User ID: 32549987
China
01/20/2013 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: shadow demon/sleep paralysis?
Say hello to your fear. Period .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1492246

I'm quite tempted to do that next time. I hope I don't wake my mrs up haha.
Anonymous Coward
China
01/20/2013 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please I am looking for more stories. Who else has experienced this?

I want to find out what we all have in common other than recurring imagery.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1492246
Russia
01/20/2013 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32549987

Probably age. How old are you?
Anonymous Coward
China
01/20/2013 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

26 but I have experienced it since i was ~6 years old. Others in the thread have been in their 30's and 50's.
Anonymous Coward
China
01/20/2013 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

And what about yourself?

Anyone else want to contribute? Or will this thread die today and be repeated for all eternity?
lupa14714

User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
01/20/2013 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
1/4 irish and 1/8 jewish. And btw im a woman
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20717309

The only race affected is the human race.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26752816

not what my dog said.
church of euthanasia.
[link to www.facebook.com]
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
Anonymous Coward
China
01/20/2013 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

not what my dog said.
 Quoting: lupa14714

This helps in no way at all. Please safe this for a troll/humour/nobody thread.
Anonymous Coward
Russia
01/20/2013 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

26 but I have experienced it since i was ~6 years old. Others in the thread have been in their 30's and 50's.

It's some years before you're 29,5 years old and 59 respectively. Then divide 29,5 by 2, 4. etc, i.e. You get the idea - Saturn.
Anonymous Coward
China
01/20/2013 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
fighter1

This thread is getting cold. What time do the hoards of american posters normally wake up?
Anonymous Coward
China
01/20/2013 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's some years before you're 29,5 years old and 59 respectively. Then divide 29,5 by 2, 4. etc, i.e. You get the idea - Saturn.

I don't really understand numerology. Forgive me for my ignorance. What does your post mean?
Anonymous Coward
Russia
01/20/2013 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't really understand numerology. Forgive me for my ignorance. What does your post mean?

It's far from numerology. Do you have a calculator? it's about human life cycles governed by Saturn: 7 years, 14, 22, 29, 36, etc
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1730008
United States
01/20/2013 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread people. It sucks you guys ar going through this, but I think you are knocking on the door to the truth that might set us free.

I havent had any first hand demonic visions, but have been studying it. I'm starting to believe it's the demons influencing people. I beginning to be awaare to this demonic type of influence. It's bizarre, but probably real.

Here is some reading the may help. God bless you people battling this stuff.

While the word “occult” (from the Latin occultus) literally means “hidden” or “secret,” the world of the occult is clearly out of the closet. It has been glamorized as New Age, but its genesis is as old age as the hiss of the serpent: “Your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil” (Genesis 3:5). The objective of occultism is self–deification through sorcery, spiritism, and soothsaying.

First, through sorcery (magick), occultists seek to harness paranormal powers for private purposes. Using ritualistic formulas, spells, and incantations, occultists seek to harness what they perceive to be the natural and spiritual powers of the universe in order to satisfy their own desires. God warned the ancient Israelites that these very practices would inevitably lead to their downfall (Deuteronomy 18:9–14; cf. 2 Kings 17:16–18). Likewise, he rebuked the ancient Babylonians for supposing that they could bypass his power through their “many sorceries” and “potent spells” (Isaiah 47:8–15).

Furthermore, occultists employ spiritualistic practices (mediumship) in order to contact non–physical entities including the souls of the dead. These spirits are believed to be capable of providing cosmic insights into this world and the next. As such, spiritists employ Ouija boards, crystal balls, and the belongings of the dead to conjure up the departed. God’s warning against those who practice spiritism could not be more ominous or direct: “I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people” (Leviticus 20:6; cf. 19:31; 1 Chronicles 10:13–14; Isaiah 8:19).

The objective of occultism is self–deification through sorcery, spiritism, and soothsaying.
Finally, occultists seek to access secret or hidden information about the future through soothsaying (divination). Among the most common tools of the soothsayer are Tarot cards, astrological charts, horoscopes, and tea leaves. The Lord’s command is emphatic and explicit: “Do not practice divination” (Leviticus 19:26). Indeed, a tremendous insult to the power and providence of the Almighty is to seek guidance through the occult. Thus, when the Israelites were about to enter the land of Promise, the Lord warned them not to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there: “Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD” (Deuteronomy 18:10–12; cf. Acts 13:6–11; 16:16–18; Galatians 5:19–21).
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/20/2013 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some useful info on occults etc. Haven't read them all, but maybe it ca help some of you.

[link to www.equip.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/20/2013 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Could video games, books, and movies all be contributing to this for you people?

What about these role playing games, harry potter, and stuff? That could be fulll of weird satanic influences and imagery. We all know these satanists love to destroy people any way they can....putting sublimanl messages in those games and movies may be it. I know music videos and cartoons have it..
lupa14714

User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
01/20/2013 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

not what my dog said.
 Quoting: lupa14714

This helps in no way at all. Please safe this for a troll/humour/nobody thread.

in your opinion.how the hell do you know what other animal's minds are capable of? do you have sonar? magnetic field decders? chameleon qualities? telepathy? night vision? if you want to see my pics of my animals playing with balls and streaks of light over and over you can,plus a clear photo of something inhuman with red face and black eyes who nearly disembowled the man he's with.i've spent my life recording all this and have just had a very famous author in paranormal field endorse them.am busy writing the whole strange saga as book,plus tape of "ufo" with an army mate.all proveable.just go erase elephants and tigers from our reality or something else you believe advances you.
church of euthanasia.
[link to www.facebook.com]
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31844515
Canada
01/20/2013 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I “researched” Aliens for few years because of my experiences and just recently came to conclusion that they are fallen Angels/Demons. So, I looked deeper into this matter. Several days ago for the first time I was able to stop sleep paralysis and this petrifying experience going together with it. Falling asleep with my eyes being closed I saw a face of the grey and the left side of my body started to being paralyzed and going into vibration. This is when normally my soul would be going out with me not being able to keep it inside (horrible experience because it is not me but someone else is in charge of my soul) and I would be kind of losing consciousness. Well, as soon as it happened I said those words: "The Lord Jesus Christ Rebuke You!” and I repeated few times the name of Jesus. The attack stopped! Unbelievable!!! Now every night before going to sleep I say those words and I add: “I love Jesus and Jesus loves me”. Trust me, those grey guys up to no good. I believe that they are after our souls! And I’m losing interest in all those New Age things.

[link to www.nigelkerner.com]

[link to www.alienresistance.org]

[link to www.alienresistance.org]
Chris Hansen

User ID: 32420294
Australia
01/20/2013 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
this anime is about Astral Projection / OBEs

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

it is an awesome show

Last Edited by Chris Hansen on 01/20/2013 04:03 AM
..why don't you take a seat over there
Anonymous Coward
China
01/20/2013 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread people. It sucks you guys ar going through this, but I think you are knocking on the door to the truth that might set us free.

I havent had any first hand demonic visions, but have been studying it. I'm starting to believe it's the demons influencing people. I beginning to be awaare to this demonic type of influence. It's bizarre, but probably real.

Here is some reading the may help. God bless you people battling this stuff.

While the word “occult” (from the Latin occultus) literally means “hidden” or “secret,” the world of the occult is clearly out of the closet. It has been glamorized as New Age, but its genesis is as old age as the hiss of the serpent: “Your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil” (Genesis 3:5). The objective of occultism is self–deification through sorcery, spiritism, and soothsaying.

First, through sorcery (magick), occultists seek to harness paranormal powers for private purposes. Using ritualistic formulas, spells, and incantations, occultists seek to harness what they perceive to be the natural and spiritual powers of the universe in order to satisfy their own desires. God warned the ancient Israelites that these very practices would inevitably lead to their downfall (Deuteronomy 18:9–14; cf. 2 Kings 17:16–18). Likewise, he rebuked the ancient Babylonians for supposing that they could bypass his power through their “many sorceries” and “potent spells” (Isaiah 47:8–15).

Furthermore, occultists employ spiritualistic practices (mediumship) in order to contact non–physical entities including the souls of the dead. These spirits are believed to be capable of providing cosmic insights into this world and the next. As such, spiritists employ Ouija boards, crystal balls, and the belongings of the dead to conjure up the departed. God’s warning against those who practice spiritism could not be more ominous or direct: “I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people” (Leviticus 20:6; cf. 19:31; 1 Chronicles 10:13–14; Isaiah 8:19).

The objective of occultism is self–deification through sorcery, spiritism, and soothsaying.
Finally, occultists seek to access secret or hidden information about the future through soothsaying (divination). Among the most common tools of the soothsayer are Tarot cards, astrological charts, horoscopes, and tea leaves. The Lord’s command is emphatic and explicit: “Do not practice divination” (Leviticus 19:26). Indeed, a tremendous insult to the power and providence of the Almighty is to seek guidance through the occult. Thus, when the Israelites were about to enter the land of Promise, the Lord warned them not to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there: “Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD” (Deuteronomy 18:10–12; cf. Acts 13:6–11; 16:16–18; Galatians 5:19–21).
 Quoting: Alchemist4444

Thank you for this buddy. Part of me really wants to push this further. but not be deify myself, but to speak to God and his angels. To ask them to teach me to fight evil so that I will be ready when I have to. What do you think? I think I have met Michael once before.
Anonymous Coward
China
01/20/2013 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Could video games, books, and movies all be contributing to this for you people?

What about these role playing games, harry potter, and stuff? That could be fulll of weird satanic influences and imagery. We all know these satanists love to destroy people any way they can....putting sublimanl messages in those games and movies may be it. I know music videos and cartoons have it..

The only game that I had played at 6 years old was tetris or super mario bros on the NES lol. I am yet to see a goomba, koopa trooper or a giant building block hehe.
Chris Hansen

User ID: 32420294
Australia
01/20/2013 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
by the way, when in sleep paralysis many people report the same looking shadow man with a hat, i highly doubt the shadow man knows when every single people are experiencing sleep paralysis, he isn't santa clause. so there would have to be many thousands of shadow men with a hat that if u think its real and not a dream. that is verrry unlikely since they all look very similar.. so u can be sure its just a dream (and since people see other beings such as jesus angels animals dead relatives aliens etc that is also enough evidence to tell u that its just a dream)

Last Edited by Chris Hansen on 01/20/2013 04:10 AM
..why don't you take a seat over there
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/20/2013 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Thank you for this buddy. Part of me really wants to push this further. but not be deify myself, but to speak to God and his angels. To ask them to teach me to fight evil so that I will be ready when I have to. What do you think? I think I have met Michael once before."

Maybe the solution is for everybody to get grounded here on earth and leave the spirits to themselves? It's beyond my paygrade, but maybe if we just abandon those suckers(black hatted demons or whatever they are) they can't influence and screw things up on earth so much. Just a thought....
Anonymous Coward
China
01/20/2013 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Thank you for this buddy. Part of me really wants to push this further. but not be deify myself, but to speak to God and his angels. To ask them to teach me to fight evil so that I will be ready when I have to. What do you think? I think I have met Michael once before."

Maybe the solution is for everybody to get grounded here on earth and leave the spirits to themselves? It's beyond my paygrade, but maybe if we just abandon those suckers(black hatted demons or whatever they are) they can't influence and screw things up on earth so much. Just a thought....

I had successfully bannished them for 2 years, until last week :(
Anonymous Coward
China
01/20/2013 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bumping for front page
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32085718
Canada
01/20/2013 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
The answer to Disclosure is Jesus Christ

I have successfully stopped the greys and others by calling him in.

You guys need to man up and take a stand with Christ. He alone will totally shatter the greys hypnosis and send them boarding ship immediately.

They are a succubus like the shadow people and cant operate when hes sworn in.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/20/2013 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
You guys should do this even if you don't believe in Christ.

You will be amazed by the reaction you will get from this predators.

Jesus Christ is not the fraud that we all made him out to be.
Anonymous Coward
China
01/20/2013 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

You guys need to man up and take a stand with Christ. He alone will totally shatter the greys hypnosis and send them boarding ship immediately.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32085718

I was raised in the church. Was baptised, confirmed and even served for years as an alter boy. The sad thing is, I didnt know Jesus then and I still don't know him now. I have faith, but I don't have a relationship with him. Wouldn't even know where to start or what to look for.
Anonymous Coward
China
01/20/2013 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes but this only works for a short time. Also I feel like I talk to Jesus but I don't feel like i hear anything back.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/20/2013 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

I was raised in the church. Was baptised, confirmed and even served for years as an alter boy. The sad thing is, I didnt know Jesus then and I still don't know him now. I have faith, but I don't have a relationship with him. Wouldn't even know where to start or what to look for.

I grew up in church too, baptized twice and still didn't know him either. I eventually left church (like most young males do) to ignore him and do my own thing. I didn't think he had any real importance in my life till the attacks really became life threatening.

What you need to do is sincerely ask apon the Lord Jesus Christ for deliverance from Evil. You can make that prayer in any fashion so long as you mean it in your heart.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/20/2013 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes but this only works for a short time. Also I feel like I talk to Jesus but I don't feel like i hear anything back.

That happens to you because hes not just someone you call for help when you need it. You ned to build a relationship with him like in any other mortal would to a friend.
Anonymous Coward
China
01/20/2013 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

I grew up in church too, baptized twice and still didn't know him either. I eventually left church (like most young males do) to ignore him and do my own thing. I didn't think he had any real importance in my life till the attacks really became life threatening.

What you need to do is sincerely ask apon the Lord Jesus Christ for deliverance from Evil. You can make that prayer in any fashion so long as you mean it in your heart.

Yes I will continue doing so until I feel that our relationship is right. However last time I went back into church was about 6 years ago. It ended with me being arrested for gbh on a pastor that i caught molesting his step daughter. Why would Jesus let people like him corrupt his message?

GLP