Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,795 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 151,702
Pageviews Today: 256,421Threads Today: 83Posts Today: 1,549
03:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Mystery scars on Obama's head prompt another question from conspiracy theorists - has the President had brain surgery?

UndercoverAlien

User ID: 32552829
Brazil
01/20/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Mystery scars on Obama's head prompt another question from conspiracy theorists - has the President had brain surgery?
he got the chip planted for the elites to track his every move
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

So TPTB left a gigantic scar like that on his head, just to implant a microchip that can be inserted through a 0.5cm hole??
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28769045
Switzerland
01/20/2013 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Mystery scars on Obama's head prompt another question from conspiracy theorists - has the President had brain surgery?
this article is from 6 April 2011. and it was already posted and talked about back then.
antaya habraham
User ID: 30925262
United States
01/20/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
@ JimBomb

That picture of the first lady and our president.

Both, HOLDING THE LEFT HANDS OVER THE (VACANT) SPACE OF THEIR RIGHT SIDES, NOT OVER THEIR 'HEARTS,' but the EMPTY HALLOWED 'HEARTLESS' SIDES OF THEIR UPPER EXTREMITIES...

Only a sinister plotting subversive coordinated plan could explain this GLARING DECLARATION AND STATEMENT TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT BOTH OF THE 'OBAMAS' DO NOT LOVE, NOR HAVE GOOD INTENSIONS FOR OUR COUNTRY.

And now, they actively seek to DISARM US, THE VERY PEOPLE WHO PLACED THEM INTO POWER...

And now we have a Justice Department, who actively refuses to acknowledge HATE CRIMES AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE.

And now, we have massive buildups of Muslim Factions, both within and outside our borders.

And now, we have a president who contrary to what he promised us, A TRANSPARENT GOVERNMENT, remains shrouded in secrecy...his records SEALED...his foreign contacts ADVERSERIAL...his dealings with the Chinese on debt forgiveness: GIVING AWAY OUR NATION'S VITAL RESOURCES INSTEAD OF 'ASSETS.'

And now, his formative years at Columbia: SECRET. All records sealed, permanently and forever.

And now, his early years in NYC and his CT social security numbers to many to list: SECRET. UNEXPLAINED, and beyond reproach from our inquiries.

And now, his administration, filled to the brim with more federal workers who have not implemented or created any plan whatsoever, to help the private sector.

And now, the DOJ stands in contempt of court, refusing to provide TRANSPARENCY related to our foreign policy issue or subverted thereof in regard to 'fast and furious.'

And now, this (THEIR) administration will complete the final phase of turning OUR nation, including OUR most cherished of institutions: FREE ENTERPRISE, into a fading shadow of a memory of what we used to be.

And now, the ACTIVE ANTAGONIZING, JOSTLING INTO POSITION BY CREATING THE FALSE FLAG--SHADY HOAX--as a catalyst, into THE POLITICAL ARENA, by instilling FEAR-MONGERING and DIVIDING Americans on the issue of:

OUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

**********GUARD AND PROTECT YOUR 2ND AMENDMENT***********
************BE OUR NATION'S WATCHMEN********************
*******PROTECT AND GUARD THE U.S. CONSTITUTION**********
Saddletramp

User ID: 740208
Puerto Rico
01/20/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm telling you, there's no high tech micro-chip to excuse his behavior, that scar is an Ashura scar, it was given to him in his initiation as a Nizari Ismaili at the Muslim Academy in Indonesia (The one financed by the Jesuits).

He bows to leaders to show them the top of his head, so they will know that they are doing business with an initiate...

The Secret Society of Assassins (the Hashasheen) have practiced war by deception for over 1000 years.

He has been sent here to destroy us...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32451627
United States
01/20/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those arent scars, theyre just spaces where hair doesnt grow on is head. I have similar spaces where hair doesnt grow on my head.

also

He doesnt have a birth certificate because he is a free man or sovereign individual. People who are free dont have ID cards Drivers License or Birth Certificates.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8856483
United States
01/20/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are so retarded...
aliensbro

User ID: 32040337
United States
01/20/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whatever the HEAD WOUND WAS, HE SURVIVED if you know what the hell I am talking about.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32658392

This ^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32451627
United States
01/20/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those arent scars, theyre just spaces where hair doesnt grow on is head. I have similar spaces where hair doesnt grow on my head.

also

He doesnt have a birth certificate because he is a free man or sovereign individual. People who are free dont have ID cards Drivers License or Birth Certificates.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32451627

this ^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18497108
Australia
01/20/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
He had a full metal plate inserted around his skull so he can survive a "fatal" head wound, then we will be amazed.
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
01/20/2013 04:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
lol @ replies:

"they went in and took out the part of the brain that controlls logical thinking, therefore rendering him a democrat"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30014435

democratbrain
 Quoting: TDJ

I like this ^^
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington

United States
01/20/2013 04:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Internet blog sites, conspiracy theorists and forums are awash with rumours as to what those mystery scars on the president's head are from.

In pictures, Obama appears to have a long scar which goes up the side of his head and over his crown.
Some conspiracy theorists claim they are scars that you would see on someone who has had brain surgery.

But without medical records (along with his school records and birth certificate) no one seems to be able to provide an answer as to the cause of the mystery scars.
Ben Hart, a blogger for Escape The Tyranny a website which presents itself as a Social Network & Forum For Conservatives, said: 'Obama's almost done with his first term, and we still know almost nothing about the background of the President of the United States.

'Whatever happened to create that scar, it was clearly something serious. Was it a brain operation? Has it affected his thinking?

Quoting: JimBomB

robot
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32612940
United States
01/20/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
"On the Day of Ashura, a ritual called Tatbir, was performed where a dagger was used to cut Obama's scalp from ear to ear — leaving that telltale, damning keloidal scar which runs from ear to his crown to his other ear. Tatbir is performed every year on the 10th day of Islamic month of Moharram (roughly month of November), known as the Day of Ashura.

[link to www.nopc.info]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32656901
United Kingdom
01/20/2013 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Completely ignoring the plain fact that there are dozens of reasons for head scarring before you even begin to arrive at the conclusion of brain surgery. Promote logic, people.

United States
01/20/2013 04:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Since Obama became president he has never been away from the cameras and spotlights for more than 24hrs. Perhaps the OP would like to explain what kind of brain surgery allows such quick recovery, because I'm not aware of anyone.

Unless of course Obama has clones with the same surgical scar.
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

He's had those scars for years, before we ever knew he existed.
thair

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32665035
United Kingdom
01/20/2013 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Scroll down the page...
[link to pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.co.uk]

wtf

United States
01/20/2013 04:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
"On the Day of Ashura, a ritual called Tatbir, was performed where a dagger was used to cut Obama's scalp from ear to ear — leaving that telltale, damning keloidal scar which runs from ear to his crown to his other ear. Tatbir is performed every year on the 10th day of Islamic month of Moharram (roughly month of November), known as the Day of Ashura.

[link to www.nopc.info]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32612940

I'd say this is a very good possibility. When the child is too young to mutilate himself, his father does it for him.

[link to religiousfreaks.com]

[link to atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com]

Warning - graphic. Notice the smile on the father's face. Could any one people be more sick. And these are the people obama favors.

[link to yalibnan.com]

[link to atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com]
thair

Ontheverge

User ID: 9741436
United States
01/20/2013 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Google major rear craniotomy scars, they match his perfectly. It's a standard surgical method of peeling the scalp off. So yes, someone was in his skull at one time or another.
 Quoting: uscrusader1

A craniotomy may be performed for a variety of reasons, including, but not limited to, the following:

Diagnosing, removing, or treating brain tumors

Clipping or repairing of an aneurysm

Removing blood or blood clots from a leaking blood vessel

Removing an arteriovenous malformation (AVM). An abnormal mass of blood vessels (arteries and veins)

Draining a brain abscess. An infected pus-filled pocket

Repairing skull fractures

Repairing a tear in the membrane lining the brain (dura mater)

Relieving pressure within the brain (intracranial pressure) by removing damaged or swollen areas of the brain that may be caused by traumatic injury or stroke

Treating epilepsy. A neurological condition involving the brain that makes people more susceptible to seizures.

Implanting stimulator devices to treat movement disorders such as Parkinson's disease or dystonia (a type of movement disorder)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32129936
Netherlands
01/20/2013 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
They had to put a brain in his head.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32670008
United States
01/20/2013 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
he has a brain?
if he has not had brain surgery he could sure use one
lobotomy baby
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
01/20/2013 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm telling you, there's no high tech micro-chip to excuse his behavior, that scar is an Ashura scar, it was given to him in his initiation as a Nizari Ismaili at the Muslim Academy in Indonesia (The one financed by the Jesuits).

He bows to leaders to show them the top of his head, so they will know that they are doing business with an initiate...

The Secret Society of Assassins (the Hashasheen) have practiced war by deception for over 1000 years.

He has been sent here to destroy us...
 Quoting: Saddletramp

That's a really good explanation. I read about the Society of Assassins in the Gods of Eden by William Bramley. Interesting how that started with Islam.
PC FREE

User ID: 5359980
United States
01/20/2013 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
To me it looks like the scar left from a Shiite Muslim ritual in which they slice a childs` head almost from ear to ear over the top of the head in a blood letting ceremony. [link to www.spike.com]

Last Edited by objective viewer on 01/20/2013 05:14 PM
objective viewer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17921088
United States
01/20/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
newsflash dual citizen Biden was on the MK Ultra Senate hearings in 1977. He was also on the U.S. M.S. committee which provides witness protection program...Bidens history is very telling of who they both are and where their derangement comes from...
aliensbro

United States
01/20/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
He had a full metal plate inserted around his skull so he can survive a "fatal" head wound, then we will be amazed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18497108

Possibly this ^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445528
United States
01/20/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
IDK, they are the strangest looking family I have ever seen...features wise.

I just said to someone this morning that with that new wig and the new bangs, Moochelles body language is different. The nose looks different, and honestly I wondered "Is this even the same woman."

Someone could write an excellent conspiracy book..a bunch of liberals get together and decide to program four life like robots and yada yada yada...... or the US Government has been taken over by Aliens, and one day we turn on the TV screen and we are told our first family are from another planet...

^^^^^^^FANTASY^^^^^^

or is it????
aliensbro

United States
01/20/2013 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
IDK, they are the strangest looking family I have ever seen...features wise.

I just said to someone this morning that with that new wig and the new bangs, Moochelles body language is different. The nose looks different, and honestly I wondered "Is this even the same woman."

Someone could write an excellent conspiracy book..a bunch of liberals get together and decide to program four life like robots and yada yada yada...... or the US Government has been taken over by Aliens, and one day we turn on the TV screen and we are told our first family are from another planet...

^^^^^^^FANTASY^^^^^^

or is it????
 Quoting: CuriosityCat1

Lol it's almost common knowledge at this point..
Dr. Lecter

User ID: 24275310
United States
01/20/2013 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whatever the HEAD WOUND WAS, HE SURVIVED if you know what the hell I am talking about.

Riddle or post?

Make this a post, and tell more please.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28167778

Revelations.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31510552

Revelation 13:3 - "And I saw one of his heads AS if it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world marveled after the beast."
 Quoting: thejonathankleckchannel 1479583

"And I saw one of his heads..."

The antichrist is not one person, but an entity. And that entity is the democratic controlled united states government.

And Gabby Giffords was the head wound.
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/20/2013 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

bible talk right there/not many on here believe though
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/20/2013 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

bible talk right there/not many on here believe though
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2402379
United States
01/20/2013 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18497108

and they grab the guns
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31897366
United States
01/20/2013 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
May not have had any, BUT, it appears some kind might improve him.

GLP