01/21/2013 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Piers Morgan OWNED again by Ben Shapiro
lol

got owned bitch..

go back to limey land
 Quoting: Skin Suit

Why is it when you lot say Piers got owned, he actually made the interviewee tongue tied in the questioning? meaning they were stumbling upon something to say.

This gun fiasco leads me to believe the average American has a very low I.Q and doesn't deserve to be part of a superpower.

Go on blow yourselves to bits! See if I care retards.

We use fists you pansies. You bumboys and turd burglars.
 Quoting: morbid notions 25960283

uh....."fists"?.....yeh.....like that's gunna work for, say, the elderly, the infirm, the single mum and the young teenage girl against a bunch of armed thugs....most likely a bunch of armed, psycho NOG thugs, eh?!?

you got SHITe for brains, champ!

(cheers!)
Mama Piers
User ID: 26438117
United States
01/21/2013 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot to add in my earlier post, with what I typed I forgot to mention I don't even own a gun. I just don't like when someone not even from this country belittles our constitution. How about a guest ask Piers. Why do you need a Queen in the U.K.? Why do you need a Monarchy? The U.S.A. doesn't have a monarchy why does the U.K. need one?

I understand that would be rude and in poor taste to ask. But I think you understand where i'm going with it.
Hitokiri

User ID: 5805473
United States
01/21/2013 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought over 100K people told that prick to pack it up and gtfo
 Quoting: TDJ

There are more people who told him to leave than who watch his crappy show.
"We learn from history that we learn nothing from history." - George Bernard Shaw
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18401048
United States
01/21/2013 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I started watching this vid last night but came to the conclusion that I just couldnt watch it anymore. Same as all the others, broken record.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32720259
United States
01/21/2013 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Qiers Morgan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
01/21/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
how can a government power, ruling entity, consider itself fair and just if the people for which it serves do not have the right to defend itself against said entity. in order for the government to be just, and the people to be independent, they must reserve the right to defend themselves.

whether or not the government goes tyrannical is not the point.

the point is that no ruling body should have the final say for every person in the country.

and, without our right to remain independent we are no longer free, but are enslaved.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32720070
United States
01/21/2013 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
when the dude asked him why didnt he want to bann handguns, he said it would come to that. also the idiot penis morgan talks like it wasent his country that was the reason for the second ammendment. what is this "wanker" even doing over here? why do people tune into cnn? has nobody ever heard of amber lyon? somebody kick this tyrant the fuck out already.
morbid notions
User ID: 25960283
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol

got owned bitch..

go back to limey land

Why is it when you lot say Piers got owned, he actually made the interviewee tongue tied in the questioning? meaning they were stumbling upon something to say.

This gun fiasco leads me to believe the average American has a very low I.Q and doesn't deserve to be part of a superpower.

uh....."fists"?.....yeh.....like that's gunna work for, say, the elderly, the infirm, the single mum and the young teenage girl against a bunch of armed thugs....most likely a bunch of armed, psycho NOG thugs, eh?!?

(cheers!)
 Quoting: James von Brunne

It is very rare we get armed thugs over here because guns are hard to get. The elderly and infirm would have a job at firing a gun. Can you get that? I know a firearm in your pocket gives you a hard-on. BIG BOY! The more sweets on the market the fatter people get.
dying on the vine
User ID: 25960283
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot to add in my earlier post, with what I typed I forgot to mention I don't even own a gun. I just don't like when someone not even from this country belittles our constitution. How about a guest ask Piers. Why do you need a Queen in the U.K.? Why do you need a Monarchy? The U.S.A. doesn't have a monarchy why does the U.K. need one?

I understand that would be rude and in poor taste to ask. But I think you understand where i'm going with it.
 Quoting: Mama Piers 26438117

The royals are parasites. They feed upon a persons superficial praise. I bow to no-one who shits like me!
James von Brunne

User ID: 12981986
United States
01/21/2013 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

got owned bitch..

go back to limey land

(cheers!)
 Quoting: James von Brunne

It is very rare we get armed thugs over here because guns are hard to get. The elderly and infirm would have a job at firing a gun. Can you get that? I know a firearm in your pocket gives you a hard-on. BIG BOY! The more sweets on the market the fatter people get.

uh.....no!!.....i don't "get" it, drongo!

firstly: youse have got a thermo-nuclear explosion in armed, violent, non-white thugs (just like we have here in 0zz !)....and.....a few white ones, too!!....don't try & deny it, you prick!

[link to gunfacts.info] ;

oh....BTW....i hear that vrs UK cop jurisdictions are oiking dozens and dozens, if not hundreds of high-powered, ILLEGAL fire-arms off the streets on a monthly basis.....and....i'm talkin' abt AK-47s, UZIs, MAC-10s...take yr fckn pick(s), eh?!?

a mystery, itz, eh, u MI-5 wanker ?!?

as for the elderly and the infirm......wtf r u, cunt, eh?

a total fckn cretin, eh?

there's plenty of fire-arms that the elderly and the infirm would be quite capable of using....even, BTW, an AR-15.....which has quite low recoil and an easy cock 'n' lock action!.....just abt any "22"-clbr s/a rifle with, say, a 15-rnd clip would also work....if loaded up with "22"-clbr mini-mags for extra stopping power.....FCK!!....even, say, a semi-auto 20g shottie....reasonable stopping power....low recoil.....easy to use!

(i'm not including hand-guns because, generally, they take quite a while to 'master'and are only accurate over short distances)

(cheers!)
No Dhimmi

User ID: 10358516
United States
01/23/2013 10:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Weapon Guide for
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)

GLP