Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,905 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 688,487
Pageviews Today: 1,194,474Threads Today: 384Posts Today: 7,843
12:10 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Egyptians DID NOT build the pyramids......

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29184782
United States
01/21/2013 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Egyptians DID NOT build the pyramids......
Consider the following...a;; the pyramdis sites of the Ancient Mayans and Egyptians have a whole series of things in common

- THese areas were inhabited by pigs/wild boar
- These areas were thickly wooded (at least at the time)
- These areas are associated with the trade winds
- These temple complexes all have vast dead straight wide roads stretching for approxiamtely a mile through them

And standing stone circles were all built in areas with the following in common...

- Presence of corrupted or saline water (eg marsh, river or sea)
- Presence of horse and worship of horses
- Presence of salt
- At one end of the transatlantic trade winds.
- At one end of the Ley Lines.
- Often found with TWO circles, a small one near the sea/river/marsh and a big main one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31649009

None of these monolithic complex buildings were built to be temples. They were power plants, homes, administrative offices, manufacturing plants.

What they had in common besides the obvious is that they were built close enough on one side or another of the equator to aid flight, and to use the natural frequencies of the planet for communications, satellites, and geomagnetic and weather control.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29184782
United States
01/21/2013 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is the one technology that the ancients had that

- would need exactly these resources and positioning?
- would have made it EASIER to build on the tops of mountains instead of in the valleys
- would have made it EASIER to construct with single huge mega-tonnage blocks of stone?

A fleet of one mile long, hydrogen filled, wood-framed Zeppelins, capable of flying around the world utilising the trade winds.

- When the Germans first began constructing Zeppelins in the late 19th Century, rubber etc had not been developped chemically, so they filled their Zeppelins with huge numbers of pigs bladder's filled with hydrogen.

- The largest stones at Baalbeck is compliant with the maximum logical load on a one mile long, hydrogen filled Zeppelin.

- A few huge stones are prefereable on a Zeppelin as one does not want shifting cargo.

- Look at Stonehenge. What doe sit remind you of? ANswer...a dynamo. So, have a team of horses gallop around pulling a block with wire around it (remember, the stones of most standing circles are magnetic) and couple up to a tank of sea/marsh water and you get electrolysis, producing...hydrogen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31649009

They used hover craft and craft similar to helicopters. The hover craft cut the huge stones from sides of mountains. The chopper like craft were antigrav craft - transponders were placed on the stones to be moved, and two choppers would control and herd multiple stones through the air to locations.
Lasers and anti grav.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32708958
Australia
01/21/2013 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm the Yucatan, and after seeing real Mayans in action, I refuse to believe these people built these pyramids.

In fact, when the first white men came, they told them that giants built them in days of old.
 Quoting: DrKnow 32604708

That's correct...the giant elder race built the pyramids.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32579126
Spain
01/21/2013 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
duh
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/21/2013 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
A.t.l.a.n.t.i.s

bad copies though imo
mysterynomore

Australia
01/21/2013 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Humanity has been lied to about these monuments and who built them.

I can tell you for definite that certain people in this world know about what the real truth is.

I think humanity will be shocked when the truth comes out,how old they really are.

They were build be an elder race...what is termed the giants.

They weren't the ones from atlantis like everyone suspects.

Last Edited by mysterynomore on 01/21/2013 04:07 AM
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/21/2013 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's sort of obvious now. Nobody could do this. The people that made us put their trademark on us. That's what the message is. It's not necessarily a message just for us. The Egyptians didn't make that Pyramid. The Incans didn't necessarily make Machu Pichu. This stuff was cut on a Computer Program by people from the 4th Dimension. We're actors in a Computer Program. The message is their trademark. A sort of writing. It just says they made us.
 Quoting: The Real Nobody

look at the size of the rocks of the building in machu picch, the smaller ones came later and are local imo..but the ones with big rocks, same system
now ask yourself why would they build so far above sea level? ;)
mysterynomore

Australia
01/21/2013 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Zahi Hawass is a big dick by the way!

His no longer there.
Plus he was a no one in the scheme of things.
I met him many years ago and he was not that bad.
He was just a figure head...nothing more..he knew jack shit...just like the rest of them.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/21/2013 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

His no longer there.
He was just a figure head...nothing more..he knew jack shit...just like the rest of them.
 Quoting: mysterynomore

Tell us the true story of who built the pyramids.

How did they accomplish it and what was the purpose of pyramids?
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

I thiunk, just a hunch, there was a pyramid in Atlantis, power generator, frequency emittor, and they probably tried to do it again, over and over , probabnly why so many?

but then again the shape would indicate resistence to water. so maybe they were fortresses to protect from incoming flood?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1212750
Netherlands
01/21/2013 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know if the shape of the pyramids is also constructed mirrored beneath the sand ?
mysterynomore

Australia
01/21/2013 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

His no longer there.

There is no proof that I can offer with those answers.
The reason I know is...I come from that era.

Not interested in labeling who or what I was..that's totally irrelevant.

They were built by an elder giant race.
They were built before even atlantis came into being.

Now...if you look back to tesla and his accomplishments with energy echanges in the grid systems.
You are able to get a guide on what's possible.
His stuff was limited in the scheme of things...but very effective.

There is so much more available in high tech than anyone is aware of at this stage.
Everyone is mainly guessing on what was or what is hidden.

Devices that suspend gravity is more than just fiction.
There are many devices that tap into energy points on the planet.
The pyramid was not as hard to built as one suspects.
When you out lay the original print of a geometric shape...the mathematical sequences in it's design unfold with ease.

The lower casings...the groung floor design was the first that was put in place...the very foundations as such.

There is a vast vien of water underneath the complex.
This also contains a crytaline ground base for conduit to the whole grid system.

They were built for a specific reason...I can tell you about the past but it's not the most important part.

The most important part is in our life times.

The pyramid complex is the major switchboard that conects the whole grid system on this planet.

It's the awakener of the energy system...the regulator...the toner...the sound system that broadcasts the sound toner.
It locks into the heartbeat of the planet...the heart that beats to a specific tune.
mysterynomore

Australia
01/21/2013 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
The original dynasty egyptians built the rest of the pyramids. Not the giza complex but the other pyramids that reside there.

They were quiet talented in imitating the original copies that existed before there reign.

tptb were associated through parts of the dynastic periods. They were the ones that corrupted the dynastic periods through the priesthood.

The priesthood was the power base of the energy shamanic intents... that existed through certain periods in the egyptian culture.

tptb carried that from atlantis to egypt.

But they had nothing to do with the building of the giza complex.
They know better than to damage that area..that would be there last period of interaction in creation if they carried that through.

That's why they have left it alone...there are forces that protect that area that are not known to humanity at this point.

The elder race were adept at there craft...that is why they were known as giants.
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
01/21/2013 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Saved for later viewing...
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32713147
Croatia
01/21/2013 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
The pyramids are build by aliens and they were built on energy lines, they are used as deep space communicator and for lowering the Earth vibration keeping us humans in low energy state to keep us under control. Here is partly message from Montague Keen:

There is a battle being waged on Earth between Light and Dark. In their desperation to retain power, your Satanic Overlords use special dates in the Satanic Calendar to gather people together in a state of excitement so that they unknowingly give of their energy to the cause of Satan. In their ignorance, they are being used to bring about the destruction of their world. There is energy in every gathering, whether it is used for good or evil. It is up to you. Last weekend was a perfect example of this. You saw people being whipped up into a frenzy of excitement, so that every last ounce of energy was utilised in both London and Rome. The US did not want to be found wanting, so they produced their own, like a genie out of the bag, and so produced even more energy.

My dear friend, Dr Rupert Sheldrake, understands the Morphic Field better than anyone, and how energy is used. The Energy Lines on Earth are well known to scientists. You will find churches; halls of learning; pyramids, etc, built on these lines. Man has been aware of this since he first walked the Earth. There are those who need and live off your energy and the spilling of blood, plus the energy caused by the suffering of Man, for their very existence. Please, give your energy only to that which is good and honourable, in light and love; because so many of you are still in the hypnotic state, like sheep obeying every command.

Wake up to the Divine Energy that flows in each of you. Do not allow it to be used by those with evil intent.

Seek out that which has been hidden from you. Your real history will help you to understand why your planet is in deep trouble. When a high percentage of you cry out for truth, then truth will be revealed, and those who imprisoned you, will leave your planet, as they cannot survive on their own. They need all of you to provide them with the necessary energy for them to survive. Now, ask yourselves, who has the power?

You have a choice — they do not! Our plan is to shift the old energy completely, so that suddenly, people can see straight paths ahead, leading to great improvements in people's lives. They will wake-up. They will understand that there is a price to pay for everything. Some may have to compromise, so as to allow others to live a decent life also. The right people are there to motivate you in a specific way. You will return, once more, to the old and best ways of growing crops, etc, before all the dangerous chemicals were forced on you.

Without your knowledge, space travel is happening. The Cabal travel off-planet. They use technology that has been kept secret. They can dematerialise and rematerialise objects, such as armaments, etc. They are a lot more advanced than they allow you to know. It is important for them to keep you ignorant of all these facts. They feel that the less you know, the better for them. This is why they fill your lives with trivia. They create demands for material things that you have no need for.

Those who seek and speak the truth are ridiculed in an attempt to prevent you from learning the truth. Man's journey to truth has just begun. This programme is ongoing; nothing will get in its path. The majority of humanity has asked for change, so rest assured that it will happen. Man has long floundered in the wilderness. It is time to return to the flock.

You will not find what you need to know on your TVs. Take time to read. Educate yourselves! The truth is all around you. It's easy to find, and once you do, you will experience a sense of excitement and fulfilment. The truth will set you free. Those of you with children need to be aware of what is being taught to them. What mind-control methods are being used, such as drugs. What chemicals are in the food they are being given. This is the time to question everything. When you come through this — and I assure you that you will survive all that they throw at you — you will become fulfilled in ways that you cannot imagine. Your ancestors and all the great minds who ever walked the Earth, are with you every step of the way. The truth can no longer be kept hidden. There is so much happening in your world that you are completely unaware of. Look at those who are lying to you. Recognise the lies and refuse to accept them as fact. It is time to find your voice. NO is a simple, two-letter word, that you need to use. "Not in my name" is an important statement that must be used when an injustice is right there before your eyes. Are you happy with the needless killing that is being done in your name? Your countries went into other countries to "protect the innocent". It is the innocent who are being killed, maimed and left homeless. Was this what you agreed to? What will it take, to wake you up, out of the stupor you find yourselves in? Try to look with love and understanding at those in need and remember them in your prayers.

You, my dear, have known many, very special people in your life. What qualities did they share? You will find they were love and compassion, because these qualities stand out from the others. Their ability to care about others, to reach out to others, is what fulfilled their lives. They left an indelible impression on all who met them and read their work. They are never forgotten in life or in death. Lives well lived are an example to all.

Believe in yourselves. You will succeed. You have been deceived and manipulated by a very clever, Evil Cabal, whose intent is to destroy all that you hold dear. But there are others, ready to step forward and replace them, and to expose the corruption that your world has been the victim of. The time for change is NOW.

We will return Planet Earth to its rightful place in the Universe.

My love surrounds you, my dear. You were the light that showed me the way. I am your adoring husband, Monty.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32637185
Portugal
01/21/2013 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Humanity has been lied to about these monuments and who built them.

I can tell you for definite that certain people in this world know about what the real truth is.

I think humanity will be shocked when the truth comes out,how old they really are.

They were build be an elder race...what is termed the giants.

They weren't the ones from atlantis like everyone suspects.

You've hit the nail on the head! It's kept from the people for a variety of reasons, the main one is an ignorant sheeple is a controllable sheeple.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30600228
United States
01/21/2013 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great video OP! Amazing info...yes, someone before the Egyptians built the pyramids, much older as proven they were under water at one time. I think the expanding earth theory works for me here...but also the biblical story of the fallen angels who mated with earth women. In Genesis God tells Adam and Eve to go forth and REPLENISH the earth. That indicates to me, there was someone here before them. I think they were the being's God created before man.

Was wondering why they couldn't calculate where they 26,000 year mark according to the Sphnix's heart left us today?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32643210
Belgium
01/21/2013 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it not Sad that all over the world they still teach this bullshit theory that Egyptians build the pyramids with cupper and stone. Our history teaching is a laugh and nobody cares. Please universities all over the world change.
Dr. Charles Norris  (OP)

User ID: 32681688
United States
01/21/2013 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm the Yucatan, and after seeing real Mayans in action, I refuse to believe these people built these pyramids.

In fact, when the first white men came, they told them that giants built them in days of old.
 Quoting: DrKnow 32604708

That's correct...the giant elder race built the pyramids.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32708958

1st of all ......good morning GLP

2nd ......even if they had giants to move the blocks...we are talking precision that cannot be matched today...

did you guys even watch the movie?
Dr. Charles Norris  (OP)

United States
01/21/2013 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's sort of obvious now. Nobody could do this. The people that made us put their trademark on us. That's what the message is. It's not necessarily a message just for us. The Egyptians didn't make that Pyramid. The Incans didn't necessarily make Machu Pichu. This stuff was cut on a Computer Program by people from the 4th Dimension. We're actors in a Computer Program. The message is their trademark. A sort of writing. It just says they made us.

look at the size of the rocks of the building in machu picch, the smaller ones came later and are local imo..but the ones with big rocks, same system
now ask yourself why would they build so far above sea level? ;)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32579126

sea levels go up and down over thousands of years....

back then, maybe very little land was above the water....

"you're not thing 4th dimensionally"
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/21/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it not Sad that all over the world they still teach this bullshit theory that Egyptians build the pyramids with cupper and stone. Our history teaching is a laugh and nobody cares. Please universities all over the world change.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32643210

and why? because then the israel centrist view and timeline goes pfoof!
Dr. Charles Norris  (OP)

United States
01/21/2013 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

His no longer there.

There is no proof that I can offer with those answers.
The reason I know is...I come from that era.

Not interested in labeling who or what I was..that's totally irrelevant.

They were built by an elder giant race.
They were built before even atlantis came into being.

Now...if you look back to tesla and his accomplishments with energy echanges in the grid systems.
You are able to get a guide on what's possible.
His stuff was limited in the scheme of things...but very effective.

There is so much more available in high tech than anyone is aware of at this stage.
Everyone is mainly guessing on what was or what is hidden.

Devices that suspend gravity is more than just fiction.
There are many devices that tap into energy points on the planet.
The pyramid was not as hard to built as one suspects.
When you out lay the original print of a geometric shape...the mathematical sequences in it's design unfold with ease.

The lower casings...the groung floor design was the first that was put in place...the very foundations as such.

There is a vast vien of water underneath the complex.
This also contains a crytaline ground base for conduit to the whole grid system.

They were built for a specific reason...I can tell you about the past but it's not the most important part.

The most important part is in our life times.

The pyramid complex is the major switchboard that conects the whole grid system on this planet.

It's the awakener of the energy system...the regulator...the toner...the sound system that broadcasts the sound toner.
It locks into the heartbeat of the planet...the heart that beats to a specific tune.

Even if they were built by giants.... No one could cut stone in the way that it was without some superior technology that is far beyond where we are today...

and that is my point....

A very large part of our history is being hidden from us!

why?

no one knows...

you and I can only offer opinions to that answer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31649009
Canada
01/21/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
>>>>>>What they had in common besides the obvious is that they were built close enough on one side or another of the equator to aid flight

This is bunk. Stonehenge is at 50 degrees noth and some of the Scottish ones are nearly at 60 degrees noth, that's two thirds fo the way to the Artcic.

>>>>and to use the natural frequencies of the planet for communications, satellites, and geomagnetic and weather control.

This is just fanciful and intelligence-insulting rubbish.
Dr. Charles Norris  (OP)

United States
01/21/2013 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

exactly....

the building blocks of our modern time were built on top of lies...

if those lies were to be exposed then the whole civilization would forever change!

I think we are not far from this....

you can feel people waking up every day all over the world!
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/21/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
why? what do you mean why?

geez
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32720564
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
does the documentary cover the fact, the limestone blocks that the pyramids are constructed out of are cast?

if it doesn't include this scientific proven fact by chemical analysis of the blocks, then the documentary doesn't go near the truth!

want a link to the fact they are cast??

here...

[link to www.geopolymer.org]
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/21/2013 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

exactly....

if those lies were to be exposed then the whole civilization would forever change!

Quoting: Dr. Charles Norris

Imo it has been deliberately hidden

but the stones SPEAK OUT

just look at the antiquity of the remains in Egypt..the timeline by the sediment remains

ancient

not to mention similar structures throughout the world
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/21/2013 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
6000 years? copme on man..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/21/2013 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
6000 years? come on man..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32720564
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

exactly....

Quoting: Dr. Charles Norris

Imo it has been deliberately hidden

but the stones SPEAK OUT

just look at the antiquity of the remains in Egypt..the timeline by the sediment remains

ancient

not to mention similar structures throughout the world

what is your opinion?? your statement is a bit ambiguous..

the chemical analysis of the stone shows it was cast.

what are you saying?
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/21/2013 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
pisses me off that they insult our intelligence like this

the gall!!

GLP