Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,092 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,097,117
Pageviews Today: 1,982,930Threads Today: 876Posts Today: 15,247
10:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Egyptians DID NOT build the pyramids......

Dr. Charles Norris  (OP)

User ID: 32681688
United States
01/20/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Egyptians DID NOT build the pyramids......
When they did the math on the outside diameter circle, and the inner diameter cirle, my ears bled a little. Than they did the Sphynx's line of site demo. I started thinking about the two and thought about the extremly straight lines at Nasca, The run way looking ones. Where do they point when the Sphynx is looking at the "Lions Heart"? I also thought about the "Expanding Earth" theory, and how it affects all these alignments. Please see.

I have no intetion of taking the discussion of track. Just some thoguhts. Great stuff.
 Quoting: NervousAndJerky

truly amazing!

mind = blown
Dr. Charles Norris  (OP)

User ID: 32681688
United States
01/20/2013 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Debunked by whom???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32524672

[link to david_dickheaddebunked.com]
 Quoting: Dr. Charles Norris

here is MORE info on David dIcke the scam artist sell out wanna be

[link to thrivedebunked.wordpress.com]

Providing one link against one man is hardly justification for denial...

Reptilian imagery is common throughout the western half of the world, and if they were not lizardmen per se, they were a cannibalistic entity.

In mexico the mayas used to throw their human sacrifices into pits, for he purpose of feeding/appeasing the gods - who we now were hardly godlike at all, and this strange, backward concept exists even today.

But I digress, and we are simply discussing semantics.

So then as you do not believe in reptillians, who would you surmize built the ancient structures?

not trying to get into a pissing contest over reptilian history with you friend....

Google 'David dIcke Reptilian Theory'.....

There are HUNDREDS (if not thousands) of sources that discredit the theory... not just one link.

Last Edited by Dr. Charles Norris on 01/20/2013 11:12 PM
Crash
User ID: 16581376
Canada
01/20/2013 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Canuck - where do you live? I'm in Ottawa and my studies started 30 years ago, with the ending message of this fantastic video - catastrophism - which invertly lead me to study these ancient megalithic sites. It seems like I did everything in reverse, but ended with the same conclusions and guess what? I work in the Federal Department of Natural Resources and have access to the most emminent scientits working in all of these climate change fields.

Here are the books that started my journey:
Earth in Upheaval
Worlds in Collision
Ages of Chaos

At 60 years of age, I now have the means to jouney to each of these sites and am looking for like minded people. If only they would open the last door in the Queen's chamber shafts - then maybe the light will finally shine on these megalithic enigmas. Post your email and I'll try to contact you.

Cheers and have a great day !!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26609875
United States
01/20/2013 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29184782
United States
01/20/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Debunked by whom???

[link to david_dickheaddebunked.com]

[link to thrivedebunked.wordpress.com]

Providing one link against one man is hardly justification for denial...

Reptilian imagery is common throughout the western half of the world, and if they were not lizardmen per se, they were a cannibalistic entity.

In mexico the mayas used to throw their human sacrifices into pits, for he purpose of feeding/appeasing the gods - who we now were hardly godlike at all, and this strange, backward concept exists even today.

But I digress, and we are simply discussing semantics.

So then as you do not believe in reptillians, who would you surmize built the ancient structures?

The reptilians were humanoid. Generally, they were of mixed et races. They did not eat people.

There were tribes who refused education, and who stayed drunk and f'd up. These tribes were cannibals, and extremely violent.
After et's would leave, even peaceful societies tended to revert back to more tribalistic ways after a generation or two.
Crash
User ID: 16581376
Canada
01/20/2013 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow what?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26609875
United States
01/20/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow what?
 Quoting: Crash 16581376

Video left me speechless....hf
Children of the Atom

User ID: 20257839
United States
01/20/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

I know people are quick to feel that the general masses of people are inept. But that is simply not true, I believe the revelation of information has done a lot to distract us from current events but nevertheless as a race of people we know far more now than any man before us.

I would beg to differ and say, what if at one point the idea of Atlantis is from a far ancient race pre-ice age? How do we know anything and why are we so naive to believe that we could not have survived through the worst up to 'modern' times?

It may just so possible that we are the oldest beings on earth?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1154147
United States
01/21/2013 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Under the guide of Moses.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32682750

Go back a lil further, Enoch, Job, shepards and possibly angels. Check out what the Angel "Uriel machine" is.
The pyramids are pre-flood, the proof is in the pudding.
Ghost Avatar
User ID: 31762502
United States
01/21/2013 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why people simply accept the ridiculous theories put forward by the academics in regards to the pyramids and other megalithic structures found on earth, in stark contrast to what there own eyes tell them, is the real mystery.

I wrote a paper many years ago as culmination of the research I had undertaken over a period of many years. I set out to prove using simple economic metrics that the modern theories were dead wrong. I also pointed out that the theory fails to account for a glaring error or defect in the actual design. If the Giza pyramid was indeed built for the burial and wealth repository of Khufu WHY did it fail in such a spectacular manner?

The coffin box has no genuine similarity to a sarcophagus, especially one which was to convey the greatness of such an extraordinary ruler. The lack of any writing on the inside of the great pyramid also begs the question of why its perfect interior walls have no ACTUAL Egyptian functions/qualities/motifs period.

The top chamber was closed from the inside by a single cord which lowered blocks preventing access. Common sense logic seems to be not a part of modern theories which twist simple facts to fit their wretched conclusions. Why would a king have a room designed to close from the inside? And if this was successful... to this very day that room would be blocked by those stones! No mention of this factor of the interior engineering is discussed by the so called experts who simply ignore any fact which does not support the fantasy they believe in and defend.

Take a simple step back and wonder how the very best proof of a "higher civilization" hmmm perhaps called "gods" in ancient times, was reduced to a laughing joke by modern man?

The film left out allot of information but it was good to see they were at least pointing out the consistent factors of these mega sites and the precise mathematical relationships these structures embodied, thereby, telling us modern man about the real makers AND their level of abilities compared to our own even today.

MY original paper has long since disappeared from the web, but I am sure eventually some one else will come along and point out, that if a theory is to hold its weight, it has to start with real facts and not modernized myths. My paper was based on the Multiplier-Effect which is quite simple and requires nothing more than basic math. For example: how many cooks are needed to feed both slaves and guards? Just to answer that simple question involves a much more significant population then has ever been postulated for good reason. Very little is known about the Khufu era, despite the glaring oddity he (and his sons) had giant pyramids in which to leave a fully illustrated history.

If a king has to expend HIS entire countries wealth to build his final resting place.... how did his sons follow in his foot-steps and oddly enough, also fail to achieve the very thing modern theories demand people to believe?

'We spent the family fortune on masons and could not hire a beggar to write our own names....'

The world is a very funny place.
Billy_Sastard

User ID: 31249911
United States
01/21/2013 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great video!!!

This kind of stuff is what keeps me coming back to GLP when the doom gets stale XD

There was not much that I have not come across in the past, but this video did a very good job of putting everything together and connecting the dots.

5 stars and a bump from me!
It is, to me, sad how fast people forget the FOUNDATIONS of our fine country! This country was built by an armed population capable of fending for themselves, and will be lost by couches full of potato-sheeple riding their 52" HD-LEDTV's into the orwellian sunset. :(
:abomb::abomb::abomb:
BRING ON THE DOOM!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22373790
United States
01/21/2013 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great video!!!

This kind of stuff is what keeps me coming back to GLP when the doom gets stale XD

There was not much that I have not come across in the past, but this video did a very good job of putting everything together and connecting the dots.

5 stars and a bump from me!
 Quoting: Billy_Sastard

Yes, literally. This video gave me a new respect for math and I loathe math.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31649009
Canada
01/21/2013 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
This film is fundamentally misleading.

It is true that current day equipment would not be able to build the pyramids, BUT THERE IS A TECHNOLOGY THAT COULD, but has simply been forgotten about for many decades.

For years, like everyone else, I was left wondering how the pyramids were built, until one day, I suddenly realised that I could not work it out because I was asking the WRONG QUESTIONS.

Like everyone else, I kep asking...

- How did they get all that stone up to the top of mountanis in places like Delphi and the pyramids of the ancient Mayans?
- How did they move big blocks uphill, abandoning some half way up the mountainside?
- How did they manage to spread the culture and knowledge around the globe?
- How did they manage to build with such big blocks of stone?
- How did they manage to build all the ley lines in perfect aling\nment?

THis gets you NOWHERE.

The REAL QUESTIONS are the same, but start with WHY not HOW.

Once you start asking this, there is a blindingly simple answer so devastatingly obvious, that it answer everything else.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2013 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
>>>>Hey Canuck - where do you live?

...I'm in Aylmer, and I am CONVINCED that I know how and why Stonehenge and the Pyramids were built.

I've done the maths and it DOES all stack up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 473065
Canada
01/21/2013 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well now that we all realize this, lets think back to Stonehenge. No ancient technology could have lifted and arranged those stones perfectly!
ALIENS
stillhere

User ID: 29204297
United States
01/21/2013 02:11 AM

Report Abusive Post
Wow...if this is true...creepy!!!
Then who built them?
And what about pyramids on other planets and moons.

Secrets...I hate them. We should never hold back information.
EVER!
We should be living in a world where knowledge is shared.
Everything is known.

Imagine how intelligence and evolution would be able to bloom when nothing is held back...or corrupted.

Quoting: chuckslik

That's what life will be like when we advance--right now it's like we as a whole can't handle the truth.

But I agree with you 100% forget heaven--I'm so not interested--what you describe is what I'm after.
bump
"You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
Michael Levy
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2013 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
OCCAM'S RAZOR.

So, just why would primative man build vast edifices?

...Because it was EASIER.

Why would primative man build on the tops of mountains instead of in the valleys?

Why would primative man build with huge slabs of stone instead of small ones?

Why would primative man set out very straight ley lines?

...And just why did they abandon stones half way up a mountain side?

...Because ti was EASIER - and why? because these stones wer not ones being hauled uphill - the abandoned stones were ones on the way DOWNHILL.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32695629
Australia
01/21/2013 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17594539
Croatia
01/21/2013 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
maybe joseph the son of jacob built them for the seven years of famine
bilthy
User ID: 1578910
United States
01/21/2013 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

see the original "planet of the apes" movie.
dr. zaius explains why.
bilthy
User ID: 1578910
United States
01/21/2013 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

see the original "planet of the apes" movie.
dr. zaius explains why.
 Quoting: Dr. Charles

the knowledge of our past is hidden
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2013 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Consider the following...a;; the pyramdis sites of the Ancient Mayans and Egyptians have a whole series of things in common

- THese areas were inhabited by pigs/wild boar
- These areas were thickly wooded (at least at the time)
- These areas are associated with the trade winds
- These temple complexes all have vast dead straight wide roads stretching for approxiamtely a mile through them

And standing stone circles were all built in areas with the following in common...

- Presence of corrupted or saline water (eg marsh, river or sea)
- Presence of horse and worship of horses
- Presence of salt
- At one end of the transatlantic trade winds.
- At one end of the Ley Lines.
- Often found with TWO circles, a small one near the sea/river/marsh and a big main one.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2013 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
>>>>>No ancient technology could have lifted and arranged those stones perfectly!

UNTRUE! THere is one and, as I can see it, ONLY one ancient technology that could have done it. So I ran the figure and it is stunning! It drops out correctly.

According to my calculations, doing by this one particular means would have taken 21.8 years to have built the pyramids, and history records that it took them just under 22 years!

The similarity of the sites, to me, demonstrates the ancients accessing PRECISELY the resources necessary to construct this type of technoology.

...And, furthermore, the fact that Puma Punkuu is under 5 miles from Basaltic Florspar, to me makes this a "no-brainer". It is OBVIOUS that thyis is how they constructed the pyramids.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2013 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember, the Ley lines not only connect the major temple sites across Europe, but they ALSO run EXACTLY through the Alps through low lying passes.
MHz

User ID: 32332417
Canada
01/21/2013 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is that supposed to be the same group that Jude in the NT covers?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2013 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember, too, the ancient maps showing EXACTLY antarctica, yet the only part mapped though is the part associated with the trade winds again...
Robyn Hood

User ID: 29317919
United States
01/21/2013 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
flatten them.
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2013 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is the one technology that the ancients had that

- would need exactly these resources and positioning?
- would have made it EASIER to build on the tops of mountains instead of in the valleys
- would have made it EASIER to construct with single huge mega-tonnage blocks of stone?

A fleet of one mile long, hydrogen filled, wood-framed Zeppelins, capable of flying around the world utilising the trade winds.

- When the Germans first began constructing Zeppelins in the late 19th Century, rubber etc had not been developped chemically, so they filled their Zeppelins with huge numbers of pigs bladder's filled with hydrogen.

- The largest stones at Baalbeck is compliant with the maximum logical load on a one mile long, hydrogen filled Zeppelin.

- A few huge stones are prefereable on a Zeppelin as one does not want shifting cargo.

- Look at Stonehenge. What doe sit remind you of? ANswer...a dynamo. So, have a team of horses gallop around pulling a block with wire around it (remember, the stones of most standing circles are magnetic) and couple up to a tank of sea/marsh water and you get electrolysis, producing...hydrogen.
Integrity101

User ID: 29150381
United States
01/21/2013 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
flatten them.
 Quoting: Robyn Hood

Didnt some national leader want to blow them up?
Sir Griffo

User ID: 1557679
Australia
01/21/2013 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP