shadow demon/sleep paralysis?

lupa14714

User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
01/20/2013 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: shadow demon/sleep paralysis?
one thing i find puzzleing 9not all the constant paranormal stuff my whole life),but what/who are these guys in long black coats with wide brimmed black hats,me and ken kept seeing one in my street,at first we just thought local oddball(we all wear hoodies and sports gear here)or you get robbed,picked on.but one night ken dropped me home,i went in front door,suddenly he jumps outta car demanding to know what man i had in house!,im confused,saying"no one,why?"he insisted man in black hat was at door with me,he searched whole house,even undermy bed till he realized it was some paranormal thing instead.i wish i'd had the nerve to run after him and say something,like ask for the time.but never did.why do so many others see them dressed so oddly too?
church of euthanasia.
[link to www.facebook.com]
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31844515
Canada
01/20/2013 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aliens are fallen angels. Anyone who experience sleep paralysis should read this website with testimonies of people being attacked by those demons and educated themselves what is causing them.

[link to www.alienresistance.org]

Those are the words you need to say (even in silence) to stop those nasty aliens/demons attacks. Even if you forget them just repeating Jesus name would do. It works! Don't let them or anyone else deceive you by their false gospels. Demons are after your soul!!!

"The Lord Jesus Christ Rebuke You, The Lord Adonai Rebuke You! ..."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31844515
Canada
01/20/2013 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, double post. Please, be safe!

:RAINBOW9:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20998286
United States
01/20/2013 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's interesting what u said about numerology and saturn because this was at age 29. Also, the spiders someone asked about. I did once wake up to see a giant spider crawling toward me. Either there's something to this, or u are all messing with my head. Anyone who wants to pray for me is welcome.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/20/2013 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep this thread alive!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/20/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
China, it may be as simple as this: they're real. But what are they? And did we invite them in somehow? By looking in a mirror perhaps?
Chris Hansen

User ID: 32420294
Australia
01/20/2013 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
The year was 1973, I was ten years old at the time and a babysitter told me I had to go to bed that evening at around 8pm. I was not tired at all and so I protested but the babysitter won out and I went upstairs to my bedroom. It was summer time so it was still quite light out and I got under the blankets and thought I may as well try and go to sleep but I had just closed my eyes for two seconds and when I opened them I saw a man at the end of my bed staring straight through me with such a very stern but expressionless look.

The man with a wide brim hat and long black coat, he looked to me like a cowboy rancher type and he had a short trimmed black beard. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing I closed my eyes again and opened them only to see he was still there staring at me so I blink my eyes several times more and he is not leaving, it was at this point I became frantic as I watched him dissipate before my very eyes and I started screaming like bloody murder jumping out of bed completely hysterical.

The babysitter came up the stairs in a panic. The babysitter then scolded me out big time as she did not believe me at all, she thought I was making it all up and acting up so I wouldn’t have to go to bed and she forced me back into the bedroom for the night. I still remember I did not go to sleep that night and waited up for when my mother came back from work so I could get out of my room without confrontation from the babysitter. It was one horrific night waiting for my mother to come home that I will never forget. I have always thought it was a ghost or a visitation from an unknown relative that had passed away or even myself from the future or a past life as now grown up I kind of resemble the man that I saw.

There was no paralysis involved and I had not been asleep, I had only closed my eyes for a second or two.

So the hat man is very real to me, I saw one up close.

I did have a sleep paralysis incident happen about ten years ago. While asleep in my motorhome I woke up unable to move and that’s when I saw it hovering over me. It was some kind of mantis alien being at least six feet tall and this was one of the most terrifying things I have ever endured I fought so hard to move I was hurting myself as though I was gonna break my own bones from within. I was looking straight at this thing going out of my mind trying to comprehend what it was doing and how did it get into the motorhome as it only had one heavy locked door. this sighting of the creature went on for minutes, I became so terrified that I passed out from the shock of what was transpiring. I awoke what seemed a short time later in the middle of the night, the creature was gone and I went for a very long walk to a friends house to shake it off.

I have had quite a few paranormal experiences over the course of my lifetime but they are all one offs, never the same type of occurrences and some have even been with other witnesses present, so I have no problem believing some others that report these types of things. Things do go bump in the night and sometimes even in daylight.
 Quoting: Carl Kolchak

sounds like u had sleep paralysis but u snapped out of it, sometimes u can move some parts of your body while in sleep paralysis, u can always move your eyes toes fingers so u may not have realized u were experiencing it.

u can go into sleep paralysis without going to sleep first, it can happen as soon as u get into bed if u are unlucky enough (unlucky for those who do not know u can experience lucid dreams and OBEs with it)

Last Edited by Chris Hansen on 01/20/2013 08:39 PM
..why don't you take a seat over there
Chris Hansen

Australia
01/20/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aliens are fallen angels. Anyone who experience sleep paralysis should read this website with testimonies of people being attacked by those demons and educated themselves what is causing them.

Those are the words you need to say (even in silence) to stop those nasty aliens/demons attacks. Even if you forget them just repeating Jesus name would do. It works! Don't let them or anyone else deceive you by their false gospels. Demons are after your soul!!!

Quoting: Kinga

No. when you say stuff to do with jesus u expect it to get rid of it, since it is just a dream u can control it... so it does get rid of it... u see?
Chris Hansen

Australia
01/20/2013 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
please stop spreading lies about the things u see as being real, THEY ARE JUST DREAMS! u did not see real angels demons shadow men jesus!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1730008
United States
01/21/2013 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Brother from china at 01/20/2013 04:44 AM
said....

"I was raised in the church. Was baptised, confirmed and even served for years as an alter boy. The sad thing is, I didnt know Jesus then and I still don't know him now. I have faith, but I don't have a relationship with him. Wouldn't even know where to start or what to look for."

I know what you mean. Here is how I came to the conclusion that I want to know Jesus Christ.

I started to believe in the Jesus Christ after first meeting evil first hand. I first understood that the satanists undoubtably believe in demons. They use the Kaballah and do all kinds of satanic stuff to evoke these demons. THE satanists truely believe it works, and have been dong it thousands of years. This can not be denied.

I then realized how much the satanists HATE the bible. Hollywood does everything it can to deceive and distort the message of Jesus. They screw with the symbols and do anything they can to turn people away from Jesus. I believe that believers in Christ can thwart the satanic spells from working. There is enough personal accounts on this thread to illustrate that people who accept the word of Jesus are not having this black hatted demon issue or have stopped the meeting.

Once I started reading the bible, I understood the wisdom. For instance. The Kharzars declared themselves Jews in 1200 AD. Well, back hundreds of years before 1200 AD when the bible was written down (around 60 AD) the bible talked about the synagoue of satan. Undeniable prophecy. How did Jesus Christ predict the Kharzars would take up Judiaism and call themselves "Jews" over 1200 years before it happened?

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

(this obviously does not apply to every Jew, many work very hard to expose the satanists)

[link to www.biblegateway.com]

That is useful information. Anybody who studies ancient history refers to the bible. Even the non believers like Michael Tsarion reer to the bible for answers.

For me, Evil is undeniable. Jesus provided a fantastic document called the bible which has given us invaluable information about how all this works. once you read it and try to undersatnd it you will see the wisdom. That has got to be supernatural.

Buy yourself a King James version bible with the old and New testiment and start from the beginning. Read it and you will see. If that doesn't work, Find a good "bible answers" website that doesn't push the Scofield bible type Zionism. This can be harder because of all the false profits.

All the best.
Mark
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5840373
United States
01/21/2013 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
ITS ALL A BUNCH OF MADE UP BULL SHIT... Thats what I thought anyway until it happened to me. I have had it one time and I saw a figure as well. I was at alone at work (security guard) takin a nap in my car with a hangover after a night of partying the night before. I woke up and couldn't move. I could barely get my eyes open and I saw a dark shadowy figure. I was out of it and honestly thought it was my boss paying a surprise visit. I tried to get up real quick to play it off, but could not for the life of me move. it terrified me. when I finally came to and got control there was no one aorund. thankfully hasnt happened since.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1730008
United States
01/21/2013 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ehrmanproject.com]

the Ehrman project is excellent high level discussion that debunks the attempted debunkers of the bible.

Watch the videos if you have question the bible has not been academically scrutinized for centuries..
lupa14714

United Kingdom
01/21/2013 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
please stop spreading lies about the things u see as being real, THEY ARE JUST DREAMS! u did not see real angels demons shadow men jesus!
 Quoting: Chris Hansen

you can control your dreams? wow!
church of euthanasia.
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32729242
China
01/21/2013 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Brother from china at 01/20/2013 04:44 AM
said....

"I was raised in the church. Was baptised, confirmed and even served for years as an alter boy. The sad thing is, I didnt know Jesus then and I still don't know him now. I have faith, but I don't have a relationship with him. Wouldn't even know where to start or what to look for."

I know what you mean. Here is how I came to the conclusion that I want to know Jesus Christ.

I started to believe in the Jesus Christ after first meeting evil first hand. I first understood that the satanists undoubtably believe in demons. They use the Kaballah and do all kinds of satanic stuff to evoke these demons. THE satanists truely believe it works, and have been dong it thousands of years. This can not be denied.

I then realized how much the satanists HATE the bible. Hollywood does everything it can to deceive and distort the message of Jesus. They screw with the symbols and do anything they can to turn people away from Jesus. I believe that believers in Christ can thwart the satanic spells from working. There is enough personal accounts on this thread to illustrate that people who accept the word of Jesus are not having this black hatted demon issue or have stopped the meeting.

Once I started reading the bible, I understood the wisdom. For instance. The Kharzars declared themselves Jews in 1200 AD. Well, back hundreds of years before 1200 AD when the bible was written down (around 60 AD) the bible talked about the synagoue of satan. Undeniable prophecy. How did Jesus Christ predict the Kharzars would take up Judiaism and call themselves "Jews" over 1200 years before it happened?

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

(this obviously does not apply to every Jew, many work very hard to expose the satanists)

[link to www.biblegateway.com]

That is useful information. Anybody who studies ancient history refers to the bible. Even the non believers like Michael Tsarion reer to the bible for answers.

For me, Evil is undeniable. Jesus provided a fantastic document called the bible which has given us invaluable information about how all this works. once you read it and try to undersatnd it you will see the wisdom. That has got to be supernatural.

Buy yourself a King James version bible with the old and New testiment and start from the beginning. Read it and you will see. If that doesn't work, Find a good "bible answers" website that doesn't push the Scofield bible type Zionism. This can be harder because of all the false profits.

All the best.
Mark
 Quoting: Alchemist4444

Really appreciated.
Thank you very much!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32784159
China
01/22/2013 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
It happened again last night. This time I tried to turn it into an OBE. I focused on rolling out of my body which i managed to do. However once I was out I got pretty scared. I just prayed and next thing i know it's the morning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32681289
United States
01/22/2013 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Completely Demonic! Do not engage it. Rebuke it in the name of Jesus Christ...you need Jesus. He has authority over all dominions and you want Him on your side. Give your life to Christ, get into the word and learn about spiritual warfare.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32681289
United States
01/22/2013 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
It happened again last night. This time I tried to turn it into an OBE. I focused on rolling out of my body which i managed to do. However once I was out I got pretty scared. I just prayed and next thing i know it's the morning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32784159

Stay away from OBEs. Your sleep paralysis will definitely not go away if you engage in this type of demonic new age activity. It only draws you closer to the enemy of your soul. Give your life to Jesus. Seek him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32786087
United States
01/22/2013 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Big black skinny alians coming for u they want ur soul
Chris Hansen

Australia
01/22/2013 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32784159

Stay away from OBEs. Your sleep paralysis will definitely not go away if you engage in this type of demonic new age activity. It only draws you closer to the enemy of your soul. Give your life to Jesus. Seek him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32681289

oh shut up, OBEs are not demonic or even new age. it is even spoken about in the.... yuck.. the bible. as well as the silver cord some people see that is attatched to your astral body and physical body. Australian Aboriginies Ancient Egyptions and some other cultures also used this many many years ago. it is far from new age and demonic

also it has absolutely nothing to do with christianity, u christians make it look stupid. non christians dont try this because they think it is a bunch of baloney because of all the christians going on about demons.. there is NO demons. they are just created by your mind from fear, when having an OBE your Astral Body has the same power as when in a lucid dream, since u are using your astral body in a lucid dream as well

Last Edited by Chris Hansen on 01/22/2013 04:42 AM
Chris Hansen

Australia
01/22/2013 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: lupa14714

Yes...? Lucid Dreaming has been scientifically proven under proper conditions

Last Edited by Chris Hansen on 01/22/2013 04:36 AM
Chris Hansen

Australia
01/22/2013 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread grew quite a bit since I last posted.

But sleeping on my side and stomach really did help.

Your spine acts like a radio antenna because of all the electrical signals running through your body and when you lay on your back it runs more efficient.

I had many freaky sleep paralysis moments.

The worst one was when I woke from a dream within a dream within a dream etc. This happened about 20-30 times.

I kept waking up in the same position over and over, I would jump out of bed and run too the light switch or into the bathroom then find myself in bed again. It was like my mind was desperately trying too wake up. I was then confronted by a demonic figure that laughed at me while I was punching it in the face.

Then I really woke up, unsure if reality was really reality or I was still in a dream.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2570525

False Awakenings (that is, a lucid dream where you are in control but unaware that it is a dream)

Last Edited by Chris Hansen on 01/22/2013 04:40 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
01/22/2013 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Kinga

No. when you say stuff to do with jesus u expect it to get rid of it, since it is just a dream u can control it... so it does get rid of it... u see?

I tend to feel you are correct. People do not realize how important/powerful their conscious INTENT is. This is why the placebo effect has proven to be so effective in medical/labratory studies. When people firmly BELIEVE they are doing something (or taking action) that's going to make them better, they are consciously creating the mindset that enables them to achieve that intention. People who call out to 'Jesus Christ' are speaking a phrase that they believe empowers them and this INTENTION removes them from the state of fear and what do you know, their undesirable experience ceases to exist. What does that tell you about how the emotional state of the individual influences the experience? There is nothing supernatural/mystical about it. Just the powers/abilities of the mind.

Many individuals experience sleep paralysis with no hallucinations/visualizations or elements of fear. They regain control over their body shortly thereafter when full consciousness/functioning has been completley restored. I've never heard of a case of anyone being 'stuck' in the sleep paralysis state. It's always temporary, is it not? So if you choose to do nothing while in that state, the experience will end irregardless of your action/will.

People interested in this phenomena should research Hynagogia:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Sleep Paralysis
Humming, roaring, hissing, rushing, zapping, and buzzing noises are frequent in conjunction with sleep paralysis (SP). This happens when the REM atonia sets in sooner than usual, before the person is fully asleep, or persists longer than usual, after the person has (in other respects) fully awoken.[17] Sleep paralysis is reportedly very frequent among narcoleptics. It occurs frequently in about 6% of the rest of the population, and occurs occasionally in 60%.[28] In surveys from Canada, China, England, Japan and Nigeria, 20 to 60% of individuals reported having experienced SP at least once in their lifetime.[29][30] The paralysis itself is frequently accompanied by additional phenomena. Typical examples include a feeling of being crushed or suffocated, electric "tingles" or "vibrations", imagined speech and other noises, the imagined presence of a visible or invisible entity, and sometimes intense emotion: fear or euphoria and orgasmic feelings.[29][31] SP has been proposed as an explanation for at least some alien abduction experiences and shadow people hauntings.[32]

---------------------------------

On the subject matter of conscious INTENT, people should realize that by subscribing to this notion and believing that inter-dimensional, malicious entities (demons) are stalking and attacking them - they are actually fueling and giving power to these THOUGHT-FORMS. By choosing to believe in them you are empowering your 'experience' with your thought/intent. Even the word 'demon' by itself is designed to invoke and is associated with the fear-response of the human mind, which will actually create the emotional state required to see/witness/experience such things while experiencing varying states of consciousness in the sleep & waking state.

Do not underestimate the power of your consciousness as well as the subconscious mind. If you extend belief to something, even on a subconscious level, you will and can manifest it (regardless of whether it's real or not) while experiencing varying states of consciousness. If you want to stop having unpleasant experiences, stop fueling them with fear-based emotions & self-generated negative energy. Those experiences will reoccur as long as you give power to them and make yourself feel like a victim who is being attacked or believe that you are powerless to prevent these experiences from occuring.

Personally I choose not to believe in 'demons' because I refuse to give power to that thought-form and I refuse to create the emotional state that would allow me to manifest/create/fuel any such experiences. I do feel that entities/beings in all likelihood could exist across a spectrum of different dimensions but there are firm barriers in place and I will not make myself to be a victim and refuse to enable my personal space to be trespassed on by anyone & anything against my WILL and without my consent. I'm simply not having it.

Take your power back. Stop giving it away through your fear-response and your beliefs in negative thought-forms. Research & educate/empower yourself. YOU dictate & control your conscious intent. Part ways with fear and you will part ways with these types of unpleasant experiences!

:greenkarma:

P.S. our consciousness (or conscious awareness) leaves or separates from your physcal body during the sleep/dream state. Research / look into it. I have experienced this phenomena first-hand. When you endure sleep-paralysis it is tied to your consciousness/awareness returning (and being restored) to your physical body when you are leaving that state. No 'THING' external to you is creating this sensation for you - you are just experiencing a not well-understood phenomena that is connected to a natural process that occurs during the transition between the waking & sleep/dream state. Normally we do not 'awake' until this process is completed and full functioning has been restored to our body.
lupa14714

United Kingdom
01/22/2013 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: lupa14714

Yes...? Lucid Dreaming has been scientifically proven under proper conditions

yes i know,i've had a couple accidently,somehow.what i really meant was it's not the normal way we dream,it' something odd going on.i really didn't like waking up,thinking i was ,well,awake,but then you really do wake up,it's just freaky.
church of euthanasia.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32853541
China
01/23/2013 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread grew quite a bit since I last posted.

But sleeping on my side and stomach really did help.

Your spine acts like a radio antenna because of all the electrical signals running through your body and when you lay on your back it runs more efficient.

I had many freaky sleep paralysis moments.

The worst one was when I woke from a dream within a dream within a dream etc. This happened about 20-30 times.

I kept waking up in the same position over and over, I would jump out of bed and run too the light switch or into the bathroom then find myself in bed again. It was like my mind was desperately trying too wake up. I was then confronted by a demonic figure that laughed at me while I was punching it in the face.

Then I really woke up, unsure if reality was really reality or I was still in a dream.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2570525

False Awakenings (that is, a lucid dream where you are in control but unaware that it is a dream)

I started off by disagreeing with you in the thread, but actually I now see where you're coming from. Thanks for the guidance. I now plan on having my first fearless OBE and taking a real spirit walk.

I'm very grateful Chris. Thank you.
forbiddendreams

User ID: 31921695
United Kingdom
01/23/2013 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS

OR

SPIRIT HUSBAND AND WIFE FOR MARRIED PEOPLE

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32858828
China
01/23/2013 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS

OR

Quoting: forbiddendreams

Could you summarize the video please. I cannot view youtube in china :(
forbiddendreams

United Kingdom
01/23/2013 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS

OR

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32858828

thechildrensmite.org

[link to www.deliveranceplace.com]
forbiddendreams

United Kingdom
01/23/2013 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS

OR

thechildrensmite.org

I think they have audio only player.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32858828
China
01/23/2013 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS

OR

thechildrensmite.org

I think they have audio only player.

Loading now, thank you very much :)
notinfallible

User ID: 30134138
United States
01/23/2013 06:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
Sleep Paralysis (SP) is something that I have experienced for as far back as I can remember, but up until recently, I've never had an SP episode where I saw an entity, or felt a presence, in the room with me.

A couple of months ago, however, every time I experienced SP it seemed like there was something sinister nearby, and each time that it would happen, this sinister presence felt as if it was getting closer. Finally, one-night during SP, there was a black silhouette sitting on the coffee table right next to where I sleep that seemed to be just staring at me while I struggle to move. This was terrifying, and I was trying as hard as I could to kick him off the coffee table, or at the very least, tell it to fuck off. All of a sudden, this entity said something to me, and I will never forget what it said, or how it said this to me because it spoke the words through me, like it couldn't talk so it used me to talk for it.

"You are going to die!" I screamed out just before I snapped out of it, in a voice that was not mine, while kicking both of my legs toward where this thing was sitting. I was trying to yell for help, but somehow I managed to say 'you are going to die' in a voice that was not my own.

hiding

Last Edited by notinfallible on 01/23/2013 09:42 AM
Brawndo's got electrolytes.

GLP