Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,974 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 499,121
Pageviews Today: 854,531Threads Today: 377Posts Today: 5,751
10:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

its funny how the asshole masonic satanic scum attacking me on this night think that i give two fucks..

illumiwhatti??blahhh
User ID: 3781825
United States
01/20/2013 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
its funny how the asshole masonic satanic scum attacking me on this night think that i give two fucks..
about them or their out dated deluded false realities or their bs projections.. the only thing is im pissed off cause i got an annoying buz of insomnia going on and i get bored easy these days.. if they think they can achieve anything greater than depressing me a little then they are fucking tripping.. what ever astral fucktards.. i do not give a fuck and i do not comply.. so suck a dick and die bitch die!!! ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2422491
United States
01/20/2013 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: its funny how the asshole masonic satanic scum attacking me on this night think that i give two fucks..
probably a pill for that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32040113
United States
01/20/2013 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: its funny how the asshole masonic satanic scum attacking me on this night think that i give two fucks..
I find it funnier that you believe this is an "asshole masonic satanic scum attack."
laugh
leo
User ID: 1625279
08/14/2014 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi im ready 2be fuck im in nairobi any big dick to anal gap my tight virgin asshole for 3hours im a young guy ua wellcome can fuck it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59014547
United States
08/14/2014 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a level 3 hammer lord masonface here to lead the attack.
:youreafag::gaythread2:butthurt9banhim5
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18542717
United States
08/14/2014 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
As for illuminated...
Fact one in five crack up. One out of five walk talk in their sleep and are easily hypnotized while sleeping or awake.

The insomnia is to keep you going until exhaustion so as to go into a deeper sleep and more easily programmed the next time.

That's nature. Most of the rest of you take one pill or another which as a base ingredient all contain the same hypnotic.

Thinkaboudid

GLP