Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,784 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 66,264
Pageviews Today: 125,673Threads Today: 53Posts Today: 923
01:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama screws GNC employees - Is this the masterplan to destroy the economy? GNC Employess - listen up

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32046555
United States
01/18/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama screws GNC employees - Is this the masterplan to destroy the economy? GNC Employess - listen up
I am a regional sales director for GNC(General Nutrition Centers). that's right the vitamin and supplement company. We rely heavily on our part time sales associates and now we are going to screw them all. We just had a national sales meeting. starting withing weeks, are sales associates will only be able to work a max of 29 hrs per week!

That is right fold, 29hrs is the limit. You know why?

ObamaCare!!!!

Some of our part time associates work 40 or more hours a week between different stores. This will force them to find other jobs to supplement their income, or steal from us.

Please tell me how this will help the economy?
It is all a big secret, they (GNC Brass) are unsure of how to tell our employees without causing major issues with morale.

Why did people vote for someone who is hell bent on destroying everything that made America great

Other companies are doing this as well. Is this how the next Civil War begins?
INK3

User ID: 32352426
United States
01/18/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama screws GNC employees - Is this the masterplan to destroy the economy? GNC Employess - listen up
That sucks.
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30842846
United States
01/18/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama screws GNC employees - Is this the masterplan to destroy the economy? GNC Employess - listen up
Get another job.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23554071
United States
01/18/2013 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whodja vote for, OP?
Skepticnumberone

User ID: 32519434
United States
01/18/2013 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read something about this some time ago. Can you refresh my memory as to why employers are limiting employees to the 29 hours. Does it have to do with paying a fine? Gee I must be getting old. Either that or this flu that never goes away is doing more damage to my head than I realize.

Thanks!
Skepticnumberone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27197325
United States
01/18/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
If funny that you say you are going to screw all your associates, when GNC has been screwing and ripping off customers for decades.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27197325
United States
01/18/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
If funny that you say you are going to screw all your associates, when GNC has been screwing and ripping off customers for decades.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27197325

It's*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23554071
United States
01/18/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a regional sales director for GNC(General Nutrition Centers). that's right the vitamin and supplement company. We rely heavily on our part time sales associates and now we are going to screw them all. We just had a national sales meeting. starting withing weeks, are sales associates will only be able to work a max of 29 hrs per week!

ObamaCare!!!!

Some of our part time associates work 40 or more hours a week between different stores. This will force them to find other jobs to supplement their income, or steal from us.

It is all a big secret, they (GNC Brass) are unsure of how to tell our employees without causing major issues with morale.

Why did people vote for someone who is hell bent on destroying everything that made America great

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32046555

Would you like some cheese with that whine?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11354573
United States
01/18/2013 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
But...But, Obama is gonna give us all free health care, and free phones, pay our electric bills, and mortgage.

It's going to be a beautiful new world, with pink cotton candy clouds, and everyone holding hands as we sing kumbaya.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30665644
United States
01/18/2013 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
It has been the master plan all along..the very wealthy people of the world ...TPTB..have had this under their hats for many decades..now they have the right man in office to fulfill their dastardly plans...a man who's father hated America and wanted it's downfall..Obama has always wanted the destruction of this country..it is a systematic plan thought up a long time ago that is now in action..

Now since they want to disarm America they will also go after video games and then movies..

So all those actors and actresses out there that keep hailing the almighty Obama better take a hard look at what they are really asking for...he will eventually destroy the motion picture business...it is already in the works..and they will be unemployed along with the rest of us...they are only famous because of the public...if they cannot be seen then they are no longer famous. They vote for their own undoing and they are too vain to see it coming, it's almost laughable.

After that it will be the music business, can't have all those violent songs out there for our teens to listen too now can we?

Systematically destroying everything this country stands for and its just starting....just wait...there's more to come..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24641849
United States
01/18/2013 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
It has been the master plan all along..the very wealthy people of the world ...TPTB..have had this under their hats for many decades..now they have the right man in office to fulfill their dastardly plans...a man who's father hated America and wanted it's downfall..Obama has always wanted the destruction of this country..it is a systematic plan thought up a long time ago that is now in action..

Now since they want to disarm America they will also go after video games and then movies..

So all those actors and actresses out there that keep hailing the almighty Obama better take a hard look at what they are really asking for...he will eventually destroy the motion picture business...it is already in the works..and they will be unemployed along with the rest of us...they are only famous because of the public...if they cannot be seen then they are no longer famous. They vote for their own undoing and they are too vain to see it coming, it's almost laughable.

After that it will be the music business, can't have all those violent songs out there for our teens to listen too now can we?

Systematically destroying everything this country stands for and its just starting....just wait...there's more to come..
 Quoting: PolarPrecursor

So True!!!!

That's why nowadays when breaking down whats currently happening to the brain dead zombies, I finish off my rant with "LOVE IT!!!!" in an effeminate voice lol....

I hope they enjoy every aspect of it, while they chew their curd walking around asking stupid ass questions like "whats going on, I cant understand whats happening in the world?? Moo, Moo, fuckin Moo....
Philligan
in rainbows

User ID: 2530194
United States
01/18/2013 06:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
Half of the employees probably voted for Obama, this is what they get
Pray for Us Sinners Now and at the Hour of our Death
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25672410
United States
01/18/2013 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Half of the employees probably voted for Obama, this is what they get
 Quoting: Philligan

He promised change, and that what they got
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11639957
United States
01/18/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why?
pinkshirtguy

User ID: 1841676
United States
01/18/2013 10:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
My company already did that. It started for us in November... What really hurt was the guy I had just hired as a 35 hour part timer got cut to 25. I said fuck that and let him work what I promised him. HR emailed me just today asking wtf I was doing, so I told them in considering making him full time. At least he's the only part timer in my office. Other divisions had to hire an additional 20 part timers.

uh, on the plus side, we're helping unemployment numbers....

trickle down poverty!
poyl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22782722
United States
01/18/2013 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.redstate.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22782722
United States
01/18/2013 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.redstate.com]
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
01/18/2013 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

ObamaCare!!!!

...a majority didn't vote for him. grnrolleyes

commiefraud votemachine
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
01/18/2013 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Real sorry to hear this.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34399175
United States
04/27/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3647468
United States
04/27/2013 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

ObamaCare!!!!

Why are you blaming Obama? Seriously, the company is a sleaze bag as many companies today are. Screw the employee that generates the profits...because those CEOs need another private jet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38877479
United States
04/27/2013 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry but GNC is a horrible company, you guys overcharge for EVERYTHING and your employees take advantage of customers by pushing snake oil on them relentlessly.

By the way, the decision to max your hours at 29/week was made by GNC's board of directors, not Obama.

This is coming from someone who strongly dislikes Obama btw.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36768977
United States
04/27/2013 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, the cutting back to below 30 will not work as the IRS is going to audit your history and if they catch you doing this there will be fines. They already know companies would do this and are ready. Unless you had the part timers for the last several years they know you are avoiding Obamacare.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/27/2013 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is a shame. People who want to work are not allowed to get over 29 hours a week. Can you imagine that? Management is threatened with termination for allowing anyone to get over 29 hours?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38963313
Denmark
04/27/2013 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
When the management / CEO class starts to suffer, I'll start to believe the BS lines given to the workforce for their deteriorating conditions and earnings.

Not a fan of Obama, but until the higher ups start to take dick (along with paycuts), stop shilling. We don't buy it.
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
04/27/2013 04:23 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: PolarPrecursor

obamma is perfectly evil all on his own, no help from others needed......
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
04/27/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's not just GNC...it's all companies that want to weasel out of paying the higher costs.

The new normal will be part time jobs for everyone...

You'll still have to pay the penaly and you won't be able to afford to buy healthcrae...How many part time jobs will it take?

$7 an hour for the rest of your lives with no benefits and no retirement...it's the new work until you die mantra...

I warned of this many months ago...nobody paid attention...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36768977
United States
04/27/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I posted about the IRS going after people trying to avoid the tax and afterwards I found an article supporting that.

[link to cnsnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11743636
United States
04/27/2013 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't worry, this is just the start.

In the near future they will ban part-time labor except for those campaign donors who receive "waivers".

Once they get enough companies to pay "penalties" instead of pay for more expensive insurance....they will raise the penalties to be more than the insurance was.

They will also start raising the "penalties" they charge for not having insurance forcing everyone into the government system.

Businesses and citizens are currently in the "herding" phase.

The shearing comes later.
Katie Bobick
User ID: 33547464
United States
04/27/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27197325

THIS
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/27/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet a lot of these same employees work in the store by themselves. I wonder what they will do to make up for the loss in income? Any guesses?

GLP