School tells mom to get Breast Reduction for Daughter, 13

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 945949
Canada
01/20/2013 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: School tells mom to get Breast Reduction for Daughter, 13
Poor kid, my heart really goes out to her. Same thing happened to me. It was relentless. Boys used to poke my breats with paint brushes in art class, among other things. Sad that it still happens.
 Quoting: Vic-chick13

Boys can't help themselves but I'm sorry that happened.

Boobs are fascinating to teenage boys
 Quoting: TDJ

How is sixth grader a teenager? When I was a teenager girls gave girls crap. Its wasn't guys doing it. These males if its males doing it must be a different breed of males.
Dr. AculaModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 70255
United States
01/20/2013 09:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
That school needs to fire a bunch of assholes! and be hit with a massive law suit to teach the rest not to fuck around like that!

Fuck that school!

And suspend those lil pricks for making fun of that child.

Home school ur kids people!

drbat
Vic-chick13

User ID: 2439198
Canada
01/20/2013 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poor kid, my heart really goes out to her. Same thing happened to me. It was relentless. Boys used to poke my breats with paint brushes in art class, among other things. Sad that it still happens.

pics or it never happened
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19202196

Lol! That would have been 1982. Seriously though, how would feel if your 12 year old daughter was getting grabbed in class and the standard line from the school was 'boys will be boys, let's not blow this out of proportion'?
The only reason it stopped was because one of the idiots grabbed me from behind. We were doing a paper mâché project, so I had big gooey hand prints on my boobs. The principal couldn't ignore it after that. I can chuckle about it now,nevertheless, no girl should have to go through that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32620255
United States
01/20/2013 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can't she just go to another school? Maybe one that doesn't have too many black boys.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1063144
United States
01/20/2013 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe she wouldn't be harassed if she stops dressing like a whore. Of course I don't know if that's true or not, but kids are dressing more slutty to be like their so called role models and celebrity idols.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32620255

Women aren't asking to be raped when they dress in such a way that makes them look good.

Girls aren't asking to be harassed if they dress in that same manner

YOu can NOT blame the victim.
 Quoting: mopar28m

Of course you can! Haven't you been paying attention at all? People can blame others for anything at all, no matter what it is.

It doesn't have to be true even.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22037655
United States
01/20/2013 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
How are you 13 and in the 6th grade? She must be a couple years behind.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/20/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22037655

LOL good catch
BAD WOLF

User ID: 30099585
United States
01/20/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the hell is wrong with people?

The school has no right to tell anyone to mess with their bodies like that.

Simple solution would have the girl step up and kick the boys where it counts rather than have her do something that could potentionally harm her in the long run.
Seriously they shouldn't even be letting these boys get away with sexual harassment anyways.

It's their fucking job to stop it. And they wonder why kids have no respect for their elders when they can get away with things like this. Also if they're taught that this is the right thing to do they'll keep doing it till they're sentenced to a life in prison.

I doubt this girl or any other girl they harass goes out of their way to try to get attention like this.
"The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool"- Stephen King
Chris Hansen

User ID: 32420294
Australia
01/20/2013 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
why are little boys homosexuals? who doesn't like breasts? the bigger the better
..why don't you take a seat over there
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/20/2013 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the hell is wrong with people?

The school has no right to tell anyone to mess with their bodies like that.

Simple solution would have the girl step up and kick the boys where it counts rather than have her do something that could potentionally harm her in the long run.
Seriously they shouldn't even be letting these boys get away with sexual harassment anyways.

It's their fucking job to stop it. And they wonder why kids have no respect for their elders when they can get away with things like this. Also if they're taught that this is the right thing to do they'll keep doing it till they're sentenced to a life in prison.

I doubt this girl or any other girl they harass goes out of their way to try to get attention like this.
 Quoting: BAD WOLF

The school should just expel her. I'm almost certain they're afraid to do that because her mother is one of those loudmouth african whales.
nutmeg

User ID: 4625639
United States
01/20/2013 09:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
Maybe she wouldn't be harassed if she stops dressing like a whore. Of course I don't know if that's true or not, but kids are dressing more slutty to be like their so called role models and celebrity idols.

Women aren't asking to be raped when they dress in such a way that makes them look good.

I understand your point, but sometimes a better approach is to avoid confrontation or in this case harassment.

When women dress provocatively, they are seeking attention. The school probably got tired of her inappropriate outfit. I don't know why they didn't just expel her. Assuming this is true, of course.

I always tell my son to cop a feel anytime he can at schhol, whats the worse that can happen, three day vacation at home and you can still have your work and get credit too.5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21510401

Big deal. He gets to feel a bunch of fatty tissue? Wow. He can feel the same on some overweight guy or gal. How exciting! lol

Last Edited by nutmeg on 01/20/2013 09:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342725
United States
01/20/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
ofc they wouldn't show them. We need to see how big they are!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32391644

ban this pedophile first off...

this is just wrong.
Nikola Tesla

User ID: 18230284
United States
01/20/2013 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm sad that this kind of stuff continues to happen. Children can be very cruel to each other. However, the school administrator who recommended breast surgery for the little girl should be shown the door as far as his or her employment at the school is concerned.
"One person with courage is a majority." - Thomas Jefferson

"You’ve heard that we are what we eat. But we also are what we think".

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
-William F. Buckley Jr.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342725
United States
01/20/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL good catch

um..
4,5=kinder, 5,6=1st, 6,7=2nd, 7,8=3rd, 8,9=4th, 9,10=5, 11,12=6

so shes one year behind, creep. this is a little girl not an imaginary object w/o feelings.
nutmeg

United States
01/20/2013 10:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

I'm sad that this kind of stuff continues to happen. Children can be very cruel to each other. However, the school administrator who recommended breast surgery for the little girl should be shown the door as far as his or her employment at the school is concerned.
 Quoting: Nikola Tesla

They do NOT mention that a school administrator suggested the surgery! The mother just said that someone at the school said it. Who knows? It could have been a janitor or substitute secretary for all we know. It also could be made up. Where's the proof?
nutmeg

United States
01/20/2013 10:03 PM

Report Abusive Post

LOL good catch

um..

so shes one year behind, creep. this is a little girl not an imaginary object w/o feelings.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1342725

I was 13 in 7th or 8th grade.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 770423
Canada
01/20/2013 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
:african: school so what do you expect?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/20/2013 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL good catch

um..

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1342725

I was 13 in 7th or 8th grade.
 Quoting: nutmeg

I remember I was 14 when I was in high school which starts at the 9th grade, so 14 - 3 = 11 years old when I was in the 6th grade. She's 13. Two years behind. Not a good student. Probably a whore.
nutmeg

United States
01/20/2013 10:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
A Missouri mother is outraged after her daughter's school district allegedly suggested the 13-year-old get a breast reduction to stop bullying.

Tammie Jackson said her daughter, a sixth-grade student at Central Middle School is being sexually harassed because of her breast size, Fox2Now.com reported.

[link to www.foxnews.com]

Oh...come on. The "school district" suggested that her daughter get a breast reduction? Hard to believe!

I think that mom is axing for attention and a lawsuit. After all....she called the media for this..didn't she? Google it...soooo many media sources are reporting it. So she notified many media outlets....and even provided the girl's photo.

$$$$ $$$$ $$$$

Hmmm...

Last Edited by nutmeg on 01/20/2013 10:23 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31557420
United States
01/20/2013 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Missouri mother is outraged after her daughter's school district allegedly suggested the 13-year-old get a breast reduction to stop bullying.

Tammie Jackson said her daughter, a sixth-grade student at Central Middle School is being sexually harassed because of her breast size, Fox2Now.com reported.

This thread is useless with a pick of said titties.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19868668
United States
01/20/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Boys can't help themselves but I'm sorry that happened.

Boobs are fascinating to teenage boys

Saying "boys can't help themselves" is a total cop-out. If a boy "can't help himself" then he needs to see a shrink for impulse control issues.

I was one of the horniest teenagers you could imagine, but I never would have considered doing something so disrespectful.
Water Flower

User ID: 32215927
United States
01/20/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poor honey. Boys can be brutal regarding girls breasts. I remember my neighbor was one mean girl and she'd harass my brother until he made fun of her 'milkshakes'. She came with her parents to my place and my dad beat my bro badly w/o even listening to the fact that she was instigating a fight with him. God bless her soul, she died a young woman.

Anywho, I think of this song every time I see these young girls flaunting them. I'm so glad I was a prude back then and still am. It took me a few years to realize what she really meant by 'milkshakes' and not young! lol

You know what, that sweetie will get over it. I know I did after a few years of public breastfeeding, I lost that sense of shame of having breasts. I'm glad I'm a woman now.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19868668
United States
01/20/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's extraordinarily presumptive of you, and the way you worded that tells me you're not all that bright.

However, despite this, you do raise an interesting point.

Here is how an intelligent person who didn't want to sound like a sexist piece of shit might have worded that instead:

"I can't help but wonder if this girl dresses promiscuously. I mean, that's still no excuse for harassing a person-- but if she's wearing really tight or low-cut tops and dressing kind of slutty, she has to expect some attention for it."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32685857
United States
01/20/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could've been worse, she could've been sold to gang members as a sex slave:

[link to latimesblogs.latimes.com]

According to investigators, one of the lead prostitutes, 19-year-old Kimberly Alberti of Riverside, recruited minor girls at the school she was attending, telling them they could earn large sums of money by working for her pimp. Girls lured from Inland Empire schools were brought to the Los Angeles area, where they were housed at pimps’ homes or at motels, authorities said.

The suspects allegedly beat the girls, raped them and kept them locked up to coerce them into complying, according to prosecutors. Authorities said seven teenage girls, six of whom were underage, were forced into prostitution.

Homeschool!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/20/2013 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's extraordinarily presumptive of you, and the way you worded that tells me you're not all that bright.

However, despite this, you do raise an interesting point.

Here is how an intelligent person who didn't want to sound like a sexist piece of shit might have worded that instead:

"I can't help but wonder if this girl dresses promiscuously. I mean, that's still no excuse for harassing a person-- but if she's wearing really tight or low-cut tops and dressing kind of slutty, she has to expect some attention for it."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19868668

If I go to Crenshaw with a shirt saying F N-word+s and get beat up, don't blame the victim.
nutmeg

United States
01/20/2013 10:24 PM

Report Abusive Post

This thread is useless with a pick of said titties.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31557420

They're all the same. Google.

Just like a penis. They all look the same after a while. Nothing special. But don't tell a guy that.

Last Edited by nutmeg on 01/20/2013 10:28 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1273076
United States
01/20/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

I understand your point, but sometimes a better approach is to avoid confrontation or in this case harassment.

When women dress provocatively, they are seeking attention. The school probably got tired of her inappropriate outfit. I don't know why they didn't just expel her. Assuming this is true, of course.

You don't know how she is dressing! Most schools do have a dress code. If she is violating a dress code then by all means discipline her for dressing inappropiately, but, that has absolutely nothing to do with her breast size!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32687535
United States
01/20/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
sad... shame parents don't teach kids at home better cant blame school for bad parenting.
 Quoting: mimmsy

You can blame school for what happens at school. Kids who harass another student can lose the right to play on a sports team or in the band. They can be required to stay after school. They can be rquired to have lunch with the principal (losing social time" and they can be removed from classes with the girl, even if they need the class to graduate.
samanthasunflower

User ID: 29507233
United States
01/20/2013 10:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
If a child was being picked on for being Asian, would they tell the parents to get their child eye surgery to look more Caucasion? It's really the same thing.

Some school officials need to be fired. This isn't a medical problem, but an idiot teacher problem. Boys can be taught to not sexually harass, but idiots can't be fixed.

(I have a teaching license, I've worked with too many idiot adult teachers.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32590114
United States
01/20/2013 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only reason it stopped was because one of the idiots grabbed me from behind. We were doing a paper mâché project, so I had big gooey hand prints on my boobs.

If it makes you feel any better I have it on good authority that that kid got sucked under an 18 wheeler. Seems a bit harsh but karma's a bitch.

GLP