Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,460 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 493,071
Pageviews Today: 642,904Threads Today: 196Posts Today: 2,671
05:41 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HOLY SHIT! Sandy Hook Fully Exposed video up to 8.5 MILLION views, 4.5 million more than yesterday

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32355314
United States
01/16/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HOLY SHIT! Sandy Hook Fully Exposed video up to 8.5 MILLION views, 4.5 million more than yesterday
And on the Robbie Parker "smiling" issue..that is another aspect of the "conspiracy theory" I have a problem with.

First of all, no matter how distraught you are, you are going to act differently with a bunch of cameras stuck in your face and reporters all around...no matter who you are..
That is not a normal or common thing for someone who has been through a tragedy to have hundreds of cameras and reporters around. I don't think anybody in that situation would feel free to show the normal emotion they would otherwise..you would feel very strained at best. I think the smiling was more of a nervous reaction.

And their is a picture of him at her memorial service where his eyes are clearly red from crying.

I have lost family members, where at the funeral, we were crying so hard for a few minutes and then somebody brings up something sweet or funny they did or said and you smile or even laugh for a few minutes thinking about it and then right back to crying.

You can't judge a person's emotional state in the presence of a media firestorm for the most part.

(Now that is not always the case..I realize that..for example..the infamous Susan Smith case a few years ago who was pleading for the return of her missing children on camera, when she had actually killed them...I remember a body language expert easily picking out how she was faking)...but you have to really know what you are doing...pretty much be an expert..to discern whether the emotion you are seeing is genuine or not. It's not something the average person can do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32178335
United States
01/16/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOLY SHIT! Sandy Hook Fully Exposed video up to 8.5 MILLION views, 4.5 million more than yesterday
ok some good points are made but one part has been debunked so far and thats emily parker.
[link to metabunk.org]
Madiline Parker and her sister look alike a LOT and were wearing the SAME DRESS thus the confusion. That link proves it pretty solidly.

The dates on those pages are LOL how did that happen? I can't Imagine a server error occurred like 4 times WTF!?! Must have been foreknowledge. Only a hardcore satanist would let their child be killed. Newtown is where Adam Lavey is from the satanist bible guy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20711514

In the photo standing up with Obama, there is 3 kids? One must be Emilie and the other 2 her sisters?
 Quoting: Bazzalpaca

Can you not read??? Emilee Parker is NOT in that photo with President Obama. There are many things about Sandy Hook that do not add up, but the Emilee Parker Photo is not one of them. That has been solidly debunked. People need to quit getting sidetracked on bogus stuff and concentrate on the legitimate issues of question.

People continuing to bring that up are just fueling the "nutcase" arguments.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32355314

Okay, one mistake and a thousand others to be explored. You cannot blame people for wondering about things. You are told a few lies and it sends some peoples' minds wandering. It is hard not to be sceptical and you can fault them somewhat but the people who really need to be faulted is the government and media for doing this crap.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6902665
United States
01/16/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why doesnt someone who lives near sandy hook just go to the school and try to get in to see all the bulletholes and shot out door if this really happen?
Why doesn't someone just go to the school..
I am sure there are people protecting you from going there but then this would just fuel the fire..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6902665

school proteected by armed gaurds...chain link fencing (that wasnt there before 12-14) with razor wire on top. completely off limits!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32377954

Do you know this for a fact?
Can someone snap some photos of the fence?

Would this not be the smoking gun?
INK3

User ID: 32352426
United States
01/16/2013 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the picture with President Obama, there are 5 children with him. the first 2 beginning with the little one holding his leg is Samantha Parker, age 3, the youngest daughter. Next is Madeline Parker, age 4, the middle sister. she is wearing the dress that originally belonged to Emilee. The dress was a Hand-me-down. It would have no longer fit Emilee in 2012. The original picture where Emilee is wearing that dress was taken in 2010. Children grow..and when they do they outgrow their clothes..and you have to get bigger clothes..the younger siblings usually wear the ones the older ones outgrow because they are still usually in good condition as they grow so fast.
That is not a conspiracy, just common knowledge.

The little girl sitting on President Obama's lap and the other 2 children are cousins of the Parker girls.

Now give this one a rest..This is ridiculous.

I could be wrong, but I seem to recall seeing a picture of the girls in identical dresses (the one in question). Which doesn't prove or disprove much, but there it is.
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
rubyblue
User ID: 32366625
Germany
01/16/2013 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are even more anomalies

Here is a snapshot of the parked cars (taken from the video [link to www.youtube.com] at 3:11): [link to s14.directupload.net] .

Isn't is strange? Look at all the cars of those two parking rows in the middle of the snapshot . in the first row all(!) the cars had been parked in with their back first. And in the second row all the cars had been parked in with their front first.
That's not normal - but ARRANGED!

Usually the way you park your car is by random.
E. g.: I park with the front first if there is someone behind me, who is also looking for a parking place. If no one is behind me - and if I am not in a haste - a pass the parking place and then set back - with the rear end first - into the square. This because it is then easier for me to park out when I come back and want to drive away.

Cars get parked the way you see on the parking place of the Sandy Hook school, if you hire some guys and tell them to park 42 (If I have counted right) cars on a parking place somewhere else. And you order them to park the cars in the middle of that parking place in two rows.
Then these guys will drive the cars to that parking place and they will run - front ahead - over the second row onto the first row and stop the motor. And after the first row is occupied they'd start to fill the second row by driving head on into those parking spots - just as they did with the first row.
But now all cars in the first row have there FRONT showing to the exit of their little parking squares - while all the cars in the second row have their REARS showing to the exit of their little parking squares.
the8track

User ID: 24833013
United States
01/16/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here is a snapshot of the parked cars (taken from the video [link to www.youtube.com] at 3:11): [link to s14.directupload.net] .

Isn't is strange? Look at all the cars of those two parking rows in the middle of the snapshot . in the first row all(!) the cars had been parked in with their back first. And in the second row all the cars had been parked in with their front first.

E. g.: I park with the front first if there is someone behind me, who is also looking for a parking place. If no one is behind me - and if I am not in a haste - a pass the parking place and then set back - with the rear end first - into the square. This because it is then easier for me to park out when I come back and want to drive away.

Cars get parked the way you see on the parking place of the Sandy Hook school, if you hire some guys and tell them to park 42 (If I have counted right) cars on a parking place somewhere else. And you order them to park the cars in the middle of that parking place in two rows.
Then these guys will drive the cars to that parking place and they will run - front ahead - over the second row onto the first row and stop the motor. And after the first row is occupied they'd start to fill the second row by driving head on into those parking spots - just as they did with the first row.
But now all cars in the first row have there FRONT showing to the exit of their little parking squares - while all the cars in the second row have their REARS showing to the exit of their little parking squares.
 Quoting: rubyblue 32366625

Wait, people don't park in straight lines?
rubyblue
User ID: 32387611
Germany
01/16/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
… and more anomalies

If you go to the site of the Parker Family themselves [link to www.facebook.com (secure)] ) you find there a little video with photos of Emily.

And what I say now is of course not an argument pro or contra if Emily died or if she didn't and later appear with Obama.

But this video seems so 'polished'! Every picture could have been STILED by a photographer of "Vogue" or any other beauty or fashion or starlet magazine.

Also the sceneries Emily is put into are always very polished and very sterile. And these photos are so perfect (by proportions, arrangement, cut and and and). Even the smiles are perfect!

No pictures of Emily on CHRISTMAS morning or Easter morning (or Bar Mitzvah or other feasts of other religions). No photo of her birthday!
No photo of her FIRST SCHOOL DAY!
No photos of her with her CLASSMATES. Emily looks definitely vary sweet. Only few classmates could have coped with her. Parents so much in love with Emily - but also very p r o u d of her - would have liked to show guests or relatives a photo of Emily's class. They then could have pointed on the picture and could have said: "Look, look! T h i s is Emily!".

By the way: relatives": Emily obviously has NO RELATIVES. No grandma (some children have even two of those). No grandpa (some children have even two of those). No aunt (you can have a lot of them) no uncle (you can have a lot of them). Not one godmother, not one godfather. Yes Barry Obama's lap - but sitting on the lap of one's dearest aunt is much nicer.

There is n o t o n e photo of Emily with her best GIRLFRIEND! Emily seems to have no friends at all. Or: Where is the photo with this little fresh BOY from some houses away, who once seduced Emily into ringing the doorbells of the neighbours - and then to run away as fast as one could (I made this doorbell ringing up - just to bring some life into this sterility!) .

If I didn't overlook something, Emily doesn't have a WRIST WATCH! That's absolutely abnormal. See: [link to de.answers.yahoo.com] or [link to www.mylot.com] .
Children have on old trick to get a watch. When they are late again and are scolded the, they protest. 'How do I know the time - you never bought me a wrist watch!
Emily, who is always posing on the photos and tries to look beautiful would definitely have wanted a wrist watch and - different from a little boy - this watch had to look beautiful. And colourful watches for little ladies are not expensiv.

She never plays with PUPPETS or a Barbie Doll. She seems to NEVER PLAY AT ALL!
Patents love(!) to shoot photos of their kids being lost in play. Wouldn't it have fitted perfectly well in this sweet-honey-dripping video if Emily hugged a Barbie Doll - or gave Ken a huge kiss?

Also Emily never made holidays. Newtown is not all to far from the coast. People in the US had a very hot summer, I heard. So off to the beach, family Parker! Emily would love to swim - or sit at the beach with a little shovel and dig for China. Or chase the beach for beautiful shells - competing with her smaller sisters. Or wear one of those colourful big beach hats for little ladies!
But all this doesn't exist (except one photo with Emily in a pool).

IT ALL SEEMS SO UNREAL!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32365097
United States
01/16/2013 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

It could also be argued that is just how the staff has found the best way for them to park. The teachers arriving earliest pull through as you suggest so as to not have to drive around and either then pull in or back in. The teachers who arrive later then just pull in behind them. It would seem more logical to me that it would be more of a choice parking spot to be closer to the school and be able to just pull out when you leave.

I dont think there is anything here but I could be wrong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32009056
United States
01/16/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

I think maybe its just me or maybe not but this is so strange.
This is another sandy hook video similar to the one posted on this thread. I been checking out these videos out of curiosity.

Go to the boy being interviewed at 21:53 and watch the worker in the background. Watch his hammer after he hits the rocks and you will see it. WTF is going on????

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32386956
United States
01/16/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why doesnt someone who lives near sandy hook just go to the school and try to get in to see all the bulletholes and shot out door if this really happen?
I am sure there are people protecting you from going there but then this would just fuel the fire..

school proteected by armed gaurds...chain link fencing (that wasnt there before 12-14) with razor wire on top. completely off limits!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32377954

Do you know this for a fact?
Can someone snap some photos of the fence?

Would this not be the smoking gun?

HOW WEIRD IS IT THAT SANDY HOOK IS "SOLVED" AND OVER, YET NOW PROTECTED LIKE A TOP-SECRET MILITARY BASE?

FUCKING WEIRD
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1685954
United States
01/16/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you look at the arrows on the pavement, it is a one-way loop around that section of the parking lot. It only makes sense that the first people would pull through. And I would expect the parking lot to look the same for most of the day, especially at a school, where teachers and staff typically claim their spot in the morning and leave their car there all day.

If you look at google maps satellite view, it shows a similar arrangement and better shows the pavement markings.
rubyblue
User ID: 32387982
Germany
01/16/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also this photo shooting session with Obama in the High school of Newtown is w e i r d !

If Obama wanted to give consolation to the parents and siblings of murdered children then that was certainly a good idea: Although full of grief the extraordinary situation to met Mr. President himself would have relieved the distress of those parents, brothers and sisters of the victims. The warm light of fame that shines from the office of the president would have done well to those in grief - also to find their photos and family names in all the press of the country.

But Obama doesn't care at all about those families in grief. Instead he makes his photo shooting nearly exclusively with the Parkers. Look at these photos: [link to www.businessinsider.com] (wait a little until the advertisement disappears)

On the first photo we still see 3 kids that are not Parker kids. But no one cares what their name is and if they lost a brother or sister. We hear nothing about them.
On the second photo we see Obama with Robbie Parker And we see a lady. But no one tells us who she is.
In the third photo Obama is to be seen exclusively with the Parker family (the lady far right is supposed to be an aunt of Emily).
In the last photo we see Obama with Robbie Parker again. And three people in the background. Who no one cares about who they are.

But not only is the Parker family put forward - on cost of up to 20 other families - for reasons we don't know. ALSO THE PUBLICITY WORK WAS DONE BY NO ONE OTHER THAN ROBBIE PARKER !!
On the site linked above we read: "So far, the White House has not released any photos of Obama's meetings with the families. But the family of Emilie Parker, a six-year-old victim of the shooting, posted these photos to their memorial fund Facebook page"

Now, now: This President took the greatest(!) interest(!) in using the Sandy Hook massacre (real or not real) for his personal publicity! Obama wasn't even ashamed to spread this ridiculous stupid human touch propaganda 'how did Obama react, when he heard of the massacre?'. Three quarter of the press spread nonsense like this: "Obama Sandy Hook news went viral on Saturday morning after the White House released a photo of the president reacting when he first heard about the horrific Newtown shooting that took the lives of 20 children and seven adults on Dec. 14."
See e. g. [link to www.idigitaltimes.com] .. and tons of other outlets (just google) .

Do they really want us to believe that an employee rushed into Obama' Oval Office and told him: 'Mr. President I have horrible news. But our publicity manager wants a photo of Your reaction to be take when I tell You the news. So we will just have to wait some 10 minutes before our photographer will be here! Please be patient!'
Absurd!
And now the White House has the Chance to show the human touch of the President to the public - at least at a meeting with the Parkers. And then the White House doesn’t give these photos directly and very fast to the press?????!!!!
And it' s exactly Robbie Parker who has the exclusive(!) privilege to give to the press what the President desperately wants the press to spread massively all over the whole world???!!!

The Sandy Hook incident circles in an astonishing way around the Parker family.

And where are all this new photos coming from - also a very new one with Obama and Madeline/Emily??
If the White House didn't give them to the press - who does??
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/16/2013 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

This is another sandy hook video similar to the one posted on this thread. I been checking out these videos out of curiosity.

Go to the boy being interviewed at 21:53 and watch the worker in the background. Watch his hammer after he hits the rocks and you will see it. WTF is going on????

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32009056

You need to see this

bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342623
Canada
01/16/2013 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

I just saw that. That is definitely messed up

Why does he fake hit a boulder. Notice the camera. Then get scared and drop the hammer and turn away?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/16/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

Why does he fake hit a boulder. Notice the camera. Then get scared and drop the hammer and turn away?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1342623

He doesnt drop the hammer! Its been video edited in. I think these interviews are fake!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31564479
United States
01/16/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
And on the Robbie Parker "smiling" issue..that is another aspect of the "conspiracy theory" I have a problem with.

First of all, no matter how distraught you are, you are going to act differently with a bunch of cameras stuck in your face and reporters all around...no matter who you are..
That is not a normal or common thing for someone who has been through a tragedy to have hundreds of cameras and reporters around. I don't think anybody in that situation would feel free to show the normal emotion they would otherwise..you would feel very strained at best. I think the smiling was more of a nervous reaction.

And their is a picture of him at her memorial service where his eyes are clearly red from crying.

I have lost family members, where at the funeral, we were crying so hard for a few minutes and then somebody brings up something sweet or funny they did or said and you smile or even laugh for a few minutes thinking about it and then right back to crying.

You can't judge a person's emotional state in the presence of a media firestorm for the most part.

(Now that is not always the case..I realize that..for example..the infamous Susan Smith case a few years ago who was pleading for the return of her missing children on camera, when she had actually killed them...I remember a body language expert easily picking out how she was faking)...but you have to really know what you are doing...pretty much be an expert..to discern whether the emotion you are seeing is genuine or not. It's not something the average person can do.

its called intuition, i know when i am being lied to. i don't need to be an expert in body language.

explain the fact that in MAY 2012 a guy on youtube claimed that one of the grieving families who lives in Newtown, CT was a family of actors

explain the 2 drills going on the morning of the Sandy Hook shooting.

explain the exercise in Parker, CO going on the day of the Batman massacre that involved "AN ACTIVE SHOOTER IN A MOVIE THEATER WHO ALSO HAS A BOMB". that was 15 miles away from the theater and the only university in the nation to ever run such exercises
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/16/2013 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

The hammer disappears! He is acting.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/16/2013 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

Watch it again but NEVER take your eyes off the hammer. Tell me something aint up!

bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/16/2013 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

Watch it again but NEVER take your eyes off the hammer. Tell me something aint up!

bumpbumpbump

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31765227
United States
01/16/2013 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw it, but I'm not sure what I saw. The section with the hammer WAS very odd -- like it was out of sync -- but I don't know what the significance of that is, if anything at all. And why would anyone be doing that kind of construction work when there was so much excitement going on? It was like, "Well, 26 people got killed just a couple of hours ago here, but I still have to do this landscaping."

Can someone "spell it out" me?
Da fuq

User ID: 16258666
United States
01/16/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
:yum11:
Imlay

User ID: 30587033
United States
01/16/2013 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting to say the least.

A real life version of The Missing.

bump
We're king of the beasts but we're hardly civilized.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2169888
United States
01/16/2013 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
People! The only explanation I can come up with and I KNOW this is insane. What if Stepford, Connecticut is not such a made-up place??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32390626
Ireland
Report Abusive Post

Because more than likely this property is owned by the Freemasons and would be well secured and heavily guarded.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Interesting to say the least.

A real life version of The Missing.

bump
 Quoting: Imlay

How about the Stepford Wives??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32388106
United States
01/16/2013 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtf first i saw this sandy hook fake thing on facebook now im watching the video here..remember when obama announce that osama was dead was a fake.. and now this??... and then i heard from a different post that obama will have a term longer than 8 years??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32351203
United States
01/16/2013 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's amazing that those fake parents of "Grace" had the gall to show up at the equally fake president's speech. Have you ever seen such creepy smiles? And Brian what's-his-name, the news anchor, talked about how BO used "emotion" to make his points. What emotion - smirky-ness?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/16/2013 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

The hammer disappears! He is acting.

No. it was a small hammer that was dropped behind a rock. I watched over and over again. it's just a fluke.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11560868
United States
01/16/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ha ha ha ha ahah ah ahha ahahhahh hahah ahaa ha ha

you guys activated e REALLY big shill now

[link to news.yahoo.com]
z3bo

User ID: 13310776
United States
01/16/2013 07:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
whoaa! almost 9 million views?...so much for keeping this a secret..

screw main stream media,social truth media has arrived by storm..nothing is going to slip by us anymore..
-------------------------------------

GLP