We must be tuned to the same resonate frequency ;p
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
01/21/2013 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 3 Spheres, 6 Sides, 9 Points
Great thread, and great threads are rare. Thank You.

You might enjoy the work of David LaPoint.

The Primer Fields, Part 1.

Conjunctio.
 Quoting: MRoot

I'll check it out when I get home tonight.

thumbs
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why are you inside my mind OP ?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15740069

Echoes and ripples.
 Quoting: Septenary Man

We must be tuned to the same resonate frequency ;p
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15740069

hiding
aether

User ID: 28218601
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had an altered state experience with a spinning black cube. It was quite real, and I thought I was completely awake when it occurred. When I tried to grab it as it spun about two feet in front of my face, my hands could not close around it. They were repelled like repelling magnetic fields.

Intuitively I thought that the cube contained all the information in the universe.

1dunno1

well
as you are placing structure on conscious process function

any one noticable synergy point in the design will tell
you if you are correct or not
in what you see

impressed ltana
M.E.H.
User ID: 32547081
United States
01/21/2013 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op,

I understand why you want to find graphical ways of showing what you've been able to "Grok" inside your own mind's eye.

I have to tell you though, you have a distinct gift that I've never run across. Your use of words to describe the dynamic structure/process you see is unique. I can't put my finger on it, because I've tried to describe similar things in the past, and while I hold the conceit that I write well, I've never quite come as close as you at transferring from my head to another's head that complexity.

I'm not sure exactly what you wrote, it may be your methodical building up from simple to grasp imagery to the more complex, but I "got" it entire, spinning, oscillating/breathing in my mind. I do a lot of work with the cubeoctahedron and I see points of congruence there.

Have you ever seen a 3d representation of a cubeoctahedron being collapsed/folded into an octahedron? the curved , spiraling motion of folding endpoints I think map onto the toroidal spirals you're describing.

So please, pursue the visual, but share more of your words. They may work better than you think at helping communicate a beautiful and perhaps all-important fundamental aspect of deep reality.

M.E.H.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had an altered state experience with a spinning black cube. It was quite real, and I thought I was completely awake when it occurred. When I tried to grab it as it spun about two feet in front of my face, my hands could not close around it. They were repelled like repelling magnetic fields.

Intuitively I thought that the cube contained all the information in the universe.

1dunno1

well

in what you see

impressed ltana
 Quoting: aether

:nacholibre:
psyoptics

User ID: 11919225
United States
01/21/2013 10:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
this thread is heading down the path of ZPE power generation!

non resource using power generation!!!!!!
Bedini Motor ( Generator )

[link to www.youtube.com]
a good video editor can make anyone say anything the editor wants.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

1dunno1

well

in what you see

impressed ltana

Whoa. I just understood. Nice! That felt really good, and backed up the thought of why the tesseract structure is important to exist within an infinite universe.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
this thread is heading down the path of ZPE power generation!

non resource using power generation!!!!!!
Bedini Motor ( Generator )

Quoting: psyoptics

That is correct. It will be seen to be related to all, but only if it is correct. If it is correct, then it will resonate across everything, even human behavioral patterns, as it may be the foundation of reality.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op,

I understand why you want to find graphical ways of showing what you've been able to "Grok" inside your own mind's eye.

I have to tell you though, you have a distinct gift that I've never run across. Your use of words to describe the dynamic structure/process you see is unique. I can't put my finger on it, because I've tried to describe similar things in the past, and while I hold the conceit that I write well, I've never quite come as close as you at transferring from my head to another's head that complexity.

I'm not sure exactly what you wrote, it may be your methodical building up from simple to grasp imagery to the more complex, but I "got" it entire, spinning, oscillating/breathing in my mind. I do a lot of work with the cubeoctahedron and I see points of congruence there.

Have you ever seen a 3d representation of a cubeoctahedron being collapsed/folded into an octahedron? the curved , spiraling motion of folding endpoints I think map onto the toroidal spirals you're describing.

So please, pursue the visual, but share more of your words. They may work better than you think at helping communicate a beautiful and perhaps all-important fundamental aspect of deep reality.

M.E.H.
 Quoting: M.E.H. 32547081

Thank you, MEH.

I've been told that many times now. That I have a gift of simplifying extremely complex concepts.

Perhaps that is why I have been given particular information. To explain it in a way people can begin understanding.

1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28412625
United States
01/21/2013 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to m.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28412625

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31036731
Canada
01/21/2013 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
What you are saying resonates with me, but I too am not gifted with a mathematical mind. I wish I could understand exactly what you're saying.

What is your central hypothesis that you are building all of this to prove?

Reading all of this, even though there is much I don't grasp, has made my heart race as if I sense at a deep level that there is truth inherent in it....but an illusive truth to be sure.

Help us out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32694988

I'll flesh it out a bit. There are parts that may be a little difficult still to understand, but the concepts will be easily understood for the most part.

The idea is how mass manifests and is able to become stable just through vibrating energy (charge).

But, I will try and flesh this out in 'layman's' terms and see if it is more accessible.

Thank you. Is this akin to the theory that was so elusive to Einstein...the "Theory of Everything"??

It is as elusive as realizing it is a beginning wrapped unto itself. A process with no destination and a definition rife with the ambiguity of potential.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
What you are saying resonates with me, but I too am not gifted with a mathematical mind. I wish I could understand exactly what you're saying.

What is your central hypothesis that you are building all of this to prove?

Reading all of this, even though there is much I don't grasp, has made my heart race as if I sense at a deep level that there is truth inherent in it....but an illusive truth to be sure.

Help us out.

I'll flesh it out a bit. There are parts that may be a little difficult still to understand, but the concepts will be easily understood for the most part.

The idea is how mass manifests and is able to become stable just through vibrating energy (charge).

But, I will try and flesh this out in 'layman's' terms and see if it is more accessible.

Thank you. Is this akin to the theory that was so elusive to Einstein...the "Theory of Everything"??

It is as elusive as realizing it is a beginning wrapped unto itself. A process with no destination and a definition rife with the ambiguity of potential.
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflattus

Or, putting it another way, how can we ever have a true 'Theory of Everything' if reality is infinite and eternal?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 879157
United States
01/21/2013 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Carl the Sagan

User ID: 32722245
Serbia
01/21/2013 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
amazing effort op, I know just fragments of the stuff you are talking about but find it very interesting... Few days ago a I found something I hope u could use... parts 2 and 3 are expected soon on youtube and part 1 is nothing but fascinating, enjoy

edit: already posted :)

Last Edited by Carl the Sagan on 01/21/2013 11:32 AM
Carl the Sagan
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Primer has been popping up A LOT over the last few weeks. I'll check it out.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2013 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Or, putting it another way, how can we ever have a true 'Theory of Everything' if reality is infinite and eternal?

Because the substance of it is found in all things. As such it is a question of seeing beyond the programmed illusion of forms.
WindyMind

User ID: 25453079
United States
01/21/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Vajra bro .... Is it vajra bro?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Because the substance of it is found in all things. As such it is a question of seeing beyond the programmed illusion of forms.

Yes, I realized that immediately after I posted that. Good to talk it out sometimes, and 'see' by virtue of discussion.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: WindyMind

Yesiree
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: WindyMind

Yesiree

We can see that this is 1/3 of the gyrating whole 'mixer' construct.

They have also created a periodic table that conforms to this idea as well. It is called The Vajra Periodic Table.

[link to aetherwizard.com]

:vajratable:
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, I realized that immediately after I posted that. Good to talk it out sometimes, and 'see' by virtue of discussion.

2 4 6 8, who do we appreciate.

I think that is the sequence you mean to tell.

Same as 4.4.4.8

2 spheres, 3 cubes, 2 pyramids.

You will see them functionally as the binder of everything I write.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2013 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cubes just give hard definition to spheres.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

2 4 6 8, who do we appreciate.

I think that is the sequence you mean to tell.

Same as 4.4.4.8

2 spheres, 3 cubes, 2 pyramids.

You will see them functionally as the binder of everything I write.

Yes, exactly.

"I see," said the blind man as he picked up his axe and saw.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cubes just give hard definition to spheres.

I see the cubes as the synergy lines of the adjacent spinning pyramidal vortexes.
scimitar

User ID: 27209394
United States
01/21/2013 12:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
I too have often pondered the construct of our existence. Although I do not dedicate myself to the task because the exactness of the answer is unknowable. It is enjoyable non the less.

I consider the electrical and magnetic forces to be hyperdimensional rotations of the same exact force. Static fields are not manifested without matter. Matter is constructed from captive photons that form complex interactive patterns, much like the ones you are trying to demonstrate.

I believe that a photon consists of pure spin momentum, but in two axis, with one axis lying on a hyperdimensional boundary. This would give rise to 4 unique space time gradients as the normal spin rotates orthogonaly across the hyperdimensional boundary.

We know that the higher the frequency of an individual photon the greater its apparent mass and energy content, yet we can not define the method of propogation through space. It does not radiate as a wave in a medium spreading out in all directions and therefore its energy is confined as if it were a propogating "particle".

I could ramble on, but in closing....... Imagination and searching inward is the key to understanding our existence.

Its complexity and simplicity is astonishingly amazing.

Good Day!
Ominous regressions
One Truth... many realities
aether

User ID: 28218601
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

remembering that local traditional sees perfection static

everything that could be has been thus is perfectly known
thus perfected
thus perfection
this is not conscious process
conscious processes is velocity and feedback
conscious process is always quicker than what it is conscious of
that which is conscious process is structured (exists)
thus perfection is the quickest structure of all things
it knows what can never occur because it is to quick for what will never occur to occur
knowing what will never occur makes not knowing what may occur the motive for being
this is perfection

the structure of our universe forces eternal to function eternaly

Last Edited by aether on 01/21/2013 12:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I too have often pondered the construct of our existence. Although I do not dedicate myself to the task because the exactness of the answer is unknowable. It is enjoyable non the less.

I consider the electrical and magnetic forces to be hyperdimensional rotations of the same exact force. Static fields are not manifested without matter. Matter is constructed from captive photons that form complex interactive patterns, much like the ones you are trying to demonstrate.

I believe that a photon consists of pure spin momentum, but in two axis, with one axis lying on a hyperdimensional boundary. This would give rise to 4 unique space time gradients as the normal spin rotates orthogonaly across the hyperdimensional boundary.

We know that the higher the frequency of an individual photon the greater its apparent mass and energy content, yet we can not define the method of propogation through space. It does not radiate as a wave in a medium spreading out in all directions and therefore its energy is confined as if it were a propogating "particle".

I could ramble on, but in closing....... Imagination and searching inward is the key to understanding our existence.

Its complexity and simplicity is astonishingly amazing.

Good Day!
 Quoting: scimitar

Hey Scimitar, always enjoy your input. Propagation through space is the longitudinal waves. I haven't gotten in depth in that, but that is my understanding.

Your thoughts on the photon resonate with mine...that 'light' exists in more states than merely the material. I enjoy Walter Russell's idea that light is everything, and mass is basically captured light that is 'slowed down' from super-luminal velocities (which to us would be invisible and basically 'non-existent' in the material - in other words, when something is 'super-luminal' it lies within the non-material realms) - heading into tricky semantic realms now - but slowed down to sub-luminal speeds to participate in the electric and magnetic charge torus construct.

BTW, I entirely agree with the above statement in bold.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

remembering that local traditional sees perfection static

everything that could be has been thus is perfectly known
thus perfected
thus perfection
this is not conscious process
conscious processes is velocity and feedback
conscious process is always quicker than what it is conscious of
that which is conscious process is structured (exists)
thus perfection is the quickest structure of all things
it knows what can never occur because it is to quick for what will never occur to occur
knowing what will never occur makes not knowing what may occur the motive for being
this is perfection

the structure of our universe forces eternal to function eternaly

And that can only Be, if the stability of mass is a self-perpetuating construct.

GLP