining are repeat views and that 25% of those remaining wouldn't watch it no matter what (due to age or not speaking English or being completely close-minded), that would still mean that about 1.5 million U.S. residents have seen it or about 1 out of 200 U.S. residents! (And this is probably a VERY conservative figure!)

I would say that if this video goes to 30 million views and the majority of comments are in the line of "What the hell??!!),then I would think (and hope) that Obama is going to have s MAJOR poop storm on his hands and that U.S. citizens will be DEMANDING an explanation!

(But, for the record, I STILL don't understand how a massacre of this magnitude could be other than what it APPEARED to be! <y main skepticism comes from the question, "How could you enlist the cooperation of so many people necessary to pull something like this off!! I mean, if nothing else, what about the relatives of the relatives of the victims, for example?)

Also (last question) has Robbie Parker been interviewed since this video went viral?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31765227

There is no victims. They're all paid actors. Fake family fake school kid friends, real photos of fake made up actor families. That's how they could do that anyway.

I have no idea on the truth either. Really makes me wish I was a mind reader.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31882374
United States
01/16/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why doesnt someone who lives near sandy hook just go to the school and try to get in to see all the bulletholes and shot out door if this really happen?
I am sure there are people protecting you from going there but then this would just fuel the fire..

school proteected by armed gaurds...chain link fencing (that wasnt there before 12-14) with razor wire on top. completely off limits!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32377954

Surely someone could at least get pictures of the alledged shot out door.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17845378
United States
01/16/2013 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
A National Syndicated Radio Talk show host in Houston, Kenneth Webster wants to interview the creator of this video. He just commented a few minutes ago (On the YouTube video comments). :woot:
Rinty

User ID: 18164113
United States
01/16/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32377954

Curious as to who paid for that expensive fence. Am I right in assuming another school now being used? Would not all forensic stuff be done?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13806508
United States
01/16/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is why MSM is openly attacking conspiracy sites, aka, alternative researchers. Pandora's Box has been opened.
 Quoting: Light to Go

It's really a shame that all "alternative researchers" are now going to be lumped in with Sandy Hook Truthers. You couldn't make conspiracy theorists look worse if you tried.

Which may be what is happening. Very few people are pointing out that there may be organized disinfo pushing the unbelievable Sandy Hill theories for just that purpose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32219128
United States
01/16/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where are the video clips of the victims?

Of Adam Lanza?

All we get are random pics that could be photoshopped to heck
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20711514
United States
01/16/2013 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok some good points are made but one part has been debunked so far and thats emily parker.
[link to metabunk.org]
Madiline Parker and her sister look alike a LOT and were wearing the SAME DRESS thus the confusion. That link proves it pretty solidly.

The dates on those pages are LOL how did that happen? I can't Imagine a server error occurred like 4 times WTF!?! Must have been foreknowledge. Only a hardcore satanist would let their child be killed. Newtown is where Adam Lavey is from the satanist bible guy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27310937
United States
01/16/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Video unavailable"

I notice that if you kill someone with a subway train, you get video coverage within hours.

How do they do that?
Bazzalpaca

Australia
01/16/2013 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok some good points are made but one part has been debunked so far and thats emily parker.
[link to metabunk.org]
Madiline Parker and her sister look alike a LOT and were wearing the SAME DRESS thus the confusion. That link proves it pretty solidly.

The dates on those pages are LOL how did that happen? I can't Imagine a server error occurred like 4 times WTF!?! Must have been foreknowledge. Only a hardcore satanist would let their child be killed. Newtown is where Adam Lavey is from the satanist bible guy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20711514

In the photo standing up with Obama, there is 3 kids? One must be Emilie and the other 2 her sisters?
Bazzalpaca

Australia
01/16/2013 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
How could the phot of Obama be with her sisters when there is 3 little girls that look like they're from the same family.

Check the video at 11:15ish
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32355314
United States
01/16/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to metabunk.org]

In the photo standing up with Obama, there is 3 kids? One must be Emilie and the other 2 her sisters?
 Quoting: Bazzalpaca

Can you not read??? Emilee Parker is NOT in that photo with President Obama. There are many things about Sandy Hook that do not add up, but the Emilee Parker Photo is not one of them. That has been solidly debunked. People need to quit getting sidetracked on bogus stuff and concentrate on the legitimate issues of question.

People continuing to bring that up are just fueling the "nutcase" arguments.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11899033
Netherlands
01/16/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
the8track

User ID: 24833013
United States
01/16/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm SO tired of the little girl photo conspiracy theory.

It ruins the million of other valid holes in this Sandy Hook story.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32377518
United States
01/16/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Off the wall thought about this:

Could it have been a payback for the Benghazi deaths/deals and I do not mean the American deaths?

Someone posted a reverse speech video and I can hear Obama stating it was payback to the Bush's govt middlemen and the words foreign and nazi were are in that video.

Maybe they are covering it up for other reasons? If that is anywhere near any truth to the matter, who's fault would it be?

This happened on 12/14 supposedly

Hillary falls ill on 12/15 and is not around

The govt likes to use any situation if it promotes any agendas of theirs, they said it themselves.

I prefer not to down play grief as my family knows alot of it. I think it would be best that we know if a scenerio is something as such as the off the wall thought.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32355314
United States
01/16/2013 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the picture with President Obama, there are 5 children with him. the first 2 beginning with the little one holding his leg is Samantha Parker, age 3, the youngest daughter. Next is Madeline Parker, age 4, the middle sister. she is wearing the dress that originally belonged to Emilee. The dress was a Hand-me-down. It would have no longer fit Emilee in 2012. The original picture where Emilee is wearing that dress was taken in 2010. Children grow..and when they do they outgrow their clothes..and you have to get bigger clothes..the younger siblings usually wear the ones the older ones outgrow because they are still usually in good condition as they grow so fast.
That is not a conspiracy, just common knowledge.

The little girl sitting on President Obama's lap and the other 2 children are cousins of the Parker girls.

Now give this one a rest..This is ridiculous.
the8track

United States
01/16/2013 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the picture with President Obama, there are 5 children with him. the first 2 beginning with the little one holding his leg is Samantha Parker, age 3, the youngest daughter. Next is Madeline Parker, age 4, the middle sister. she is wearing the dress that originally belonged to Emilee. The dress was a Hand-me-down. It would have no longer fit Emilee in 2012. The original picture where Emilee is wearing that dress was taken in 2010. Children grow..and when they do they outgrow their clothes..and you have to get bigger clothes..the younger siblings usually wear the ones the older ones outgrow because they are still usually in good condition as they grow so fast.

The little girl sitting on President Obama's lap and the other 2 children are cousins of the Parker girls.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32355314

Thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32367898
United States
01/16/2013 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
catching up with "Gangham Style"

YET - not a peep out of MSM. When Gangham Style went viral -
if you remember, it was ALL over the news.

How diagnostic of where we are as a country.

wtf
 Quoting: eleyna2012

not of all the people but of the ones running and ruining it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20711514
United States
01/16/2013 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you.
 Quoting: the8track

Yea thats why I wanted to mention it just to remove it from the equation. not to call it nutty or anything. It fooled me for a min
the8track

United States
01/16/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you.
 Quoting: the8track

Yea thats why I wanted to mention it just to remove it from the equation. not to call it nutty or anything. It fooled me for a min

It's about as bad as the "Obama is Osama" one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16397122
Portugal
01/16/2013 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even in Portugal people are sharing the video! WTF!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16561399
United States
01/16/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at this

[link to www.google.com (secure)]

How do you explain that???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30987370
United Kingdom
01/16/2013 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
They have only posted 3 pictures of Adam Lanza?

Anyone think that's odd?

yes - VERY
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32178335
United States
01/16/2013 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched the video and wondered myself about it, so I googled some pictures of the parker family.

Honestly, I think people are wrong about Emilie Parker being in the picture with Obama.

Here is why:
There is a Christmas card the Parkers did right before all of this happened. You can google it yourself.
The girls are older now than in the picture being used in the video (that picture was nearly 2 years old). The middle one is now almost as tall as Emilie and their hair is almost the same. Parted the same and everything. Emilies was a little darker and longer, but that is about it.

The little girl in the picture with President Obama does, indeed, appear to be the middle sister, not Emilee if you compare "Recent" pictures..not the older one.

Now as far as Robbie Parker's demeanor right before that Press conference, I don't know..but I can't discount that might have been a "nervous" smile right before going on TV. But I don't know.

Well where are the paparazzi? I would like pictures of these questionable families in the aftermath. There ought to be something to show they are either real or fake.
the8track

United States
01/16/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched the video and wondered myself about it, so I googled some pictures of the parker family.

Honestly, I think people are wrong about Emilie Parker being in the picture with Obama.

Here is why:
There is a Christmas card the Parkers did right before all of this happened. You can google it yourself.
The girls are older now than in the picture being used in the video (that picture was nearly 2 years old). The middle one is now almost as tall as Emilie and their hair is almost the same. Parted the same and everything. Emilies was a little darker and longer, but that is about it.

The little girl in the picture with President Obama does, indeed, appear to be the middle sister, not Emilee if you compare "Recent" pictures..not the older one.

Now as far as Robbie Parker's demeanor right before that Press conference, I don't know..but I can't discount that might have been a "nervous" smile right before going on TV. But I don't know.

Well where are the paparazzi? I would like pictures of these questionable families in the aftermath. There ought to be something to show they are either real or fake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32178335

Don't be a dick.

GLP