Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,051 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 941,927
Pageviews Today: 1,559,276Threads Today: 623Posts Today: 10,227
04:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

This has been in the works for a long time,... are you shocked? history is your friend !!! (video)

Whitey
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 23456485
United States
01/19/2013 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
This has been in the works for a long time,... are you shocked? history is your friend !!! (video)
Proof that the NEW WORLD ORDER has been planned by the elite.

"Robert Welch, Founder of The John Birch Society, predicted today's problems with uncanny accuracy back in 1958 and prescribed solutions in 1974 that are very similar to Ron Paul's positions today. This is proof that there are plans in place by the elite to systemically disassemble US sovereignty. I wonder who those elite are".

You decide for yourself,...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21450549
United States
01/19/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: This has been in the works for a long time,... are you shocked? history is your friend !!! (video)
When I was growing up they said he was a crackpot. Pretty amazing what he said way back then and it's true.
Whitey  (OP)

United States
01/19/2013 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: This has been in the works for a long time,... are you shocked? history is your friend !!! (video)
When I was growing up they said he was a crackpot. Pretty amazing what he said way back then and it's true.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21450549

Well,... do you still think he's a "crackpot" now ???

He's not the only one to foresee this back in the day,... I can provide another video source if necessary.
Anonymous Coward
01/19/2013 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
OMG?

Whitey?

Like THE Whitey, is that you?
Whitey  (OP)

United States
01/19/2013 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nope,... just whitey,... that is all,...

sorry to disappoint,... last time I frequented this site I was confused with another "whitey",... I guess we all look alike. lol
Whitey  (OP)

United States
01/19/2013 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe I should choose another user name to stop the confusion ???

Do you agree Mister Obvious ???
Children of the Atom

User ID: 20257839
United States
01/19/2013 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good idea and although he was closer to the truth than many, he is not exactly spot on. They have done a good job of keeping the 'worth' of the currency. The lowest denominator takes the brunt of inflation - unless it is exaggerated.

Although we have inflation, it not 'really' inflated outside of the cost of fuel that pushes the price of all goods and services up when it goes up.

Regardless, the guy was pretty smart and had to be in the inside to be privy.
Whitey  (OP)

United States
01/19/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok,... I would like to change user names,... how would I go about changing user names ???

Any help would be appreciated,... Mods ??? Anyone ???

Maybe this is why I get minimal responses,... aka "thread killer" ???

If not,... I'll just go back to viewer status and read without responding.

Thanx
Whitey  (OP)

United States
01/19/2013 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well thanks for all the help,... not even a response from a mod.

Sounds like I picked a shitty user name,... that or I hit on a really touchy subject that scares the shit outta all you fuckers !!!

I'll resume to my read only status and leave you all to your bickering between yourselves.

later,...

GLP