Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,277 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,010,852
Pageviews Today: 1,685,195Threads Today: 683Posts Today: 12,133
04:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Prometheus2: VATICAN'S secret is NOT "Why did the Pope Resign?" They were standing on it as they elected the new Pope!

SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

User ID: 27028191
United States
01/24/2013 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Prometheus2: VATICAN'S secret is NOT "Why did the Pope Resign?" They were standing on it as they elected the new Pope!
red of orion v/s blue of pleiades

a time of untime

what will we choose?

red or blue?

does that make a light somewhere.

tadaa!!!
 Quoting: Buddhi 6644791

I believe I watched a video about Astronomy this week
where the moderator explained that the color RED
(they called it "red shift") means that the earth
is GOING TOWARD that object (or the object is coming
toward the earth).
The blue color--or cooling--means we are moving
away from the object or the object is moving away
from the earth.
Interesting that The Matrix movie chooses the red
pill for the reality Morpheous wished to help Neo see.
The red pill meant reality was coming TOWARD the viewer
*(Neo was to awaken)...The Blue pill pushes reality
further away--you are moving away from what you need for
enlightenment!
Interesting parallels there!
Cheers!
SK

BluepillREDpill
Silentlyknowing (OP)
United States
01/24/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Prometheus2: VATICAN'S secret is NOT "Why did the Pope Resign?" They were standing on it as they elected the new Pope!
Michael, in the post above this stated:

To me, it sounds like something that the Vatican itself would want people to believe.

Why?

Because such a finding is utterly harmless to Christian theology.

It makes NO difference whatsoever one way or the other whether the Orion Nebula is conscious. (Of course it is conscious; the metaphysical duality being the original flaw: the entire physical reality is conscious, but not with the consciousness of the "self" or the 'thinker'.)

I may not be understanding your argument, here, maybe
you can explain it to me like I'm a 4 year old. I don't
agree at all!... It's a total game changer!
CHeers!
SK
 Quoting: SilentlyKnowing

What I am saying is that to say that the Orion Nebula is conscious is a fundamentally trivial statement; especially when you do not define in any way what you mean by the word "conscious".

Do you mean the consciousness of the "self", or of the 'thinker'. Or do you mean another kind of consciousness?

This is not merely a trivial matter.

People need to know what is being discussed.

In the same way, the moon is conscious, Jupiter is conscious, etc. etc.

As to whether such an assertion would threaten the Vatican; I must admit that I am completely flabbergasted by such a suggestion.

What does a conscious Orion Nebula have to do with the doctrine of "vicarious atonement" or the doctrine of a physical raising of a dead body from the grave?

And, even if there could be a 20 point argument explaining the relationship to such doctrines, how many people are going to go to the trouble of pursuing such an argument?

It is orders of magnitude simpler to say that, if you want to read the words of Jesus himself, read the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Yet almost no one will go to the trouble of doing that.

Michael
 Quoting: 4Q529

You bring up some really interesting questions, Michael.
Thank you for posting. As far as this thread goes, since
Danny Wilten (it is his work we are discussing and not
Spinoza, right?) has NOT tied down a specific meaning yet
for all of this, you can believe what you choose to believe!
It is a little EARLY in the discovery to really have anyone tease out the specifics you are looking for in your questions.
About this particular point:
What does a conscious Orion Nebula have to do with the doctrine of "vicarious atonement" or the doctrine of a physical raising of a dead body from the grave?
....We don't know yet. That is as honest as I can be
without INVENTING something to satisfy you.
This kind of discussion is like being a 2nd mate on
Columbus's ship tugging on Columbus's sleeve asking:
"Well...yeah, we HAVE FOUND AMERICA...but how does that
tie into the Constitution and State's rights?" America
is discovered in 1492...the Constitution has to wait for
1776 before the first draft is even penned! You see how
ahead of the game you are getting?
Be patient...more will be revealed. We have a very long
way to go to fully pull the veil down@!
Cheers!
SK
4Q529

User ID: 32941951
United States
01/24/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
SK
 Quoting: Silentlyknowing 27028191

Of course.

(Or that there is no substance whatsoever to the suggestion in the first place.)

But the only problem I have with that is that when you suggest that you have found something that is the "Vatican's biggest SECRET", that implies that you have something very specific in mind. You can explain what that secret is, as compared to other possible secrets; you can explain why the Vatican needs that to be kept secret and what they have done to keep it a secret. And you can explain the consequences if that secret were to be made public.

And I don't see much, if any, of those things in this thread.

In other words, that would be like Einstein saying "I am going to develop one of the most revolutionary physical theories EVER" in 1899; but, when questioned, he has nothing specific to report.

Michael
4Q529

User ID: 32941951
United States
01/24/2013 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

About this particular point:
....We don't know yet. That is as honest as I can be
without INVENTING something to satisfy you.Cheers!SK

"We" don't know yet?

You can speak for yourself, of course; but that is not what I would say.

I already know the answer to the question:

Nothing. Nothing at all.

I hope that helps.

At least you won't have to be pursuing those particular trains of thought.

Michael
Silentlyknowing (OP)
United States
01/24/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
SK

Of course.

(Or that there is no substance whatsoever to the suggestion in the first place.)

But the only problem I have with that is that when you suggest that you have found something that is the "Vatican's biggest SECRET", that implies that you have something very specific in mind. You can explain what that secret is, as compared to other possible secrets; you can explain why the Vatican needs that to be kept secret and what they have done to keep it a secret. And you can explain the consequences if that secret were to be made public.

And I don't see much, if any, of those things in this thread.

In other words, that would be like Einstein saying "I am going to develop one of the most revolutionary physical theories EVER" in 1899; but, when questioned, he has nothing specific to report.

Michael

PointS taken. Thank you. But, again, I have to disagree
with you on most of what you are saying here! You would
need to watch Wilten's videos on this thread....and go back
through his volumes of material for the past 3 years to
be correct in your criticisms. I've been studying his research for about 8 months and already know that he does
in fact address all the points you are making here. Sorry.
A little thread on GLP is NOT going to be able to cover all
of Danny Wilten's research...I wouldn't know where to even
start! This thread is just a SAMPLE for folks who have not
as yet been exposed to his amazing work! And, quite frankly, I think that we have done a pretty good job!

A few questions, Michael?:
1) Have you watched any of Wilten's
videos yet...be honest!
--

In the case that you have watched the videos posted on this thread....would you please make reference to what you have seen in one or more of these videos so that I know that we are "on the same page" regarding Witen's work! Otherwise...
what we are doing here is the same old discussion of philosophy and consciousness--which is NOT what this thread is about at all. There is a big difference.

2) As far as this being the BIGGEST SECRET... Before you have seen this thread ON GLP--or viewed Wilten's videos,
did you even REALIZE that the "trinity pattern" which the Vatican has used repeatedly in its most sacred Cathedral frescos (like the Cistine Chapel, for one) ACTUALLY REPRESENTS A CELEBRATION OF THE ORION NEBULA AS "HEAVEN?"
I have personally noticed that there seems to be similar
representations of "Heaven" by the Great Artists...but I
would NEVER HAVE REALIZED THIS LINK BY MYSELF!

3) Have you ever heard ANY Christian Church (besides the
7th Day Adventist Church) make reference to the Orion Nebula as being important in the Christian experience?

4) Do you know the history of Einstein's discovery of the Theory of Relativity? You use the example that Einstein could have announced his INTENTION TO INVENT THIS THEORY--as an exercise in EGO...with the implication, of course, that Danny Wilten must be an ego maniac for claiming to discovery what he has found!@ Einstein's saying he is going to develop one of the most revolutionary discoveries in physics WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED because he formulated the idea of relativity in a dream....he had no fore-knowledge of discovering E = MC2!!
(That's historical info, by the way!) Do you have any information that Danny Wilten has bragged to anyone close to his circle that he is going to "invent" A HUGE SECRET ABOUT THE VATICAN...some half-baked connection to the Orion Nebula or its energy signature of the human brain with hidden Vatican secrets? All you have to do is to watch the FIRST VIDEO ON PAGE ONE to hear his own intonations of excitement and delight to realize what he has found in the "energy signature" of a human brain in Orion Trapezium. He has been JUST AS SURPRISED AS EVERYONE ELSE!

Well, to be honest, I originally set out to make this thread to showcase Danny Wilten's videos. Just THAT.
LOOK AT WHAT DANNY HAS FOUND....HERE IS IS RESEARCH!
ISN'T THIS COOL? ....That's it, Michael!
Wilten's own "take" on what he has found, other than showing us the pictures, has been slow in coming (which I agree it should be, since this is a HUGE discovery!)
I have every confidence, however, that he'll be sharing
whatever it is he finds.

I find Wilten's work to be a wonderful journey on many levels. First, just the beauty he brings forward in the various Vatican frescos and paintings to show the central "trinity pattern" each of dozens of artists have used over and over again (since the 1400's) is an AMAZING find just in the art world. Secondly, the videos that show how certain "holy symbols" have been presented as taboo to the masses over the centuries (like the tetragrammaton in the sun and the "seeing eye") is certainly an indicator that the church has been manipulating the truth.

Danny Wilten, himself, has stated that he is finding many layers of mystery within the Orion Nebula Trapezium and he has only begun to scratch the surface of what is there and its significance to human beings. It is an on-going dynamic discovery which I find very exciting and engaging--I don't know about you, but these kinds of philosophical questions haven't really crossed my mind as I watch Monday night football or Jeapardy on TV! So....that it gets folks to think in new ways is valuable in itself.
You CAN address Danny Wilten, himself, in this thread--though he isn't here every day to reply--just make your questions adressed to him and I won't go further with my limited knowledge in this debate.

I still do maintain that the Vatican/Catholic church has been secretive throughout its history (and it may have had to be this way in the very beginning because the masses were generally uneducated)--and they continue in this secrecy today. They have a telescope in Antiarctica that has discovered many incredible new facts about the universe...have they been forthcoming about what they have found?
I would very much perfer to discuss specifics about the posted videos here on the thread, rather than to engage in a philosophical debate with you about "what is consciousness, etc." If Danny Wilten has said in his video (have you watched any of them yet?) that the Orion Nebula is conscious, then it is he who should be answering your questions, right? Ask him!

So, FINALLY...A simple answer to your "HOW is The Davinci Code is NOT the Vatican's biggest secret something
anyone should find important?"

ANSWER (for myself, personally) is simply....Wilten has found that BEHIND all the angels and crosses and pretty clouds painted OVER AND AROUND THE CENTERS OF WORKS OF ART connected to the Vatican IS THE ORION NEBULA in the dozens of frescos and paintings he has examined. I WAS NOT AWARE OF THIS FACT BEFORE I FOUND HIS RESEARCH! The shape of the Orion Nebula down to the tiniest details as a "backdrop" is a way they have hidden their biggest secret "in plain sight." The energy signature in the Orion Nebula and
now--1/2013--the identification of the human brain plus the Orion Nebula as their "Heaven" is the big secret. I know of nowhere in the Catholic Cannon or their literature where they specifically identify their use of the "trinity pattern" as the Orion Nebula, do you? Yet we see example after example of little cherubs and half-dressed saints flying around its edges celebrating its existence! THAT, my friend, constitutes a BIG SECRET!
A very well studied example of just one Great Master who used the "trinity pattern" under the instruction of the Vatican for a Fresco painting in the 1400's in France is Leonardo Davinci. You can find that study on GLP in the thread: Leonardo Davinci THE LAST SUPPER CODE - Cracked!
People must be interested in this topic because the GLP thread for the Leonardo Davinci thread has over 30,000 views. Abhie's thread on Wilten's study of the Nile Delta and sacred symbols of the ancient Egyptians also found in the "energy patterns" of the Orion Nebula has over 40,000 views. People want to understand these SECRETS and Wilten is working tirelessly to expose them!
Hope this answers some of your points, Michael. Thanks
for the interesting questions--and thanks for not making
personal slurs like some posters have made!
Cheers!
SK

hf
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
01/24/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the GLP link to the Wilten thread on the
Great Master of Art Leonardo Davinci--and how the
"trinity pattern" of the Orion Nebula Trapezium
has appeared in THE LAST SUPPER PAINTING. There are
composite pictures showing the outline of both the
Nile Delta (as "trinity pattern on Earth topography")
as well as the Orion Nebula link.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Enjoy!
SK

DavinciFACEjesus
4Q529

User ID: 21632311
United States
01/24/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
videos yet...be honest!
--

In the case that you have watched the videos posted on this thread....would you please make reference to what you have seen in one or more of these videos so that I know that we are "on the same page" regarding Witen's work!

OK. Let me explain briefly the problem I see here.

I tried to watch one of the videos but I gave out after a few minutes as being a waste of my time. I tried a second video and the same thing happened.

If I could read the conclusions, it might be a better use of my time.

The problem I see is that his research is quite interesting; but what it comes down to is nothing more than "pattern recognition". To then conclude that people somewhere have that Knowledge and are intentionally either including it or suppressing it for some sinister reason is stepping beyond the facts. It may very well be true; but, even if true, it would be much less significant than what I already know about the evils of the Vatican. Do you see what I am saying?

An assertion is made, for example, that the Vatican instructed its artists to include certain things in their art works. I may very well acknowledge that the symbols are there; but whether any of that was done consciously is an entirely different matter.

Probably 20 years ago, I recognized the parallels between Michelangelo's Creation of Adam and a sagittal section X-ray of the skull (I was in X-ray technology school for awhile). But did that mean that Michelangelo was aware of that? Not at all. Or, that is something that could not be proven unless he specifically stated it. It was merely artistic inspiration.

Or take, for example, the dances of Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance and Feet of Flames. I have gone into very long explanations of how the colors of the costumes, the movements of the dancers, the music, etc. etc. are all very clear and specific explanations in color, movement and music of the Unsealing of the Seven Seals in the Revelation of John and the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light. This can clearly be demonstrated as being the case.

But, if I were then to say that someone instructed Michael Flatley on such things, that would be going beyond the facts. Even worse, it would be distracting from the importance of the original insight.

So, all I would suggest is to continue with the pattern recognition research. It is at least entertaining. But I simply doubt the whole conspiracy aspect behind it. And, even if the conspiracy aspect is true, there are much more obvious evils of the Vatican.

Michael
just a dude

User ID: 9618710
United States
01/24/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Orion Nebula, Pineal Gland, and Consciousness

[link to altoego.wordpress.com]

from May 2012
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
01/24/2013 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
videos yet...be honest!
--

In the case that you have watched the videos posted on this thread....would you please make reference to what you have seen in one or more of these videos so that I know that we are "on the same page" regarding Witen's work!

I tried to watch one of the videos but I gave out after a few minutes as being a waste of my time. I tried a second video and the same thing happened.

The problem I see is that his research is quite interesting; but what it comes down to is nothing more than "pattern recognition". To then conclude that people somewhere have that Knowledge and are intentionally either including it or suppressing it for some sinister reason is stepping beyond the facts. It may very well be true; but, even if true, it would be much less significant than what I already know about the evils of the Vatican. Do you see what I am saying?

An assertion is made, for example, that the Vatican instructed its artists to include certain things in their art works. I may very well acknowledge that the symbols are there; but whether any of that was done consciously is an entirely different matter.

Probably 20 years ago, I recognized the parallels between Michelangelo's Creation of Adam and a sagittal section X-ray of the skull (I was in X-ray technology school for awhile). But did that mean that Michelangelo was aware of that? Not at all. Or, that is something that could not be proven unless he specifically stated it. It was merely artistic inspiration.

Or take, for example, the dances of Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance and Feet of Flames. I have gone into very long explanations of how the colors of the costumes, the movements of the dancers, the music, etc. etc. are all very clear and specific explanations in color, movement and music of the Unsealing of the Seven Seals in the Revelation of John and the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light. This can clearly be demonstrated as being the case.

But, if I were then to say that someone instructed Michael Flatley on such things, that would be going beyond the facts. Even worse, it would be distracting from the importance of the original insight.

So, all I would suggest is to continue with the pattern recognition research. It is at least entertaining. But I simply doubt the whole conspiracy aspect behind it. And, even if the conspiracy aspect is true, there are much more obvious evils of the Vatican.

Michael

I see. Well, there's a solution! Wilten has an e-book
which is all written out--along with still pictures from
his videos. Maybe it's his voice or something about the
way he has put together the video that sets you on the
wrong foot? Here is the link to the e-book. And, to be
very honest,

[link to www.orioninthevatican.com]

There is also an especially good over-lay of the Orion
Nebula superimposed over the "Birth of Adam" Michaelangelo
created for the Cistine Chapel. We could talk about
that if you want to....
But, at this point, Michael I think it is a waste of your effort to continue trying to direct us back to talking
about the Vatican. While there has definitely been a cover-up with regard to their knowledge of the Orion Nebula--
possibly even a cover-up about the energy signatures of
the human organs....but it is only a small part of the
impact of Wilten's discovery.

I really prefer to focus on the videos and the discoveries in the Orion Nebula. Thanks for the dialogue. Maybe you should put up a thread on what you know about the Vatican and I can come in and talk about that with you on your own thread. Otherwise we are only going to go in circles with this conversation!
Thanks for posting--I appreciated your sincere efforts
to show why Wilten's discovery doesn't work for you. It
isn't going to set well with alot of people.
It's all good. Keep in touch--maybe he'll figure out
something you can connect with later on.
Cheers!
SK

hf

Last Edited by SilentlyKnowing on 01/24/2013 07:30 PM
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
01/24/2013 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
IMPORTANT LINK for those of you who find Wilten's
research interesting and want to follow it yourself
and by-pass this thread. This is Danny Wilten's
STARSCREAM Utube channel where he posts is newest
material. I usually check it every few days as he
is very good about sharing his new material.

Danny Wilten's STARSCREAM UTUBE Channel link:
[link to www.youtube.com]

Enjoy! cheers!
SK

ORIONspiralDNAma
DannyW
User ID: 32980875
United States
01/25/2013 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
any-way the central theory of Gods/Dawn led to from the pyramid surveys and information decoded, was that the Orion Nebula had over the course of billions of years become conscious!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1484984

First of all, it is an utterly ridiculous assertion.

How was consciousness separated from the physical reality in the first place?

Through an assumption; an assumption that must be believed on faith.

It's called the metaphysical duality; which says that the consciousness of the "self" and the 'thinker' are separate from the physical reality.

In fact, there is a non-spatial and non-temporal consciousness which exists prior to the consciousness of the "self" and the 'thinker'.

Secondly, when you say that the Orion Nebula "had...become conscious", what do you mean by the term "conscious"?

Is that a poetic truth for you or a scientific truth?

Do you mean that it is capable of self-reflection?

If you are trying to make a scientific statement, where is the evidence of that kind of consciousness?

In other words, is there any more evidence for you term "conscious" than there is for the word "ether"?

If it is conscious, I would argue that its consciousness is not a consciousness which self-reflects; because a nervous system is needed for that.

Michael

Michael, as you well know, science does not dive into the idea of consciousness. You yourself made that quite clear by contradicting yourself.

"How was consciousness separated from the physical reality in the first place? Through an assumption; an assumption that must be believed on faith."
- Michael (You)

And now your contradiction...
"If it is conscious, I would argue that its consciousness is not a consciousness which self-reflects; because a nervous system is needed for that."
- Michael (You).....

So can you please direct me to the scientific research involving repeatable instances where subjects had their nervous systems completely removed and died and then returned to log data into your test case details based on your faith consciousness without the physical nervous system is not possible?

Now, please let me know how your test results come out for proving consciousness does not exist without a "physical nervous system" and we can pick up where we left off.

Peace!
Danny Wilten
 Quoting: DannyW 32877744

Maybe I have not made myself clear.

In an article I wrote entitled Towards A New Paradigm of Consciousness, I argued that there are three dimensions of consiousness: 1) the consciousness of the 'thinker'; 2) the consciousness of the "self"; and, 3) a non-spatial, non-temporal "observing consciousness".

Both the consciousness of the "self" and the consciousness of the 'thinker' are a spatiality of consciousness.

But do you understand what I mean by the term "non-spatial"?

It means that it exists throughout the entire physical universe; it cannot be localized to any particular point or sphere.

In the sentence of yours that I have bolded above, you use the term "consciousness"; without, however, defining what kind of consciousness you are talking about.

It is the consciousness of the "self" that does not exist without a nervous system. The non-spatial consciousness exists and existed prior to even the existence of nervous systems. (This raises a question about whether animals can self-reflect or not. It may very well be an unanswerable question inasmuch as it is not even possible to demonstrate a particular moment when a human being self-reflects. So, a animal would in some way have to communicate that it is capable of self-reflecting before it could be determined as fact.)

Is that clearer?

Oh, by the way, there are "scientists of consciousness" who do delve into the issue of consciousness; but, importantly, only from within the framework of the scientific method itself, being the frame of reference of only the consciousness of the 'thinker', which is based upon the illusion of the metaphysical duality.

Michael

Michael, surely when I used the term "Anthropos" you understood what that means. The anthropos is a primordial version of man.

Paracelsus says of this astral man, "the true man is the star in us...for heaven is man and man is heaven, and all men are one heaven, and heaven is only one man."

If we apply the principle of correspondence and know that each of us have separate dreams when we sleep, then is it not fair to say that this happens at a macrocosm level as well. In fact, there would be layers upon layers of mind.

The reason these primordial images of the trapezium are relevant and come out in art as Jung suggests is because this trapezium area represents primordial man.

I am not suggesting this place is the "end all"... only that it represents the higher consciousness based on the evidence and history of man. Once that consciousness itself unifies with all the others like itself then it would be fair to say they become part of an even higher consciousness...

Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. - Gospel of Thomas
DannyW
User ID: 32980875
United States
01/25/2013 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
videos yet...be honest!
--

Michael

"Probably 20 years ago, I recognized the parallels between Michelangelo's Creation of Adam and a sagittal section X-ray of the skull (I was in X-ray technology school for awhile). But did that mean that Michelangelo was aware of that? Not at all. Or, that is something that could not be proven unless he specifically stated it. It was merely artistic inspiration."

Michelangelo like da Vinci was an anatomist and neurologists agree he painted a brain. There are at least three sited references of this from pubmed.org to mentalhealthandillness.com that show this and even another work in the same set of frescoes contain another instance of this.

More specifically, he painted the Orion Nebula down to the smallest details. Doing simple probability math and dividing the area up into grids we come to astronomical details.
[link to sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]

Given this and other instances, the EVIDENCE points to the Orion Nebula as a brain. It is quite clear to the "average joe"

Now Michael, I don't know what you are trying to pull here but you are arguing on and presenting claims without having gone through the material. It would be helpful to all here to do that so you can address something specific without statements like you made.

-Danny
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good to see you DannyW! I've put that video (above) on
our first page introduction also since it has both the
"Trinity Pattern" plus the benefit of Michaelangelo's
version of the brain with your overlay. This video is
one of my favorites and I was searching for it earlier
today! Thanks!

Hope Michael can chill.
Keep on going, Danny--we're waiting for more! lol!
Cheers!
SK

P.S. While we have you in here, I have a puzzlement about
the Leonardo Davinci painting that has troubled me since
last July when you found the "Trinity Pattern" match in
THE LAST SUPPER. O.K.
If the background in the negative space between Jesus and Mary is meant to represent (symbolically) the Orion Nebula Trapezium and the Nile Delta...and the Nile Delta is the symbol for the human brain...WHY on earth would Davinci place a big pillar (or the JAM OF A DOOR) right in the middle of the negative space?

Isn't the center--right behind Jesus supposed to be where the all important pineal gland would fall if we were looking to place it in the topographical map of Egypt. Why
wouldn't Davinci place some symbolic symbol for the pineal gland--like a beautiful pinecone which the Vatican uses--
to express this idea, since all the other symbols would be
represented, right?
Is it possible that Davinci was communicating that the most people who would be viewing this fresco will have
a BARRIER to using their own pineal glands for reaching
higher enlightment because of the limits placed on them
by the church--and so he painted a big DOOR JAM behind
Jesus to block our seeing it in the back ground?
Even more bizaar than this--and this would make an interesting conspiracy theory--that in the past the
background of THE LAST SUPPER PAINTING has been ALTERED
so hide what Davinci may have put in the background to
keep it a secret. Just hoped you could give me your
"take" on this odd representation in the center of his painting.
Here is the link for you to the Davinci thread:
Thanks! SK
Pharoah&sunG

Last Edited by SilentlyKnowing on 01/25/2013 02:33 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1484984
France
01/25/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, thats cleared that up then! lol
Siriusly though Sk, I never intended for my little tit-bit to make trouble, the
intent was to encourage and offer a supporting argument. How-ever it seems to have teased out some very interesting points of view and I must say two of my
personal favourite's, exposure of Vatican duplicity and the search for the seat of
consciousness yum!!
My interests over the years have led me to several unrelated ecclesiastic
works which make hidden revelations of an esoteric nature and because said works were commissioned by the Vatican one would assume they directed
the inclusion of said esoterica, how-ever it could be well argued that the artist included certain clues to Hermetic secrets in an act of defiance of their masters and in the interests of "the underground stream"
My point being, is it not possible the Vatican knew nothing of these iconic
connections to Orion?
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
today! Thanks!

Hope Michael can chill.
Cheers!
SK

THE LAST SUPPER. O.K.
If the background in the negative space between Jesus and Mary is meant to represent (symbolically) the Orion Nebula Trapezium and the Nile Delta...and the Nile Delta is the symbol for the human brain...WHY on earth would Davinci place a big pillar (or the JAM OF A DOOR) right in the middle of the negative space?

Isn't the center--right behind Jesus supposed to be where the all important pineal gland would fall if we were looking to place it in the topographical map of Egypt. Why
wouldn't Davinci place some symbolic symbol for the pineal gland--like a beautiful pinecone which the Vatican uses--
represented, right?
Is it possible that Davinci was communicating that the most people who would be viewing this fresco will have
Even more bizaar than this--and this would make an interesting conspiracy theory--that in the past the
Thanks! SK
Pharoah&sunG

Edited 1/25/13
[link to www.pixhost.org]
These are the composites of the "negative space" (Davinci deliberately left this "empty" space between Jesus and mary in THE LAST SUPPER PAINTING) with the "Trinity Pattern"
you found for the Orion Nebula Trapezium and the same pattern identified for the Nile Delta (Egypt). You can
clearly see the "pillar" in the center of the negative space which would be blocking the area where one of your videos reported was the location of BUSIRIS--the physical symbol on earth of the Pineal Gland. Isn't it ODD
DAVINCI WOULD "BLOCK OUT" the most sacred location for
the ancient Egyptian temple? What's up with THAT?

Here is one more....(BUSIRIS Temple location in the the
Delta Nile that would correlate with the symbolic "pineal gland" in your energy pattern for the Orion human brain/face (video on page 1).
CompositeNILEpin
WHY would a great Master Artist as Leonardo Davinci
put a DOOR JAM (pillar between Mary and Jesus) right
in the center of a composition? This does NOT compute--
unless the painting was NOT originally painted like this
and someone later inserted the door jam to HIDE something
behind Jesus!
Thanks for considering this! Any chance for a composite
video on this, DannyW? SK

Last Edited by SilentlyKnowing on 01/25/2013 02:52 PM
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
2nd discussion beginning for THE LAST SUPPER PAINTING--
Possibly altered since 1400's? Did Davinci place a
symbol for the sacred "pineal gland" in the background
behind the image of Jesus--but this was painted over
to hide it?

This is the composite pic (made by Abhie) and shows
the physical location--where Busiris in the Delta Nile
of ancient Egypt would have been given some hidden
symbol by Davinci--superimposed over the "Trinity
pattern" identified with Danny Wilten's work!

This is the original composite pic (made by Abhie)
showing Wilten's discovery of the a "Trinity Pattern"
(symbolic for the Orion Nebula Trapezium) in the
Nile Delta region of Egypt.

I don't know about you'all but when I took ART 101
in college....the professor in MY CLASS would have had
a shit-fit if I would have placed a COLUMN (it is actually the left-hand door jam of the building behind Jesus)
in the center of the picture. I've wondered about this
since we found the Trinity Pattern (Wilten's) back in
July of 2012. Now that Wilten has identified the location
of the "pineal gland"--a SACRED SYMBOL FOR THE VATICAN--
in the "energy signature" of the human brain in Orion,
THIS INTENTIONAL BARRIER FROM VIEWING DAVINCI'S SACRED
SYMBOL FOR THE PINEAL in the Last Supper Painting makes
alot of sense!

What do you think?
Cheers!
SK

DavinciFACEjesus

Last Edited by SilentlyKnowing on 01/25/2013 12:42 PM
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, thats cleared that up then! lol
Siriusly though Sk, I never intended for my little tit-bit to make trouble, the
intent was to encourage and offer a supporting argument. How-ever it seems to have teased out some very interesting points of view and I must say two of my
personal favourite's, exposure of Vatican duplicity and the search for the seat of
consciousness yum!!
My interests over the years have led me to several unrelated ecclesiastic
works which make hidden revelations of an esoteric nature and because said works were commissioned by the Vatican one would assume they directed
the inclusion of said esoterica, how-ever it could be well argued that the artist included certain clues to Hermetic secrets in an act of defiance of their masters and in the interests of "the underground stream"
My point being, is it not possible the Vatican knew nothing of these iconic
connections to Orion?

They may NOT have known the ancient Egyptian-connection
to the symbolism for the human body all over the Egyptian temples/topography, as Wilten has shown in his videos....
but it is an INTERESTING COINCIDENCE that these paintings and frescos which have shown up between 1400 and 1700
coincide with the discovery during that time of the
Egyptian artifacts by the French. I don't really don't think that the Vatican was kept guessing about the artist's rebellion by putting Orion in their pictures--if that was actually what happened!
In fact, I think that the PILLAR IN THE CENTER OF THE LAST SUPPER PAINTING was done AFTER Davinci painted it to hide the symbols he wished to express behind Jesus. It is totally unlikely that he'd go to the trouble to place a "Trinity Pattern" in the center--behind the Lord--then place a big pillar through the center! lol! Doesn't
compute!
CHeers!
SK

hf
4Q529

User ID: 33001993
United States
01/25/2013 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now Michael, I don't know what you are trying to pull here but you are arguing on and presenting claims without having gone through the material. It would be helpful to all here to do that so you can address something specific without statements like you made.-Danny
 Quoting: DannyW 32980875

OK. I wasted the 11 minutes or so to watch the video.

My reaction?

It doesn't make any difference.

Interesting; but it is nothing more than pattern recognition. Any possible causation cannot be proven.

Even worse, the problem here is that the researcher has no Knowledge of the meaning of the art work in the first place. That is not a condemnation; merely a statement of fact. (I don't have any knowledge of calculus, for example.)

So, what he is trying to do is point out other significant correspondences. But those correspondences, while interesting, distract from the fundamental Truths that are being conveyed in the painting; Truths which would destroy Christian theology long before any correspondences with star formations would.

The painting is a visual representation of Genesis 2:7. It is a visual representation of the actual Creation of Adam; and, thus, a visual representation of one aspect of the Revelation of the "resurrection", the other aspect being the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

There is a reason that this is a sagittal section of the human brain; and it has nothing to do with the stars in any constellation. It has to do with the Revelation of the Memory of Creation itself.

The posture of the Creator and the posture of Adam and even the distance between the fingers represent specific aspects of the Revelation. They actually mean something in and of themselves; something which, however, comes under the category of ear-whispered Teachings as alluded to in Revelations 10:4.

How did Jesus have the Knowledge that he was a "son of God"?

That is 'explained' in this art work: he had an actual memory of the Creation. And, because he had a memory of the Creation, he had a memory of the consciousness with which man was Created as well as a Memory of 'the Fall' and the characteristics of the dualistic consciousness of the "self" and the 'thinker' as explained by Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas.

Anything that distracts from these Revelations contributes, at least indirectly, to the efforts of the Vatican to distort and suppress the Teaching of Jesus.

No doubt, this kind of approach will find many followers.

So few people are interested in Truth at all.

What they are interested in is the pleasure of 'thinking' that they know the Truth.

Enjoy yourself.

But it has nothing to do with Truth.

Michael
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now Michael, I don't know what you are trying to pull here but you are arguing on and presenting claims without having gone through the material. It would be helpful to all here to do that so you can address something specific without statements like you made.-Danny

My reaction?

Interesting; but it is nothing more than pattern recognition. Any possible causation cannot be proven.

Even worse, the problem here is that the researcher has no Knowledge of the meaning of the art work in the first place. That is not a condemnation; merely a statement of fact. (I don't have any knowledge of calculus, for example.)

So, what he is trying to do is point out other significant correspondences. But those correspondences, while interesting, distract from the fundamental Truths that are being conveyed in the painting; Truths which would destroy Christian theology long before any correspondences with star formations would.

The painting is a visual representation of Genesis 2:7. It is a visual representation of the actual Creation of Adam; and, thus, a visual representation of one aspect of the Revelation of the "resurrection", the other aspect being the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

There is a reason that this is a sagittal section of the human brain; and it has nothing to do with the stars in any constellation. It has to do with the Revelation of the Memory of Creation itself.

The posture of the Creator and the posture of Adam and even the distance between the fingers represent specific aspects of the Revelation. They actually mean something in and of themselves; something which, however, comes under the category of ear-whispered Teachings as alluded to in Revelations 10:4.

That is 'explained' in this art work: he had an actual memory of the Creation. And, because he had a memory of the Creation, he had a memory of the consciousness with which man was Created as well as a Memory of 'the Fall' and the characteristics of the dualistic consciousness of the "self" and the 'thinker' as explained by Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas.

Anything that distracts from these Revelations contributes, at least indirectly, to the efforts of the Vatican to distort and suppress the Teaching of Jesus.

What they are interested in is the pleasure of 'thinking' that they know the Truth.

Enjoy yourself.

Michael

So...You are saying that the characters depicted in
the "Birth of Adam" (Cistine Chapel) are actually
NOT the "Godhead" and "Adam" (which is the TITLE,
by the way) but rather...JESUS AND THE CHRISTIAN
GOD "YAWEH"? So...WHO gave the title of "The Creation
of Adam" to Michealangelo's fresco? Should we write
to the POPE and tell him he'd better change the title
now? Good Grief!
This may be your very FIRST boo-boo! And who is
giving YOU permission to interpret Michaelangelo
for THE WORLD? I don't see the painting this way at all!

Wow. That is really disappointing for me--the OP.
(Not sure how DannyW will feel about your response--
he'll probably add his comments when he comes in again
I hope!) I had actually thought that if we gave you some
POLITE and GENTLE suggestions that your continuing to
argue and criticize might be softened.

You are covering several points in your response here,
so let me first address the one I think is most important
here:
First AND FOREMOST--Trying to interpret (as you have stated that you KNOW what Michaelangelo had as his message by painting what he did) what the Great Master of ART, Michaelangelo is saying to the viewer from the lofty heights of the Cistine Chapel ceiling appears, sadly,to only support YOUR OWN mindset--a mindset, obviously, a product of your version of Christiany! This may or may NOT be the actual message which Michaelangelo wished to convey with his painting of "The Birth of Adam."

This fact, in itself, may be WHY YOU AREN'T 'GETTING'
this thread, Michael! You are seeing Danny Wilten's work
(and my own comments) through the FILTER of your own
very specific evangelical Christian mindset. ANYTHING
you will see (videos) or read (commentaries or other posters
responses) will be FILTERED through this mindset--unless, of course, you have the mental capacity to put your thinking in a larger context.

You not only need to see Witen's material WITH AN OPEN
MIND and free of as much of your own religious bias as you are able
to handle--NOT WITH Christian dogma, Jewish dogma, Muslim dogma, Hopi Indian dogma--even outside "the BOX" of conventional physics here--and THAT is alot to ask of some people. If you are coming to this material with a "full cup" and not with an "empty cup" to be able to really assimilate the material, you are going to come away frustrated and wanting to discredit the material through your OWN AGENDA! In THAT case, you are just wasting everyone's time.

I don't even know if you are able to DROP THE THEOLOGY you are looking through and just view the material objectively.
Can you do that?
Often times we SEE WHAT WE WANT TO SEE, right? Danny Wilten is obviously NOT in your same mindset and is possibly even antithesis to what you believe, as a Christian, so you aren't going to be able to see or hear what he has to say.
It is also why we will CONTINUE to go around in circles and not actually achieve a dialogue.
Danny Wilten, himself, has said this to you and you
even QUOTE HIM IN THE BEGINNING OF YOUR RESPONSE!
I think I've--as OP of this thread--been very understanding of your responses since they began (page 3?)....but really, all you are doing at this point is REPEATING just REPEATING/REWORDING what you originally have said pages
ago--nothing new.

Even after viewing the video--only one of about 150 available to you to investigate--you only repeat your original premise. You can NOT see what Wilten is bringing to the table, therefore, his material is garbage. We could have just left it at THAT before, right?

O.K. we GET THAT YOU DON'T AGREE....so unless you wish to bring something fresh and cooperative to this thread, please don't post any more! You are just adding unnecessary tension and boardering on SPAMMING this thread.
Just stop it--Stick a FORK in me I'm done!
Cheers!
SK

Last Edited by SilentlyKnowing on 01/25/2013 01:54 PM
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Edited Post: 1/30/2013 to include "Trinity Pattern" info
in Danny Wilten's "Jacob's Ladder."

THE KEY to Wilten's discovery is what he has termed:
"The Trinity Pattern."

The "Trinity Pattern" can be found in the Orion Nebula Trapezium and was the ORIGINAL pattern recognition which Wilten came up with to first investigate the VATICAN ART. After Wilten studied dozens of VATICAN Great Masters of Art, he realized that there were ALSO...Earth-based "Trinity Patterns" such as below--the Nile Delta!

Here is an IMPORTANT VIDEO Danny Wilten composed to explain where he first heard about a Universal Pattern from a great scholar Manly P. Hall.
THIS VIDEO IS A CENTRAL MUST WATCH VIDEO to this discovery if you wish to really grasp the entire concept of this thread! A DIAGRAM OF THE TRINITY PATTERN w/Vatican Art
can been found around the 3 minute point in the video!
"Jacob's Ladder and the "Trinity Pattern" by Danny Wilten
13 minutes.

YOU can also find "The Trinity Pattern" Manly P. Hall and Danny Wilten are showing you in the video YOURSELF!!! For example, this thread ran in 7/2012 when another GLP poster, Abhie, and I were just talking about the movie "The Davinci Code." (We noticed a triangular "Trinity Shape" pattern in the Davinci THE LAST SUPPER in the scene about "The Holy Grail" in the movie! Turns out Wilten said it's a MATCH!)
We asked Danny Wilten if the "Trintiy Pattern" could be known to Davinci and incorporated in such famous works as
THE LAST SUPPER and Wilten confirmed that he'd been studying the Delta Nile as a Trinity, himself! Here is
one of the composites that Abhie made for the thread:

ResizedORIGINALd

ResizedDavinciNi

this note for DANNY WILTEN;
today! Thanks!

Here is one person's "take" on the "pillars" or 3-in-one
doorway behind Jesus and Mary in the Last Supper! Strange!

Hope Michael can chill.
Cheers!
SK

THE LAST SUPPER. O.K.

represented, right?
Thanks! SK
Pharoah&sunG

Edited 1/25/13
These are the composites of the "negative space" (Davinci deliberately left this "empty" space between Jesus and mary in THE LAST SUPPER PAINTING) with the "Trinity Pattern"
you found for the Orion Nebula Trapezium and the same pattern identified for the Nile Delta (Egypt). You can
clearly see the "pillar" in the center of the negative space which would be blocking the area where one of your videos reported was the location of BUSIRIS--the physical symbol on earth of the Pineal Gland. Isn't it ODD
DAVINCI WOULD "BLOCK OUT" the most sacred location for
the ancient Egyptian temple? What's up with THAT?

Here is one more....(BUSIRIS Temple location in the the
Delta Nile that would correlate with the symbolic "pineal gland" in your energy pattern for the Orion human brain/face (video on page 1).
Thanks for considering this! Any chance for a composite
video on this, DannyW? SK

Last Edited by SilentlyKnowing on 01/30/2013 02:57 PM
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
For folks who are NEW to the Danny Wilten research
on the Orion Nebula and its symbolism found in art
and earth topography--here is the original GLP
thread that was running in July 2012. The discussion
on the Davinci Last Supper painting "hidding" the
symbolic "trinity pattern" (Wilten identifies this
shape in his videos on page 1 of this 7/2012 thread)
begins on page 4.

Edited: 1/29/13: Amateur photoastronomer "Nighthound"
from Canon Digital Forum posted his WIERD CAPTURE of
an eye in the Orion Nebula. (See last page of the above
GLP link for 1/29/13!) Added to Wilten's discussion
of the human brain and the pineal gland, there's a
video showing Leonardo Davinci's attempt to bring forward
info about the human brain and the pineal just as
Michaelangelo was doing in The Birth of Adam! Interesting!
Enjoy!
SK

ResizedORIGINALd

Last Edited by SilentlyKnowing on 01/29/2013 09:17 AM
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
BuffaloBumpy
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by SilentlyKnowing on 01/29/2013 10:09 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1484984
France
01/26/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK, SK, I can understand your reasoning of the missing pineal however,
if you draw back and look at the entire work in perspective you will see no chance to add the mullion with-out destroying the entire architecture of the room, the only possible way your theory could work is if the entire room was over painted by Da Vici himself, possibly on second thoughts to cover his own
revelation or by he or some one later, on orders from on high!
The triptych window is classic architecture of the period and is in perfect proportion, to be painted as a small window and a large window could never be,
by an artist of Da Vinci's talent.
Sooo, what about the original had no room architecture framing the scene?
the whole thing is set outside in a garden?? there's sculpture of some-kind
in the space representing the pineal???
This could work for me but to be honest I find it all a bit too much. Just sayin!
just a dude

United States
01/26/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, SK, I can understand your reasoning of the missing pineal however,
if you draw back and look at the entire work in perspective you will see no chance to add the mullion with-out destroying the entire architecture of the room, the only possible way your theory could work is if the entire room was over painted by Da Vici himself, possibly on second thoughts to cover his own
revelation or by he or some one later, on orders from on high!
The triptych window is classic architecture of the period and is in perfect proportion, to be painted as a small window and a large window could never be,
by an artist of Da Vinci's talent.
Sooo, what about the original had no room architecture framing the scene?
the whole thing is set outside in a garden?? there's sculpture of some-kind
in the space representing the pineal???
This could work for me but to be honest I find it all a bit too much. Just sayin!

Arch as corpus calossum
Over doorway as optic thalamus
DannyW
User ID: 33067086
United States
01/26/2013 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

My reaction?

Enjoy yourself.

Michael

"But it has nothing to do with Truth." -- Blar Blar Blar ...

Go away... good grief. I wasted way too much time on you. You have no idea what the truth is. lol. Someone could tell you the sky was blue and you would say it was red... good luck on your path.
DannyW
User ID: 33067086
United States
01/26/2013 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
New video everyone showing more anatomy of the Orion Nebula...

just a dude

United States
01/26/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Water and fire play or all about the blood?

Right hand, left foot, red
Left hand, right foot, blue

X-man - Orion

Red blood on skin
Blue blood within
Intersect/drape across heart
In a diagonal reverse blood flow pattern or to balance head orientation and create a '9'

Aerating blood... breathing

Right hand down
Left hand up
Horizontal spin - CCW at Hrit

Left hand receives w/ attention
Right hand gives w/o notice
Vertical axis - spin CCW to left

Red-blue emphasis down to sandals
Range of visible light
Blue dominant, UV and hypoxic too

also the alpha and beta:

Since aprox 1800 AD on, some national flags with the Red/White/Blue motifs began exhibiting Stars instead of the usual Crosses; it is my contention here that the Red/White/Blue triad of colors symbolizes the stars of Orion's Belt in a generic pinpointing of ref location, while in specific the color Red represents the star BETELGEUSE, while the Blue color represents the star RIGEL. [link to deep-high.blogspot.com]
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
01/26/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Water and fire play or all about the blood?

Right hand, left foot, red
Left hand, right foot, blue

X-man - Orion

Red blood on skin
Blue blood within
Intersect/drape across heart
In a diagonal reverse blood flow pattern or to balance head orientation and create a '9'

Aerating blood... breathing

Right hand down
Left hand up
Horizontal spin - CCW at Hrit

Left hand receives w/ attention
Right hand gives w/o notice
Vertical axis - spin CCW to left

Red-blue emphasis down to sandals
Range of visible light
Blue dominant, UV and hypoxic too

also the alpha and beta:

Since aprox 1800 AD on, some national flags with the Red/White/Blue motifs began exhibiting Stars instead of the usual Crosses; it is my contention here that the Red/White/Blue triad of colors symbolizes the stars of Orion's Belt in a generic pinpointing of ref location, while in specific the color Red represents the star BETELGEUSE, while the Blue color represents the star RIGEL. [link to deep-high.blogspot.com]
 Quoting: just a dude

Interesting Post. Thanks!
It seems logical to me that there are so many symbols
in the monuments in Washington D.C. which have links
to the Mason symbolism--why not the flag? I never did
buy the grade school explanation that the stars and
stripes were the colonies and the red stripes were the
blood of soldiers...NOT!
Cheers!
SK

BluepillREDpill
SilentlyKnowing  (OP)

United States
01/26/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
BuffaloBumpy

GLP