Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11899033
Netherlands
01/16/2013 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I was wondering why the French would invade Mali? ... than I found this article
The French government has stated that:

“it would send 2,500 troops to support Malian government soldiers in the conflict against Islamist rebels. France has already deployed around 750 troops to Mali, and French carriers arrived in Bamako on Tuesday morning…..

[..]

France is supported by other NATO members. US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta confirmed that the US was providing intelligence to French forces in Mali. Canada, Belgium, Denmark and Germany have also publicly backed the French incursion, pledging logistical support in the crackdown on the rebels.

[..]

If we are to believe this narrative we are misled again about the real reasons. A look at Mali’s natural resources reveals what this is really about.

GOLD
URANIUM
DIAMONDS
IRON ORE
etc

[link to www.globalresearch.ca]
Jasper

User ID: 32376305
United Kingdom
01/16/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I was wondering why the French would invade Mali? ... than I found this article
and Mali used to be a French colony
:killerglp2:

User ID: 28709102
United States
01/16/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I was wondering why the French would invade Mali? ... than I found this article

“it would send 2,500 troops to support Malian government soldiers in the conflict against Islamist rebels. France has already deployed around 750 troops to Mali, and French carriers arrived in Bamako on Tuesday morning…..

[..]

France is supported by other NATO members. US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta confirmed that the US was providing intelligence to French forces in Mali. Canada, Belgium, Denmark and Germany have also publicly backed the French incursion, pledging logistical support in the crackdown on the rebels.

[..]

If we are to believe this narrative we are misled again about the real reasons. A look at Mali’s natural resources reveals what this is really about.

GOLD
URANIUM
DIAMONDS
IRON ORE
etc

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11899033

And you say that like there is something wrong with it. What is wrong with trying to protect a former colony that asked for help. Just because they have a huge pile of natural and expensive ores in the country, it should be left alone so that another outside paramilitary force can come in and take it? You don't have many friends, do you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26985611
Sweden
01/16/2013 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mali needs democracy, that's why they're bombed back to hell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15515569
Netherlands
01/16/2013 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

[..]

[..]

GOLD
URANIUM
DIAMONDS
IRON ORE
etc

And you say that like there is something wrong with it. What is wrong with trying to protect a former colony that asked for help. Just because they have a huge pile of natural and expensive ores in the country, it should be left alone so that another outside paramilitary force can come in and take it? You don't have many friends, do you?
 Quoting: 071676

We are in a loop of distrust with every government there is. And because of that we suspect everything they do.

User ID: 28709102
United States
01/16/2013 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

[..]

[..]

GOLD
URANIUM
DIAMONDS
IRON ORE
etc

Quoting: 071676

We are in a loop of distrust with every government there is. And because of that we suspect everything they do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15515569

I agree that we can't trust the governments. Been that way for a while now. But I will never trust any Islamic person at all. In my book, anyone that even agrees with a Muslim idea needs to be watched very closely. Never trust a Muslim. They will lie to you and laugh about it. They will stab you in the back and either claim they have a right, or claim that you did it to yourself. The truth means nothing to a Muslim.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

User ID: 20063262
Croatia
01/16/2013 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is How France maintains 14 African countries Under slavery

[link to www.youtube.com]
Handle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28546761
United States
01/23/2013 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is How France maintains 14 African countries Under slavery

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

heartbreaking
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1391964
United States
01/23/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mali needs democracy, that's why they're bombed back to hell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26985611

And a good bank.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19396116
United States
01/23/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
There might be a rush for gold because they see a fiat currency crash coming.
2012Portal
2012Portal - Mayan Beyond 2012

User ID: 15022013
Netherlands
01/23/2013 06:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Could it be a far different reason?

Mali and the Dogan Siruis Star People
[link to 2012portal.myfeedportal.com]
From the love of power to the power of Love - My camera and video gear:
[link to graphicstart.com]
--- --- ---
"Jesus Christ, the Son of God our Savior"

GLP