User ID: 10783814
United States
01/19/2013 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: shadow demon/sleep paralysis?

Yeah it would be nice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32358435

Nice? You're getting physical manifestations from a dreamstate and it would be 'nice' if it stopped?

When you want help you'll find it.

You're still having fun with this. You don't want it to stop.

Most people never get as far as you've gone. Do you get that?

How far you gonna let it go?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10783814

Dude I have tried everything nothing is going to stop this shit. I've spoken to priests about it, doctors, new age gurus, nobody has any answers for me.
I've prayed and begged God for it to stop, its not going to unless I fucking die and then I spend an eternity in darkness.

Wear a cross that is blessed by a priest, when it starts say the Lords prayer. also have you brought anything new but old in your house, sometimes strange entities attach to furniture or stuffed toys
 Quoting: MONSTER

Bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32358435
United States
01/19/2013 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah it would be nice.

Nice? You're getting physical manifestations from a dreamstate and it would be 'nice' if it stopped?

Dude I have tried everything nothing is going to stop this shit. I've spoken to priests about it, doctors, new age gurus, nobody has any answers for me.
I've prayed and begged God for it to stop, its not going to unless I fucking die and then I spend an eternity in darkness.

1.) Are you involved in the occult in any way shape or form? Books, movies, psychics, even meditation in some forms? If so then stop it. Get rid of it. You've opened a door somewhere, or been with someone who opened it for you.

2.) Have you told them to leave you IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST? Out loud? and did you mean it?

You have to have at least a modicum of belief.

But it does work. As far as I know, it's the only thing that does.

1. Like I said before one night I performed a ritual and learned how to things that were impossible over night. Honestly though I was fucked up and had no clue what I was doing and never meant to really do it. I used to get haunted by a blonde woman in my dreams then one night Robert Fripp of all people gave me a gun in a dream and I shot her in the right eye from then on every night if I am asleep after 3 I get a needle in my right eye. I haven't slept a full night in almost 3 years.

2. Yes I've done this, not only have I done this but once I saw the shit while awake and I freaked the fuck out and drew crosses on every wall, door, floor, and ceiling in my band room.

Don't you dare fucking question my faith, you don't know shit about me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2013 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Superheavyweight 32486488

Ignore this asshole.

He wants you dead.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2013 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

1.) Are you involved in the occult in any way shape or form? Books, movies, psychics, even meditation in some forms? If so then stop it. Get rid of it. You've opened a door somewhere, or been with someone who opened it for you.

2.) Have you told them to leave you IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST? Out loud? and did you mean it?

1. Like I said before one night I performed a ritual and learned how to things that were impossible over night. Honestly though I was fucked up and had no clue what I was doing and never meant to really do it. I used to get haunted by a blonde woman in my dreams then one night Robert Fripp of all people gave me a gun in a dream and I shot her in the right eye from then on every night if I am asleep after 3 I get a needle in my right eye. I haven't slept a full night in almost 3 years.

2. Yes I've done this, not only have I done this but once I saw the shit while awake and I freaked the fuck out and drew crosses on every wall, door, floor, and ceiling in my band room.

Ok...I'm out. I wasn't questioning your faith per se, just general questioning since I don't know you.

There's a big difference between putting your faith in a pagan symbol and putting in the name of a Savior.

But hey...you've assured me. You're a person of deep faith.

Goodnight. And God Bless.
Superheavyweight
User ID: 32486488
United Kingdom
01/19/2013 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The bruises come from punches/slaps.

Punches/slaps from who exactly?
Me?
How does that explain bruises and scratches on my wrists? Because I physically can't scratch myself because I bite my fingernails.
From this FFS.

Supercruiserweight
United Kingdom
01/19/2013 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

By who? Shit happens wherever I am every night if I'm asleep by 3 am. Its happened in a building where I was the only soul and all the doors were locked, its happened in a room with friends. Its nothing physical.

I realize its physical. How the fuck do I stop it?
I almost guarantee you have no fucking clue.

I still think it should be more like this though.
Rawrss

User ID: 28866057
United States
01/19/2013 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can deny and deny that ghost, shadow people, what ever are just people that died, but ghost are demons/fallen angels. If you want protection ask Jesus to come into your life and have a relationship with him.

I too experienced sleep paralysis and could hear and feel them around me, i call on the name of Jesus and ask Jesus to help me and they go away.

What ever you do, do not open your self up to them.
Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
01/19/2013 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a shadow woman come to me in my dream and she said " I have something to tell you, your going to die ". This was last sunday night.

Our neural network is intruded upon by forces beyond our waking moment of perception.

Something in the neural network is building up as it comes forward to negotiate a connection in our sub conscious minds.
Rawrss

User ID: 28866057
United States
01/19/2013 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Drawing crosses isn't going to do anything, have a relationship with Jesus Christ and you are automatically protected.
Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32358435
United States
01/19/2013 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Drawing crosses isn't going to do anything, have a relationship with Jesus Christ and you are automatically protected.
 Quoting: Rawrss

Clearly that's why most of the people effected are Christians.
Superheavyweight
United Kingdom
01/19/2013 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
'It's in your head'

Superheavyweight
United Kingdom
01/19/2013 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mind from spirit, body from soul.

Superheavyweight
United Kingdom
01/19/2013 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unparalysing needs alien surgery in the most without James Casbolt technology.

Otherwise it takes months.
Supersleepweight
United Kingdom
01/19/2013 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Vaellene

User ID: 27895554
United States
01/19/2013 04:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
pray to Jesus Read the Bible; Burn your Crowley Books it was probably a demon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32213321
United States
01/19/2013 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also it was shortly after I started reading crowley....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20717309

Certain books, like Crowley will open you up to the demonic.

I would suggest getting rid of that and similar books.

Turn to Jesus, and learn about these entites.

Read 'The Demonologist' by Warren, to know about these entities, and importantly how to combat them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32566245
United States
01/19/2013 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a dream of the same room/bed.

Does a dream leave scratches and bruises?
The sleep paralysis is a dream.

That leaves scratches and bruises? Really?

There's no point in arguing with ignorant skeptics.
No matter
User ID: 14679378
United States
01/19/2013 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
No matter what you do...don't talk to Nobody dude...he is one insane nutsack... who forgets to take his med.... somebody need to get a nice jacket... he comes in disguise.. leisure suit larry like....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32566245
United States
01/19/2013 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Have you tried psychic shielding? Maybe try doing rituals again to get rid of it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32549987
China
01/19/2013 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
This should interest some of you

[link to theweek.com]

I was visited by 4 shadowmen this week. The figures were definitely masculine. They had black trench coats and hats. They were different shapes and sizes. However this is the first time that it has happened to me where I am not paralyzed at first. I woke up abrubtly and sat up quickly to see four in my room. One was looking over my room mates bed, two over my bed and one in front of the bedroom door.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but when I awoke they were still there.

I'm all for accepting that this is hypnogogic hallucinations. What gets me is that the imagery is very similar all around the world. I have been to at least 4 countries and met people who have had either shadow men or the hag.

I had a shadow men visit me regularly since 7-18 then it stopped. Then 3 years ago whilst living in Iceland I saw a reptillian. Now it's shadow men again.

What could this all mean?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32567237
United States
01/19/2013 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to theweek.com]

I was visited by 4 shadowmen this week. The figures were definitely masculine. They had black trench coats and hats. They were different shapes and sizes. However this is the first time that it has happened to me where I am not paralyzed at first. I woke up abrubtly and sat up quickly to see four in my room. One was looking over my room mates bed, two over my bed and one in front of the bedroom door.

I'm all for accepting that this is hypnogogic hallucinations. What gets me is that the imagery is very similar all around the world. I have been to at least 4 countries and met people who have had either shadow men or the hag.

I had a shadow men visit me regularly since 7-18 then it stopped. Then 3 years ago whilst living in Iceland I saw a reptillian. Now it's shadow men again.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32549987

Well if you think its hallucinations, then go take the drugs. Otherwise, this is very real, and it means you're seeing the Astral.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2013 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
32549987, how did the Reptilian look like?
Anonymous Coward
China
01/19/2013 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to theweek.com]

Well if you think its hallucinations, then go take the drugs. Otherwise, this is very real, and it means you're seeing the Astral.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32567237

I hear you mate. Like i said, what gets me is the recurring imagery. That makes me question the scientific explanation of this.
I have lucid dreamt and astral travelled before, however I'm yet to meet someone nice there.
Anonymous Coward
China
01/19/2013 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to elderscrolls.wikia.com]

This is the closest thing I can think of. Except it had a really sick fucking smile. That time I prayed to Jesus and it faded.

Later on, a friend came over and said he had a weird feeling and wanted to draw something. He took some paper from me and drew the fucking lizard. Freaked me the hell out.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2013 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is the closest thing I can think of. Except it had a really sick fucking smile. That time I prayed to Jesus and it faded.

Later on, a friend came over and said he had a weird feeling and wanted to draw something. He took some paper from me and drew the fucking lizard. Freaked me the hell out.

Wow, interesting. Have you been reading about reptilians or watching movies about them before this happened? It could have been a thought form of yours, just a dream.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2013 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

I hear you mate. Like i said, what gets me is the recurring imagery. That makes me question the scientific explanation of this.
I have lucid dreamt and astral travelled before, however I'm yet to meet someone nice there.

So you had many nightmares? My astral projections turned into dreams, and I never met anyone.
Anonymous Coward
China
01/19/2013 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow, interesting. Have you been reading about reptilians or watching movies about them before this happened? It could have been a thought form of yours, just a dream.

I've known about the reptillians since 2002. Was walking to meet a friend and got an urge to go into the local book store. I walked straight over to the paranormal section and saw the cover to david lckes 'children of the matrix'. I bought it without knowing anything about the conspiracy world. I just read the blurb and knew that I had to buy it.
Anonymous Coward
China
01/19/2013 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

So you had many nightmares? My astral projections turned into dreams, and I never met anyone.

I only astral travelled twice. The first I was in a colourful landscape similar to Linkin Parks 'In the End' video. Except the only structure there was a pyramid with no way of getting in. Later I came to believe that it could be the Akashic Library or something similar.

The lucid dreaming is normally interupted by a negative force that appears to hold rank whereever it is that I go. once again, he looks like "hat man" and is faceless. But I came to believe that it's probably me and all of the parts about myself that I dislike and want to change. Not sure though as I'm fucking terrified of him whenever he shows up.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2013 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

I only astral travelled twice. The first I was in a colourful landscape similar to Linkin Parks 'In the End' video. Except the only structure there was a pyramid with no way of getting in. Later I came to believe that it could be the Akashic Library or something similar.

The lucid dreaming is normally interupted by a negative force that appears to hold rank whereever it is that I go. once again, he looks like "hat man" and is faceless. But I came to believe that it's probably me and all of the parts about myself that I dislike and want to change. Not sure though as I'm fucking terrified of him whenever he shows up.

Yea,the "hat man", this is something many people have experienced. Don't know what it means. In one of my lucid dreams I changed the landscape from a beach, desert, plains,etc, just by thinking it, was amazing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26752816
Canada
01/19/2013 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
You guys.

Satan and his fallen angels can take any form they please to mess with you.

From being of light and love or reptilians or even dead family.

Forget about enlightenment, focus on preserving your soul. Its your copy right and your essence.

Repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as lord. Avoid all occult practice. The NWO Satanists fill our minds with this crap so they can get us too do it on our own.

[link to www.exposingsatanism.org]

GLP